PDA

View Full Version : Arlorian Twilight Preview

Justg
10-05-2016, 11:54 AM
This is it folks... the big one!

Expansion Narrative:

No secret in the realm of Arlor is as closely guarded as the one hidden beneath Somberholt Cemetery. To the citizens of Garetta, this local cemetery and the mausoleum that lies beyond it are merely a resting place for the dearly departed. The Chancel of Light, led by the venerable Septum Uru, have been caretakers of the cemetery since its construction. They are seen as wisened elders and loyal stewards of the past: peaceful and meditative in their seclusion, focused only on their duty as groundskeepers and ritualists. But nothing could be further from the truth!

Ages ago, the Chancel of Light went to war against the Arch Necromancer Korvis: the most powerful force of Death ever to cast his shadow upon the realm! Practically nothing is known about this battle save for the fact that, against all conceivable odds, the Lightbearers defeated Korvis and entombed him in the depths of the mausoleum. Shackled by elemental light, sigils of Life, and 'round-the-clock rituals performed by sanctioned mystics, Korvis languished in his prison for generations. And in all this time, no word of the battle, no hint of the necromancer, no mention of his name or his intent ever escaped the oath of secrecy kept by the steadfast Chancel of Light.

Recently, war erupted in the distant hills of Elondria: an incursion by Ursoth and the enchantress Helena that was quickly put down by Arlor's greatest heroes. As the tide of battle turned, Helena's sister, Voriyana the Sorceress (a lethal combatant in her own right), abandoned the campaign in disgust. Decrying Ursoth's small-minded vengeance and her own sister's short-sightedness, Voriyana fled to save herself from the humiliation of defeat and the righteous wrath of the Arlorians.

After days of sneaking through the wilds, Voriyana's escape led her to the Somberholt Cemetery. Warm waves of tranquility poured over her as she approached. Then, a voice. Korvis' voice.

Compelled by Korvis' shadowy magnetism, a new purpose formed in her mind. Intoxicated by the necromancer's evil, Voriyana opened her spirit to his imprisoned voice. Patiently, she meditated upon the darkness and learned his terrifying secrets.

When Voriyana descended on Somberholt she was met by the Lightbearers. Without a word, the soldiers of Light knew what had to be done. Thus they engaged. And they fought valiantly... but as all of them had grown ancient and decrepit after countless years at their post, their fight was brief and bloody. Only the brave Septum Uru survived. He watched from the darkness as Voriyana slipped into the mausoleum, singing to her new master a song of dark allegiance.

Key Features:

- New Level Cap of 61!
- New Random Dungeons System! Delve deeper and deeper into the Mausoleum as the bosses get harder and the loot gets better.
- Faction Rank System! Advance to unlock higher level gear, higher rarity gear, new token vendor options, new crafting options, new monsters, encounters, bosses, loot types, and new NPCs with quests and lore!
- Unique story-line unfolds across 4 Stages as Players earn the trust of the ancient Lightbearers order.

Zones:

The Chancel of Light and Somberholt Mausoleum are geographically located to the north of Garetta Village, and at the base of the mountains there.

Chancel of Light: Towne Hub, a self-reliant secret order.

Somberholt Cemetery: Small randomized dungeons that grant access to the Mausoleum.

Somberholt Mausoleum: A dungeon of ever-increasing difficulty. The deeper you go, the more the risk, and the better the loot!

Stages:

The event moves through 4 stages, driven by personal development and various community goals. As you progress, different areas and items become available.

Stage One:

- Zone: Chancel of Light
- Zone: Somberholt Cemetery

Stage Two:

- Zone: Somberholt Mausoleum 1-2
- New quests and dailies
- Bronze coffers become available from Vendor
- Level 59 Legendary gear becomes available from Vendor
- Somberholt Jewel Recipes available from Quartermaster

Stage Three:

- Zone: Somberholt Mausoleum 1-4 (adding Treasure rooms)
- New quests and dailies
- Silver coffers become available from Quartermaster

Stage Four:

- Zone: Somberholt Mausoleum 1-5 (adding Exalted Shrine rooms)
- New quests and dailies
- Gold coffers become available from Quartermaster
- Empty Elixir vials become available from Quartermaster
- Voice of the Order set armor becomes available
- Mythic belt upgrade recipe becomes available from Quartermaster
- Level 58 mythic weapons become available from Quartermaster
- Level 60 mythic armor becomes available from Quartermaster
- Dark and Light Angels appear in the Chancel of Light Cathedral allowing players to become Dark Apostles and Luminous Templar

NPCs

As always there will be a group of helpful NPCs to guide you on your journey:

Faction Ranks:

New with this content is the idea of Faction Ranks, specifically for the Lightbearers that utilizes the current event style system. These function just like personal tiers during an event, and grant players access to special store items at the vendor, rewards, quests, and dailies, etc. By participating in the content, players will eventually reach a tier that grants better resilience to the content, in addition to community-based unlocks tied to scores and other mechanics.

Points are credited for completing quests, dailies, killing monsters and killing bosses.

