PDA

View Full Version : Housing

mrm
10-04-2016, 08:37 AM
Hiii! i know that most of you are not intersted in housing, In the way i see it MMOrpg should allow to get to feeling that your in this fantsy world and not the one in real life.Housing is a great feature.In a request to make it feel more like your in a fantesy game can we get merrige option(......im not lony just would like to share a hous with my rl gf since we live far apart for time beeng and i know tons of alor couples would like this to!) When you get merried you can pick a hous to share and live in also a custom couples chest where u both have accses to that stash(watch out for scam!) Also you can have like a bonus boost of 5% xp or 4% luck if both parnters have the merige ring on it gives like a love aura.
U would like to see this in the near future ( sorry about posble gramor errors!)

resurrected
10-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Good idea :)
I would also like to share house + we get also buffs from it. However yea scamms are possible here unless you trust this person for sure.
Don't worry about English :)

mrm
10-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Good idea :)
I would also like to share house + we get also buffs from it. However yea scamms are possible here unless you trust this person for sure.
Don't worry about English :)
Thanks lol i was sure the first coment would have been something like "pffft housing is useliss" thankd for the postive coment!

Avaree
10-04-2016, 09:05 AM
I think housing should be granted to all alts. Shared housing luck buff would be fine, but to prevent scams, you would need a house master. As far as sharing stashes, maybe have a toggle to make stash private or public, however, guild hall is always open. Just a /guildh away :onthego:

mrm
10-04-2016, 09:10 AM
I think housing should be granted to all alts. Shared housing luck buff would be fine, but to prevent scams, you would need a house master. As far as sharing stashes, maybe have a toggle to make stash private or public, however, guild hall is always open. Just a /guildh away :onthego:
I couldnt help but giggle for that last emoj well used 😂

Chocolaty
10-04-2016, 01:42 PM
[Married] title and a nice bride and groom vanity would be nice. ��

mrm
10-04-2016, 02:29 PM
[Married] title and a nice bride and groom vanity would be nice. ��
Yea but can u imagne 2 wars geting merried (it was on all of our minds 😂) how would the weding dress look lmao but i gues they can get like a tux and rogues a weding dress and mages can get both since the are ....... Yea lol

Chocolaty
10-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Yea but can u imagne 2 wars geting merried (it was on all of our minds ��) how would the weding dress look lmao but i gues they can get like a tux and rogues a weding dress and mages can get both since the are ....... Yea lol

Love knows no bounds -Cupid

Alwarez
10-04-2016, 03:17 PM
everybody in arlor will be married if it gives buffs :)

lissil
10-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Marriage is fine but no to marriage buffs. At least that would make it optional. Putting a buff on it is almost like forcing people to marry or else they'll be behind on stats.

I imagine a lot of players would want that buff. And although this is just a game, some people here are actually married. Those people will have to create an new account, and marry that account. Why? So they can explain to their spouses that they are cheating with someone else in game just to get a buff.

If we keep it just as a social thing, I see no problems with it.

mrm
10-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Marriage is fine but no to marriage buffs. At least that would make it optional. Putting a buff on it is almost like forcing people to marry or else they'll be behind on stats.

I imagine a lot of players would want that buff. And although this is just a game, some people here are actually married. Those people will have to create an new account, and marry that account. Why? So they can explain to their spouses that they are cheating with someone else in game just to get a buff.

If we keep it just as a social thing, I see no problems with it.
the buf idee was just an idee to make more people want to buy houses like the loctions are but i wanted it to be small like just 2% bonus xp and would only work if u wear the suckies ring that gives no stats XD
but even though i would like to keep this plainly social mayby if we are lucky next valentines day we might get it !!

lissil
10-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Oh the xp and luck part didn't sink in to me. Sorry about that. I'm OK with Xp I guess since it will pretty be pretty much pointless once you cap but still not with luck.

