PDA

View Full Version : Tindirin Should Be The Brooding Ground For Good Players!

Eriel Delgado
10-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Most New players have no sense of real true grind or where to do it since there is no official guide that tells them this kind of stuff, Diamond and lighting jewels should just be removed from Tindirin maps so they have a easier chance to farm tooths, jewels and the materials to craft awakening jewel kits while at the same time gain kills,xp and a sense of somewhat grind. It will also help them get more ready to confront orc maps and underhul maps with a higher chance of survival. Tindirin should be the neutral expansion where player play in to get in touch with their inner farming spirit.

scarysmerf
10-04-2016, 01:38 PM
STS already took out water and health jewels I think that's good enough. :)

lissil
10-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Most New players have no sense of real true grind or where to do it since there is no official guide that tells them this kind of stuff, Diamond and lighting jewels should just be removed from Tindirin maps so they have a easier chance to farm tooths, jewels and the materials to craft awakening jewel kits while at the same time gain kills,xp and a sense of somewhat grind. It will also help them get more ready to confront orc maps and underhul maps with a higher chance of survival. Tindirin should be the neutral expansion where player play in to get in touch with their inner farming spirit.
I believe tooth drop and jewel drop are different from each other. Removing diamond and lightning jewels have no effect on tooth drop. Also, I don't see any problem with it since there is now a sell all function for jewels.