PDA

View Full Version : **Poll** Shared stable for your pets.

octavos
10-04-2016, 02:28 PM
well as this thread is about, with pet Animacity, you can create and adjust your pet to the skills you wanted. I had a chat with Cinco, and we would like your opinion on pet stable. would you like the same pets be on all your accounts/alts?

I for one hate buying the same thing 2x, and im sure you feel the same. please cast your vote. Pets are one of those items in the game that can be extremely costly, and painful to add the same pets to all your alts.

eg: if you twink (lv10),even though the pet is max level (56+)..it would go in pvp at the characters max level (lv10)..not lv 56+

Thanks for your time.
:ghost:

extrapayah
10-04-2016, 02:31 PM
+1

not only cost of getting it, at end game, leveling pets also become a burden, let's say you hatched 5 pets on your 2 characters, you actually need to spend effort equal to level up 5 x 2 + 2 characters in total! that's 12 times in overall!

thanks for bringing this up!

Payed
10-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Sigh no. The pet market is already in bad shape trying to kill it some more eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrm
10-04-2016, 02:39 PM
Oky so this is what im seeing is gone hapen merchants lock opners gone hate this idee i like ! Would love if they did that! But the only real money from locks seem as eggs if u share it between twinks less wil be needid
Now for my side pleaas do this! Would nake playing on my twinks much morr fun sincr the best pet they all have is ribbit or scorn....!

octavos
10-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Sigh no. The pet market is already in bad shape trying to kill it some more eh?

no not at all..but thanks for your input, theirs always games that dont allow the sell/trade feature. so really having any kind of market is nice...and prices always fluctuate...pets are the one thing..unlike vanitys weapons ect..that cant be moved to any alt.

Oky so this is what im seeing is gone hapen merchants lock opners gone hate this idee i like ! Would love if they did that! But the only real money from locks seem as eggs if u share it between twinks less wil be needid
Now for my side pleaas do this! Would nake playing on my twinks much morr fun sincr the best pet they all have is ribbit or scorn....!

yes, maybe...the cost of farming and purchasing would help any player..not the best/locked openers. but any regular joes would actually attempt to open locked because what they get is a benefit to the entire account...not the one they are on at the time to use the egg for that one character.

Sweetsatured
10-04-2016, 03:00 PM
+1. Just a question, if I already have the same pet on 2 accounts, will one of these 2 become a egg again?

Oakmaiden
10-04-2016, 03:01 PM
I vote yes...

blazerdd
10-04-2016, 03:07 PM
This would absolutely kill the the biggest income STS gets. As of right now, eggs are barely valuable, and not worth opening crates to get. Eggs alone make up around 35% of the market, give or take, and breaking them would be gamechanging.

What if you already have eggs opened on an alt? Are you wanting them to be re-egged? There goes the already broken "arcane" rarity.

If this were to have been implemented, it would have had to been done long ago. It's too late even if they came around to do so.

No thanks.

Epw
10-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Uhm... is it the 1st of April today? Because it sounds like a joke!

tvtheb
10-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Something like that happened to me =/
I recently opened 2 nekro eggs in 2 pvp accounts which i regret a lot and now i dont like these characters-pvping and want to "delete" them...
I talked to gary and chad about this ,but noone seemed willing to help my 6.5m loss which is my fault ofcourse i take full responcibility about it , but i farmed really hard to get those =(

Excuse my grammar
Ps: +1 to this idea

Suentous PO
10-04-2016, 03:20 PM
no.

I just came back couple months ago completely broke so slaved in km3 and have seen locks go from 90k (ish) to 35k this morning in those couple months.
So on behalf of the MANY farmers who still km3, nope no and naw.