Ranks:

- Apprentice
- Acolyte
- Advocate
- Disciple
- Lightbearer
- Lightbearer Elite
- Exalted Ranks (Luminous Templar or Dark Apostle)

Gear:

There is a ton of new gear that becomes available as the expansion progresses. We’ve also significantly increased the power curve, so you will notice that the stats from this expansion's Epic gear surpass the stats of previous Arcanes. The following is dropped from various mobs and bosses:

- Lightbearer Weapons (Tier 1) & Dusk Bringer (Tier 2) Weapons (6 Legendary weapon types, Tier 2 has proc, random level 57-61)

- Luminary/ Dusk Armors (Legendary, random level 57-61)
- Symia’s Egg (Dragon Spirit Pet, only dropped from bosses)
- Voice of the Order Set (armor)

- Balanced Scale (crafting component for Voice of the Order Set)
- Twilight Locked Crates (new locked crate, only drops from Somberholt content for 2 weeks)
* This contains a chance to loot a L58 mythic belt and a new Arcane Cryoworm Pet egg

Quartermaster

There is a vendor in the Chancel of Light cathedral who will exchange your event tokens for various goods and services. These tokens are earned by running the content in Somberholt Cemetery and Mausoleums. The deeper you go, the tougher the content, and the better chances you have at earning phat loot and tokens. He sells:

- Proof of Balances (these indicate you have earned their trust and can access higher level content)
- Mausoleum Access (required as the Mausoleum levels become available)
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Coffers (these are the same as a boss loot pull at various levels)
- Somberholt Jewel Recipes (these are the same as Finesse, Fury, and Mind Jewels but give you an additional Damage bonus in the Somberholt content)
- Level 59 Lightbearer Weapons (available at Stage 2)
- Level 59 Luminary and Dusk Armors (available at Stage 2)
- Level 58 Imbalanced Weapons (available at Stage 4, upgradable to Level 61 Balanced weapons)
- Level 60 Balanced Flame Armor (available at Stage 4)

- Empty Elixir Vial (crafting component for Exalted Elixirs, available at Stage 4)
- Balanced Bar (crafting component for Voice of the Order Set, available at Stage 4)
- Mythic Belt (from Twilight crates) upgrade recipe (available at Stage 4)
- Voice of the Order Set Belt (available at Stage 4)

Level 57 Upgrade Pack

No matter what level you are under 57, you can immediately level up to 57 with a special upgrade pack from the store for 250 platinum.

This pack contains:

- Lucky the Lion (Epic pet, +5% luck, +20% gold)
- 1 Pet Level Up ticket (gets any pet to your current level)
- Full set of Level 57 Epic Gear (new armor, helmet, weapon, ring, and necklace)
- 10,000 Gold (just ‘cause)
- 500 Health Potions
- 500 Mana Potions
- 5 respec Scrolls
- 20 Ankhs

Furniture:

We also have some new furniture available for you in the Home Store:

- Acolyte's Bookshelf
- Chancel Books
- Scales of Balance
- Chancel Brazier
- Lightbearer's Library

As you can see, this is our largest and most complex Expansion to date. We’ll continue to try to fill you in on as much as possible, but a lot of it is going to unfold as the Stages progress.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LEADERBOARDS

We will be closing this season down and removing the leaderboards that have been prone to cheating. We'll still have the timed leaderboards for the next season.

Questions and Comments below, and see you in Somberholt!

- g

Hercules
10-05-2016, 03:02 PM
https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/93OzH80HJEK1h2wh6qDKe0Jw2R-Ni7fcMk3PRMdjag8w3hGz8P9ky6Wd7knNvUFC9X_uUMQaOIs7J A3l01eUxrprjvwXLWmr=s0-d-e1-ft#http://services.google.com/fh/files/emails/vp1.gif

OMG yessss thanks you devs!! <3

resurrected
10-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Thanks Gary!

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
10-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Greatz...

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

ilhanna
10-05-2016, 03:11 PM
How are the stages going to be unlocked?

Justg
10-05-2016, 03:13 PM
How are the stages going to be unlocked?

It will be driven by personal development and various community goals. X # of players reaching a certain rank, Y kills made, etc.

Anehazaz
10-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Sounds interesting!

Cross
10-05-2016, 03:15 PM
What LB's in specific? I'm guessing CTF and TDM?

Maabegalu
10-05-2016, 03:15 PM
soo which leaderboards is gonna be removed?

arcanefid
10-05-2016, 03:16 PM
What does the 2 week thing mean for Twilight Locks? They will drop from all maps after 2 weeks?

jaggedpvp
Nice

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Arloriano
Woot, nice!

resurrected
10-05-2016, 03:17 PM
soo which leaderboards is gonna be removed?
If i understanding good then: flags, top player, whole pvp and top pve kills.

Truememories
Top player Section will remain? or be removed aswell?

