PDA

View Full Version : Banished Amulet portal spawn rate buffed?

Kakashis
10-07-2016, 06:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Optiblue/Arcane%20Legends/Screenshot_20161006-123047_zpsnnzjcq6y.png

Can we please get some transparency regarding this nonexistent portal? We've been going at it straight for months and tonight after said buff we tried with a 4 lix party killing the boss over and over with no portal. You're looking at an entire season of farming when the set still mattered and not one person that I know of has looted it. None of the regular elite players I've spoken to have it or seen it and it's the last piece for many people and we're already at another season.

I was expecting it to be like an Arcane Deary portal rarity tonight with 4 dimensional lix going at the same time, but obviously we're not feeling it at all since it's still zero to us. So what did you do? 0.001% changed to 0.002%? We want to just be done with the quest. There's little to no incentive to be running a 2 season old map for an equipment piece that's also 1 season old. Worse when we don't even know what the rates are.

Whatever drop rate it was and is currently secretly buffed to, there's still 0 drops in the last two weeks and I'm positive that not everyone has stopped running, but rather a fault of the rate being unreasonable or an actual bug. It's just not right how there's not one player in the entire game to not have a complete set when the season is already done with. This has never happened in the history of AL before and I've been running elites since 2012. No matter how rare something was like the arcane maul once was, you'd see at least one player rocking it a few weeks in.

At this point I suggest just making it a 25% spawn rate and 100% in a party of 4 for completion sake.

Faliziaga
10-07-2016, 06:52 AM
This portal is like Ellie Holden in DL, Carapace will know what I am talking about.

Carapace
10-07-2016, 11:34 AM
The rate of spawn was increased, but overall it is still rare.

Kakashis
10-07-2016, 12:51 PM

It's the last item from last expansion's set and todate, no one owns a full set. Does it really need to stay as a rare drop?

blazerdd
10-07-2016, 01:47 PM
It's the last item from last expansion's set and todate, no one owns a full set. Does it really need to stay as a rare drop?

You're also forgetting how much the new legendaries blow banished out of the water, even with the full buff. Only first day of expansion and a set is cheaper than a banished belt...
Unless they are keeping it rare for the upcoming "reason" of why we will want it. Maybe it will be needed somehow in a new map.

Ipoopsy
10-07-2016, 02:19 PM

Good keep it that way.

If players really want it for personal achievement, then they will continue farming the portals. Instead of giving it to us like those thieves events.

Like Vrrooom said, not many are farming, so don't expect it to drop often. Since too many are occupying with the new expansion.

Kakashis
10-07-2016, 02:31 PM
You're also forgetting how much the new legendaries blow banished out of the water, even with the full buff. Only first day of expansion and a set is cheaper than a banished belt...
Unless they are keeping it rare for the upcoming "reason" of why we will want it. Maybe it will be needed somehow in a new map.

Very true. It's already not going to be the best and as for the plans for the set, I'm going to guess tokens or early access to some equipment. Still doesn't solve that we don't have it.

Good keep it that way.

If players really want it for personal achievement, then they will continue farming the portals. Instead of giving it to us like those thieves events.

Like Vrrooom said, not many are farming, so don't expect it to drop often. Since too many are occupying with the new expansion.

There's a difference between farming for it and just burning gold for something that has never dropped to my knowledge. You're right in that very little people have been farming for it but that has to do with how expensive the other parts were. I understand if it needed to be rare as heck last expansion, but it's already a new expansion and there are none at all in the game. How can an item thats been farmed for an entire expansion have zero drops? Glinstone sets may have cost 20m and lasted for a few months, this set is way more expensive and couldn't even be completed before expiring.

resurrected
10-07-2016, 02:45 PM
I guess we need new name for new amulet.

Unobtainable

blazerdd
10-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Good keep it that way.

The point is that it Hasn't dropped. That's the problem. If someone were to have gotten it, doesn't matter who, it would be different. But considering it's been 2 expansions, something needs to be done. Heck, make it a guaranteed drop to people with 30k elite Underhaul kills. I can assure you the true farmers have way past that, and should be gifted it for their effort.

I myself have not started it, nor own any pieces. I do think that the ones spending all of their valuable time searching deserve it, though.

resurrected
10-07-2016, 04:52 PM
How about changing name from banished to unobtainable amulet? XD

Kakashis
10-07-2016, 06:22 PM
The point is that it Hasn't dropped. That's the problem. If someone were to have gotten it, doesn't matter who, it would be different. But considering it's been 2 expansions, something needs to be done. Heck, make it a guaranteed drop to people with 30k elite Underhaul kills. I can assure you the true farmers have way past that, and should be gifted it for their effort.