"any regular joes would actually attempt to open locked because what they get is a benefit to the entire account"
- and the population as a whole needs to pop locks less over time so any small bump in openers guarantees there will be less demand for locks in the future.

diimitrii
10-04-2016, 03:31 PM
This would crash the market even more of them eggs, what about people who bought some expensive pets on there alts just like me, do we get a refund of a few millions? I dont think so , this being said. Cool idea but not in this game, if they wanted this they should have added this at the birth of Arcane Legends.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

octavos
10-04-2016, 03:49 PM
no. and the population as a whole needs to pop locks less over time so any small bump in openers guarantees there will be less demand for locks in the future.

its happening now, so the demand is already to low for locked. have u sen the prices for them..different items need to be made again for them...this only effects top gear..because the pets are cheaper now....then a few years ago..nothing there costs...20-30mill...especially pets.

thekragle
10-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Shared pet stable, no. Ability to move pet or re-egg pet into non-sellable egg, yes. Charge a huge amount of plat to give someone the ability to move a pet from one character to another. That would not kill the egg market, cuz of high plat cost, and you are still only able to use the egg on one character without the ability to sell it. I just want a little bit of flexibility. Just a little ;)

octavos
10-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Shared pet stable, no. Ability to move pet or re-egg pet into non-sellable egg, yes.

lovely..but yes. i agree..even that would be awesome.

thanks for keeping this thread readable guys..lov u all...i love all your feedback, it helps me.

nightmaresmoke
10-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Just no.period

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
10-04-2016, 04:11 PM
Just a question: Why is a shared pet stable still needed with the ability to swap eggs aa and hb? You only need one good base pet per character at max level which is already cheap and you can switch everything else whenever you want. It also solved the level problem in earlier iterations of this subject.

Mel030
10-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Nope.Worst idea ever :3

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
10-04-2016, 04:23 PM
its happening now, so the demand is already to low for locked. have u sen the prices for them..different items need to be made again for them...this only effects top gear..because the pets are cheaper now....then a few years ago..nothing there costs...20-30mill...especially pets.

So if the demand is already low then the idea will make it lower, after all this thread wasn't about ideas for new things to be introduced into cryos, it's about eggs becoming less valuable due to less need.
New players need cryos to have value I think we agree, but with how much has been given us lately with these free events,
We don't need less reason to work at things.

octavos
10-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Just a question: Why is a shared pet stable still needed with the ability to swap eggs aa and hb? You only need one good base pet per character at max level which is already cheap and you can switch everything else whenever you want. It also solved the level problem in earlier iterations of this subject.

because this is treating the pet as a vanity per-say.... i would like to add just the look of the pet to another and enhance it...without having to buy another. that why :)
buying 2 pets of the same kind is counter productive...and annoying..maybe not for the farmer tho.

maybe even a pet vanity...this would eliminate..this whole thread lol.

lissil
10-04-2016, 04:45 PM
No, for the same reasons that they already stated.

Suentous PO
10-04-2016, 05:40 PM
buying 2 pets of the same kind is counter productive...and annoying..maybe not for the farmer tho.

exactly, if you want to have 2 that's what allows new players without end game gear (a big investment) to have a viable source of farming to even begin to buy fort jewels, immo weapons, arcane pets ect ect.

Without that there's nearly no way for a new player to come up.

Trenton
10-04-2016, 05:45 PM
This would absolutely kill the the biggest income STS gets. As of right now, eggs are barely valuable, and not worth opening crates to get. Eggs alone make up around 35% of the market, give or take, and breaking them would be gamechanging.

What if you already have eggs opened on an alt? Are you wanting them to be re-egged? There goes the already broken "arcane" rarity.

If this were to have been implemented, it would have had to been done long ago. It's too late even if they came around to do so.

No thanks.
You dont think Eggzavier already killed it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

octavos
10-04-2016, 05:46 PM
You dont think Eggzavier already killed it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

well the prices of pets are at the all time low...so really maybe..even releasing gold rarity or adding another rarity didn't really help.

exactly, if you want to have 2 that's what allows new players without end game gear (a big investment) to have a viable source of farming to even begin to buy fort jewels, immo weapons, arcane pets ect ect.

Without that there's nearly no way for a new player to come up.

the goal is to acquire it..by earning it. Not to buy it from another person..fueling the gold influx to the super farmers. but that's my opinion. really just adding a change in look forr the pets (aka vanity pet) will keep things the way they are.

the whole point of the shared stable is to limit the effort of leveling pets, purchasing multiple ones, and getting rid of excess pets in the traders market.

but adding a transfer option like kragel said would be fantastic.