OrcTag
Finally
/11

Anyona
10-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Sounds like an amazing expansion. It seems like the team has put in a lot of time and effort which the whole community will have a chance to enjoy. Thanks for this Gary and the whole of the STS team![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
10-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Sweet can't wait to get in there :)

Kairihearts
10-05-2016, 03:19 PM
This is soo awesome thanks JUSTG

Any chance i can get a happy bday? Thanks :)

Cross
10-05-2016, 03:20 PM

Flags can't really be abused.
As for top player it's the only LB that encourages people to collect their AP's.

I'd vote CTF, TDM and maybe PVE kills. I don't see a reason for flags and top player to be removed.

Justg
10-05-2016, 03:20 PM
What does the 2 week thing mean for Twilight Locks? They will drop from all maps after 2 weeks?

After 2 weeks, Cryos will no longer drop, and Twilights will drop from all maps excluding mines, crypts, and caves.

Abuze
10-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Super excited! Can't wait for tomorrow! :banana:

Justg
This is soo awesome thanks JUSTG

Any chance i can get a happy bday? Thanks :)

Happiest of birthdays!!!

thekragle
Twilight locked crates only drop for two weeks? Can you expound on this, will they drop around Arlor after 2 weeks are over?

resurrected
10-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Does players still will get banner this season?

Ticklish
10-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Looks fun, but the power curve on weapons is kinda too much. You're basically asking us to throw away gear we spent millions on awakening, in one snap. Not everyone can afford to lose gold all the time, js.

Justg
10-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Twilight locked crates only drop for two weeks? Can you expound on this, will they drop around Arlor after 2 weeks are over?

After 2 weeks, Cryos will no longer drop, and Twilights will drop from all maps excluding mines, crypts, and caves.

/11charsnoshifty

mrm
10-05-2016, 03:24 PM
What i dont understand are the locks are theas temp locks Nd cry still the main or is cry locks removed

Kharjojo
10-05-2016, 03:25 PM

Top player lb will remain untouched, there r lot of legit players over there who've worked out their "booms" on the pve aps and has a normal kdr ratio.. not the same as dummy farming imho.

LastArlorian
10-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a i'm happy xd

resurrected
10-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Flags can't really be abused.
As for top player it's the only LB that encourages people to collect their AP's.

I'd vote CTF, TDM and maybe PVE kills. I don't see a reason for flags and top player to be removed.
I don't too but in YouTube is proof why top player can be locked

Ioyalistic
So much to do, lol. But it's a nice expansion. Thanks for that, g! I'm so excited:)))

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Coalhouse
Thanks for the new furniture, just what my sorcerer needs for his lab. Looks like I guessed right about the whole "Balance" thing.

Affenbaum
10-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Is the Mausoleum an Event too? Or am I stupid..? xD
But nice.....love it to farm exp..XD
Thx for the update! :)

Kairihearts
10-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Happiest of birthdays!!!

Thank you so much justg :)

Looking forward to this yay ;)

arcanefid
10-05-2016, 03:31 PM

Thanks dawg. XD

Chocolaty
10-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Love This SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golem
10-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Justg is best. And ty sts for new awesome update (i hope). And finally yay cryostar locked time will be over. Most useless lockeds ever made in AL. No one was intresting to open lockeds anymore cus bad drop rate on them.

bonjovi3223
10-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Is the Mausoleum only a Event... Or am I stupid..? xD
Lmao.....I am also wondering why its being referred to as an event.

mrm
10-05-2016, 03:34 PM
WAAAAAAIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!!!! wil cry locks be able to br crafted into haloween event locks!!?

bonjovi3223
10-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Looks fun, but the power curve on weapons is kinda too much. You're basically asking us to throw away gear we spent millions on awakening, in one snap. Not everyone can afford to lose gold all the time, js.
I totally agree with this. Getting a good awakening or a very specific awakening can cost I in excess of 1.5m.
How are we meant to recover this kind of spending especially on multiple weapons.

resurrected
10-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Is the Mausoleum only a Event... Or am I stupid..? xD

Lmao.....I am also wondering why its being referred to as an event.

Maybe its time based as northal and cryostar.

bonjovi3223
10-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Excluding mines............
Does this mean km3 farming is seeing its last days?

Fidalex
10-05-2016, 03:40 PM

No more lockeds in km3?

Carapace
10-05-2016, 03:46 PM
I totally agree with this. Getting a good awakening or a very specific awakening can cost I in excess of 1.5m.
How are we meant to recover this kind of spending especially on multiple weapons.

One of the factors of consideration is that while the stats are better in the new power curve, they are not enough on their own to trump things like Enhancements and procs on the weapons. Stat wise the new gear will be leaps and bounds, however the procs and enhancements should be a deciding factor as well. An Arcane with 4 Enhancement slots that compensate for the stat divide and damage divide is still possible, however level 61 mythics will be very powerful by comparison for example.

soon
10-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Thank you for making beautiful bows and daggers. Much better than the old iron of the last expansion.

