PDA

View Full Version : Pet food: Change/remove feeding pet

resurrected
10-01-2016, 01:08 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161001/8680ffcd50c4ba5c82b269a75286500a.jpg

So here idea came in my mind. Soon is expansion and pets at level 61 will be costly to feed it each 15 minutes. Not everybody can feed pet at level 56 and we all want to enjoy our pets all time :D

Solutions, ideas and suggestions that's came in my mind :
1. Change feeding pet to 50% off.
2. Make pet food pack that will cost 30 story tokens and our pet wont be hungry for week (7 days ) no matter how much we are using him.
3. Remove pet feed at all.

IMO suggestion 2 is most fair for us and for STG.
Please comment Your opinions and suggestions below.

Gouiwaa9000
10-01-2016, 01:44 PM
pet feeding is a gold skin . but soon it will be like 2k to feed a pet.. IMO reducing gold cost by 50% is fair , it will still do the job done.

resurrected
10-01-2016, 03:06 PM
pet feeding is a gold skin . but soon it will be like 2k to feed a pet.. IMO reducing gold cost by 50% is fair , it will still do the job done.
Thank you for opinion. Much appreciate :)

Recipe
10-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Once he years pass and it's gonna be 2025 pets food will costly roughly 15k to 30k once expansions hit.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
10-02-2016, 01:11 AM
It'd have been nicer if the pet needed to be fed per hour instead of every few mins like it is now.

resurrected
10-02-2016, 01:36 AM
Once he years pass and it's gonna be 2025 pets food will costly roughly 15k to 30k once expansions hit.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

It'd have been nicer if the pet needed to be fed per hour instead of every few mins like it is now.
Thanks for opinions and suggestion guys!

mrshield
10-02-2016, 01:39 AM
I agree in # 1 and 2

iamsorry
10-02-2016, 02:50 AM
or just use feed glitch

extrapayah
10-02-2016, 03:18 AM
feed glitch doesn't work, check your gold value, it should be reduced with the correct value

and anyway, i think pet stamina should increase per level, like 10 sec longer per level, the increasing curve of cost of pet's food/minute need to be toned down

resurrected
10-02-2016, 03:20 AM
I agree in # 1 and 2

feed glitch doesn't work, check your gold value, it should be reduced with the correct value

and anyway, i think pet stamina should increase per level, like 10 sec longer per level, the increasing curve of cost of pet's food/minute need to be toned down
Thanks you for your opinion and suggestions guys!

Yihaaa
10-02-2016, 04:16 AM
+1

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

MrsAnnoying
10-02-2016, 04:19 AM
Cool idea! My pet seems non stop hungry in PvP -.-

Sorayai
10-02-2016, 05:41 AM
Let that pets eat dead mobs when we kill them :D
....and +1 ofc :)

resurrected
10-02-2016, 05:58 AM
+1

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Let that pets eat dead mobs when we kill them :D
....and +1 ofc :)
Hahaha wonder how guapo would eat orcs [emoji14]
Thanks!

Suentous PO
10-02-2016, 10:14 AM
If the feed design is an intentional gold sink installed by the devs then I doubt they would want to change that. Or worse add some different gold sink elsewhere.
That said I think the idea involving story tokens is a good trade off as it gives ppl incentive to log in daily.

resurrected
10-02-2016, 03:31 PM
If the feed design is an intentional gold sink installed by the devs then I doubt they would want to change that. Or worse add some different gold sink elsewhere.
That said I think the idea involving story tokens is a good trade off as it gives ppl incentive to log in daily.

I don't think that STG have anything from gold that we feed pet. Even 50% less would help but yeah ill stick with token idea too :)

Thanks for opinion!

resurrected
10-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Roni! I miss your comment O.O got notification but don't see your post xD

Ufern
10-03-2016, 04:30 AM
We need just remove the pet feed.
I lose lots of gold to feed my pets((
For example im farming pt2.I use kelvin on boss.Why should i spend lots of gold if there wont be any income?Locks are too cheap now to bring me enough gold to put in stash and pay for feed.Hope developers will see this topic)

Отправлено с моего HUAWEI NXT-L29 через Tapatalk

resurrected
10-03-2016, 08:36 AM
For example im farming pt2.I use kelvin on boss.Why should i spend lots of gold if there wont be any income?Locks are too cheap now to bring me enough gold to put in stash and pay for feed.Hope developers will see this topic)

Thanks for opinion :)
I hope that too!

Schnitzel
10-03-2016, 11:50 AM

Pet feeding is mostly a gold sink, sure there's also the potions gold sink, but it's not as effective as the pet feeding. Take out pet feeding, and we get inflation in the economy. If you don't want to waste gold feeding your pet, be like me and a lot of other players: alternate between pets.

Reduce the cost to 50%, that would be a good idea, because it's less of an impact on our ingame wallets, but at the same time, some people may feel encouraged to spend money feeding pets because its a lot cheaper

Ufern
10-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Pet feeding is mostly a gold sink, sure there's also the potions gold sink, but it's not as effective as the pet feeding. Take out pet feeding, and we get inflation in the economy. If you don't want to waste gold feeding your pet, be like me and a lot of other players: alternate between pets.

Reduce the cost to 50%, that would be a good idea, because it's less of an impact on our ingame wallets, but at the same time, some people may feel encouraged to spend money feeding pets because its a lot cheaper
Im not an economist but i doubt that there'll be an inflation.Inflation is when the currency turns into a very cheap one.Like at Germany after the WW1.But it was hyperinflation.
So how will economy of Al become inflated?

resurrected
10-03-2016, 12:38 PM

Thanks for opinion bro:)
I agreed with you.

Im not an economist but i doubt that there'll be an inflation.Inflation is when the currency turns into a very cheap one.Like at Germany after the WW1.But it was hyperinflation.

People will have more money in their pocket. It gonna be hard to see after first days but later you'll notice you have more money saved. Lets say you are feeding pet 10 times a day. Its 15k a day that you have in pocket. And its 105k saved per week. Of course i know only pvp'ers feed their pets 10 times per day or someone who hard PvE and use best pet but that's just example. More money saved = we can save gold faster for things that we need. We are buying pets and then still need to feed them. IMO we shouldn't feed them after buying. STG have nothing from it anyway because we give them plat no gold. I know pet leveling will be easier and not so much players will lvl their pets from 56 to 61 but still lvling them from 1 to 61 will take a bit so i guess STG won't mind removing it

Schnitzel
10-03-2016, 08:30 PM

I'm not an economist either, but took Macroeconomics in high school, and if I remember correctly (been a while since I took the class, my info might not be 100% accurate)

Basically in a real world situation (like say with increasing minimum wage to $15 (rather than the $7 we have currently), because there is more money given to each worker, the company has to charge more for their items in order to have enough money to pay their workers and still make a profit from it.

The German hyper-inflated economy after WW1 was because of all that debt and the fact that the german govt printed so much money without the gold to back it up, that it became more useful to burn the money (as "firewood") rather than try to buy stuff with it

Anyways, back to the AL economy, if there is no gold sinks in the game economy, soon everyone has a gold cap (and some already have more than 1), and everything will soon be worth a gold cap because there is all that gold circulating around.

I'm pretty sure someone actually doing economics can explain better than me. I'm more on the tech side of stuff, with a side interest occasionally in economy

resurrected
10-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Refresh!
/11

resurrected
10-06-2016, 07:19 AM
Last bump before i go

resurrected
10-07-2016, 01:27 AM
From what i know pet food price will cost less for lower levels to help new players however in higher levels it will stay as it is. This isn't what we exactly wanted but good start. Lets keep this thread up