PDA

View Full Version : Booting while trying to load

Saint7734
09-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Hey guys, I don't know if it's just me but my commando, Asdrubekal, is working on the last quest for Numa Prime. Everytime I try to warp or enter Uncharted Ruins the game just closes and I have to re-login. I have tried multiple times and was hoping that it's just me. Thanks for looking into it :)

BodMaster
09-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Hey guys, I don't know if it's just me but my commando, Asdrubekal, is working on the last quest for Numa Prime. Everytime I try to warp or enter Uncharted Ruins the game just closes and I have to re-login. I have tried multiple times and was hoping that it's just me. Thanks for looking into it :)

If you also add the make of your phone (model ect) it may be a problem with that not just you in general :) hopefully then the Devs will be able to reenact this and fix :)

Check out: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

If the problem seems to keep occurring email sts support :)

Apostar
09-22-2011, 04:31 PM
This is happening to me quite a bit too. And on another note could the lock orientation button please be add back into the option menu; it seems to have been omitted in the recent update?

BodMaster
09-22-2011, 07:33 PM
This is happening to me quite a bit too. And on another note could the lock orientation button please be add back into the option menu; it seems to have been omitted in the recent update?

Might be best if the other bug is added into its own seperate thread so this is easily seen and noted by the sts team. :)