PDA

View Full Version : How to use Hexblast staff

meanakric
10-02-2016, 02:57 AM
I am confused here. How to initiate the WildFire proc? What's the purpose of charging when using this staff? When I saw the Wildfire initiated, do I need to spam normal attack to spread to more enemies and get the DOT? Thank you for your inputs..

resurrected
10-02-2016, 03:13 AM
Just spam it while you're casting other skills. If wildfire comes spam all skills and normal attack as fast as you can xD
When you charge staff it hits harder than non-charged.

meanakric
10-02-2016, 03:17 AM
Just spam it while you're casting other skills. If wildfire comes spam all skills and normal attack as fast as you can xD
When you charge staff it hits harder than non-charged.

Thank you.. you have answered me in two different posts!

Bajingg
10-02-2016, 03:19 AM
This staff can be proc-ed by constantly pressing the normal attack, charging attacks is not necessary for the wildfire to occur. Since both normal and charged attacks have the same chance to proc wildfire, so imo it's better to do constant normal attack.

The wildfire spreads by itself, however you can add more of those wildfire procs by constantly attacking. However, i have no idea on how many procs are possible at the same time as i have only attained 6 procs once.

Hope this helped you
Have a great day!

meanakric
10-02-2016, 03:22 AM
I feel like that too. Thank you Bajingg!

resurrected
10-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Thank you.. you have answered me in two different posts!
No problem :)

EbenevTheMage
10-02-2016, 07:59 AM
This staff can be proc-ed by constantly pressing the normal attack, charging attacks is not necessary for the wildfire to occur. Since both normal and charged attacks have the same chance to proc wildfire, so imo it's better to do constant normal attack.

The wildfire spreads by itself, however you can add more of those wildfire procs by constantly attacking. However, i have no idea on how many procs are possible at the same time as i have only attained 6 procs once.

Hope this helped you
Have a great day!
nice english bro, salam kenal [emoji2]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Fredystern
10-02-2016, 08:31 AM
More mobs = more chance to proc :)

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

meanakric
10-02-2016, 11:19 AM
More mobs = more chance to proc :)

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

That's kinda true!

Bluesparky
10-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Best way is shield pull More mobs + charged Fire ball (I prefer min of 7 pts into mastery skill for elites in underhul) + Charged Clocked ..Then spam normal staff attack.. Point is DOT from FB and CLock gets u faster fire.

Elites in underhul, be cautious to user charged skill attack if u arent with sheild especially those spiders stun U.

soon
10-03-2016, 03:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yryb85u00-Y

Just use basic attacks on mobs that are together. Two mages give more damage.

Melthyz
10-03-2016, 03:58 PM
I have to say, it doesn't proc as much as when it first came out. It was a bonfire when it first came out, now it's more like trying to start a camp fire. Oh wellz it lasted for a while and I have good memories of it.

soon
10-03-2016, 04:07 PM
I have to say, it doesn't proc as much as when it first came out. It was a bonfire when it first came out, now it's more like trying to start a camp fire. Oh wellz it lasted for a while and I have good memories of it.

Remember the proc this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLc7rOX9Tws

Bajingg
10-04-2016, 05:31 AM
nice english bro, salam kenal [emoji2]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Salken bro :)