PDA

View Full Version : Any creative heads out there?

Behoove
10-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Hey guys! I know this is an unregular question but I have seen many creative players here in AL and i thought i just give it a try. Anyways, I am thinking of starting a Youtube channel with pranks (both on street and with my flatmates) and any other funny topics (doesnt have to be pranks). Does anyone have good ideas on what to do - also videos that you are missing on youtube? (the more specific, the better it would be) and if someone comes up with really good ideas I am even willing to give him some AL gold! Every idea is welcome! thx

Visiting
10-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Make some AL trolling videos please, tired of all these PVP videos :<
Like make a toon and ask LB players for help/silly questions and see how they react :o

Potato is me
10-01-2016, 09:31 PM
there was this vid about making a homunculus.... nah....

Zylx
10-02-2016, 12:45 AM
Make some AL trolling videos please, tired of all these PVP videos :<
Like make a toon and ask LB players for help/silly questions and see how they react :o

I actually thought about doing this back when i bore resentment towards a certain player who claimed to have gotten hacked out of his account and asked for donations. But it was more of a public shaming motive than a trolling motive.

Schnitzel
10-02-2016, 01:15 AM
I actually thought about doing this back when i bore resentment towards a certain player who claimed to have gotten hacked out of his account and asked for donations. But it was more of a public shaming motive than a trolling motive.

I think i know who you're talking about..

Ninthplague
10-02-2016, 01:29 AM
You can do a short movie using all the animations available in AL put that zoom into use.

Zylx
10-02-2016, 02:10 AM
You could create a dubstep/trap remix of the AL menu music

resurrected
10-02-2016, 02:25 AM
You could create a dubstep/trap remix of the AL menu music
Lmao[emoji23]

Behoove
10-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Some funny ideas, especially the one of Zylx but I am more looking for stuff that does not come with AL content

EbenevTheMage
10-02-2016, 07:41 PM
pls make a funny animation vid starred by Justg, Cara, VROOM, Ronin , Cinco etc.

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Trenton
10-02-2016, 08:02 PM

I think i know who you're talking about..
I believe everyone does lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Some funny ideas, especially the one of Zylx but I am more looking for stuff that does not come with AL content

But... You're on an AL forum o.o

Hail
10-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Hey Behoove! I am not really on the creative side but I love watching youtubers and I think one of the best things you could do would be to get inspiration from watching them. Some channels I watch are: ThatcherJoe, Casper, Oli White. They have a wide circle of friends that all have their own channels so there is so much content for you to indulge in. They also have a variety of content from pranks to challenges to vlogging to reactions (to scary games). I really hope this helps to get your channel kick started, the guys I listed are funny as and I think you can get some great ideas from the stuff they pull off. Best of luck and be sure to leave your channel name for us Arlorians to sub to :)