ThaAnas
10-05-2016, 03:49 PM
I hardly worked now to stay on Best Overall Lb, and I was really excited about this banner...
I m actually really mad and disappointed about that fact... every season got to end with a banner...
last time same, many ppl got time runned because it was able to stack damage elixir, nobody did smth about it
now many ppl dummy farm, or whatever... but I was really working hard now to stay there and now I m just disappointed...
again wasted my time for all this ... thanks guys.
Not excited about cap anyway
I m looking for a reply from a dev

Carapace
10-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Current leaderboard rewards for this season will be honored and granted as normal, only moving into next season are certain ones being removed. This means season 9 still has an overall, PVE kills, CTF, PvP and Deathmatch Kills, etc.

Hard work put into this season's leaderboard will still be recognized.

Epw
Thank you STG for making outdated the latest (few months old) arcanes again. I was afraid of this one exactly. Now all of our items going from 100 to 0 in a couple of weeks. And whats with the banished/antignome set pieces? Another bunch of junk in our invetory? I feel kinda bankrupted / sad again.

Spell
Im curious why these new locked are only gunna be around for two weeks \(._.)/ ?

bonjovi3223
10-05-2016, 03:54 PM
One of the factors of consideration is that while the stats are better in the new power curve, they are not enough on their own to trump things like Enhancements and procs on the weapons. Stat wise the new gear will be leaps and bounds, however the procs and enhancements should be a deciding factor as well. An Arcane with 4 Enhancement slots that compensate for the stat divide and damage divide is still possible, however level 61 mythics will be very powerful by comparison for example.
Since every weapon henceforth is prone to awakening, we are looking at a few millions spent on the weapon & a few more on enhancements.
Does this mean enhancements has actually taken a wrong turn? Obtaining this kind of gold is impossible for players.

Marlon Macapinlac
10-05-2016, 03:58 PM
hmm I have many recipes of blood crate.. what if I can use twilight crates as it is?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

mrm
10-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Im curious why these new locked are only gunna be around for two weeks \(._.)/ ?For 2 weeks they will only drop in that zone as for cryo locks wil drop every whers for the next 2 weeks after that there gone and the new locks are every where excsept tombts caves...RUN JARL RUN WHILE U STILL CAN THERE COMEING BACK FOR YOU!

Terminhater
10-05-2016, 04:03 PM
I just bought arc daggers :/

It's ok, I'm pretty rubbish with daggers as I've found out. EPIC BOW HERE I COME!

badnick478
10-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Awww....some :*
Cant wait °_*

Fearrr
10-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Great work STS expansion looks good! So I'm guessing lvl 40 is still going to be Max Passive ability for pets then? Nothing was mention in the post. Can you shed some small info on new Arcane Cryoworm Pet? For example how does it compare to Nekro?

DK
10-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Looks great! Looking forward to trying it all out and advance in ranks.

Removing some of the leaderboards is fine imo, BUT then make some new seasonal ones and add some more APs to the 5k and 10k flags achievements and some titles would be nice too for putting so much time into one AP :)

maimingmike
10-05-2016, 04:17 PM
When is this release date thursday the 6th tommrw?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

maimingmike
10-05-2016, 04:19 PM
What seasons of pvp are we going into 8-9 ctf and tdm?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

thekragle
10-05-2016, 04:36 PM
For 2 weeks they will only drop in that zone as for cryo locks wil drop every whers for the next 2 weeks after that there gone and the new locks are every where excsept tombts caves...RUN JARL RUN WHILE U STILL CAN THERE COMEING BACK FOR YOU!

Fingers crossed that your right because remember that cryo crates only dropped in Ydra and higher maps. I know Justg said all maps but......like I said, fingers crossed we will get Jarl back;)

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Thank you STG for making outdated the latest (few months old) arcanes again. I was afraid of this one exactly. Now all of our items going from 100 to 0 in a couple of weeks. And whats with the banished/antignome set pieces? Another bunch of junk in our invetory? I feel kinda bankrupted / sad again.

Your Arcanes will still remain powerful while leveling, and will still have to be replaced (you will not just pick up an item after killing 10 mobs and throw away your arcane). The new Epics and such will have more damage, but will be lacking your Enhancements, lacking other stats (STR, INT, DEX, Crit, Armor, etc) when compared to your Arcanes, and will not have procs. Plenty of reason to use your Arcane until you have received a powerful weapon and replaced it.

We have mentioned before that there will be a content update that will be based around the Antignome and Banished Power sets, and will make players really wish they had completed at least one of the sets. It's just not coming with the rest of the expansion as to not distract players from the amazingness of Somberholt. :)

Epw
10-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Your Arcanes will still remain powerful while leveling, and will still have to be replaced (you will not just pick up an item after killing 10 mobs and throw away your arcane). The new Epics and such will have more damage, but will be lacking your Enhancements, lacking other stats (STR, INT, DEX, Crit, Armor, etc) when compared to your Arcanes, and will not have procs. Plenty of reason to use your Arcane until you have received a powerful weapon and replaced it.

