PDA

View Full Version : Nuri Hallows weapon proc

jiroununu
09-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Tamer's bow of Obedience(Minicry) = 10% chance of blinding shot (same as recurve proc)
Glyph autobow of Obedience(Minicry) = 25-30% chance of fire shot. looks like an extra shot when procs, maybe it cause some DOT as well,not sure yet.
Melodic crossbow = nothing
gun= nothing
daggar = mostly likey bleeding proc
mace= stun
glyph wand of charmin( nuri glyph wand )= shadow attack, combo with weakness as drained combo,effect=an extra shot.(same as gemstone wand)
club=nothing
glyph staff of charmin(nuri glyph staff )=AOE fire attack, can combo with ice although it won't shows combo on ur screen but it's actually an extra shot.
maestro's baton = nothing

Pls correct me if im wrong. This is an open and discuss tread not 100% correct, but that's what i find out so far

Ellyidol
09-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Mace has a stun proc.

Whirlzap
09-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Are you sure the Recurve/Tamer Bow has FOCUS proc instead of Blinding?

jiroununu
09-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Thanks elly for the mace proc. Yeah it's my bad since i didn't test mace for a long time. Any idea the chance of proc?
To Whirlzap, recurve and tamer bow has the same proc, 10% chance of blinding shot.

Ellyidol
09-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Thanks elly for the mace proc. Yeah it's my bad since i didn't test mace for a long time. Any idea the chance of proc?
To Whirlzap, recurve and tamer bow has the same proc, 10% chance of blinding shot.

No idea bud. Guess is that it'd be the same chance as the previous hammers/maces.