PDA

View Full Version : Season 9 Leaderboard Banners

Faliziaga
10-01-2016, 04:55 AM
Developers please check all leaderboard accounts before granting season 9 banners. It is known, shown and reported that there are many cheaters like dummy farmers and botters. Take your time giving out banners later after having checked them carefully. Please take care of the health of this game!

Horme
10-01-2016, 05:18 AM
Reset the leaderboard for the new expansion or leaderboard only for cap player only to avoid that kind of cheat.

nightmaresmoke
10-01-2016, 06:03 AM
Reset the leaderboard for the new expansion or leaderboard only for cap player only to avoid that kind of cheat.
And do u think only cap players cheat? Seen lots of twink players who surpassed end game players.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Safiras
10-01-2016, 06:45 AM
And do u think only cap players cheat? Seen lots of twink players who surpassed end game players.

He's saying let only capped players be on LB. Won't solve most of the fundamental problems with the LB though

nightmaresmoke
10-01-2016, 06:51 AM
He's saying let only capped players be on LB. Won't solve most of the fundamental problems with the LB though
I think sts needs an anti-cheat team if possible or if they have resources to do it, coz from what I've seen before from other games ive played or heard some of them died bcoz of botting macro etc...

MouseMickey
10-02-2016, 02:27 AM
Nice idea to make everyone poor!

Agirlnamedbob
10-02-2016, 10:01 AM

If they reset leaderboards there will be only dummy farmers left, ppl who worked so hard for their spot will lose interest in getting on lb again, also what about the flaggers/time runners/elite runners (the once u cant cheat on lb place) do they need a reset to? Imo thats the most unfair thing u can do to all the hard working ppl, an anti cheat team would be the only option for dummy farmers

Eagleye
10-02-2016, 10:11 AM
If they reset leaderboards there will be only dummy farmers left, ppl who worked so hard for their spot will lose interest in getting on lb again, also what about the flaggers/time runners/elite runners (the once u cant cheat on lb place) do they need a reset to? Imo thats the most unfair thing u can do to all the hard working ppl, an anti cheat team would be the only option for dummy farmers

Unfortunately the bad apples have spoiled the whole bushel.

stricker20000
10-02-2016, 04:36 PM
They definitely should do that; Totally supporting to check all ppl on leaderboards carefully b4 giving out banners else it is like supporting cheaters.

Horme
10-02-2016, 05:50 PM

Are they (*flaggers*) do it in right way? Reset leaderboard is the only one way to bring peoples back to CTF, time runner, pve kill and etc. New peoples will have chances to compete with old players. My suggestion is reset leaderboard and only cap player that can participating in leaderboard, dummiers mostly looking an empty level zone to do what are they suppose to do.

glendame
10-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Agree. Check all PvP players in lb who dummy farmed to get their spot. Usually they can be spotted with very high kdr ratio and number of kills with same toon (usually their dummy).

additions
10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
what about those started flagging since season 5 and finally make it to leaderboard this season?did u consider that?imo you people dont consider players in general,it was an envy for those who make it to the lb through hardwork and long patience,why dont you just do the samething and make it to lb even if it takes more season like what others do?godbless!

resurrected
10-03-2016, 01:10 AM
what about those started flagging since season 5 and finally make it to leaderboard this season?did u consider that?imo you people dont consider players in general,it was an envy for those who make it to the lb through hardwork and long patience,why dont you just do the samething and make it to lb even if it takes more season like what others do?godbless!
Blame dummy farmers and macro users

nathan2693
10-03-2016, 01:21 AM
Sigh, i feel sorry to those people that worked hard just to be in lb if sts will reset it. Sigh. Why dont we just suggest to add something new in lb. I've seen some good suggestions before. I've been playing since season 3 and worked hard just to reach lb. I wasted a lot of pots and gold just for pve kills. If sts will reset the lb in season 10, then this season will be the last season for me.