We have mentioned before that there will be a content update that will be based around the Antignome and Banished Power sets, and will make players really wish they had completed at least one of the sets. It's just not coming with the rest of the expansion as to not distract players from the amazingness of Somberholt. :)

Ty for the clarification! I feel a lil better now :)

Fearrr
10-05-2016, 04:52 PM

What about Mythic Aegis? PVE wise it is much better than Arcane Aegis.

Iulian Ardelean
10-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks!

Trimis de pe al meu Onyx_QS folosind Tapatalk

ThaAnas
10-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Current leaderboard rewards for this season will be honored and granted as normal, only moving into next season are certain ones being removed. This means season 9 still has an overall, PVE kills, CTF, PvP and Deathmatch Kills, etc.

thx for explaination and fast answer !
I appreciate that

Eagleye
10-05-2016, 05:08 PM
All this fresh content is super exciting. Awesome job sts can't wait to play

williwunka
10-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Update looks great. What was the point in making new epic gears more powerful than previous arcanes? Couldn't we slowly phase it out and have it better than new legendary but just below new mythic? I just don't see the rush. You didn't make it sound like the new epic gear was very hard to obtain, nor did I expect an epic item to be. I just don't like the idea of a quick reset button every few months. This is a really exciting update though. I think I'm having expansion anxiety..

Jazzi
10-05-2016, 05:32 PM
hmm I have many recipes of blood crate.. what if I can use twilight crates as it is?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

You will not have to worry about those anymore. Since new epic gear is gonna be better than the old arcanes, nobody will be keen on opening the blood leaf crates anymore unfortunately, thus rendering any need for crates to craft then irrelevant

yeldarbroz
10-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Hey, one quick question G! Will the lucky lion pet be made available for some other method than the leveling pack? I know for a fact that I can't afford 250 plat, but I'm an avid pet collector and it will kill me to not be able to get him in any way :) Could he possibly be put into the new locks? Maybe in the winter event token vendor? That's all, and everything else it great about this update!

hastlin
10-05-2016, 06:08 PM
So no banner reward for lb this season.?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Yuggernaut
10-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Hello JustG.
I have a question, because they did not put a photo of the new arcane egg?

Yes
10-05-2016, 06:41 PM
K nice. . . . . . .

Yes
10-05-2016, 06:44 PM
So when battleground start ??

Carapace
10-05-2016, 07:00 PM

Leaderboard rewards for season 9 will go out as usual when the season ends. Only the NEXT season will have some of the leaderboards removed.

crudmudgeon
10-05-2016, 07:09 PM
I spent alot enhancing weps on 3 chars and they will be borderline useful in 2 weeks...

And another set... The only one that I like is the venomous haste. Antignome is sweet... but those that put in the effort early were hosed . I also don't like you giving out Underhul Mythic gear after people spent a season farming fangs for Glintstone set...

Sweet can't wait to get in there :)

Excluding mines............
Does this mean km3 farming is seeing its last days?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
10-05-2016, 07:15 PM
Update looks great. What was the point in making new epic gears more powerful than previous arcanes? Couldn't we slowly phase it out and have it better than new legendary but just below new mythic? I just don't see the rush. You didn't make it sound like the new epic gear was very hard to obtain, nor did I expect an epic item to be. I just don't like the idea of a quick reset button every few months. This is a really exciting update though. I think I'm having expansion anxiety..
Same here... I WANT to be excited, the content and gameplay look great... but I'm sooooo sick of the rate at which I am bleeding net worth...

crudmudgeon
10-05-2016, 07:17 PM

You need to read previous posts...

Ipoopsy
10-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Stages:

The event moves through 4 stages, driven by personal development and various community goals. As you progress, different areas and items become available.

@Justg: Can you clarify the quote above? Are the 4 Stages link to the community goals or are they personal goals that each have to pass before they can continue?

Or, are they going to be released like in stages wised like the staggering gears?

lissil
10-05-2016, 07:37 PM
- Twilight Locked Crates (new locked crate, only drops from Somberholt content for 2 weeks)
* This contains a chance to loot a L58 mythic belt and a new Arcane Cryoworm Pet egg

@JustG Confused. It's the Cryos that will no longer drop after two weeks and not the Twilights? Twilights will continue to drop all through out this season?

Kakashis
10-05-2016, 07:46 PM

Would it be possible to actually gun ish the banished set amulet? That portal is a bit too rare to the point no player to my knowledge has the full set.

hastlin
10-05-2016, 08:10 PM
You need to read previous posts...

Sorry my fault xD

hastlin
10-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Leaderboard rewards for season 9 will go out as usual when the season ends. Only the NEXT season will have some of the leaderboards removed.
This season will end this month.?

fail
10-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Oh my lord,good one G!

hastlin
10-05-2016, 08:22 PM
very sad :'( because pure players participating removed for cheating players

because I am a pure player

BabVna
10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
The transition of lvl 36 arcane weapon was too slow, they were useful for more than 2 years. Lvl 46 and lvl 56 arcane weapons are devalued abruptly. Least they have to be useful +5 lvls from their designated level. Epic fears taking over their stats sounds unpleasant. It creates a confusion and holding many players not to try new gears. Of course they are not cheap. Please consider to give some transition time for a season for any gear.

