PDA

View Full Version : Im confused

Epw
10-04-2016, 04:22 AM
Who else thinks that afk-ers are annoying?

I see more and more of them in a daily basis, it doesnt matter which map i am talking about. These ppl are not even moving until the other ones are reaching the maps 70% (or in the worst cases: the boss), despite you see the busy icon bumping on-off next to their names.

When you pm them to move and help or leave the map, they are just ignore you or talking unfriendly.

There was a case yesterday in arena when i asked the afker why does he leeching, i got something like this as an answer: "My dad told me to join arena, do nothing and wait for the chest drop 10-20 or 30 times." And i was like WTH?!

So i reached the point when i see them i just leave the map..

Anyways, a voting system for these cases would be more than helpful. Voting for kick, or whatever helps us to avoid from ruining the other ones playing experience.

P.s.: i miss the party matching system from Pocket Legends. That was handy.

Horme
10-04-2016, 04:40 AM
So i reached the point when i see them i just leave the map..

Problem solved Dude..

Sorayai
10-04-2016, 04:51 AM
U are reading my thoughts!
I agree totally with voting system especially in arena.
Player who be afk, vote for him to be kicked. ..
or player who dont attack boss must be permanently kicked from arena...

Horme
10-04-2016, 05:32 AM
U are reading my thoughts!
I agree totally with voting system especially in arena.
Player who be afk, vote for him to be kicked. ..
or player who dont attack boss must be permanently kicked from arena...

That voting system that you said is just too much IMO, too complicated. We can just leave and start new map or making party or do solo play.

nightmaresmoke
10-04-2016, 05:50 AM
And that's why solo party arena problem solved.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-04-2016, 05:59 AM
Same... It's pretty annoying. No comments for those who just sit in map doing s*** and wait till party reach boss. You know some even wont help kill it. I got mad yesterday running rengol king 2 of party members were running away and one only helped to kill... 2 tanks it took a while. Best thing is they got all loot ( orc chest and locked ) while we got nothing. I just run alone or with friends.

Epw
10-04-2016, 06:02 AM
That voting system that you said is just too much IMO, too complicated. We can just leave and start new map or making party or do solo play.

The voting system may be too complex, but the party matching system is not. Stg already created it for PL (and as far as i know for SL too).

Vvildfire
10-04-2016, 06:33 AM
Same... It's pretty annoying. No comments for those who just sit in map doing s*** and wait till party reach boss. You know some even wont help kill it. I got mad yesterday running rengol king 2 of party members were running away and one only helped to kill... 2 tanks it took a while. Best thing is they got all loot ( orc chest and locked ) while we got nothing. I just run alone or with friends.
That must be infuriating!
I don't see people like these that often, luckily.
But seriously, arena? It's such an easy map, barely takes any effort O.o people can be laaaazy sometimes (although it hurts them more than it helps, especially if they're dps) :p.
Someone, a few months ago, suggested that we shouldn't be put in a pug with someone we ignored, I'd love to have that implemented :) can't remember if devs said it would be difficult/impossible. I'm sure we'll ignore most active leechers with time!
Till then, it's remap remap remap...

williwunka
10-04-2016, 06:37 AM
I think this is a useful idea, but imagine people voting to kick each other out just because they don't like them, and the drama it may cause (think about the guilds that don't like each other). Perhaps a player should automatically be kicked if more than 25% of the map has been finished and he/she is still at the start of the map. I like where you're going with this though.

Vvildfire
10-04-2016, 06:55 AM
I think this is a useful idea, but imagine people voting to kick each other out just because they don't like them, and the drama it may cause (think about the guilds that don't like each other). Perhaps a player should automatically be kicked if more than 25% of the map has been finished and he/she is still at the start of the map. I like where you're going with this though.

That sounds good, but what about those who join when the map is already partially complete?

williwunka
10-04-2016, 07:14 AM
That sounds good, but what about those who join when the map is already partially complete?

Good point, once 25% of the map has been finished then no players should be able to join. I understand people like to teleport to players for quick bosses, but I think it's worth the sacrifice.

Vvildfire
10-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Good point, once 25% of the map has been finished then no players should be able to join. I understand people like to teleport to players for quick bosses, but I think it's worth the sacrifice.

Hmm. Make an exception for guildies or people you pt? :3

williwunka
10-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Hmm. Make an exception for guildies or people you pt? :3

Yes definitely. :D

Probationer
10-04-2016, 05:49 PM
I don't farm much anymore but when this used to happen I would sit with them and get the rest of the people running with us to sit there with them. If the afker starts moving or killing (helping I suppose) then don't participate...just stay there and wait for the kettle to boil for that good ol cup o tea.

Usually they will leave, then you carry on going!!!!

Leechers die off if they have nothing to leech lol...

P.s I don't see the point, I'd rather play then afk it. Although I get annoyed by people who act afk on pier just cause they think they look unique but you PM them something like 's>sns (1m below auction) n they will reply within seconds.