Moises313
10-04-2016, 05:47 PM
+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
10-04-2016, 06:09 PM
the goal is to acquire it..by earning it. Not to buy it from another person..fueling the gold influx to the super farmers

Super farmers don't need to run km3. Some of us do it for a quick easy buck but it would hurt only the new players who NEED km3 because there nothing else to farm until you have the multi millions to afford elite farming.
How's a noob supposed to make money once cryos are a couple thousand and no one needs to open them because they can share one nekro on 10 alts?

What would there even be to farm as a new lv 40something who needs 10mil for one toon to begin elites?

mrm
10-04-2016, 06:10 PM
lmao i told you merchers wont like this idee, i gave it a thought though who really here buys pets for there twinks i mean like pets like sns mm or nekro...u know those twinks that you only use for crafting. And to be honsest the new pet system when it came in didint kill the marget did it? u where now able to slot eggs between car just have to keep doing daily token quests...i Rember seeing a thread about n guy conplaing about haveing to much gold and everything being cheap.....Whats the real problime with the stuf being cheap means u dont have to farm your *** for 3 months and then after a week u got it something beter is on its way....

Extreme2014
10-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Vote yes I for fact will be pleased with the his feature where as I am one of those who does not like buying the same pet again because I keep thinking over again as it is a huge total waste.

Chocolaty
10-04-2016, 06:25 PM
+1 Yes. I am an actual average player that has been average for over 2years. For so long i was intimidated on making a forum account, because i felt i would be mocked and shunned by all these pros. Let's face it the average player doesn't get on here to read all of the various discussion's, and read the latest news. They all hear and discuss things ingame, where they feel comfortable.
Im guessing 90% of the people saying no have theirs desired pets, gear, and an ample amount of gold.This sort of question aswell as other important ideas should be done ingame through a friendly survey. So that everyone that plays has a word in it, not just the ones with forum accounts.
I apologize to anyone that i might of offended, aswell as my horrible grammar.

Darkluciferx
10-04-2016, 07:17 PM
I do not agree, because you all already had an egg zavier event, Where you could had farming all the eggs that you wanted. The event was easy all the players had the chance to drop many arcanes and mythic eggs.

extrapayah
10-04-2016, 07:24 PM
there is no gaming experience/replay value gained from buying or farming for exactly same thing, leveling up exactly same thing.

i've made attempts to complete pet stable in 3 characters and even though i've completed them all and also have another set for slotting, the effort needed for enjoying new experience, trying new/other class is way too expensive, and i don't want anyone else to do what i've done

whenever we're farming, even though how small it is, there is always some progress gained, e.g. you got 30 gold drop from km3 bosses even though you didn't get crates from them, but when buying an exactly same pet for alt, it's like you're returning back to start, and only until you successfully buy and level up the pet, you will return to the same point as before.

lissil
10-04-2016, 07:33 PM
because this is treating the pet as a vanity per-say.... i would like to add just the look of the pet to another and enhance it...without having to buy another. that why :)

maybe even a pet vanity...this would eliminate..this whole thread lol.
I'm confused.

How is pet animancy making pets like vanities? Sure there are animancies made just for the fun of it.

But from what I see, most pets in which to slot other eggs to, are chosen on their passive skills not just looks, at least the wise ones do. You have to choose the pet whose passive ability will work the best in maps that you run, or the role you do in PvP.

Although the egg isn't consumed in the sense that the egg is not opened when you slot it, people still buy the eggs which is generally good for the market. Some people even buy a few of the same eggs just to slot the happiness bonus and AA to different pets.

If you mean that shared stable will mean that people will open the eggs since they will be shared anyway, I don't think this will be the case. Because as it stands, only pets with really good passives are worth opening (for non-collectors).

extrapayah
10-04-2016, 07:49 PM
tbh, for me, pet animancy seems like an excuse for devs, so that it's okay to release an useless pet, it's okay no have no progression in a single pet, also it's okay to release an ugly pet, because they can always slot it into something else.

i think pets should be designed to be desirable to be hatched at some time.

lissil
10-04-2016, 07:53 PM
well the prices of pets are at the all time low...so really maybe..even releasing gold rarity or adding another rarity didn't really help.

the goal is to acquire it..by earning it. Not to buy it from another person..fueling the gold influx to the super farmers. but that's my opinion. really just adding a change in look forr the pets (aka vanity pet) will keep things the way they are.

the whole point of the shared stable is to limit the effort of leveling pets, purchasing multiple ones, and getting rid of excess pets in the traders market.

but adding a transfer option like kragel said would be fantastic.

