PDA

View Full Version : Limited Number of Pocket Legends "iPins" Available - First Come, First Served

Samhayne
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Ok, I scored a 21 total of the Pocket Legends iSnipe, iTank and iNuke (7 of each) from Cassric, our Marketing Guy, to offer up for Pocket Legends Fans to get their hands on. I'm going to get each pin signed by at least one member of the Development Team.

If you want one of these pins, you can send us a mail package with a stamped, self addressed return envelope suitable of carrying a pin. That way, we can drop the pin into your return envelope and send it right back to you. Remember, it needs to have the postage for the return trip paid. The pins are paper and laminate and not very heavy (maybe an ounce or two? I guess I need some way to weigh them. Is there an App for that? :D ).

The address to write us at is:

Spacetime Studios Inc.
PO Box 29421
Austin, Texas 78755

This is a limited time offer (through October 31, 2011) and once these 21 pins are gone, they're gone!

If you don't want to bother with getting a signed pin, you can purchase 1, 2 or all 3 of these pins from the Spacetime Studios Merchandise Store (http://www.zazzle.com/spacetimestudios*) at http://www.zazzle.com/spacetimestudios/gifts?dp=252170696522219977

Cascade
09-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Awesome! Thanks sam! Can i get one signed by Cinco and Cassric?

Samhayne
09-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Awesome! Thanks sam! Can i get one signed by Cinco and Cassric?

If you want to include your preference for who signs your pin, I will try to accommodate you, no guarantees though.

Cascade
09-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Ok, thanks Sam you guys rock!

Ellyidol
09-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Guess this is US only? :(

StompArtist
09-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Run to the FedEx store! Overnight that letter!

Ellyidol
09-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Run to the FedEx store! Overnight that letter!

I think it'll be cheaper to buy the pins from STS store straight away :p

I remember FedEx-ing my passport back to home (Philippines) on an overnight rate, $75!

Samhayne
09-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Guess this is US only? :(

International shipping isn't cheap, but if you can manage to send us a return envelope, box or whatever, have at! I'm not sure that international carriers will deliver to our Post Office box? If you look into it and find out, please let us know.

Ellyidol
09-21-2011, 06:58 PM
International shipping isn't cheap, but if you can manage to send us a return envelope, box or whatever, have at! I'm not sure that international carriers will deliver to our Post Office box? If you look into it and find out, please let us know.

Will look into it today. Thanks Sam!

Register
09-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Cool!

Ayc2000
09-21-2011, 08:01 PM
darn, i can't do it...my parents would wonder what im doing with an empty envelope adressed to somewhere they've never heard of XD
Those pins are cool though!

Whirlzap
09-21-2011, 08:03 PM
How does this return adress thing go again...
I'll try sending you guys a mail in a bit.
If it gets there, can I have a bear one signed by Flip?=D

Artemis
09-21-2011, 08:51 PM
If i buy one from merchandise store, can i ask that it be signed? or only these free ones will be signed?

Samhayne
09-21-2011, 09:30 PM
If i buy one from merchandise store, can i ask that it be signed? or only these free ones will be signed?

Only the free ones are signed. The ones from the Merchandise Store are shipped from Zazzle.com and not from the Spacetime Offices.

WoundedEagle
09-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Sam, can I use a envelope? FOr your return? It is big enough for the pin.

Samhayne
09-21-2011, 09:37 PM
How does this return adress thing go again...
I'll try sending you guys a mail in a bit.
If it gets there, can I have a bear one signed by Flip?=D

Ok, to reiterate:

Get an envelope and postmark it to us (the PO box above). Inside that envelope, put another envelope, suitable to protect your free signed pin for the trip back to you, and mark it with your address and put postage on it appropriate for the return trip.

When we get your mail, we'll open it up, pop in your free pin with nifty Dev signatures scrawled artfully on it into the return envelope and then turn it around back to you via the mail.

Got it? Remember, this offer is only good for these 21 pins and through the end of October (whichever ends first).

Go!

Whirlzap
09-21-2011, 10:30 PM
I'll do it tomorrow lol.
How long does it take for mail to get from CT->TEXAS?

I will get one of those pins if I can. /buffs focus

Whirlzap
09-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Finished writing the mail.
Gonna wait till tomorrow and shove it into mailbox onto its merry way to Texas.
Mine's the one with a little letter and a folded envelope with stamp inside:/

Slush
09-22-2011, 12:48 AM
If I were to do this the shipping would cost more than the pin -.-
Guess I'll have to miss out on this one :(

Misdemeanour
09-22-2011, 02:19 AM
International shipping puts overseas 'fans' at a huge disadvantage.

is it possible to reserve a pin? Hint: a mage pin :adoration:

(I order quite a bit of stuff online and have come to appreciate the value of patience).