Luck elixirs are good income for STS (I'm guessing) since it is bought with plats. Decreasing the need for it is bad business for them. Unless they put a plat paid registration for the marriage and probably divorce too. Nyahaha

Avaree
10-04-2016, 08:01 PM
The more I think about shared housing, the more I see possible ways a person could exploit luck%, (many players have multiple accounts on different emails who also have multiple devices),and as lissil pointed out, if shared housing was granted an xp buff , it could possibly decrease plat sales on the 7 day xp.

No to shared housing.

mrm
10-05-2016, 12:16 AM
The more I think about shared housing, the more I see possible ways a person could exploit luck%, (many players have multiple accounts on different emails who also have multiple devices),and as lissil pointed out, if shared housing was granted an xp buff , it could possibly decrease plat sales on the 7 day xp.

No to shared housing.
i think i miss under stand what mean there can only be 2 people who share it and in order for the buf to work BOTH must be online and BOTH must wear the ring and BOTH must be on the same map. i dont see eather how 2% exstra xp or hp would hurt the sales..

lissil
10-05-2016, 02:39 AM
The effect on luck elixirs will be significant. You could already see people (mostly crate farmers) not bothering with 25% luck versions and just use the 2% luck from location buffs. Add another extra 2%, it would be worse

As for XP buff, it will come down to how much XP will we need to reach the next max level and just how good farming will be. I'm one of those that usually tries to finish leveling within 2-3 days. So yes, I do buy the 50% XP elixir for a week. But if I know that the XP need is fairly low and there isn't anything to farm yet for a week or two, I wouldn't bother buying the elixir. I'd just level up slowly as I farm.

And having both of them online in order to have the buff effective won't help much either. You can just open two chrome windows if you play on PC, or just use 2 gadgets.

Captain critic
10-05-2016, 05:49 PM
I like the idea however i have some tips for it why dont they just keep their original stashes and once they married they get two stashes one that was original and the other stash is for sharing, that way no scam

Suentous PO
10-05-2016, 07:34 PM
My luck, I'm the first to get a divorce and have to pay alimony to my ex :/

mrm
10-06-2016, 02:33 AM
I like the idea however i have some tips for it why dont they just keep their original stashes and once they married they get two stashes one that was original and the other stash is for sharing, that way no scam
Im sure i said that somewhere in my post ,sorry if i left it out

Greoatef
10-06-2016, 09:04 AM
My luck, I'm the first to get a divorce and have to pay alimony to my ex :/

hehe ... we will need AL lawyers to divide the house and contents in half ..... and someone to sort out how to split all the weapons and armour assets fairly .... unless an AL prenup is signed ......
THEN we are gonna need another AL expansion that is on the other side of Arlors planet far far far away where all the divorced players run away to ... where there are a scattering of desert islands in the middle nowhere. This expansion should be full on tougher than elite, with crazy environments and crazy powerful loot ... and insane gold drops ... if you live through it ...

i can see it all now @_@

mrm
10-06-2016, 09:16 AM
hehe ... we will need AL lawyers to divide the house and contents in half ..... and someone to sort out how to split all the weapons and armour assets fairly .... unless an AL prenup is signed ......
i can see it all now @_@
Well with twilight expsanson we are getting evil looking stuf the can be thd lawyers but my selton would be the stuf u leave in shared stash gets an item tag of your name your spous cant trade kr sell it so if that sad day comes the one who owns it gets it! Same with hous

Fllwtowin
10-06-2016, 12:09 PM
I wish all the buffs didn't have to be bough with platinum. :(

Cinco
10-06-2016, 12:11 PM
I wish all the buffs didn't have to be bough with platinum. :(

Technically, they don't. A player can pack up their environments and sell / trade them as kits.

mrm
10-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Technically, they don't. A player can pack up their environments and sell / trade them as kits.
Thats true, but cinco what do you think of the idee? Could se posbly see it in the near future?(the merige part)