Few questions and points:

1. What do you mean by earning it not buying it from another? Sorry, I don't understand. Please elaborate.

2. Leveling of pets is only an issue for those with multiple toons on endgame. But if the other toons are on low levels, I don't think it is that hard to run a few maps to level up a pet. For end gamers, I'd rather have a tradable "Pet XP" kit to address the multi-pet leveling.

3. I do know it is a pain to buy 2-3 of the same eggs to use in different toons or use for animancy. But I think it is better this way than to make the egg market worse than the state it is in. If people aren't buying multiple eggs, more eggs will be circulating in the market which will decrease its value more than it is now.

4. How is a shared stable going to get rid of excess eggs in the market? I think this would make it worse. People who buy multiple eggs for different toons and animancy would buy less. Less buyers means more eggs in market because they aren't being bought.

Suentous PO
10-04-2016, 08:29 PM
still no one supporting this has given any thought to new players. Farming is in need of a makeover, this won't help. Egg farming is a thing of the past and this suggestion would kill locks as they stand now making farming cryos just as antiquated.

It's like you want the privilege of owning several mansions irl but only want to pay taxes on one cuz it's tedious owning so much property lol
First world problems

Schnitzel
10-04-2016, 08:34 PM
While I do like the idea and want it implemented),
it'll kill the egg markets because we could just use the same pet across all characters

blazerdd
10-04-2016, 10:51 PM
+1 Yes. I am an actual average player that has been average for over 2years. For so long i was intimidated on making a forum account, because i felt i would be mocked and shunned by all these pros. Let's face it the average player doesn't get on here to read all of the various discussion's, and read the latest news. They all hear and discuss things ingame, where they feel comfortable.

Has nothing to do with the topic at hand..

Im guessing 90% of the people saying no have theirs desired pets, gear, and an ample amount of gold.

Key word: guessing. I have not opened arcane egg, and never have, although I do have one slotted. Gear also has nothing to do with the current topic..

tbh, for me, pet animancy seems like an excuse for devs

Pet animancy enables you to use any egg, on any character, without opening it. That is in no way an excuse, but rather a brilliant idea to satisfy the shared pet stable supporters. (which has 20 total thanks on the thread (14 of which are forum active in the past 6 months)) This was so well thought out, in fact, that it kept the egg market up, yielding the same results as the shared stable option, which would break the already struggling economy.

This whole idea is bogus in my opinion. If I smashed an egg on my head, I have consumed the product. I can't put the egg-shells and yolk back in the original state and smash it on someone else to get the same result. Once you have made the choice to consume the product, you can't then ask for it back. That is basically what you are asking for. This is the exact reason pet animancy was introduced and it gives the same results as if you had opened the egg.

This idea should not be introduced, as it would cut the last ties to an egg market we have.

Ps: Extrapayah - what would be the benefit to you of a shared pet stable, after you have already
made attempts to complete pet stable in 3 characters and... i've completed them all
Do you want the duplicate pets to be returned to you? If this were implemented, you would lose AP's, because surely you don't expect them to keep the pet AP's (unless it was on the original character - explain?), right?

Algorhythm
10-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Thats what your stash is for; Use it!

Abroxim
10-04-2016, 11:38 PM
+1 to shared stable.

Nvgd
10-05-2016, 12:03 AM
+1 for Shared Stable. Reason: I'm a egg opener....and i had a lot of twinks with arcane pets. And ofcourse i can't use them all... a shared pet stable would help me out so much. Shame that my Nekro is sleeping on main, because i'm more active with rogue twink , so my Nekro would be very helpfull for my twink. I also support the non-sellable egg suggestion....for an example; that you can re-egg you're Maridos,Nekro etc etc...But that you can only open it on a other toon, and not sell it like in trade or auction.