Help anybody? ............. HELP!

Barrington
09-22-2011, 02:34 AM
A few questions
how big are the pins? ; so i know what size envelope to send

also would it be possible to receive one of each?

and would it be possible to get all of the devs to sign one pin/poster?

WoundedEagle
09-22-2011, 05:43 AM
A few questions
how big are the pins? ; so i know what size envelope to send

also would it be possible to receive one of each?

and would it be possible to get all of the devs to sign one pin/poster?
Ounce or two
2x2 inches. Approximately.
There are only 21 pins that have to be given to thousands of fans. So only one per person I think :)
Send a blank sheet for them to sign

Orcish
09-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Hey Sam what would be my chances to get the signatures of developing team (can't think of the correct title) that created my Orcish Bow of Doom?

Barrington
09-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Ounce or two
2x2 inches. Approximately.
There are only 21 pins that have to be given to thousands of fans. So only one per person I think :)
Send a blank sheet for them to sign

thanks for the help

drewcapu
09-22-2011, 10:41 AM
sent.

what about if we buy some from zazzle and have it sent to you guys to sign with a SASE

Samhayne
09-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey Sam what would be my chances to get the signatures of developing team (can't think of the correct title) that created my Orcish Bow of Doom?

Yeah, I can get the artist who modeled your bow to sign a pin for you :)

Also, someone asked on the main page content, what if we get like 100 requests for pins and we only have the 21. Well, if we get that kind of a turnout, we'll pony up for some more pins.

Drew - wouldn't it be easier to just send in for a free pin, rather than have the pin shipped here from Zazzle? But, if you really want to do that and there is a self addressed stamped envelope, it's all good!

Samhayne
09-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Just to update this, a number of return envelopes with signed pins hit the mail today :)

There were a few more in the mail that I need to wrangle up pins and get in the mail back to you. Beyond that, I have a couple of pins left if anyone was still interested in writing in to us.

mugen
09-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Just to update this, a number of return envelopes with signed pins hit the mail today :)

There were a few more in the mail that I need to wrangle up pins and get in the mail back to you. Beyond that, I have a couple of pins left if anyone was still interested in writing in to us.

Awesome I hope mine got to you and I hope I pit enough stamps on envelope to send back. Lol

Diodge
09-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Im in Ohio. I sent the ups envelope with the bubble wrap inside (cost at Post office 1.09). It cost 1.15 to send it to them. Then my postage for return was 1.72(I paid for 2oz to make sure it was enough).

Thank You!!!! My collection of game items will look better soon.

When I opened my envelope. I felt like I just got 2 pink glyphs in one run. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

mugen
10-03-2011, 06:37 PM
So i went to the mail box a few minutes ago and BAM!
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb323/mugen80/d5683de0.jpg
Really you guys Thanks! One more real life rare item for my shrine. lol

Samhayne
10-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Haha, thanks guys! We're glad you like the pins :)

I have just a couple pins left and have sent back everything that's come in to the mail so far. If you were thinking about mailing in for one, just do eeeiit!

:D

Kalielle
10-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Thank you very much for the pin!! Totally made my day! :D

(If people are still mailing in for these - use a padded or Tyvek envelope. I thought a simple one would be enough but it turns out they tear. Luckily the post office patched the envelope up and it all arrived safely in the end. But yeah don't do what I did - use a sturdy envelope hehe...)

Whirlzap
10-15-2011, 09:04 PM
^Cali, I did the same thing.

WoundedEagle
10-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Same thing LOL. Mine was torn and tapped :)

elianel
10-15-2011, 09:31 PM
what are they for?

Diaxos
10-18-2011, 04:49 PM
If you want one of these pins, you can send us a mail package with a stamped, self addressed return envelope suitable of carrying a pin. That way, we can drop the pin into your return envelope and send it right back to you. Remember, it needs to have the postage for the return trip paid.

So the part I highlighted in your text, can we send you the stamps for it? Is that what you mean because I can do that. I have TONS of stamps. I'd put maybe 4-5stamps ON a bubble mailer and send that to you guys for an Enchantress Pin! (If there are any left)

Diaxos
10-18-2011, 04:50 PM
what are they for? You can wear them, you can put them on your backpack or what not.

brizo
10-18-2011, 06:50 PM
You can wear them, you can put them on your backpack or what not.

*cof cof* or if ur me, try an frame em somehow... ;)

Diaxos
10-18-2011, 07:21 PM
You can wear them, you can put them on your backpack or what not.

*cof cof* or if ur me, try an frame em somehow... ;)

That's a great idea. Do you sell them or keep?