PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 10/6/16 | Level Cap Raise! 2x Offers! New Store!

Justg
10-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Hey folks!

Lots of fun stuff happening! You will need a new client to participate in these features, so make sure 1.5.6 is available in your App store and download it asap!

Level Cap Raise

It's finally here, our massive expansion. Introducing random dungeons and faction ranks, this is not one to miss!

155800 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375652-Community-Preview-10-5-16-Arlorian-Twilight-Expansion)

Tap here for the full guide! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375652-Community-Preview-10-5-16-Arlorian-Twilight-Expansion)

New Store

We've completely revamped the store to make it easier to find the things you want. I bet there are things in there you never even knew existed...

Expansion Furniture

We also have some new furniture available for you in the Home Store:

- Acolyte's Bookshelf
- Chancel Books
- Scales of Balance
- Chancel Brazier
- Lightbearer's Library

2X Offers

Want that exclusive Lucky the Lion pet but can't purchase plat? We're bringing back 2x offers, so time to plat up!

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LEADERBOARDS

We will be closing this season down and removing the leaderboards that have been prone to cheating. We'll still have the timed leaderboards for the next season.

This should keep you guys busy for awhile, questions and comments below.

Thanks, and see you in Somberholt!

- g

diimitrii
10-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Still no update for Android..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Meowtho
10-06-2016, 02:47 PM
eh nope update but thanks n love ur work!!

Saud
10-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Waiting for client update yo

TheBoon
yeah and we lost our guild

xxpaijoxx
gak ono iki...😂

Sent from my A75A* using Tapatalk

bhimrulez
No update for android still

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Bluebatthing
10-06-2016, 02:49 PM
No update, also no guild...

Shaker Ida
10-06-2016, 02:49 PM
where is everything !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

firmanfar
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Nothing update 😂

GIORAYAB
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Can you give us a link to apk?

saik1993
10-06-2016, 02:52 PM
No info about those mythic weapons and new arcane pet ??? When will we get to know about them..

Hercules
10-06-2016, 02:54 PM
I was hoping new furniture items will drop of new mobs and maps :/

- Acolyte's Bookshelf- Chancel Books
- Scales of Balance
- Chancel Brazier
- Lightbearer's Library

Golem
10-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Nice nice.. make news better and add 2x plat =) or plat sale. 2x plat will be better =)

bhimrulez
10-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Cane now in g8ogle play

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-06-2016, 03:00 PM
What about people that ran leaderboard? My sister was in hauntlet her record is wiped now. Will she still get banner?

diimitrii
10-06-2016, 03:00 PM
This is pretty unfair, some ppl can acces new maps gain advantage of new loot and such.
Pretty dissapointing start imo.

Justg
10-06-2016, 03:04 PM
This is pretty unfair, some ppl can acces new maps gain advantage of new loot and such.
Pretty dissapointing start imo.

Every new client launch is like this. You'll make it.

Energizeric
We will be closing this season down and removing the leaderboards that have been prone to cheating. We'll still have the timed leaderboards for the next season.

Just a question... Of what purpose are Achievements/Achievement Points now that there is no longer going to be a leaderboard?

If there is no Top Players leaderboard and my Achievement Points are not shown on my stats page for others to see, then it would seem like a useless thing and there would be no motivation for anyone to try to finish any of the achievements other than the few that grant some sort of title or reward. And since 90% of players use their guild as their title, I doubt anyone is going to want to work towards an achievement just for a title that they will never use.

I understand the reason for discontinuing the leaderboards, but perhaps our Achievement Points should at least be listed on our stats page for others to see. At least then there is some motivation.

Remember that APs are strongly linked to the economy of the game in many ways. Many pet eggs command certain prices not because they are useful pets, but because you need them for APs. Also, many of the crafting items used to craft the glintstone set are also somewhat in demand because of the APs granted for crafting that set. Few players find the actual set very useful. The level 26 mythic helm and level 31 mythic armor also are in demand for this reason, as nobody I knows actually does PvP at those levels.

I think by discontinuing the leaderboard you are going to find that it affects many other areas of the game in a negative way. I understand that there have been some abuses of the leaderboard, but don't you think a far better idea would be to post some sort of "Rules of Conduct" and then set up a way that players can be reported for cheating, such as kill farming and botting? I'm sure if STS were to receive a report of a player cheating and you were to look into it, you could determine if there is enough evidence for a ban.

