PDA

View Full Version : NO more too much Gold now

Marlon Macapinlac
10-02-2016, 08:50 AM
I think value of gold now has been huge decrease.. as I did observed in a couple of months many ppl did putted high prices of any arcane item specially weapon.. but did we notice that every put in auction -400k to 500k...

2 biggest event has been passed
antignom and egg extravaganza
but in this event we cannot loot gold
and I think each player basically had 1m to 3m something..

I wanna back then when arcane maul was 30m before and samael 27m like that... hoping sts made this again.. a massive gold for everyone..

I hope haloween event is a harvest event
then hoping for event cake as they did last year but only 3 days.. then nerf cake..

thanks for reading

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Alwarez
10-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Yeah gotta prepare them alts for cake event.

Marlon Macapinlac
10-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Yeah gotta prepare them alts for cake event.
but how. if sts already knew of multiple party's for cakes opening.. :(

resurrected
10-02-2016, 09:02 AM
I really don't get point why people complain about lower prices of items. At least now everyone can afford something that they want. There is much more players that open locks and buying plats. Arcane weapons or pets wont never ever be back 30m

Alwarez
10-02-2016, 09:08 AM
I really don't get point why people complain about lower prices of items. At least now everyone can afford something that they want. There is much more players that open locks and buying plats. Arcane weapons or pets wont never ever be back 30m

Its the merchers who complain. When prices are low, merching brings low money.

Marlon Macapinlac
10-02-2016, 09:26 AM
no more too much player had been open lock bro.. even they open massive lock can only get 5k to 25k rare.. but this is nothing when pets feed,auction deduct,.. yeah bro lower prices of items but no one have much gold for it. atm nothing gonna be farm through gold. in the past event only eggs,antignom..

Kidosmash
10-02-2016, 09:27 AM
I remember the time when I sold my arcane ring for 99,999,999☺

intizamfamily888
10-02-2016, 09:29 AM
I think value of gold now has been huge decrease.. as I did observed in a couple of months many ppl did putted high prices of any arcane item specially weapon.. but did we notice that every put in auction -400k to 500k...

I wanna back then when arcane maul was 30m before and samael 27m like that... hoping sts made this again.. a massive gold for everyone..

then hoping for event cake as they did last year but only 3 days.. then nerf cake..

thanks for reading

U can be right but there's one point which I don't get in ur argumentation. How did ur gold lost on value if u can buy an arcane for 3m which was 80m+ before. This means basically that gold increased in its value, that's why i dont get ur argumentation.

I can understand that you as mercher are have a lower price span now to make your profit, but this doesn't mean that your gold lost on value. Your gold rised in value more than 10 times regarding to it's value in the first 3-4 seasons

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Marlon Macapinlac
10-02-2016, 09:36 AM
U can be right but there's one point which I don't get in ur argumentation. How did ur gold lost on value if u can buy an arcane for 3m which was 80m+ before. This means basically that gold increased in its value, that's why i dont get ur argumentation.

I can understand that you as mercher are have a lower price span now to make your profit, but this doesn't mean that your gold lost on value. Your gold rised in value more than 10 times regarding to it's value in the first 3-4 seasons

I did not lost gold bro. but the whole economy.. because of such huge - gold in auc in past couple of months

intizamfamily888
10-02-2016, 09:37 AM
I did not lost gold bro. but the whole economy.. because of such huge - gold in auc in past couple of months

But still gold gained in value since u can afford more now with the same amount of gold you own.

Marlon Macapinlac
10-02-2016, 09:40 AM
I remember the time when I sold my arcane ring for 99,999,999☺
I'm did not reach this before lol 100m
i'm looking rates of gold like 20m,30m something. but in that.. too much massive hehehe

Marlon Macapinlac
10-02-2016, 09:46 AM
But still gold gained in value since u can afford more now with the same amount of gold you own.

yeah. you own set. but not guaranteed how about consuming pots,ankhs,luck,pet feed,..

resurrected
10-02-2016, 09:57 AM
If you are plat player there is much more things to buy for plat and sell

intizamfamily888
10-02-2016, 10:10 AM
yeah. you own set. but not guaranteed how about consuming pots,ankhs,luck,pet feed,..

I dont get what ur trying to tell me. Back then when gold was worthless you could be able to buy more pots but ur pot usage was eay higher aswell since u couldnt afford any of these super high items. Now u can afford all so ur pot usage should be cutted down. Regarding the pet-usage I just saw some good solutions lets see hoe it goes on.

Zylx
10-02-2016, 10:32 AM
When arcane items were 25m+ we were dealing with an economically traumatic period where people were exploiting and frauding free plat. For the honest everyday player, gold was exceptionally hard to come by, especially when there was only one kind/size of crate which was only worth roughly 4-5k. Players wound up quitting the game when they hit this brick wall between their 500k gear and the next 30m gear.

It's actually really nice to have everything under 5m. It gives many players the opportunity to grow in the game, not just the uber rich plat exploiters.