Vvildfire
10-05-2016, 12:51 AM
I'm also against it. Animancy is enough :)

I don't see any poll

Epw
10-05-2016, 01:34 AM
This "poll" just pumped up my blood pressure. Really. You, guys, are came up with more and more ridiculous ideas like non sellable eggs. Dont you think that you already got enough opportunities in the last few events? I have a feeling like people want to achieve everything with zero input these days. Nonsense.

thekragle
10-05-2016, 01:49 AM
This "poll" just pumped up my blood pressure. Really. You, guys, are came up with more and more ridiculous ideas like non sellable eggs. Dont you think that you already got enough opportunities in the last few events? I have a feeling like people want to achieve everything with zero input these days. Nonsense.

Easy there buddy, no need to get worked up. Getting upset doesn't help your side or opinion in this matter. Be constructive and explain your side instead of throwing insults around.
Everyone is passionate about this topic and it is a major sore subject that has been brought up multiple times.
However.....if arcane weapons were bound to a character that would make crate and weapon values go up as well right??? So shouldn't we be complaining that making weapons stashable is killing the weapon and crate market since players don't have to buy multiples of the same item for different characters?? You could apply this logic to every stashable item in the game.

There is some major sensitivity to pets in this game, lol. I could care less either way so I got nothing but love for all ya all!

Epw
10-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Easy there buddy, no need to get worked up. Getting upset doesn't help your side or opinion in this matter. Be constructive and explain your side instead of throwing insults around.
Everyone is passionate about this topic and it is a major sore subject that has been brought up multiple times.
However.....if arcane weapons were bound to a character that would make crate and weapon values go up as well right??? So shouldn't we be complaining that making weapons stashable is killing the weapon and crate market since players don't have to buy multiples of the same item for different characters?? You could apply this logic to every stashable item in the game.

There is some major sensitivity to pets in this game, lol. I could care less either way so I got nothing but love for all ya all!

I agree i am heated up, but there is a BIG difference between character bound - non sellable eggs vs shared stable eggs..

lissil
10-05-2016, 02:24 AM

I couldn't see the relationship at all. If you are implying that making the eggs non-tradable but stashable has the same effect if weapons are made that way too, I disagree.

They want a shared stable so that multiple toons of different levels can use it. This will greatly decrease the burden of having to buy multiple ones, if you play different classes and/or different levels. I am against it by the way.

Weapon market is a different story. Making it untradable but stashable is pointless, unless you play the same class at the same levels or at least, the same level brackets. Why? Different classes need different weapon types. Different levels means low level toons wouldn't be able to equip the higher level weapons. As you would lose significant stats if you use a low level weapon on a high level toon. Which means you will always have to buy (or hunt considering it's supposed to be non-tradable) different weapons for different levels if you play multiple toons on different levels.

Making it this way will also kill the crate market. Crate openers continue to open crates even if they looted the stuff they need to sell them and make gold. Making weapons bound means they would stop opening crates once they get what they want. So, they wouldn't be buying more crates. And will just create a huge gap between f2p and p2p.

In addition, this will enrage people if you do not have a class specific loot guarantee. Remember when antignome amulets (which were bound to the account before) are just in Gold Heretic Chests and people are looting the wrong "type" for their class. You could see people complaining looting the Dex type amulet over and over again when they want the Int type. Chaos.

kinzmet
10-05-2016, 07:35 AM

I'm concern with the egg market too, but I'm more concern to other effects.
1. I have almost completed my stable on my endgame toon, and at the same time kept limited pets opened for my twinks so its easy to change. If the stable were shared this means I will have to scroll a very long list just to get the pet I want on my twink, with this I can't do pet switching while fighting.
2. Pet usage conflict, for example : In my endgame I want a Samael with its original AA and nightshade stat, so I can use its banish for PVE, this will conflict the Samael for PvP toon with a Nekro AA on it.

PS: I thought this is against forum ToS?