I realize STS has limited resources, but I think this "competition" part of the game adds much enjoyment, and I personally will not play nearly as many hours if there is no leaderboard. I think the really hardcore players are going to become somewhat bored without some sort of way to be recognized for your in game achievements.

donniezhibet
Where android update? Bring old resolution back, u promised!!

thekragle
10-06-2016, 03:07 PM
I restarted my device and the update showed up :)

resurrected
10-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Update on apple

Meowtho
10-06-2016, 03:09 PM
I restarted my device and the update showed up :)
are u android user?

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

diimitrii
10-06-2016, 03:10 PM
I guess some people will always get more benefits than others.

resurrected
10-06-2016, 03:12 PM
I guess some people will always get more benefits than others.

Update on android. Go move your... You know what xD

resurrected
10-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Update on androidddd

Psychoism
10-06-2016, 03:16 PM
1.5.6 Update, Still no client update @playstore.

TheBoon
10-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Its up now :) in play store and apk pure :) downloading tho :) cya !

Awesomeness
10-06-2016, 03:47 PM
The client will take a while to propagate to all the stores, but if you do not want to wait, you can either play on the google chrome version here:
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/

or download the non-googleplay/amazon android client here:
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/download/

JesuisCharlie
10-06-2016, 03:55 PM
All your work look better and better!
Could you be kind and put a link somewhere to download it. Thanks for all

Justg
10-06-2016, 03:57 PM
All your work look better and better!
Could you be kind and put a link somewhere to download it. Thanks for all

Energizeric
10-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Now I'm confused. I just read in the other thread where Carapace mentioned that while the PvE kills leaderboard is going away, PvE kills will still be used as a tiebreaker for the Top Players leaderboard. Does that mean that the Top Players leaderboard will still be there for season 10? If so, then disregard my previous post.

JesuisCharlie
10-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Merci beaucoup. I have some respects for you

Tatman
10-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Now I'm confused. I just read in the other thread where Carapace mentioned that while the PvE kills leaderboard is going away, PvE kills will still be used as a tiebreaker for the Top Players leaderboard. Does that mean that the Top Players leaderboard will still be there for season 10? If so, then disregard my previous post.
I think clarification is needed here. Which leaderboards exactly are going to be removed? Only PVE kills?

jjohn1219
10-06-2016, 04:17 PM
No update still guilds r lost

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

lissil
10-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Why remove the news button?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161006/17a37a4b002d6984345740a9306c4f21.jpg

Awesomeness
10-06-2016, 04:20 PM
No update still guilds r lost

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

Guilds will not be available until you are using the new client.

We are all still waiting for the new clients to propagate through the stores.

Meanwhile, you can either play on the google chrome version here:
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/

or download the non-googleplay/amazon android client here:

Awesomeness
10-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Why remove the news button?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161006/17a37a4b002d6984345740a9306c4f21.jpg

You can still access the patch notes by tapping on the blurb text in the lobby. (you can see it after you close that menu on top of it)

OrcTag
10-06-2016, 04:38 PM
how much total xp from 56 to 61?

Epw
10-06-2016, 04:51 PM
how much total xp from 56 to 61?

Id like to know that also :)

saik1993
10-06-2016, 05:04 PM
No info about those mythic weapons and new arcane pet ??? When will we get to know about them..

Any update about this? Or we just got to know about it ourselves :-P

soon
10-06-2016, 05:10 PM
How do I buy pots now???

soon
10-06-2016, 05:15 PM
I want to buy my posts for the store, not having to go to an NPC. Sts This is a pain.

OrcTag
10-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Fix it please.. and increase xp in new map.

Rikochhan
10-06-2016, 06:19 PM
My stats kinda go down a bit after the update... Anyone else?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Mewtuh
10-06-2016, 06:20 PM
The new things sound good. But running one map over and over and over and over again is very lame. I mean at the beginning of the expansion already. I think the points for the first rank are too much.

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

Jazzi
10-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Everything seems to have great potential. However running one map over and over and over again, regardless of it being slightly different every time, is indeed very boring. This is an opinion shared by every one I talked to.