Tutie
10-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Greatest update yet!!!! love the New Random Dungeons System!

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-05-2016, 09:31 PM
@JustG Confused. It's the Cryos that will no longer drop after two weeks and not the Twilights? Twilights will continue to drop all through out this season?

For the first 2 weeks of the expansion, Twilight Locked Crates will only drop from Somberholt Content. All other dungeons will continue to drop Cryostar Locked Crates.

2 weeks after the expansion has been released, Cryostar Locked Crates will no longer drop in Arlor. They will be replaced by Twilight Locked Crates in all other dungeons (and will remain dropping in Somberholt). Tombs and Crypts will no longer drop any crates once this swap has been made.

Abroxim
10-05-2016, 09:37 PM
For the first 2 weeks of the expansion, Twilight Locked Crates will only drop from Somberholt Content. All other dungeons will continue to drop Cryostar Locked Crates.

2 weeks after the expansion has been released, Cryostar Locked Crates will no longer drop in Arlor. They will be replaced by Twilight Locked Crates in all other dungeons (and will remain dropping in Somberholt). Tombs and Crypts will no longer drop any crates once this swap has been made.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161006/823cc623d48251bb41d8804a29cf2091.jpg

Vvildfire
10-06-2016, 12:16 AM

Rip km3 :')

Vvildfire
10-06-2016, 12:20 AM
I can barely hold in the excitement! If only school would give me a break :')
I LOVE that lion T_T

Faliziaga
10-06-2016, 02:03 AM

honored and granted as normal/Hard work put into this season's leaderboard
Does 'as normal' mean that cheaters are going to get their banners, too? Do you consider that 'hard work'? Or are you planning to check accounts before giving out banners?

resurrected
10-06-2016, 02:17 AM
honored and granted as normal/Hard work put into this season's leaderboard
Does 'as normal' mean that cheaters are going to get their banners, too? Do you consider that 'hard work'? Or are you planning to check accounts before giving out banners?
I think in YouTube and in forum was enough proof to not grant banners for some players. STG should check at least players KDR before giving out banners. I guess they know how look read kdr

silika
10-06-2016, 02:24 AM
thanks update sts :victorious:

mrm
10-06-2016, 02:40 AM
I can barely hold in the excitement! If only school would give me a break :')
I LOVE that lion T_T
Bwhahhaha our schools just went on a 2 wrek vaction

Zynzyn
10-06-2016, 02:55 AM
Complex and interesting storyline. Innovative ideas to infuse the game with newness and fun. Thanks for the hard work and creativity, dev team! :cheerful:

penikmatoppai
10-06-2016, 03:28 AM
nitip sendal :victorious:

saphirae
10-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Hi all.
Can we please have a look at loots in those new maps? Because i would not like to grind it if loots are terrible and pretty uselles as in all other elite or normal maps.

Thank you very much and enjoy your day.

boljackz
10-06-2016, 04:19 AM

can u tell what leaderboards will be remove

Hartholzwurm
10-06-2016, 04:50 AM

Just a question from a Nabmage: is there anybody in Arlorian who finished this mystic "Banished Set" completely? Whats the reason for a veeeeeeeery low droprate of banished amulet?

bonjovi3223
10-06-2016, 05:13 AM
Somberholt jewel recipes
You say these are the same as fin, fury & mind but with an additional dmg bonus in somberholt content. Does this mean:
1. There is a dmg bonus added onto the primary stat jewel?
2. If (1) above applies, it means we have to recraft all our old jewels....for example......excellent mind into excellent somber mind.

lissil
10-06-2016, 05:25 AM

Ohhh... OK thanks!

ilhamsad
10-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Yeyy expansion hehehe[emoji56]

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Vermouthz
10-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Nice expansion :)

Twerk
10-06-2016, 05:52 AM
Hi G!
Just wanted to get some clarification,
will you guys have a look at the people who are currently on the PvP Leaderboards? Should be easy to check who got their spot purely fair, grant the banners to ones who earned only via legit way.
I'm sick of these 40k CTF kills tanks appearing on Leaderboard recently.
Waiting for response, thanks!

Taaka
10-06-2016, 06:27 AM
So many things to do @.@

Taylare
10-06-2016, 06:29 AM
When will this expansion be available?

Amokaachi
10-06-2016, 07:45 AM
Hi G!
Just wanted to get some clarification,
will you guys have a look at the people who are currently on the PvP Leaderboards? Should be easy to check who got their spot purely fair, grant the banners to ones who earned only via legit way.
I'm sick of these 40k CTF kills tanks appearing on Leaderboard recently.
Waiting for response, thanks!

They are cutting the bleeding finger so you dont need to worry anymore

Tarygg
10-06-2016, 08:15 AM
I can't wait woohoo :victorious:

Yakuza_Malaysia
10-06-2016, 08:23 AM
woah this seems really interesting!

what's inside the treasure room and exalted shrine room though?

nehultyagi
10-06-2016, 09:19 AM
How much time left for expension

tvtheb
10-06-2016, 09:33 AM
What do you mean when u say " the better chances you have at getting phat loot and tokens? I suppose you mean plat ...and what do u mean we will drop platinum? @.@ i really wish to

oopsmash
10-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Is the 5% luck and 20% gold loot in level pack are permanent?