Ssneakykills
10-05-2016, 08:43 AM
For the good of the people yes

For the good of the game/economy no

octavos
10-05-2016, 09:20 AM
For the good of the people yes

For the good of the game/economy no

the economy has been bad for years..really i dont see the issue...only for merchers that are against it. love the input ladies and gents. :)..cinco said there would be a poll..but umm....yea lol. we all know how that goes.

things were millions..upon millions...remember the arcane ring ordeal..or should i say shard. but that was long ago..now look how much they are. but im just the observer here.

some of ya'lls question regarding the pets on twinks could be answered from my 1st post. the pet and twink cannot be higher then one another. JS

no need to get worked up my friends...just post constructively for all to read :)

blazerdd
10-05-2016, 10:00 AM
the economy has been bad for years..really i dont see the issue...only for merchers that are against it.

So just because it's bad you want to make it worse? Mkay...

things were millions..upon millions...remember the arcane ring ordeal..or should i say shard. but that was long ago..now look how much they are. but im just the observer here. You are correct. That is how the economy works. The newer the item, the more expensive it is , for the most part. For example, take an IPhone 6. 2 years ago they were approximately double what they were in price now. Yet no one is complaining. You can't complain that the egg market is already too low, and then complain that you can't buy the pets for more characters. If it's already destroyed, then you should have no problem buying the eggs.

some of ya'lls question regarding the pets on twinks could be answered from my 1st post.

If you want to twink, buy the pet. If you don't, don't.

Epw
10-05-2016, 10:12 AM

You are correct. That is how the economy works. The newer the item, the more expensive it is , for the most part. For example, take an IPhone 6. 2 years ago they were approximately double what they were in price now. Yet no one is complaining. You can't complain that the egg market is already too low, and then complain that you can't buy the pets for more characters. If it's already destroyed, then you should have no problem buying the eggs.

+1, you just read my mind!

Ssneakykills
10-05-2016, 10:13 AM
the economy has been bad for years..really i dont see the issue...only for merchers that are against it. love the input ladies and gents. :)..cinco said there would be a poll..but umm....yea lol. we all know how that goes.

things were millions..upon millions...remember the arcane ring ordeal..or should i say shard. but that was long ago..now look how much they are. but im just the observer here.

some of ya'lls question regarding the pets on twinks could be answered from my 1st post. the pet and twink cannot be higher then one another. JS

no need to get worked up my friends...just post constructively for all to read :)

They were only millions due to people plat farm the hell out of the game they were never meant to be that price. The reasons pets are so low atm are due to the event that granted people the chance to earn arcane/mythic pets for hard work not $$. Out with the old in with the new type of event. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but because it really isn't but in the bigger picture and for health of the game it's a risk that could prove not worthwhile.

octavos
10-05-2016, 10:22 AM
it would be worse, if the whole trading center was gone JS. this helps avoid conflicts with many aspects of AL (so a new legends game..do this k :)). not only that..more revenue for STS. im a marcher also..and have many things worth millions, but this is not for the money..its about the effort, i only like to buy things once..not 3-5 times.

You are correct. That is how the economy works. The newer the item, the more expensive it is , for the most part. For example, take an IPhone 6. 2 years ago they were approximately double what they were in price now. Yet no one is complaining. You can't complain that the egg market is already too low, and then complain that you can't buy the pets for more characters. If it's already destroyed, then you should have no problem buying the eggs.
its leveling them, and buying more for the alts. its a waist of time, and effort.

no, i just use a twink as an example..i have high lv alts..and really see my 2nd post lol.

Foumagus
10-05-2016, 10:22 AM
+1 by me for sure

Hail
10-05-2016, 10:26 AM
As much as I wish this would happen, I don't see it being healthy for the game.
If it was to happen, they would have to develop a new way to recycle eggs into something else if they were to retain any kind of value.
e.g when Singe was originally needed to craft nekro.

blazerdd
10-05-2016, 10:39 AM
it would be worse, if the whole trading center was gone JS. this helps avoid conflicts with many aspects of AL (so a new legends game..do this k :)). not only that..more revenue for STS. im a marcher also..and have many things worth millions, but this is not for the money..its about the effort, i only like to buy things once..not 3-5 times. {/QUOTE]

If pet prices are "gone", then you should have no problem buying them again. Especially since you are a mercher.

[QUOTE=octavos;2595189]but this is not for the money..its about the effort, i only like to buy things once..not 3-5 times.

