PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends weather condition

BabVna
10-06-2016, 04:46 PM
AL have " Housing system" . Unique feature for an online game.

What if Arlor have weather changes.

Mob difficult levels may change when it rains, cold or Warm. Their loots, drop rate and XP grant amount may change as well. Elixers percentage of effect may alter based on conditions.
Also Arlor can have Devine hour or dark hour where luck and gold drop rate change. Not so often but randomly, specially in non event times this may be attractive thing to motivate players.

toxicwood
10-06-2016, 05:22 PM
-1 to this but it would be fun to see paradise pier,expedition camp,windmoore and travellers outpost changing weather to either rain,snow and back to sun and night and day, and this would be perfect to have a get-together under the moon light xD

Schnitzel
10-06-2016, 08:05 PM
I get a feeling that there will be so much lag..

Also Housing is already close enough to Sims, if we add weather and towne violence, it'll be like GTA

Alwarez
10-06-2016, 08:07 PM
-1, sorry it will force you to play during "lucky hours". i like AL for no schedule of playing, unlike other games where u must grind dailys all time and pvp LBs everyday in order to advance anywhere

Fsuryo
10-06-2016, 08:18 PM
I get a feeling that there will be so much lag..

Also Housing is already close enough to Sims, if we add weather and towne violence, it'll be like GTA
+1

/11 char and feel bad

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
10-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Nice idea but........
Let AL remain as AL instead of turning it into GTA vice city where we can change the weather condition using some cheats:)
moreover AL is an MMORPG for cellphones n like Ruizhe said there will be lag as well as graphics problems.

Zylx
10-06-2016, 10:33 PM
It would be neat if STS added periodic weather changes to the towns every week. One week, it's raining in Windmoore, the next week it's sunny. And then the next week its thundering. Just to kinda evolve into a more dynamic and beautiful atmosphere. Weather can change with every weekly update.

BabVna
10-07-2016, 04:14 AM
Thanks for disagreements - I value your time and feedback.

Thanks a lot for encouraging comments while can motive to think better with ideas. Specially weekly once idea is good. Generally after events it's so boring since many go offline and come back for events. With farming options going less and less exp grind, fair amount of community would want some mid level diffiuclty and continue to farm. The periodical dynamics would help up keep the participation.

eugene9707
10-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Sts have done similar things before. Like during the winter event, there were snow flakes in town etc.

Though I think it'd be a lot of extra work involved to put random environments that effect the mobs. It might be feasible to have environments tied with the maps (see deadcity)