PDA

View Full Version : Alliance of Blackstar recruiting thread

Matutd
09-21-2011, 05:57 PM
This is my first time making a thread like this since I usually have wound to do it all for us, but since he transferred leadership to me, being the leader comes with responsibilities. So I'm on my own on this one :)
Ok here it goes:
Here at Alliance of Blackstar we are a guild of many helpful friendly members, who, a lot of the time will give up their own time to help a fellow guild member in need. Hopefully, if you join, your experience will be very fun and you will enjoy your time in our guild. The guild hall is currently a tier 1 hall unfortunately, but I have begun to save some of my dinner money so I can afford to upgrade it, which will probably be in a few more days. We are currently looking to recruit new members and become a great guild :)
The guild requirements are:
Anybody lvl 15+ or helpful players who are willing to give up their own time to help members, this can be maybe an hour or so to help lvl up the lower lvl members of the guild, or simply a few seconds to give advice to other members.
So there we have it, my first guild post :) hope you like it and hope to see u ingame :)

Once u join our guild don't forget to sign up at our guild forum page at:
http://stsalliance.forumotion.com/
Thx for reading :D

Silentarrow
09-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Wrong section Mat :). Ask Sam to move it.

Wretch
09-22-2011, 12:23 AM
Oi! LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!

Lol couldn't resist!

What silent said!

BTW... Let's get more members to our forum site!

And congrats wound left you in charge on his LOA!!!

Matutd
09-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Damn, I thought it was in guild section, I can't tell properly on tapatalk app...

And thx wretch, but u gotta admit Liverpool are doing bad so far and united are hammering all the best teams :)

Anyway here is the our guild forum page don't forget to join :D
http://stsalliance.forumotion.com/

Abbasjammy
09-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Matt

Matutd
09-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Matt
Hey :D