PDA

View Full Version : Lost item

leslietheone
10-06-2016, 05:00 AM
If I accidently sold an item in inventory how do I get it back?

The item was a epic heraldic set
Lost in Leslietheone or painfulldead
Most likely in painfulldead

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Psychoism
10-06-2016, 05:12 AM
Just email the support @ support.spacetimestudios.com and tell 'em that you've accidentally deleted your item, and Whats the exact name of the armor and the level of it. And wait for them to reply ofc. :)

mrm
10-06-2016, 05:14 AM
Good luck support is an epic fail acsedently sold 100 cryo locks when awakeing came out i have sendid them about 7+ email no reply so go watch frozzen and just let it goo

lissil
10-06-2016, 05:41 AM
I'm not sure.. But in my experience, it is better to contact support through their website directly instead of just e-mailing them through other e-mail providers (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook). When I reply to their further inquiries on my cases through other services, they seem to not get my reply even if I do not receive a mail delivery failure notice. But when I send it through their site, they reply within 1-3 days.

Mesti
10-06-2016, 05:53 AM
Same thing happen to me last night. I accidently delete all my forged energy in my inv. 300+ forged energy that I craft from last event and now boom!!! Gone for good. Is it possibly can be retrived back?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Plqgue
10-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Same thing happen to me last night. I accidently delete all my forged energy in my inv. 300+ forged energy that I craft from last event and now boom!!! Gone for good. Is it possibly can be retrived back?

I did the same and sts fixed it within a week

Mesti
10-06-2016, 12:12 PM
I did the same and sts fixed it within a week
Wow nice. Ty for the feedback bro. Great to hear that. Cheers xD

leslietheone
10-06-2016, 12:38 PM
the problem is i did write to them but i haven't got any reply back for 2 months