Rasi
10-06-2016, 10:03 AM

Hard work put into this season's leaderboard will still be recognized. PVE kill leaderboard better not be removed.. There are people on that section that earned those kills legitimatly, including myself. Not everyone on the leaderboard is a cheater. Consider it Spacetime.

Justg
10-06-2016, 10:24 AM
@Justg: Can you clarify the quote above? Are the 4 Stages link to the community goals or are they personal goals that each have to pass before they can continue?Or, are they going to be released like in stages wised like the staggering gears?

It is a combination. X amount of kills, with Y people ascending to Z rank. It will make more sense once it goes live.

What do you mean when u say " the better chances you have at getting phat loot and tokens? I suppose you mean plat ...and what do u mean we will drop platinum? @.@ i really wish to

I meant Phat Loot, yo. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=phat%20loot)

PVE kill leaderboard better not be removed.. There are people on that section that earned those kills legitimatly, including myself. Not everyone on the leaderboard is a cheater. Consider it Spacetime.

PvE kill leaderboard will be removed. Some people cannot control their cheating, and this is why we cannot have nice things. We're not happy about it either.

Rasi
10-06-2016, 11:13 AM
[/QUOTE] PvE kill leaderboard will be removed. Some people cannot control their cheating, and this is why we cannot have nice things. We're not happy about it either.[/QUOTE] Dreams broken.

Saud
10-06-2016, 11:26 AM
All though I don't understand the story or stage system xD
But this very exciting and very fun
I think we going to have very good expansion
This looks good STG! You did good job!
But I don't like the locked don't drop on mines or tombs
Where are we supposed to farm locked?
Is there new locked map perhaps?
But if there isn't new map, locked price will become in good value
I am excited to play!
Expansion today?

mrm
10-06-2016, 11:30 AM
It is a combination. X amount of kills, with Y people ascending to Z rank. It will make more sense once it goes live.

I meant Phat Loot, yo. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=phat%20loot)

PvE kill leaderboard will be removed. Some people cannot control their cheating, and this is why we cannot have nice things. We're not happy about it either.

I cant help but troll dumy farmes niw that i see them "wow Congrats on your lb rank...So how does it feel to be part of the most hated alor players" i can imgand the hate msg's thay will be getting from now on for ruinge ONE of the biggist parts of the game ... Will we se less twinks now to?

Vermouthz
10-06-2016, 11:32 AM
Aw. bye PvE kill :(

Fllwtowin
10-06-2016, 11:34 AM
WOOT I'm very excited to start this new expansion with my rogue! The day ahs been going by so slowly as i anxiously wait for the expansion to be released!!

Vermouthz
10-06-2016, 11:40 AM
I also can not wait for this expansion :)

Carapace
10-06-2016, 11:44 AM
@Justg: Can you clarify the quote above? Are the 4 Stages link to the community goals or are they personal goals that each have to pass before they can continue?

Or, are they going to be released like in stages wised like the staggering gears?

The 4 Stages will be gated by community goal progression. Once the entire server has accomplished the task at hand, the next stage will become available to all players forever!

Sort of like with the Jarl or Hugthulu during Lovecraft, there will be one or more community related goals tied to the content which must be completed and can be tracked in the Somberholt UI. Your personal rank within the Order will open up new quests and new quartermaster loot, however certain quests and loot also require the appropriate stage.

In this context, it is possible to get all the way to the very top of the ranking system, but still have limited access because the Community Stage is only level 2. Once Level 3 opens up, you will have a head start on all of the content and quartermaster goods that open up and become available to you.

Carapace
10-06-2016, 11:53 AM

Just an additional clarification:

While the PvE Kills leaderboard is going away, the PvE Kills is still used as tiebreaker for Overall Player Leaderboards when achievement points are equal. This PvE Kill number is subject to additional player participation and thus more legitamate.

mrm
10-06-2016, 11:57 AM

While the PvE Kills leaderboard is going away, the PvE Kills is still used as tiebreaker for Overall Player Leaderboards when achievement points are equal. This PvE Kill number is subject to additional player participation and thus more legitamate.
Of topic here but can u give a aprox time left before the server going into maintence?

Justg
10-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Of topic here but can u give a aprox time left before the server going into maintence?

1-2 hours

/11charsnoshifty

mrm
10-06-2016, 12:00 PM
1-2 hours

/11charsnoshifty
Thanks for the info!

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 12:00 PM
And about Antignome/Banished?

Tetter
10-06-2016, 12:01 PM

Sorry but have to lol @ more legitimate, overall player lb is corrupt as the rest of them

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Sorry but have to lol @ more legitimate, overall player lb is corrupt as the rest of them
Not all only a handful of rotten apples are on lb you can tell with their kdr is specially pvp.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Tetter
10-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Not all only a handful of rotten apples are on lb you can tell with their kdr is specially pvp.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
No not all, there are plenty that earned there spot but that's no different to the rest of the boards

donniezhibet
10-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Let it go --- km 3----

mrm
10-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Thats it folks we all died !