There is a reason they sell eggs instead of pets. It starts a baby and you have to train it. The time spent on forums asking for "food stamps" could have already maxed a pet.

its leveling them, and buying more for the alts. its a waist of time, and effort.

If you are referring to leveling them on a twink, that takes less than 20 mins... But for a high level alt, do you expect them to give you the level because you have it on another toon? That's the exact same thing as saying "I've capped one player, so I should be able to have an auto level to the cap on all my other toons". Again, not seeing the benefit other than a worse cs.

If you notice, the majority of people voting yes are new, yet the ones against are seasoned... Says something to me at least...

octavos
10-05-2016, 11:26 AM
There is a reason they sell eggs instead of pets. It starts a baby and you have to train it. The time spent on forums asking for "food stamps" could have already maxed a pet.

do that for 3-5 alts (that are maxed level, and arcane pets on all)..and we will see how much time and effort that takes u ok. and reply to my post.

If you are referring to leveling them on a twink, that takes less than 20 mins... But for a high level alt, do you expect them to give you the level because you have it on another toon? That's the exact same thing as saying "I've capped one player, so I should be able to have an auto level to the cap on all my other toons". Again, not seeing the benefit other than a worse cs.
omg, im..not...leveling a twink bud lol...but i would like my arcane pet on my twink..that i already leveled.

If you notice, the majority of people voting yes are new, yet the ones against are seasoned... Says something to me at least...

this is why as new ideas are proposed, the seasoned players don't like it because it messes the flow of the profit.
instead of enjoying a beneficial mechanic for many players.

Zynzyn
10-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Pet animancy is good enough for the player base.

Poll vote : NO for shared stable/re-egging.

Magemagix
10-05-2016, 12:00 PM
I would say NO.

After egg zavier event egg market already crashed, all arcanes r pretty cheap nw. Moreover with egg animacy u jst need to open 1-2 eggs nd slot their hb nd aa.

What sts can do is to make egg unslotting free, instead of the 5 tokens needed.

Sasphoenix
10-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Without a doubt NO

mrm
10-05-2016, 01:46 PM
What about this you can get an option to pick your car to share his/her stable then swaping to a twink in the stable you will get a drop down that say

:Beiaraban's stable(main)
:nimpth's stable(twink)

Now if i use my nekro's pet fron beia on nimpth all the eggs sloted into nekro will not count for my twink and if the players level is abouve 20 the pets level will be players level-10
So then the player will still need to buy the 3 eggs he need (body aa and stats) to build his pet on the twink the only resson somone would buy a arcane pet for a twink is to pvp and if u wane do the grimm/mm/nekro combo u will still need to buy all of theam since u cant use the one on your main?
Sorry bid hard to exsplain what i mean hope u catch what i mean sorry for any gramer mestakes!!
This is plainly just a segston!

Sakurahb
10-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Bad idea .

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
10-05-2016, 03:39 PM
#no.period

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

lissil
10-05-2016, 05:35 PM
do that for 3-5 alts (that are maxed level, and arcane pets on all)..and we will see how much time and effort that takes u ok. and reply to my post.

omg, im..not...leveling a twink bud lol...but i would like my arcane pet on my twink..that i already leveled.

this is why as new ideas are proposed, the seasoned players don't like it because it messes the flow of the profit.
instead of enjoying a beneficial mechanic for many players.

It is beneficial for a lot of players on a short term only, that is the time when you are buying those pets you want. And then what? Everyone have all the pets and no one are buying eggs anymore. That is not healthy for the game. What is beneficial to players does not mean it is beneficial to the game.

Players know before hand the amount of time and hard work leveling up pets in multiple toons entails. This is something they should have factored in before making the decision of playing multiple end game toons with all those pets on each one.

Enjoy
10-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Bad idea.. Pet animacity is enough, what will a shared pet stable do? Save us from levelling pets and destroy market price? The people without enough gold are the only ones who will say yes to this idea.. It's a no from me.

intizamfamily888
10-06-2016, 06:37 AM
I can see the black market booming if re-egging of pets above lvl 1 gets involved

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Errorrz
10-06-2016, 07:50 AM
This thread try to destroy market price . Nuuuuu

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk