PDA

View Full Version : {Guide} How to Defeat Director Bot in Slouch-o

Register
09-21-2011, 08:04 PM
I realized that a lot of people dont know how to kill Director. So heres just a little guide on how!

There are four platforms that will light up with an emote symbol above it on a screen. When those light up with an emote symbol, you have to stand on the platform and use the emote. For your ease, emotes have been moved to around the joystick. If you activate enough of these (I believe its 3 needed) it will say DIRECTOR BOT IS DAMAGED! Director's armor will go down significantly and you will be able to do massive damage to him. After a little bit, he will get up, and continue attacking with increased armor. Without using the emotes, Director will take a LONG time to defeat. Director can also hit very hard and kill a commando quickly.

I believe its 3 needed platform charges in order to make director damaged. I have never seen Director go down with only two charged. It is possible to activate two platforms with only one character if you are fast enough. With two, you can easily damage him.

Also, when Director is damaged, he will not attack you until he gets back up. He will not attack you when the time for emotes come, as well.

I hope this mini-guide helps :)

EDIT: Dark says its 4 needed to make Director damaged. And thanks Bod for the spelling error XD The calling for your awesome acting is "Its time to Act!"

EDIT 2: Watch out for weights that drop from the ceiling! They come when "Its time to Act!" appears.

Darkfader
09-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Two things to add into it..

1. When it says "It's time to act", then ppl need to run into platforms.
2. It need all four to get him damaged.

Ayc2000
09-21-2011, 08:08 PM
yay! a little guide by register! hehe, just teasing you
good guide! your going to have to help me though when i first fight him :P

Register
09-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks dark and Bod :)

Only if you dont make me die, Ayc...

Ayc2000
09-21-2011, 08:17 PM
pssh, you die on your own, remember yesterday? LOL

Register
09-21-2011, 08:20 PM
pssh, you die on your own, remember yesterday? LOL

And dont you remember when you killed me in nuri?? LOL

Ayc2000
09-21-2011, 08:23 PM
you've died by yourself like....6 times....and killed me in the process :P anyways, that wasn't my fault...your the one who was typing....hehe

BodMaster
09-21-2011, 08:27 PM
No problem buddy!

Great guide :) still get alot of players that I have to explain this each time I play with a new group.. so alot should and will find it helpful :)

Register
09-21-2011, 08:31 PM
you've died by yourself like....6 times....and killed me in the process :P anyways, that wasn't my fault...your the one who was typing....hehe

Lol im going to sleep....Expect me to continue holding the grudge tomorrow :p

Ayc2000
09-21-2011, 08:32 PM
pshhh....your sleeping early today lol

Silentarrow
09-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Something you may want to add,
The director bot summons weights to fall at a set location when the "Time To Act" message appears.

BodMaster
09-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Something you may want to add,

The director bot summons weights to fall at a set location when the "Time To Act" message appears.

Yeah agree! Also these can be indicated by looking at the floor for shadows of where the sand bag will land as if you are running to 2 platforms you always seem to lose focus and get hit by these and then miss your opportunity to Damage the Director Bot :)

Kakatoa91
09-22-2011, 12:04 AM
When u see Bot starting movement back even a little to its control platform you can anticipate to go to acting platform. It only shout time to act when it is in front of its little screens.

Just 2 needed to act with rifle for range dmg (1-3 shots do make difference) they start on platform near central bot command then run close to wall straight fast to other at back and come back faster in range. If you anticipate you wont get hit by the ceiling drops. Also you dont need to be fully on the circle, if your feet is on the rectangle its good to emote.

The rest of group can go in back of bot in safe zone if they want to avoid the ceilin drops while its time to act so no stun and push back.

If im not wrong, 3 time to act with dmg to bot from start + constant dmg is enough and the fastest ive been into a team. And it was 3 ops and 2 engie.

Eyesharp
09-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Nicely done register although some pics could help.If you want I could help you and post pics.

Dogbyte
10-01-2011, 02:12 AM
I've been having problems lately emoting on the platforms. I can be standing on the platform.. right in the middle.. and dance, wave etc and it won't activate 50% of the time. Anyone else having this problem?