PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Crafting Inventory!

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Hello Sts. When Arlorian Twilight go alive, please can u upgrade Crafting Inventory to 500? I think much people didn't want spend Gold, Platinum or Real money for upgrade Crafting Inventory.
I'm 13 years old, my mom and my daddy didn't want spend real money for a game. It's not a Economic problem, they just don't want spend money.
Please Devs, read.
(Sorry for my english guys)

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 06:18 AM
*shifty eyes*

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Horme
10-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Hello Sts. When Arlorian Twilight go alive, please can u upgrade Crafting Inventory to 500? I think much people didn't want spend Gold, Platinum or Real money for upgrade Crafting Inventory.
I'm 13 years old, my mom and my daddy didn't want spend real money for a game. It's not a Economic problem, they just don't want spend money.
Please Devs, read.

You need to think in STS view too, this game is business. They need peoples to buy platinum to earn money and maintenancing their server, paying salary for their workers, tax, and etc.

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 06:58 AM
You need to think in STS view too, this game is business. They need peoples to buy platinum to earn money and maintenancing their server, paying salary for their workers, tax, and etc.

I know very well and, I appreciate all you do for US. I am lvl 56 and its really hard to go ahead of 25 crafting inventory. each run I have to sell nature and water jewels. I believe that the solution is to give just the beginning 500 or 250 crafting inventory. (Another sorry guys for my english)

Horme
10-06-2016, 07:01 AM
I know very well and, I appreciate all you do for US. I am lvl 56 and its really hard to go ahead of 25 crafting inventory. each run I have to sell nature and water jewels. I believe that the solution is to give just the beginning 500 or 250 crafting inventory. (Another sorry guys for my english)

You can buy 25 crafting inventory slot kit 70k-90k each in auction if I'm not mistaken.

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 07:52 AM
You can buy 25 crafting inventory slot kit 70k-90k each in auction if I'm not mistaken.

I didn't have and I want spend 1.4m or 1.9m for a Crafting Inventory.-. I dont have a money tree. I think for 1.4-9m I can buy better things

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 08:28 AM
I didn't have and I want spend 1.4m or 1.9m for a Crafting Inventory.-. I dont have a money tree. I think for 1.4-9m I can buy better things
Don't be lazy farm for golds to buy it, if you can't handle it then AL is not the game for you.

Horme
10-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Don't be lazy farm for golds to buy it, if you can't handle it then AL is not the game for you.

That trade off!! better things vs crafting inventory, choose one of it.

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 09:08 AM
New players need to deal with it.period

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 09:15 AM
LOL. Guys don't attack me ^^. You are not in the same situation! Is easy with 500 crafting inventory.

Horme
10-06-2016, 09:20 AM
LOL. Guys don't attack me ^^. You are not in the same situation! Is easy with 500 crafting inventory.

Lol, I was in the same situation as you too. Now my crafting inventory already 425, just farm gold.

Azerothraven
10-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Yes don't complain. I have 3 characters at level 56 and I farmed to get them to 1.5k crafting inventory now.

Don't be lazy and stop asking for easy solutions. Just buy from auction. Ur gold and ur choice how u wanna spend
It. You don't have to max it just get to 150 crafting and ur all g. Just craft and sell often.

Lizzie AL
10-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Well you need abit of Time.

Just make everyday the Story Quest and you can buy for 100 Tokens 25 Inventory Spaces. that will take abit. Also i got another way, one my Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuro0mo4Os

*Only if you want, doesent Mean you have to!

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 09:57 AM

Just make everyday the Story Quest and you can buy for 100 Tokens 25 Inventory Spaces. that will take abit. Also i got another way, one my Channel.

I can buy crafting space from tokens vendor? O.o

Lizzie AL
10-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Yes you can!

creeepycreeepy
10-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Need crafting space thief!

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Yes you can!
Omg, ty so much!!

Lizzie AL
10-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Glad i helped. just make tons of Char. and get Tokens everyday!!!

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Need crafting space thief!

No more thief plz :angel:

Errorrz
10-06-2016, 12:08 PM
You look lazy . Look like this game not for you . I have 5 Chars , all inventory slot full ! Except Auction Slot Left !

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Magemagix
10-06-2016, 12:32 PM

U cant buy crafting inv frm story token :)

Magemagix
10-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Please Devs, read.