Fredystern
10-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Nothing change here dude, when arcane maul was 30m the lock crate was around 15k each and now when arcane maul reach 3m crate was around 5k so which better? The maul was expensive cause the crate was expensive too :) now lock crate only 5k ww should happy with it or sts could increase crate drop chance so the crate was dropping to 2k [emoji14]

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Melthyz
10-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Nothing change here dude, when arcane maul was 30m the lock crate was around 15k each and now when arcane maul reach 3m crate was around 5k so which better? The maul was expensive cause the crate was expensive too :) now lock crate only 5k ww should happy with it or sts could increase crate drop chance so the crate was dropping to 2k [emoji14]

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I see people in KM3 nowadays and I just wanna laugh at them. Lockeds have totally lost it's value cuz the contents inside is worth significantly less than before.

williwunka
10-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Yeah, I see people in KM3 nowadays and I just wanna laugh at them. Lockeds have totally lost it's value cuz the contents inside is worth significantly less than before.

Please listen to him everyone. He's totally right. Km3 is pointless. (On a serious note, we really don't need more miners haha) :livid:

intizamfamily888
10-03-2016, 09:53 AM
I wouldnt say that its totally useless. Right now in times when luck elixirs and lepres are soo cheap it is a good idea to farm and hoard some of the lockeds. In sure sts will release atleast some new mythic which will result in skyrocketing of the prices.

AsHwín MP
10-03-2016, 10:02 AM
I wouldnt say that its totally useless. Right now in times when luck elixirs and lepres are soo cheap it is a good idea to farm and hoard some of the lockeds. In sure sts will release atleast some new mythic which will result in skyrocketing of the prices.

But what if sts comes with a new type of locks like they did last 2 expansions?!
#Ripkm3

Sent from my vivo V1Max using Tapatalk

williwunka
10-03-2016, 10:09 AM

SHHH, don't give them our little secret.

Melthyz
10-03-2016, 10:11 AM

For the effort and time required to farm them, you might as well buy them at 4k or less each.

williwunka
10-03-2016, 10:12 AM
But what if sts comes with a new type of locks like they did last 2 expansions?!
#Ripkm3

Sent from my vivo V1Max using Tapatalk

Then the new lock will drop in km3 like the last 2 expansions. Anyone who has the old locks will be uber rich, but don't tell any1. O wait..I just told everyone.

intizamfamily888
10-03-2016, 10:19 AM
Then the new lock will drop in km3 like the last 2 expansions. Anyone who has the old locks will be uber rich, but don't tell any1. O wait..I just told everyone.
Also Im pretty sure that sts will release two lock recipes in events which allows you to craft the event locks with new or old locks.
Ok ill stay quite now[emoji14]

Melthyz
10-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Also Im pretty sure that sts will release two lock recipes in events which allows you to craft the event locks with new or old locks.
Ok ill stay quite now[emoji14]

I would say, if they followed the previous formula that would make sense but a lot of things they've done recently is pretty much off the beaten path.

Leprechaun
10-03-2016, 10:26 AM

thanks for reading

What you have described is gold value is high not low

intizamfamily888
10-03-2016, 11:14 AM
I would say, if they followed the previous formula that would make sense but a lot of things they've done recently is pretty much off the beaten path.
STS learns out of mistakes aswell since they are humans like you and me and we had this discussion before abt what happenes with old locks, so STS gave us recipes for old locks only

Melthyz
10-03-2016, 11:19 AM
STS learns out of mistakes aswell since they are humans like you and me and we had this discussion before abt what happenes with old locks, so STS gave us recipes for old locks only

I'm not saying they made mistakes or not, just saying "expect the unexpected".

intizamfamily888
10-03-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm not saying they made mistakes or not, just saying "expect the unexpected".
Kkay

Justg
10-03-2016, 11:20 AM

*shifty eyes*

Marlon Macapinlac
10-03-2016, 12:26 PM
*shifty eyes*
I think you have @ biggest explosion to us soon :)

resurrected
10-03-2016, 12:41 PM
I think you have @ biggest explosion to us soon :)

Its logical that new mythic, arcane weapons and pets will come in expansion. If you'll open lockeds as one of first and get weapon I'm sure you'll gain some good money

Lunarpvp
10-03-2016, 04:14 PM
well.....Just Buy A Lep And Use Hisha :p Cheap farming :P

williwunka
10-03-2016, 04:27 PM
well.....Just Buy A Lep And Use Hisha :p Cheap farming :P

I farm without luck, just pure skill.

yeldarbroz
10-03-2016, 06:04 PM
I farm without luck, just pure skill.

It's Chuck Norris!

Golem
10-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Right thing is np if prices stay just dont bring LB vanitys or prizes back.
I won many LB runs as Top. Sometimes no sleeping no eating hard working to win.
When i see after few months they will be available for everyone i feel like i got Trolled.(sry its sad but true)
So please do not talk about things if not in horizon and make ppl like me lose more than 500m cus "confusioning" info. Ty

resurrected
10-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Right thing is np if prices stay just dont bring LB vanitys or prizes back.
I won many LB runs as Top. Sometimes no sleeping no eating hard working to win.
When i see after few months they will be available for everyone i feel like i got Trolled.(sry its sad but true)
So please do not talk about things if not in horizon and make ppl like me lose more than 500m cus "confusioning" info. Ty
Even if they will make it then using current vanity from store. But i don't think that since they cost platinum and its money for STG ( i mean they need loans too)