PDA

View Full Version : Add Awakening to all items

Golem
09-30-2016, 11:31 PM
Hello,
I think since its hard novadays to farm those elite maps and the elite maps becoming more important in the game it would be nice if we could Awaken all items; helm, armor, belt... So we can play and farm more in elite maps. Ty
Any your ideas are welcome. Ty

Vvildfire
09-30-2016, 11:47 PM
Nice idea to make everyone poor! :D

It sounds great! But my pockets can't handle that

Fearrr
10-01-2016, 12:08 AM
@ Golem I want to start off and say don't take my post the wrong way. But this is insane and is not what this game needs. If you have these options besides Weps there is players who have enough gold and plat to reroll on all their Mythic,Set and Arcane lvl gear to the 2.5%+ Str,Dex,Int stats all slots. You going to have Tanks walking around 15k-20kHP, Rouges/Mages 10K hp+ 3K plus damage. STS has already nerfed Mobs which I don't like, The Encrusted Guardian Title used to mean something before the pre mob nerf. Only the best players/coordinated party's had this Title, now it's a joke. If your having this much difficulty post mob nerf in Elites you should work on your Wep/Awaken, Gear, Gems, and Pets. We all had to. This a very bad idea...

Pre Mob nerf: I did not have any Antignome gear, Banish gear, and Arcane Pets either. My gems were all Fort Fury.

intizamfamily888
10-01-2016, 02:21 AM
I dont want that either:) Especially we will be able to see people who have +20% speed or even more on each item. And then if u add these on speed set buff it will be insane fast. So pls no.
Also STS put so much effort into balancing everything out, but we all dont know how a rogue for example does with super high stats or how tanks do and so on.
The weapon awakening is enough to play with right now

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Golem
10-01-2016, 02:50 AM
they should then make Elite maps easier. 95%of al players hasnt clear elite maps cus too much hard-

resurrected
10-01-2016, 02:52 AM
Elite maps are already made easier. If you cant beat it then farm lower elite or get better party. Awakening on all items will make this game more unbalanced and this isn't what players and STG want.

seraneyla
10-01-2016, 04:40 AM
Disagree. Elite maps are already easier and its too easy now.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

loyti
10-01-2016, 04:49 AM
they should then make Elite maps easier. 95%of al players hasnt clear elite maps cus too much hard-

i beg do disagree. Elite maps are easier now. All you need to have a good party. And even with random, you can still find pretty decent companions. Being lazy will not bring you any good.

loyti
10-01-2016, 04:51 AM

i beg do disagree. Elite maps are easier now. All you need to have is a good party. And even with random, you can still find pretty decent companions. Being lazy will not bring you any good.

Epw
10-01-2016, 04:52 AM
Hell no! No! No! And no, again!

Titanfall
10-01-2016, 06:04 AM
Elite maps are an absolute joke are you being real here or trolling?

Fsuryo
10-01-2016, 06:10 AM
mythic helm : 3% luck, 3% luck, 100% gold loot
mythic armor : 3% luck, 3% luck, 100% gold loot
mythic belt : 3% luck, 3% luck, 100% gold loot
arcane ring: 3% luck, 3% luck, 100% gold loot, 100% gold loot
arcane amulet: 3% luck, 3% luck, 100% gold loot

boom! RIP economy

Epw
10-01-2016, 06:11 AM
Elite maps are an absolute joke are you being real here or trolling?

I believe he / she is serious..

Alwarez
10-01-2016, 06:16 AM
Elite maps are so easy now you can farm them with lvl 46 arc weapons/lvl46 underhul armors and jewelry from 41, which means you dont even need gear from this expansion to farm them.

I used to get alot of oneshots from orc axes and black mage dudes but now its gone and i have same gear.

Vvildfire
10-01-2016, 06:29 AM
Elite maps are so easy now you can farm them with lvl 46 arc weapons/lvl46 underhul armors and jewelry from 41, which means you dont even need gear from this expansion to farm them.

I used to get alot of oneshots from orc axes and black mage dudes but now its gone and i have same gear.

Same here, Elites feel much more manageable now.

I guess my first reaction was rash xD
My opinion is morphing as I read other people's >.<

Kairihearts
10-01-2016, 08:04 AM

Ive completed all elite maps they really aint that hard even underhul is easy only if you have set tho.

tasakli
10-01-2016, 09:56 AM
I agree. It should be like gems, on all gear.

Anakeobal
10-01-2016, 10:13 AM
-9999 according to me awaken in all gears is not not needed. Elite should be hard and harder, also which elite do you think i tough and u need awaken in all slots. People nowadays want all things spoon-fed, everything is achieved easier as new season are coming....

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
10-01-2016, 11:32 AM

Na, even before my arc ring/4pc antignome days, I could still run elites, and I was running with outdated average gear (like the 46 mythic set from the event for Underhul)
And if you know what you're doing, elites shouldn't be too hard to run through.

Vrazicak
10-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Hello,
I think since its hard novadays to farm those elite maps and the elite maps becoming more important in the game it would be nice if we could Awaken all items; helm, armor, belt... So we can play and farm more in elite maps. Ty

Elite maps are ridicilously easy shut the hell up

TheBoon
10-01-2016, 11:48 AM
*smh* complaining 'cause elite maps are made easier, i dunno what else to say. :x

Fearrr
10-01-2016, 12:15 PM
*smh* complaining 'cause elite maps are made easier, i dunno what else to say. :x

Smh...there was nothing wrong with the maps pre mob nerf. Elite maps are supposed to be hard hence the word "Elite". If anything STS should of made obtaining Set Gear for those maps easier to get. That is the purpose of having Set Gear to make the Elite Maps easier. I seen a 7K HP tank this morning with the Encrusted Guardian Title lol, that shouldn't even be possible, you telling me there is nothing wrong with that? So many people want to be spoon fed without putting any time or effort in. STS already gave us Egg Thief/Angtignome Thief what more do you people want?

