PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be Merchants or Merchant CLans PLEASE STOP

Clodoveo
09-21-2011, 10:18 PM
I am getting sick of items getting overpriced by some low balling merchanter or group of friends, for example: Strongman glyph mace 60, is like 4mil now wtf...? It had been a steady price faill from 3mil to 1.9milish

Is this game going to be like runescape where group merchers try to buy out stuff and sell? I think it will fail eventually because items in this game never really disappear they just circle since lack of TRUE ITEM LOSS PVP, they will eventually learn their lesson but for now so annoying!
Annoying thing is they dont give up..I have seeen the SAME PEOPLE , posting SAME ITEM for lot more than its worth even though no one is buying!!

It makes people like me who want to pay decent reasonable price on a set and go farm stuck with crappy gear cause the non merchers THINK THOSE ITEMS ARE ACTUALLY SELLING!! GRR.. (I mean maybe sometimes some SUPER DESPERATE GUY buys it but really?...Waste 20k+ putting it on c.s again and again...)

Whirlzap
09-21-2011, 10:26 PM
People can price anything any amount they want.
Nothing you can do against it.
However, it is against your own volition if you want to buy though.

stevieoopsie
09-22-2011, 12:10 AM
I would recommend that you take an introductory course in economics. The auction is designed to make the market more competitive. Price fluctuations do not only come from the supply side, but also the demand side. The only reason something would be priced higher is that someone else is going to buy it at a higher price.