PDA

View Full Version : Mythic/Arcane

Ronesg
10-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Hello fine folks, I would like to use your intelligence and advice me what weapon I should buy myt/arc and why. Ty for help. Class: Warrior

resurrected
10-01-2016, 07:54 AM
what class are you? Would be helpful

Kairihearts
10-01-2016, 07:59 AM

Yeah this would be a great start!

As it goes you cant beat arcane wep tbh

If rogue i would use daggers with decent awaken fully gem either grand fire or finesse.

resurrected
10-01-2016, 08:03 AM

If rogue i would use daggers with decent awaken fully gem either grand fire or finesse.

There is mythic weapon that replaced before arcane one and still is awesome even after fixing proc which was bugged

Kairihearts
10-01-2016, 08:07 AM
There is mythic weapon that replaced before arcane one and still is awesome even after fixing proc which was bugged

Or the wildfire proc? Is pretty op if so.

We cant help this toon if he/she cant help themselves :/

Ronesg
10-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Oops. Fixed the problem

resurrected
10-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Or the wildfire proc? Is pretty op if so.

We cant help this toon if he/she cant help themselves :/
Yes. Wildfire was even more powerful. Proc was ignoring player and mobs armor. STG fixed it tho

Ronesg
10-01-2016, 08:13 AM

Fixed the problem. Sorry for that :/

Kairihearts
10-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Yes. Wildfire was even more powerful. Proc was ignoring player and mobs armor. STG fixed it tho

Its still pretty op as of today :)

Ohh hes a warrior res this is in your hands

Im rogue/squishy mage ;)

Kairihearts
10-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Fixed the problem. Sorry for that :/

No problem sir

Tbh i would save your money till expansion comes and see what new weapons appear!

;)

Ronesg
10-01-2016, 08:20 AM
No problem sir

Tbh i would save your money till expansion comes and see what new weapons appear!

;)
Yeah. But im looking for a other option if the new weps won't be satisfying

resurrected
10-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Whats your budget? Mythic aegis is still best pve weapon for tank and it might stay cause of proc. Cheapest one isn't so costly at all. Yes it might drop more but its Amazing weapon. I wont sell mine even at cap 61:D

Kairihearts
10-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Yeah. But im looking for a other option if the new weps won't be satisfying

If you have money sir

Then best wep is dragon hunter blade

Decent awaken with forti fury! ;)

dinzly
10-01-2016, 08:39 AM
what is your class actually??warrior/sorcerer/rouge??

Kairihearts
10-01-2016, 08:42 AM
what is your class actually??warrior/sorcerer/rouge??

Hes stated already warrior lol

resurrected
10-01-2016, 08:48 AM
If you have money sir

Then best wep is dragon hunter blade

Decent awaken with forti fury! ;)
Its good for bosses but its hard to keep taunt on you with it. And you need spam normal attack before it proc. Aegis proc hurt more, its automatic and taunt enemies.
I have both of them. I'd go for aegis first. Its just beast.

Chevalours
10-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Arcane weap

Envoyé de mon L-EMENT500 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ronesg
10-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Whats your budget? Mythic aegis is still best pve weapon for tank and it might stay cause of proc. Cheapest one isn't so costly at all. Yes it might drop more but its Amazing weapon. I wont sell mine even at cap 61:D
My budget is 850k, might sell G.stampy which then ill like 2m+. If you recommend aegis, which one? Also I would like to hear your opinion about Imm sword/shield

resurrected
10-01-2016, 10:47 AM
My budget is 850k, might sell G.stampy which then ill like 2m+. If you recommend aegis, which one? Also I would like to hear your opinion about Imm sword/shield

Grit one is best. If you want best stat, Get it. If just proc, Get any cheapest. Yes i would sell gold stampy. Immortal sword just look cool as vanity for some sets. I wouldn't really recommend it for PvP or PvE. Arcane aegis is best for PvP.

Psychoism
10-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello fine folks, I would like to use your intelligence and advice me what weapon I should buy myt/arc and why. Ty for help. Class: Warrior

I saw many warriors using the Arcane drag sword because the proc is deadly and its useful too at PvP either PvE. And some of warriors using the glint aegis(mythic) and the Immo Aegis(arc), I don't know the difference of two but i saw the Immo aegis proc is deadly too because it will blast a damage don't know if i'm correct or wrong lol because i'm a sorc. But IMO Mythic Aegis is greatest at PvE Maps/Elite Maps and it's cheaper than Immo Aegis but go choose Immo aegis if you're rich lol. Goodluck :banana:

resurrected
10-01-2016, 02:25 PM
I saw many warriors using the Arcane drag sword because the proc is deadly and its useful too at PvP either PvE. And some of warriors using the glint aegis(mythic) and the Immo Aegis(arc), I don't know the difference of two but i saw the Immo aegis proc is deadly too because it will blast a damage don't know if i'm correct or wrong lol because i'm a sorc. But IMO Mythic Aegis is greatest at PvE Maps/Elite Maps and it's cheaper than Immo Aegis but go choose Immo aegis if you're rich lol. Goodluck :banana:
Difference between mythic and arcane aegis is : arcane aegis proc works only when your HP is 40%, works like mini Juggernaut. For keep proc all time and wiping mobs you need to keep your HP lower than 40% always. This weapon is definitely best for PvP clash. Mythic aegis proc adding insane armor to you which stacks to 10 times. When it explode it deals very high damage to mobs wiping them. Its just insane. Proc stack when mobs hit you no matter what's your % of HP. Proc also taunt enemies which helps holding aggro. Proc is really awesome. Shield can stack so many times a second that sometimes it makes me lag [emoji14]
Mythic aegis + magma AA is what every tank need IMO. Its just beast setup.