resurrected
10-03-2016, 01:26 AM
Sigh, i feel sorry to those people that worked hard just to be in lb if sts will reset it. Sigh. Why dont we just suggest to add something new in lb. I've seen some good suggestions before. I've been playing since season 3 and worked hard just to reach lb. I wasted a lot of pots and gold just for pve kills. If sts will reset the lb in season 10, then this season will be the last season for me.
Reset wont help here anyways. For now there are plans to remove PvP leaderboard... But as always macro users destroy all fun. I was also about to get in lb top player :/ i gave up ATM and see how things going up. If you are in lb now don't give up. You'll have banner this season

Horme
10-03-2016, 02:35 AM

Your kdr stat will remain yours, only reset the leaderboard count. That leaderboard is like fixed board without doing cheat. With reset leaderboard every season, this may encourage new/old players to compete each others, maybe will bring CTF and some dead maps back live. If only cap player that participating in leaderboard, there is no empty level zone to dummying. Just my suggestion.

Agirlnamedbob
10-03-2016, 02:46 AM
Are they (*flaggers*) do it in right way? Reset leaderboard is the only one way to bring peoples back to CTF, time runner, pve kill and etc. New peoples will have chances to compete with old players. My suggestion is reset leaderboard and only cap player that can participating in leaderboard, dummiers mostly looking an empty level zone to do what are they suppose to do.

I dont see how flaggers can cheat on lb, even if they use a dummy to open rooms its still hard working and many hours of flagging, imo thats worth a place on lb, also if u reset lb i think sts needs to reset the kdr of the current lb players i would smash my phone if i had 2m+ pve kills and suddenly ur back at 0 and for time runners they still have the current equips they runned with so they will get on lb again because they are always the fastest..

Horme
10-03-2016, 03:35 AM
I dont see how flaggers can cheat on lb, even if they use a dummy to open rooms its still hard working and many hours of flagging, imo thats worth a place on lb, also if u reset lb i think sts needs to reset the kdr of the current lb players i would smash my phone if i had 2m+ pve kills and suddenly ur back at 0 and for time runners they still have the current equips they runned with so they will get on lb again because they are always the fastest..

Dummy killer also hard working by killing thousand times of dummy. Are they worth in lb too? AL CTF game is gonewrong.
Only reset leaderboard count every season, the kdr stat will remain to players as their reward for their hard time. Some of innactive players still in leaderboard.
At least some new time runners can try to compete with them, right?

MrsAnnoying
10-03-2016, 04:06 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161003/3931678370e3208750d6dc279bd9b215.jpg

Another one...

ezkinita
10-03-2016, 05:30 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161003/3931678370e3208750d6dc279bd9b215.jpg

Another one...
Very pro :)

Agirlnamedbob
10-03-2016, 05:30 AM
Dummy killer also hard working by killing thousand times of dummy. Are they worth in lb too? AL CTF game is gonewrong.
Only reset leaderboard count every season, the kdr stat will remain to players as their reward for their hard time. Some of innactive players still in leaderboard.
At least some new time runners can try to compete with them, right?

Dummying isnt hard work, 5k a day and u will get to lb in a week, they deserve a place on a top cheating players lb so everyone can see what they do best.. and i get ur point but why would it be made easy for the new ppl while others had to try so hard for a spot? I get that they want/deserve a shot to, but at least let them put the same amouth of work in it as the rest instead of just erase the once who hold it now and give it away.. Top lb is an earned place by hard working (exept the dummy users on pvp lb)

Horme
10-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Dummying isnt hard work, 5k a day and u will get to lb in a week, they deserve a place on a top cheating players lb so everyone can see what they do best.. and i get ur point but why would it be made easy for the new ppl while others had to try so hard for a spot? I get that they want/deserve a shot to, but at least let them put the same amouth of work in it as the rest instead of just erase the once who hold it now and give it away.. Top lb is an earned place by hard working (exept the dummy users on pvp lb)

70k kill in tdm is barely impossible to do (without cheating) for new players. Just example well known zeus, he is doing pvp from old season till now, he just got 70k+ kill in tdm. New players can't catch up with old players without cheating, that board is like fixed board for new players, and also millions pve kill, can you surpass it in 1 season?

