PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions & Doubts

Ceuidear
10-04-2016, 02:12 AM
Hello Everyone,
Due to certain reasons i had to take a long break from the game & was off for almost an year but, i returned to the game couple of days ago & noticed too many changes & was able to understand only a few things but couldn't get a perfect picture of certain things.
So, came over here to collect & get the information that i am searching for as there cant be any better place than forums to seek the answers for few questions:)

So, My questions are as follows :-

1] Where do the Antignome Sets can be found ? Does it drop from bosses of elite maps or available only in locks ? If its a drop from bosses where which map should i go in to get those drops ?

2] In which maps do the Arcane Weapon chests drop ? Elite or Normal ?

3] How can Venomous or Speed set be obtained ? Drop or Locks ?

4] What are the slots in pet stable ? Whats the use of spending 50 Story Tokens to unlock them ? Whats the Purpose of those Slots ?

yeldarbroz
10-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Ok, here goes:

1. All through underhul, different ways to find each piece. I would recommend finding update thread when they were added to read about where each one is. - One note, I would defiantly not recommend farming for this set as expansion is only a few weeks away, and most likely you will farm for weeks or months to find all prices without buying.

2. Arcane weapons don't drop from anywhere but locked crates of the blood leaf(I think blood leaf, but not positive, it's one of the recent event locks) with the exceptional being that there is a lv16 arcane weapon chest that drops anywhere in the dead city maps. These are for lv16 only, but you could sell this if you find one and buy a current arcane wep.

3. Venomous haste set was only obtained from the goblin event this year, I think from the locks, so they might still be obtainable from those. Otherwise, only available from auction (4-5m I think)

4. Pet slots... ok very big change, but fairly simple idea, basically you pay a one time price of 50 story tokens, and this opens 2 slots for a specific pet that you chose. There is one slot for stats(happiness bonus) and one slot for the pets Arcane Ability. Once you have the slots open, you can add any other pet egg into the slot, to replace the respective slot with that pets stats or AA. Here is the link to the forum post about it in case what I said didn't make sense :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?323835-Pet-Powers-Egg-Slots-quot-The-Life-Magic-of-Animancy-quot-Guide&p=2473143#post2473143

Hope all this helps!

Chocolaty
10-04-2016, 01:31 PM
If you also make a new character they need a traders permit. Without it you will not be able to trade, gift, receive, or purchase anything. You will need 100 story tokens to buy it.

Fredystern
10-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Ok, here goes:

1. All through underhul, different ways to find each piece. I would recommend finding update thread when they were added to read about where each one is. - One note, I would defiantly not recommend farming for this set as expansion is only a few weeks away, and most likely you will farm for weeks or months to find all prices without buying.

2. Arcane weapons don't drop from anywhere but locked crates of the blood leaf(I think blood leaf, but not positive, it's one of the recent event locks) with the exceptional being that there is a lv16 arcane weapon chest that drops anywhere in the dead city maps. These are for lv16 only, but you could sell this if you find one and buy a current arcane wep.

3. Venomous haste set was only obtained from the goblin event this year, I think from the locks, so they might still be obtainable from those. Otherwise, only available from auction (4-5m I think)

4. Pet slots... ok very big change, but fairly simple idea, basically you pay a one time price of 50 story tokens, and this opens 2 slots for a specific pet that you chose. There is one slot for stats(happiness bonus) and one slot for the pets Arcane Ability. Once you have the slots open, you can add any other pet egg into the slot, to replace the respective slot with that pets stats or AA. Here is the link to the forum post about it in case what I said didn't make sense :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?323835-Pet-Powers-Egg-Slots-quot-The-Life-Magic-of-Animancy-quot-Guide&p=2473143#post2473143

Hope all this helps!
Ill correct yours
2. Its only drop in normal dead city since its only lvl 16

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

yeldarbroz
10-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Ill correct yours
2. Its only drop in normal dead city since its only lvl 16

Uhh, I don't think so...

Twink Arcane Weapons:

We'd like to introduce Arcanes with Procs to lower level players. Accordingly, all mobs in the Dead City campaign can drop a new Arcane Weapon chest. These cost 5 plat to open, and will always grant a level 16 weapon for your class.
- g

I would assume that because of the words 'all mobs in the dead city campaign' it means every dead city map.

Here is the full link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?363353-Weekly-Update-7-28-16-Free-Housing-Upkeep-New-Vanities-L16-Arcane-Weapon-more!

Fredystern
10-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Uhh, I don't think so...

I would assume that because of the words 'all mobs in the dead city campaign' it means every dead city map.

Here is the full link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?363353-Weekly-Update-7-28-16-Free-Housing-Upkeep-New-Vanities-L16-Arcane-Weapon-more!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161005/9999ca8b41b4f45b5fd16cf6ba325d8b.jpg

:)

Ceuidear
10-05-2016, 12:55 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161005/9999ca8b41b4f45b5fd16cf6ba325d8b.jpg

:)

The thing is, in the thread they have mentioned "Dead City campaign" but, haven't mentioned whether its normal or elite.

kinzmet
10-05-2016, 06:36 AM
The thing is, in the thread they have mentioned "Dead City campaign" but, haven't mentioned whether its normal or elite.

In normal maps only, it will not drop on elite.

Carapace
10-05-2016, 06:56 PM
It does not drop in Elite Dead City