PDA

View Full Version : Combat Simulator & Challenges

Draco Mikato
09-21-2011, 11:42 PM
I was testing out a secret build I have planned for PVP and I was thinking, it would be nice to see my damage results on an invincible target that wont hit back.

Metal Gear Solid VR Missions came to mind for "challenges". You can do solo or team challenges in a room where survival or certain objectives are key. One example:Time Attack(which could also be added to leaderboards) for killing 50 instantly spawned enemies. You are placed in the middle surrounded by all 50 at once or oncoming with each kill spawns another. For team challenges, you can have an objective to bring back a flag from the other side of a map, defended by a horde or turrets. The possibilities are endless for challenges.

For room design, it doesn't have to be complicated. A retro cube room, black with neon blue grids. It'd be something different from the usual UCS Blackstar wall designs and structure. "Practice mode" with the invincible target can have a terminal to spawn the specific enemy you want to test on, including bosses. This could be a great addition to Star Legends.

Pricing, I would say, somewhere around 35 plat to access.

Dexmann
09-22-2011, 09:35 AM
good idea, kinda like mine :torn: , nooo platinum lol most should be free, some crazier Hcore ones should be plat XD not everyone has money, but they still want to get the feel for every "mode" in star legends

Rob Prose
09-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Target dummies from WoW come to mind but there is no equivalent to recount or some add-on that totals this kind of info into useful data.