I myself have not started it, nor own any pieces. I do think that the ones spending all of their valuable time searching deserve it, though.

Well said. At any rate, everything I wanted to say has been said and I will leave it in the dev's hands on how to proceed. Hopefully they will choose to help out everyone who is stuck on this final piece of the quest as it's rather frustrating after months of nothingness. The portal spawn rate in my opinion doesn't need to be this rare for an item from last season.

How about changing name from banished to unobtainable amulet? XD

If nothing is done, that is the most appropriate name for the amulet.

Fredystern
10-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Why not devs make that shaman pakuna drop portal around 20% but if we didnt have the potion/elixir we cannot enter the portal :)

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

yubaraj
10-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Yap something needs to be done beside secretly buffing the drop rate. People who have worked hard for this banished set should be given some kind of compensation maybe.

As devs are saying that players are gonna regret if the players don't have complete set for upcoming content, I wonder how many people are gonna have chance to taste it.

I hope devs hard work on new content for the set can be utilised.

Ipoopsy
10-07-2016, 09:30 PM
There's a difference between farming for it and just burning gold for something that has never dropped to my knowledge. You're right in that very little people have been farming for it but that has to do with how expensive the other parts were. I understand if it needed to be rare as heck last expansion, but it's already a new expansion and there are none at all in the game. How can an item thats been farmed for an entire expansion have zero drops? Glinstone sets may have cost 20m and lasted for a few months, this set is way more expensive and couldn't even be completed before expiring.

FYI. The banishment amulet have not been farm for the entire expansion. It was recently started toward the end of the last expansion AFTER the Antignome Thief Event.

And for the SMALL % of the players who actually got that far back then, was VERY LOW because those SMALL % players kept only to themselves of who can further the Banished Quest. Therefore the odds of the portal Spawns are very LOW back then because not many can RUN it.

So now, since MOST Players now have the Antignome Set (Basically free set from the Thief Event) can now start doing it...but then again, with the new Expansion set just been release. Many will still not farm it because Most Players wants to explored the Newer Contents. Give it time, and when people get bored, they will come back and start farming that if they really want to have that personal achievement or until STS release "ONLY" contents base on Banished/Antignome requirements.

Heres an Exampled: Banished ring in Second map...it wasn't utilized back then and not many have the Banished Ring, but since Free Antignome set came out and maps were scaled, many started doing that and next thing you know, there's too many Banished ring for Sale. Same concept, the Portal of the Banishment Amulet is the same idea. Now any players who have the set can run it now, but most are too occupy with the New Expansions.

Dropped or no drop, Only the Dev can tell you that. But if you don't try, you will never have a chance at it.

Hint...Hint: Don't expect to win the LOTTERY without playing.

Faliziaga
10-08-2016, 02:48 AM
FYI. The banishment amulet have not been farm for the entire expansion. It was recently started toward the end of the last expansion AFTER the Antignome Thief Event.

And for the SMALL % of the players who actually got that far back then, was VERY LOW because those SMALL % players kept only to themselves of who can further the Banished Quest. Therefore the odds of the portal Spawns are very LOW back then because not many can RUN it.

Dropped or no drop, Only the Dev can tell you that. But if you don't try, you will never have a chance at it.

Not true, I've been farming for the amulet pre Antignome thief event already, since a friend gave me dimensional potion elix to help him farming and thus highering the chances for the portal to appear when all party members are under elix. After the event when I was able to craft my own potions I've been doing quite a few runs and finally stopped because I never saw the portal and all I heard was similar to my experience. Any chance we miss the portal? I mean visually?

Kakashis
10-08-2016, 05:59 AM

So now, since MOST Players now have the Antignome Set (Basically free set from the Thief Event) can now start doing it...but then again, with the new Expansion set just been release. Many will still not farm it because Most Players wants to explored the Newer Contents. Give it time, and when people get bored, they will come back and start farming that if they really want to have that personal achievement or until STS release "ONLY" contents base on Banished/Antignome requirements.

Heres an Exampled: Banished ring in Second map...it wasn't utilized back then and not many have the Banished Ring, but since Free Antignome set came out and maps were scaled, many started doing that and next thing you know, there's too many Banished ring for Sale. Same concept, the Portal of the Banishment Amulet is the same idea. Now any players who have the set can run it now, but most are too occupy with the New Expansions.

Anyone can farm for the amulet with the dimensional lix. It's not even required to have any of the sets.

Twerk
10-08-2016, 08:27 AM
make it a guaranteed drop to people with 30k elite Underhaul kills.ffort .

Underhul* why everyone saying its Underhaul lol

Ipoopsy
10-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Underhul* why everyone saying its Underhaul lol

Maybe the auto correct in most tablet/smart phone. I get that a lot and just ignore it most of the time. :p