PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a guide on making gold?

batman487
10-04-2016, 06:06 PM
So I recently started playing AL again it's been at least a year or 2. I came back to a warrior that was level 25 and I'm now 50. I've been wanting to get gold because well I suck lol. I unfortunately can barley hold my own in glintstone. I am getting better but wondering if there are any good tricks to farm gold. I always run tindirin and I can make some there. My toons name is mahlonj. Any info would be awesome. I want one of these awesome arcane pets!!! It might just be as simple as save save save. But thought I'd ask.

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
10-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Try looking in the guides section, I'm sure there's a thread on it that's updated

Ninthplague
10-04-2016, 06:51 PM
You can always do crate farming at km3

Ceuidear
10-05-2016, 04:50 AM
1] Locks in KM3
2] Eggs in Elite maps
3] Merching
4] Arcane Locks in Dead City (Latest, Hardest & Rarest:p)
5] Arena (With some Luck:))

Horme
10-05-2016, 04:55 AM
Try the incoming Arlorian Twilight Expansion.

PEMA
10-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Farming dead city has the biggest payout imo but it can be very boring. Try buying weapons with gold loot and run arena :) Lock price dropped and its pretty senseless except for the fact that km3 gives you xp and pve kills. Egg farming is also useless since eggzavier. Try jewel farming but it doesn't pay that much like it used too :(

resurrected
10-05-2016, 07:02 AM
Farming dead city has the biggest payout imo but it can be very boring. Try buying weapons with gold loot and run arena :) Lock price dropped and its pretty senseless except for the fact that km3 gives you xp and pve kills. Egg farming is also useless since eggzavier. Try jewel farming but it doesn't pay that much like it used too :(
I still have nice profit on jewel farm. Yes drop rate is lower than before but if you do it right you'll still make money on this

PEMA
10-05-2016, 07:13 AM
I still have nice profit on jewel farm. Yes drop rate is lower than before but if you do it right you'll still make money on this

Drop rate is good, i was talking about the prices :(

Ceuidear
10-05-2016, 07:32 AM

Dead city might bore but has a good price, Arena has good drops but not of much help as nekro is almost down to 2M, Lock price might have been low but will be useful during events if stacked to craft event locks n sell for high price, dont need to run elites particularly to farm eggs it might also help in getting uncompleted elite AP's plus loots, Jewels market has been crashed long ago soon after the release of exquisite jewels n damaged jewels dropping in maps which had to crafted.

batman487
10-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Ok great! Glad to get all the info. I really wanna get like 1 mill. That would be nuts. Im getting better at elite maps because I can get through kraken isle without much problem. I know once I can go through underhaul and glintstone on normal by myself I'll probably start getting more gold. Fingers crossed. Thanks everyone

williwunka
10-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Hi Batman, don't underestimate the free offers either. I understand people have trouble with them, but a lot still work and you will get enough plat to convert to 1 mil possibly in one day! This is especially true if you have been gone for a long time.

Arloriano
10-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Atm i say do Arena, low potions costs, good gold profit and some itens to sell, also if you got luck and drop a Fossil you will be fine.

batman487
10-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Ok great!! Ok so just 1 more question. What is KM3 I know I know what it is but just can't figure it out Lmao. So you guys keep saying arena.. is that the planar arena or some type of PvP arena. Are the arenas hard to run? My wife and I both play. We're both lvl 51. I'm a warrior she is a rogue. Thanks again In advanced for all the helpful advice.

Ceuidear
10-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Ok great!! Ok so just 1 more question. What is KM3 I know I know what it is but just can't figure it out Lmao. So you guys keep saying arena.. is that the planar arena or some type of PvP arena. Are the arenas hard to run? My wife and I both play. We're both lvl 51. I'm a warrior she is a rogue. Thanks again In advanced for all the helpful advice.

1] KM3 - Kraken Mines Level 3 (Are u asking how to get there or where is it?)
2] Arena- Shuyal Planar Arena(In Kraag)

As u say u r a tank, the perfect pt for u would be with 3 Rouges or 1 Mage & 2 Rogues.

resurrected
10-06-2016, 12:00 AM
We shouldn't consider KM3 anymore

Kairihearts
10-06-2016, 09:27 AM
we shouldn't consider km3 anymore

r.i.p km3 goodbye friend lol

Mister Smith
10-06-2016, 12:28 PM
So I recently started playing AL again it's been at least a year or 2. I came back to a warrior that was level 25 and I'm now 50. I've been wanting to get gold because well I suck lol. I unfortunately can barley hold my own in glintstone. I am getting better but wondering if there are any good tricks to farm gold. I always run tindirin and I can make some there. My toons name is mahlonj. Any info would be awesome. I want one of these awesome arcane pets!!! It might just be as simple as save save save. But thought I'd ask.

I can help you with aRena add me IGN Prosecutes