Meowtho
10-06-2016, 01:33 PM
here we go!:D its like we died ^ n now we must choose beetwen heaven n hell:3 im goin to heaven because of armorXD

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

resurrected
10-06-2016, 01:35 PM
How long will take update?

Ceuidear
10-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Finally..!!!
Ty STS :)
Am just in time for expansion after a long break:)

Rosybuds
10-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Looking forward too this Thanks Guys For All Your Hard Work Let it begin ...:victorious:

TheBoon
10-06-2016, 02:20 PM
why it's taking so long

Meowtho
10-06-2016, 02:21 PM
ya too long

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kairihearts
10-06-2016, 02:23 PM
I bet theres people biting their nails and pulling their hair out lol :3

/11 char

jaggedpvp
10-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Joined game but not have guild expansion etc

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Abroxim
10-06-2016, 02:30 PM
Something gone wrong i think. Everybody lost their guilds xD

TheBoon
10-06-2016, 02:36 PM
lol ! yeah also lost my guild ! and there is a 2x plat from offers! what happened ?

Chocochan
10-06-2016, 02:45 PM
Haha lol everybody kick from all guild XD

Justg
10-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Something gone wrong i think. Everybody lost their guilds xD

This happens when we have a new client, before we shut off the old one. Please check your app store for a new client (1.5.6) and download it when it makes it way to your territory.

Abroxim
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
This happens when we have a new client, before we shut off the old one. Please check your app store for a new client (1.5.6) and download it when it makes it way to your territory.
Thanks for clarification :D
This can take a while (Poland)

Kushax
10-06-2016, 04:12 PM
YoYoYo! It's yo boii Kushax! Like Justg said should be a 1.5.6 in app store. I went to check, it still said 1.5.5, deleted app and deleted app from already downloaded in app*store and it said 1.5.6 and downloaded. I'm on expansion. Hope this helps!

Xdarklordpvpx
10-06-2016, 04:52 PM
When it coming?

Suentous PO
10-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Odd, why eliminate drops from km3?
It doesn't say it's being removed just that soon nothing will drop there.
I feel bad for new players unless something else is added as a viable place to farm. It seems like mid level (where u have the least players) will be way rough on noobs, and higher levels will have more under geared players.
Maybe I'm missing something.

Ladyspeedstick
10-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Can you guys fix the liquidation cost for vials of ectoplasm?

Arcane Ziix
10-07-2016, 09:53 AM
I want to know specifically about the Top player leaderboard. Will this specific one still be there for this new season? And will there be a banner reward for it?

Qevy
10-07-2016, 10:16 AM
RIP km3...its mobs will be lonely waiting for someone to kill them.

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Justg
10-07-2016, 10:19 AM
RIP km3...its mobs will be lonely waiting for someone to kill them.

We're certain you will find another area to exclusively farm.

Qevy
10-07-2016, 10:19 AM
We're certain you will find another area to exclusively farm.
Sure ill do.ty :D

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Ipoopsy
10-07-2016, 10:56 AM
The 4 Stages will be gated by community goal progression. Once the entire server has accomplished the task at hand, the next stage will become available to all players forever!

Sort of like with the Jarl or Hugthulu during Lovecraft, there will be one or more community related goals tied to the content which must be completed and can be tracked in the Somberholt UI. Your personal rank within the Order will open up new quests and new quartermaster loot, however certain quests and loot also require the appropriate stage.

In this context, it is possible to get all the way to the very top of the ranking system, but still have limited access because the Community Stage is only level 2. Once Level 3 opens up, you will have a head start on all of the content and quartermaster goods that open up and become available to you.

Thanks for the clarification.

Here's a potential bug in most new maps that I've seen happens quite often, bosses tends to spawn instantly after 1 mob is kills. If this is intended, then ignored this.

This makes it too easy to run and farm those BALANCE TOKENS.

Cinco
10-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

Here's a potential bug in most new maps that I've seen happens quite often, bosses tends to spawn instantly after 1 mob is kills. If this is intended, then ignored this.

This makes it too easy to run and farm those BALANCE TOKENS.

Indeed. We are fixing this issue also. Thanks!

sure911lol
10-07-2016, 02:09 PM
time to farm alot

TipsyLife
10-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Hi team :) For the non plat buyers, please add new install and run offers for platinum rewards Thank You :)

Turnupthad
10-07-2016, 04:54 PM
how to get twilight cratess??

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

JulyOn
10-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Very nice!!

lnnocentius
10-08-2016, 02:48 AM
sick update lol but the mobs are kind of hard in the new area

Xannabelle
10-10-2016, 07:33 PM
How many need Balanced Scale , if want craft Voice order set???

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

dukeskywalker
10-11-2016, 01:45 AM
Voice of the order set are legendaries? @justg