PDA

View Full Version : [feedback] bow needs to have equal skill attack to dagger

extrapayah
10-03-2016, 06:39 PM
as we can see, bow is clearly out of favor in this season, thanks to lack of skill damage

yes it attacks at 200% damage, but dagger's attack rate is almost twice of the bow itself, so just looking at the normal attack output, both give almost equal total damage
and the fact that AL rogue is more of a spellcaster, skill damage is much more important than normal attack

i hope weapons on next expansion doesn't follow the current design of weapons, but make all weapons have equal skill damage and increase bulwark's range to a more practical and reasonable range

soon
10-04-2016, 02:44 AM
I have a few points to consider.

1. The difference of a legendary dagger for a bow is 71 damage and 141 armor. Whereas rogues has three skills with 2 seconds of cooldown, it makes the quick combos. Use a bow and losing damage and armor is not a good idea. 200% damage is not worth here. Probably this distance will increase the expansion.

2. So is the problem when you can not use the pierce (melee skill). Then you would use the bow to attack, but looking at the distance of basic attacks note that you need to get a little closer. And you lost armor. It is safer to use three bow skills and lose a little time in the cooldown.

I liked sts changed daggers to make them more popular. But at a disadvantage bow are useless now.

ps. I am not considering the bow arcane here.

Tatman
10-07-2016, 04:53 AM
I support this. Bow has become completely useless with all the recent changes.

blazerdd
10-07-2016, 10:09 AM
I support this. Bow has become completely useless with all the recent changes.

Completely agree. Especially when the new daggers give the same amount of dmg, along with better dps.