Imho progression should be a bit faster.

hastlin
10-06-2016, 07:22 PM
Lol really must to kill 250k boss to complete stage 1..? Impossible :'(

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

EbenevTheMage
10-06-2016, 07:41 PM
so this is it?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

TheBoon
10-06-2016, 07:54 PM
250k kills is a community goal i guess, then the points which is represented by the bar is your personal goal ( outsider - apprentice ) but one question, why are we not getting xp in somberholt ?

Mewtuh
10-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Everything seems to have great potential. However running one map over and over and over again, regardless of it being slightly different every time, is indeed very boring. This is an opinion shared by every one I talked to.

Yes, i agree!

Fsuryo
10-06-2016, 08:53 PM
250k kills is a community goal i guess, then the points which is represented by the bar is your personal goal ( outsider - apprentice ) but one question, why are we not getting xp in somberholt ?
I gain some, check your xp disable option

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
10-06-2016, 08:55 PM

The new things sound good. But running one map over and over and over and over again is very lame. I mean at the beginning of the expansion already. I think the points for the first rank are too much.

Thats hurt, btw dont forget for daily quest whic grant xp bonus.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Niixed
10-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Just a question... Of what purpose are Achievements/Achievement Points now that there is no longer going to be a leaderboard?

If there is no Top Players leaderboard and my Achievement Points are not shown on my stats page for others to see, then it would seem like a useless thing and there would be no motivation for anyone to try to finish any of the achievements other than the few that grant some sort of title or reward. And since 90% of players use their guild as their title, I doubt anyone is going to want to work towards an achievement just for a title that they will never use.

I understand the reason for discontinuing the leaderboards, but perhaps our Achievement Points should at least be listed on our stats page for others to see. At least then there is some motivation.

Remember that APs are strongly linked to the economy of the game in many ways. Many pet eggs command certain prices not because they are useful pets, but because you need them for APs. Also, many of the crafting items used to craft the glintstone set are also somewhat in demand because of the APs granted for crafting that set. Few players find the actual set very useful. The level 26 mythic helm and level 31 mythic armor also are in demand for this reason, as nobody I knows actually does PvP at those levels.

I think by discontinuing the leaderboard you are going to find that it affects many other areas of the game in a negative way. I understand that there have been some abuses of the leaderboard, but don't you think a far better idea would be to post some sort of "Rules of Conduct" and then set up a way that players can be reported for cheating, such as kill farming and botting? I'm sure if STS were to receive a report of a player cheating and you were to look into it, you could determine if there is enough evidence for a ban.

I realize STS has limited resources, but I think this "competition" part of the game adds much enjoyment, and I personally will not play nearly as many hours if there is no leaderboard. I think the really hardcore players are going to become somewhat bored without some sort of way to be recognized for your in game achievements.

The leaderboards that were removed were not truly legitimate and they certainly weren't encouraging competition, except among cheaters of course.

Until STS finds a way to guarantee that cheating can be controlled or eliminated, there's no point in having those leaderboards anyway.

In fact, their presence brought down the entire game by injecting significant negativity into the community and encouraging many otherwise honest players to engage in less than ethical behaviors.

Qmefree
10-06-2016, 10:29 PM
kill 250k boss wtf ?

TheBoon
10-06-2016, 11:04 PM
please don't nerf anything in the game right now, its not boring as what others say, its great actually

Shanerry
10-07-2016, 12:07 AM
kill 250k boss or mobs ? @.@ ..... lolol x.x

Abroxim
10-07-2016, 12:20 AM
250k boss kills is community goal.
First bar is personal. Just get out there and kill those undeads!

aneshsinghblu
10-07-2016, 02:44 AM
is this elite maps. . . why am I getting one hit killed by that mage with the gun
I have 10k hp and 3.7k armor

Eagleye
10-07-2016, 06:13 AM
Are the bosses in new content intentionally not supposed to grant points? Also curious if in later stages there will be other ways to earn the balance tokens ,1 token per boss kill seems a bit eh. Also us only being able to play 1 map until we reach stage 2 as a community isn't very appealing . I've done about 80 runs made zero profit and barley gained xp..im curious why we should run these maps and not just go kt4 at this point

williwunka
10-07-2016, 06:50 AM
The leaderboards that were removed were not truly legitimate and they certainly weren't encouraging competition, except among cheaters of course.