Jst farm hard during event, merch stuffs, farm arena/glintstone/underhul/new expansion maps. U can easily buy enough crafting inv slot kits. Gl :)

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Guys stop calling me lazy... is not funny! I just don't want spend my money for a Crafting Inventory... I'm not lazy.

Vvildfire
10-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Guys stop calling me lazy... is not funny! I just don't want spend my money for a Crafting Inventory... I'm not lazy.

Hi! I understand why you're annoyed. But remember you don't have to unlock all 500 ^-^ maybe 100-150 will do just fine? You just need to clear a little more often than the 500 people. Events will be a pain given all the energy essences and eventual recipes but they should still be manageable unless you're a hardcore farmer! Just craft all the jewels you need (except the cheaper ones if you need them, just buy the high tier versions on auc :)).

It'd be very hard to give up 1.4m on this for me as well :/ I haven't forgotten how hard it was to earn gold before my first event T_T
(still kinda is but it's probably due to my laziness xp)

LastArlorian
10-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Hi! I understand why you're annoyed. But remember you don't have to unlock all 500 ^-^ maybe 100-150 will do just fine? You just need to clear a little more often than the 500 people. Events will be a pain given all the energy essences and eventual recipes but they should still be manageable unless you're a hardcore farmer! Just craft all the jewels you need (except the cheaper ones if you need them, just buy the high tier versions on auc :)).

It'd be very hard to give up 1.4m on this for me as well :/ I haven't forgotten how hard it was to earn gold before my first event T_T
(still kinda is but it's probably due to my laziness xp)

Almeno tu wild mi comprendi;-;

Ceuidear
10-06-2016, 02:24 PM
When i started this game on valentines day i sold candies to get my lepre.
I know how hard it is hard to farm gold in the intial stages but u better get used to it, dont blame STS complaining about the system they have given, u said that ur parents dont want u to spend money on a game likewise they too think that not to make the game completely free.
U said u r 13 so, i dont think u have the complete knowledge about how a business runs.
Its better u get used to the hard way of the game instead of asking for one particular thing which isnt too tough to earn.
Or like my other frnds said... This game isnt for u.

mrm
10-06-2016, 02:26 PM
New players need to deal with it.period

Can some one remake the persons invt to 25-,- she wont be saying that if you where is the same boat!
I was luck myne was 500 playing for 2 years now
Anyway sts need to keep the game plesent for the players to keep playing the traderspermit already p*ses of some people and then haveing to deal with this think so 1st day playing took an month+ to level another month to get a lepro and THEN finnely you could start farming but wait then u have to de with low lock prices and every othere run probs with invt theas all make the game uplesint for some but ehhh what do i know im not a "big head ego pro"

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Can some one remake the persons invt to 25-,- she wont be saying that if you where is the same boat!
I was luck myne was 500 playing for 2 years now
Anyway sts need to keep the game plesent for the players to keep playing the traderspermit already p*ses of some people and then haveing to deal with this think so 1st day playing took an month+ to level another month to get a lepro and THEN finnely you could start farming but wait then u have to de with low lock prices and every othere run probs with invt theas all make the game uplesint for some but ehhh what do i know im not a "big head ego pro"
Everything starts from 0 you must work hard if you want to get some stuff, you still complain when everything is handed out to you sts already said they won't give it for free anymore coz it takes so much data on the server think about it for a second if sts did it free anytime what do u think of those people making extra toons just for the name saving they'll make tons of them all with 500 craft inventory but wont use it just reserving the name, the system would overload did you think about that? Examine first before blabbering nonsense.

eugene9707
10-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Everything starts from 0 you must work hard if you want to get some stuff, you still complain when everything is handed out to you sts already said they won't give it for free anymore coz it takes so much data on the server think about it for a second if sts did it free anytime what do u think of those people making extra toons just for the name saving they'll make tons of them all with 500 craft inventory but wont use it just reserving the name, the system would overload did you think about that? Examine first before blabbering nonsense.

I thought you were saying #itsjustagame?

Anyways, it is kinda unfair that all old players get 500 crafting slot for free, and not having to "work for it" like you ask him to do.

