PDA

View Full Version : Price Check and willing to trade!

ryanbemani1
10-01-2016, 05:53 AM
Ok, can someone please confirm me the price of black drag str set in pure gold and the price of black drag dex set in pure gold? I would much appreciate it. As far as I have heard, black dragon dex armour is around 500-600m in price and black drag str set can sell for 4 esb roughly. Please forgive me if these prices or offers are wrong but this is why I want to confirm it with you guys who know more about the prices. If however these prices or offers seem about right, I am willing to do the following...

Trade: My black dragon dex armour for black drag str set+ esb.

I might decide to sell my black drag dex helm later but for now, I am looking for this offer. I am not wiling to proceed any trade with pure gold as chances of scam are high.

Once again please forgive me if these offers are totally off price but I am grateful if someone could just clarify the actual prices of these sets or pieces. If the offers are not right, I won't sell my black dex armour.

Ign: Ileave

curvature
10-01-2016, 09:31 AM
honestly the price is up to the buyer because so few people actually have that kind of gold

ryanbemani1
10-02-2016, 11:31 AM
honestly the price is up to the buyer because so few people actually have that kind of gold
Ah ok thank you for clarifying.