Until STS finds a way to guarantee that cheating can be controlled or eliminated, there's no point in having those leaderboards anyway.

In fact, their presence brought down the entire game by injecting significant negativity into the community and encouraging many otherwise honest players to engage in less than ethical behaviors.

Athletes are getting caught in large numbers for steroid use in sports. Should we cancel the olympics, tour de france, etc.? Just a thought.

Niixed
10-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Athletes are getting caught in large numbers for steroid use in sports. Should we cancel the olympics, tour de france, etc.? Just a thought.

Think about this: CTF and TDM still exist, nobody took them away. Athletes who dope shouldn't be rewarded, ever. Even if 99% of them are cheating it is still a disgrace, it is NOT ok.

williwunka
10-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Think about this: CTF and TDM still exist, nobody took them away. Athletes who dope shouldn't be rewarded, ever. Even if 99% of them are cheating it is still a disgrace, it is NOT ok.

Think about this: The leaderboard is the olympics?

badnick478
10-07-2016, 03:24 PM
250k boss not problem . its comunity goal anyway.
and tnks for 2x exp on new map.
great job sts :)

lnnocentius
10-08-2016, 02:54 AM
rushing all the offers now

Coalhouse
10-08-2016, 10:37 PM
I would like to thank all those responsible, for creating realistic looking warrior weapons. Even the two-handed ones are not ridiculously oversized or pointlessly ornamented.

Nirvaz
10-09-2016, 10:29 AM

I already download apps from fyber. And i didnt receive platinum yet

JesuisCharlie
10-09-2016, 05:38 PM
I like new random systeme! It's so far better than run the same maps for me. The extension is the one who remember me Pocket Legends for the design ( and it smell halloween! ) the most and i appreciate it. Sounds are nice too, I like the random boss spawn but the only bad point is i think there isn't enought types of monsters and i would like to see like "spéciale" mobs, rarest than casuals but not so much for a better gameplay and more interest, it cost nothing and add so much fun if you can catch special boss ( why not with special loots?)
But i'm only on first stage and i heard this is harder at lower levels.. I wait to see :)

The best point for me, is tiers concept. It give interest to everyone for run the last content of the game and finally a "long term objectiv".
The challenge is real and i take it!!
Congrats.

Chuuwee
10-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Does the graveyard gives more xp compared to underhul 3? I just cleared it the first time but even with 2x exp it didn't give out as much as underhul

Jazzi
10-10-2016, 12:16 AM
Does the graveyard gives more xp compared to underhul 3? I just cleared it the first time but even with 2x exp it didn't give out as much as underhul

The graveyard gives about half of what underhul (any map ) gives per mob kill. Sadly the graveyard also does not scale after level 59, thus making leveling there an exercise in futility, especially considering that u practically need the new gear in order not to get 1 hit and have some decent speed. It feels like sts is trying to prolong the unpleasant leveling process as much as possible.

Chuuwee
10-10-2016, 01:08 AM
The graveyard gives about half of what underhul (any map ) gives per mob kill. Sadly the graveyard also does not scale after level 59, thus making leveling there an exercise in futility, especially considering that u practically need the new gear in order not to get 1 hit and have some decent speed. It feels like sts is trying to prolong the unpleasant leveling process as much as possible.

Ah. Thx Jazzi. I should've counted the exp I gain before and after. I'm at lvl 57 using lvl 41 and 56 gears (i have no sets). I went in solo without any lix just to test the map. Got 1-hit 3 times from the undead rouge becoz I wasn't familiar with their attacks at first. It took me a bit longer to clear graveyard compared to normal underhul3 coz I don't want to pull to many mobs so I only clear them batch by batch. But overall I can solo the map even with old gears I just need to be aware with my timing.

Anyway.... anyone want me in their guild? I been running solo for 2 yrs. I guess it is time I go back to society lol
P.S. I like the new maps!

Areze
10-10-2016, 10:17 AM
Quick question: People are saying the rankings will only be around for 2 weeks along with the locks, this can't be true can it?
I know the locks but the rankings?

Richardlord
10-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Question: what level do you have to be to get into the expansion? Is it some fixed level, such as lvl 54+ or do you only have to have finished the Underhul areas? or what are the requirements.

Shahzy
10-26-2016, 11:03 AM
Awsome good work