As for the toon people used to hold names, you think no one hold names prior to the crafting inventory addition? FYI, all of those toons/accounts also have 500 crafting inv, thought it's not being used.

mrm
10-06-2016, 02:56 PM

Where in my post did i state thar theg sould give 500...? Pleas do highlight. And the can atleast start them off with 100..try farming with 25

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 02:58 PM
I thought you were saying #itsjustagame?

Anyways, it is kinda unfair that all old players get 500 crafting slot for free, and not having to "work for it" like you ask him to do.

As for the toon people used to hold names, you think no one hold names prior to the crafting inventory addition? FYI, all of those toons/accounts also have 500 crafting inv, thought it's not being used.
Not my problem sts handles game issues not me.

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Where in my post did i state thar theg sould give 500...? Pleas do highlight. And the can atleast start them off with 100..try farming with 25
Tell that to sts they decide everything it's their game their company.

mrm
10-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Not my problem sts handles game issues not me.

Next tine before posting put yourself in that persons shoes cause its clear u only care about your self and not the othere players

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Next tine before posting put yourself in that persons shoes cause its clear u only care about your self and not the othere players
Next time farm for it climb your way up instead of complaining that's how games work.

eugene9707
10-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Next time farm for it climb your way up instead of complaining that's how games work.

So, you will be perfectly fine, knowing that 90% of the game population got it for free yet you have to farm/climb your way up for it?

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 03:10 PM
So, you will be perfectly fine, knowing that 90% of the game population got it for free yet you have to farm/climb your way up for it?
Sigh -_- just couldn't understand aye? Sts already stated their reason's for it isn't that clearly enough for you?

mrm
10-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Sigh -_- just couldn't understand aye? Sts already stated their reason's for it isn't that clearly enough for you?

AND THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. For sts to see that players cant stand it and it should be looked into and tryde to in proof the problimthey arnt asking for 500 of the start they just want 75 or 100 But THEN some people who are negtive and all thy care about is them self who cant see from another persons perspective goto say no to it REMBER It takes one man to start a revalotion but it takes a crowd to put it in effect

Lizzie AL
10-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Ofcourse you can buy Inventory Space from Token.

we r not Talking about Crafting, because we allready have 500 Craftings Inv. next time think about, what you write. ty

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2016, 06:37 PM
AND THATS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. For sts to see that players cant stand it and it should be looked into and tryde to in proof the problimthey arnt asking for 500 of the start they just want 75 or 100 But THEN some people who are negtive and all thy care about is them self who cant see from another persons perspective goto say no to it REMBER It takes one man to start a revalotion but it takes a crowd to put it in effect
Uhhh couldn't completely understand what your saying no offense, as I've said before sts will decide on what on needs to be done if they'll do something about it it's they're company they make the call not you or anyone else they're the boss not us so just wait period.

Horme
10-06-2016, 09:22 PM
Ofcourse you can buy Inventory Space from Token.

we r not Talking about Crafting, because we allready have 500 Craftings Inv. next time think about, what you write. ty

Lol, all of them talking about crafting inventory.

Horme
10-06-2016, 09:28 PM

Dude, you can buy that crafting inventory from auction. Before, they only purchasable via platinum, but now STS made it tradable so all of peoples can access it. STS already generous enough to give all of the eggs, set, etc. They need to earn some money to keep the servers running.

mrm
10-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Dude, you can buy that crafting inventory from auction. Before, they only purchasable via platinum, but now STS made it tradable so all of peoples can access it. STS already generous enough to give all of the eggs, set, etc. They need to earn some money to keep the servers running.
again how does a new player earn some money ?

nightmaresmoke
10-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Uhhm by farming? All started from nothing including me heck back when i started there where no lepre no elixirs no hisha etc.. all inventory are just one just 500 unlike now they're separated l, liquidating things is a pain unlike now which is a breeze. So before complaining better think again of what old players have to gone through you new players have it easy now everything is handed out to you with enough perseverance you can get anything what you want.

mrm
10-07-2016, 05:50 AM
Uhhm by farming? All started from nothing including me heck back when i started there where no lepre no elixirs no hisha etc.. all inventory are just one just 500 unlike now they're separated l, liquidating things is a pain unlike now which is a breeze. So before complaining better think again of what old players have to gone through you new players have it easy now everything is handed out to you with enough perseverance you can get anything what you want.

If i may add i have been olaying 2 years yep thats counts as a "new player" in your post u did not add anything to farm at the moment rember we are aiming for 200k for a lepro what would u recomebd them to farm?