Agirlnamedbob
10-03-2016, 09:08 AM
70k kill in tdm is barely impossible to do (without cheating) for new players. Just example well known zeus, he is doing pvp from old season till now, he just got 70k+ kill in tdm. New players can't catch up with old players without cheating, that board is like fixed board for new players, and also millions pve kill, can you surpass it in 1 season?

Its not very easy to pass those players thats treu but many players are to lazy and just want the lbs to be whiped clean so its easyer for them to get on it, the season leaderboards seem like a good solution but imo its still unfair for the once that put so much gold/time in it, lets just leave it here and hope sts and AL players get to a solution to solve this problem in a way everyone likes :)

Perceval
10-03-2016, 09:54 AM

Zeus also had to dummy farm to barely stay on the lb. It really shows what kind of players will be hailed with banners for their achievements.

resurrected
10-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Zeus also had to dummy farm to barely stay on the lb. It really shows what kind of players will be hailed with banners for their achievements.
He didn't much tho. And he did cause he was nearly kicked from spot that he deserved by gaining all kills legit. I would do it too if i was in same situation

Perceval
10-03-2016, 01:28 PM
He didn't much tho. And he did cause he was nearly kicked from spot that he deserved by gaining all kills legit. I would do it too if i was in same situation
"He didn't much tho".

Comment of the year 2016.
Now let's all dummy farm!

But really, I don't consider dummy farming 150,000 kills much but the last person that tried to got banned :/

There's this issue with selective banning. Needs to stop. Especially since permission to dummy farm hasn't been given to anyone in particular.

"oh he only dummy farmed 10,000 kills, that's fine".

"She dummy farmed 11,000 kills. Ban her!"

I think it would be more appropriate to ban them all or leave them all.

resurrected
10-03-2016, 02:25 PM
"He didn't much tho".

Comment of the year 2016.
Now let's all dummy farm!

But really, I don't consider dummy farming 150,000 kills much but the last person that tried to got banned :/

There's this issue with selective banning. Needs to stop. Especially since permission to dummy farm hasn't been given to anyone in particular.

"oh he only dummy farmed 10,000 kills, that's fine".

"She dummy farmed 11,000 kills. Ban her!"

I don't know whats your point to insult me. If you want go dummy dude just go and do it. And that's true he didn't 10k or so. Whats difference? That his 70k are legit not like dummy farmers. If i was in lb and dummy farmers tryna kick me few hours before season end then sorry but i would dummy 2-3k also to stay and get banner this season. Dummying isn't ban able but STG can reset kdr. Why they don't do it? Ask them instead taking it out on people.

Perceval
10-03-2016, 02:33 PM
I don't know whats your point to insult me. If you want go dummy dude just go and do it. And that's true he didn't 10k or so. Whats difference? That his 75k are legit not like dummy farmers. If i was in lb and dummy farmers tryna kick me few hours before season end then sorry but i would dummy 2-3k also to stay and get banner this season. Dummying isn't ban able but STG can reset kdr. Why they don't do it? Ask them instead taking it out on people.
Where did I insult you? Where did I take anything out on you?

"Its OK to dummy farm to keep a leaderboard position". That kind of logic is why dummy farming is so abundant.

resurrected
10-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Where did I insult you? Where did I take anything out on you?
Read first sentences of your comment. Yes it insult me personally. I don't wish to making sarcastic fun of me in any way. I said true and don't need to rage about it. I bet you would do same. Thanks

Perceval
10-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Read first sentences of your comment. Yes it insult me personally. I don't wish to making sarcastic fun of me in any way. I said true and don't need to rage about it. I bet you would do same. Thanks
You lost the bet.

Psychoism
10-03-2016, 03:19 PM
*eating popcorn* *watching drama thread*

Horme
10-03-2016, 07:12 PM
*eating popcorn* *watching drama thread*

It easily happen when someone put in a fire. :victorious: