PDA

View Full Version : Important questions to follow up my character

Cheekybruh
10-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Hello,

I have recently created a rogue to make it fully crazy in PvE alone. Able to crush them all, basically.

Now comes my question and request;

Arcane pet. Should I get Shady & Surge or Munch (that little rolling robot)?

Also, auction permit. Not gonna hide my thought; it is a great idea indeed. Though I have created a new account for my new rogue and am unable to use the auction for 10 days. How about making us able to purchase the permit using platinum? Maybe something similar that could allow myself and everyone else that is definitely not a robot use the trading instantly as it is mainly the most important feature in this game.

Throw your thoughts and replies away folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrm
10-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Go with sns great crit looks so cutr plus! When you are town and use its aa every one els with the pet does the same lol its a fun enjoyble pet and saves pots but idk abour mm i dont own him and not planning in eather

Alwarez
10-04-2016, 09:32 AM
For rogue best pet is nekro but it may or may not change very soon, since there are always new arcane pet at start of expansion.
The only question "is future arc pet BETTER than nekro?"

resurrected
10-04-2016, 09:59 AM
Best possible Stat for PvE have SnS. Also AA is great but sometimes hard to control even at mobs. However i would wait and see what arcane pet coming this expansion, then make decision

Cheekybruh
10-04-2016, 11:11 AM
I like the fact that MM has massive armour and all the same stats as SnS except less Crit. His AA sounds like he does AoE damage which is good. Also, he looks amazing. I'm so indecisive!

Probationer
10-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Consider using the new pet system to save gold and be able to keep changing pet lol...

Also I'm sure the best pet for pve will involve 2-3 different pets such as sns AA/munch mouth happiness and Grimm passive..I'm not sure which is the best for each slot but just an example.

Slotting eggs allows you to keep them if you didn't know by the way.

tasakli
10-04-2016, 11:35 AM
I think Munch is more useful for elites. More armor.
Trade permit for platinum seems good. Every time someone wants to make a twink you have to wait 10 days. Sucks.

Cheekybruh
10-04-2016, 01:22 PM
I think Munch is more useful for elites. More armor.
Trade permit for platinum seems good. Every time someone wants to make a twink you have to wait 10 days. Sucks.

I seem to be able to use auction straight away after creating a new alt on my old account. Though if you create a new alt on a new email account I know that ain't working.

Java
10-04-2016, 10:39 PM
I used Grimm passive, with Nekro AA & MM hb. Works like a dream.

Stephencobear
10-04-2016, 11:47 PM
I used Grimm passive, with Nekro AA & MM hb. Works like a dream.

I also like to fit my hand grenades with an infrared laser sight, and pair an off hand automatic nuclear warhead chucking reality transmorgifier.

Java
10-04-2016, 11:54 PM
I also like to fit my hand grenades with an infrared laser sight, and pair an off hand automatic nuclear warhead chucking reality transmorgifier.
This guy gets it^^ [emoji38]