Horme
10-07-2016, 06:33 AM

This is kind of P2W games dude, 100% free player won't get easily playing like they wish, need to work hard. That's why platinum exist for peoples that wanna get all of the feature instantly.

yeldarbroz
10-07-2016, 06:56 AM
Umm, this thread really isn't getting anyone anywhere... it's just nubs and pros yelling at each other. Being somewhere in the middle I understand both sides of the argument, and both have valid points, but both are getting a little too defensive of their position on the issue. Now, there is another solution that I'm surprised nobody has said yet... Just do free platinum offers. With less than an hour of work, you can easily make 105 platinum, which will buy you 7 crafting inventory kits, so you will have a total of 200 crafting inventory slots. I would recommend that you stay away from any and every survey, and just do the download and run an app offers. You can delete the app afterwards, and most don't take long to download. Good luck!

mrm
10-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Umm, this thread really isn't getting anyone anywhere... it's just nubs and pros yelling at each other. Being somewhere in the middle I understand both sides of the argument, and both have valid points, but both are getting a little too defensive of their position on the issue. Now, there is another solution that I'm surprised nobody has said yet... Just do free platinum offers. With less than an hour of work, you can easily make 105 platinum, which will buy you 7 crafting inventory kits, so you will have a total of 200 crafting inventory slots. I would recommend that you stay away from any and every survey, and just do the download and run an app offers. You can delete the app afterwards, and most don't take long to download. Good luck!
That is one solution , but the problim is the dont work for every one or they only work every 4-5 trys

nightmaresmoke
10-07-2016, 07:53 AM
If i may add i have been olaying 2 years yep thats counts as a "new player" in your post u did not add anything to farm at the moment rember we are aiming for 200k for a lepro what would u recomebd them to farm?

Instead of being here in forums why not start farming in-game savvy?

mrm
10-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Instead of being here in forums why not start farming in-game savvy?

Lol ,way do you keep ignoreing my qestion about what should they farm?

nightmaresmoke
10-07-2016, 08:44 AM
Lol ,way do you keep ignoreing my qestion about what should they farm?

Lel duh its up to the player where he/she would farm, and plus what are you still doing here are you that hard headed?

mrm
10-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Lel duh its up to the player where he/she would farm, and plus what are you still doing here are you that hard headed?
Weard that we dont get along we both like the same stuf drawing anime and web surfing meh
Up to the player ? I wish its up to the econemy.btw did you incount for all the inportint items player keeps there
Fangs for glint set dont u need almost a 100+ for helm
Enegry escencse
Jewels
Planer escences
Event escences ect. Theas y need to craft portals with
Theas are like key items you cant let go of and im sure there are tons i missd
O yea and that stuf u need for orc armor quest that u cant stash ?

nightmaresmoke
10-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Weard that we dont get along we both like the same stuf drawing anime and web surfing meh
Up to the player ? I wish its up to the econemy.btw did you incount for all the inportint items player keeps there
Fangs for glint set dont u need almost a 100+ for helm
Enegry escencse
Jewels
Planer escences
Event escences ect. Theas y need to craft portals with
Theas are like key items you cant let go of and im sure there are tons i missd
O yea and that stuf u need for orc armor quest that u cant stash ?

-_-

blazerdd
10-07-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm not going to get into this argument, but it should be quite doable for you to get more crafting slots. Old players' inventory and crafting slots were merged together, making even less space at the start, yet no one complained. Now, with already double the space than the vets, y'all are complaining.

I (don't) want spend 1.4m or 1.9m for a Crafting Inventory. I think for 1.4-9m I can buy better things

If you value crafting slots, then that should be something you spend on. It is a choice. If you want gear, get gear, but don't come on forums complaining about "equal crafting rights" when you had the choice. If you say you can buy "better things", then why are you even here? As stated numerous times above, the new players have it easy. Instead of complaining you should be thanking STS for giving you an easy way out.

PS: The free plat idea is a great one. And even if it does take "4-5" tries to get one to work (which is an utter lie - I've made 300 plat in 1 1/2 hours...), it would still be beneficial. You could easily get extra slots by doing it.

Justg
10-07-2016, 10:17 AM
We are well aware of this issue. We put in tradable crafting inventory slots so you can get them without paying plat. We're comfortable with how this stands.