Psychoism
10-01-2016, 01:25 PM
I don't want to, Enhancements should be at Weapons only. Opening sockets at weapons cost you 100k more more more. Think of it if we had enhancements at sets(armor/helm/belt/ring/amulet) it will cost us a millions of golds, and we will be op so muuch. We can't afford it all. This will be available to the players who were richer than us lol.

intizamfamily888
10-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Smh...there was nothing wrong with the maps pre mob nerf. Elite maps are supposed to be hard hence the word "Elite". If anything STS should of made obtaining Set Gear for those maps easier to get. That is the purpose of having Set Gear to make the Elite Maps easier. I seen a 7K HP tank this morning with the Encrusted Guardian Title lol, that shouldn't even be possible, you telling me there is nothing wrong with that? So many people want to be spoon fed without putting any time or effort in. STS already gave us Egg Thief/Angtignome Thief what more do you people want?
Well i managed to kill elite cryostar on the first day of its release with my nub mage(4.5k hp 950dmg). All you need is a good pt, good teamwork, good timing and some ankhs xd

Fearrr
10-01-2016, 03:35 PM
Well i managed to kill elite cryostar on the first day of its release with my nub mage(4.5k hp 950dmg). All you need is a good pt, good teamwork, good timing and some ankhs xd

That's very true. But dpsing and tanking is two different things. It's much easier for a dps to get away with lower stats then a tank in Elite Maps. There is no way with 7K HP I would of been able to Tank Elite Cryo Star pre mob nerf. Unless I wanted to die every sec and spend 100+ anks, even then I still don't think it would happen. You would be getting 1-2 Shotted by mobs every time they touched you.

Schnitzel
10-02-2016, 01:18 AM
Golem, if you think elites are difficult for you and 95% of players, I have two questions

1. Could it be that you're doing it wrong? I've ran with randoms before, and while it does take a bit longer than running with guildies, its still doable

2. Where did you get 95% from?

MouseMickey
10-02-2016, 02:20 AM
Nice idea to make everyone poor!

Fredystern
10-02-2016, 08:36 AM
I used to using that title while still in 47 pvp brackets 😂 its before mobs nerf :D i cant imagine how easily elite cryostar now

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-02-2016, 08:47 AM
I used to using that title while still in 47 pvp brackets 😂 its before mobs nerf :D i cant imagine how easily elite cryostar now

Its just bit harder than normal xD

With team that know pulls and what to do + decent gear it don't feel like elite at all :D

Fredystern
10-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Its just bit harder than normal xD

With team that know pulls and what to do + decent gear it don't feel like elite at all :D
But i die around 30 times cause my team full of 47 and we still didnt buy the 47 hexstaff :D so its took around 40minutes to complete it

Alwarez
10-02-2016, 09:02 AM
But i die around 30 times cause my team full of 47 and we still didnt buy the 47 hexstaff :D so its took around 40minutes to complete it

I thought elites are made for endgame, not 47

Fredystern
10-02-2016, 09:04 AM
First day of the release all level could join if there are got a slot in elite ._.

resurrected
10-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Elites are available from 46 :)

intizamfamily888
10-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Elites are available from 46 :)
The high end elite are for 55+ the older ones are 46+

Plqgue
10-02-2016, 09:42 AM

They already did and they're a breeze now

Sweetsatured
10-02-2016, 12:04 PM
All elite maps should be scaled on player level, because it's too easy, and you want enchantments on all items? Lol :D that's funny, if sts do that I can see the lb:
Brackenridge first map: 1sec

Ssneakykills
10-02-2016, 05:04 PM
Hello,

Ew no I have a boyfriend

Thewolfbull
10-02-2016, 05:11 PM
Maps would be to easy if this happened i want new maps to be harder than ever before maybe a new difficulty after elite? I like a challenge,not easy mode with too op gear.

Golem
10-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Ew no I have a boyfriend

Ok xD

Btw ppl it was just a one day idea i want to ask how you others think about it. I respect your all answer. Thread not made to fight with anyone

lissil
10-04-2016, 05:09 PM
No to more awakening and enhancements.

Elite is not worth calling elite now as it was made too easy. You do not even need the latest immortal weapons to run the maps easily. You do not even need the bonuses from antignomes. You can finish Elite Jadis, in 5-6 minutes without max gears. Beetle and insecticide sets are enough. You can even just go in without a party because someone is always running at random (at least in endgame maps.)

Furthermore, putting aside the market crash due to the recent events released, there isn't much to farm in elite now as everything that drops there are worthless except for those needed for Banished quest. The maps became too easy to run that a lot of loots flooded the market.

Xinghvn
10-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Awakening to all items will ruin twink pvp too, mage and rogues becomes tanks. gg tanks, thats gotta hurt

diimitrii
10-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Why do we need more stats? Elite's are way too easy as they are now, even the cryostar boss elite is easy these days. You want those elite's to be as easy as kraken mines? Than where is the fun? Were is the purpose to gain other/better gears?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk