PDA

View Full Version : Nerf the mob aimed shot!

ancestor
10-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Everytime I run new map (ether random or with party) the mob aimed shot clear my whole party and kill us all to the beginning. Most of the time there is no way to survive it no matter what team you have. Plz do a nerf like in star legends where you can see the scope pin on the character instead of just whole team dying with no chance.

Edit. "OP got confused"
It's the mages and those just got nerfed all is well :)

Trancemaster
10-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Haven't played much of the new maps, but I've noticed the aim shot thing. Honestly, I don't mind, it's a challenge! These new maps aren't suppose to be easy and can run through the entire map in 1 minute.

Cinco
10-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Rise to the challenge, my friend!

Errorrz
10-07-2016, 01:32 PM
New map is more challenger and fun ! It test your skill to kill any mob / boss . Love new map so much ! Waiting for Glowstick ! So guys ! Make sure you using good gear and skill at new map !

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Terminhater
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Map is level 61 and you most probably have level 46 or 56 gears. This expansion is probably elite content, note the stars emanating from each kills.

So instead asking for a nerf, play the game, and go buff yourself.

Bluebatthing
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Spend some ankhs pffft

Suentous PO
10-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Map is level 61 and you most probably have level 46 or 56 gears. This expansion is probably elite content, note the stars emanating from each kills.

Is it autolevel to 61 if party is 56? Maybe I missed somethin in announcement
sure feels like an elite map (not complaining) but I assumed those stars were for the community goal or your personal progression through ranks

Saud
10-07-2016, 02:32 PM
I think you already saw the stats for gear 61
So when you get gear 61 i am sure we all gonna survive
No need to nerf, it's fun and challenging

resurrected
10-07-2016, 02:38 PM
If y'all get geared in 61 then mobs will complain to nerf your skills!

Alwarez
10-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Maybe OP got confused. its curse which wipes entire pt. not aimed which is single target.

eugene9707
10-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Get a mage, mages can stun and freeze them to interrupt the aimed shot.

We did alot of 4 mage runs yesterday, it went pretty well

Abuze
10-07-2016, 02:51 PM
That aimed shot isn't even the worse thing. The worst thing is curse. Another super awful thing is the XP per map.. 70XP per map.......

eugene9707
10-07-2016, 02:58 PM
That aimed shot isn't even the worse thing. The worst thing is curse. Another super awful thing is the XP per map.. 70XP per map.......

As for the mage (mobs) that curse, just mage stun, then rogue kill. Will be dead before it can even curse.

Mister Smith
10-07-2016, 03:04 PM
I haven't really noticed the aimshot when it targets my rogue it usually doesn't do any damage

Psychoism
10-07-2016, 03:17 PM
I saw the aimed shot at top of myhead, But it didn't kill me 1shot. :banana: i'm 56 btw

Fredystern
10-07-2016, 06:41 PM
I saw the aimed shot at top of myhead, But it didn't kill me 1shot. :banana: i'm 56 btw
It didnt kill me in 1shot too but not critical :D i die if critical :)

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

ilhanna
10-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Save Nekro AA/warrior invulnerability shield/mage shield/rogue razor shield/Breeze freeze for when you see the group with undead mage. Once you're covered prioritize killing the mage; they die pretty fast. They're also not immune to stun so fireball is great and I've seen one of them got permafrozen with clock. After the hotfix they're still pretty scary if you come across them when your defenses are on cool down, but I think they're more manageable.

kinzmet
10-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Its the skeleton sorcerer's curse that wipes out the party, the aimshot is very easy to evade.
1. Go out of range of the skeleton rogue, you got 2-3 seconds window once a "You have been tagerted by aimshot" message pops.
2. Stun pets! Slink, Breeze, kelvin, Nekro, etc..
3. Time your Invulnurability skill! Warrior's HoR, Sorcerer's AR, and Rogue's ermmmm...just do 1 or 2 if your a rogue.

Fearrr
10-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Save Nekro AA/warrior invulnerability shield/mage shield/rogue razor shield/Breeze freeze for when you see the group with undead mage. Once you're covered prioritize killing the mage; they die pretty fast. They're also not immune to stun so fireball is great and I've seen one of them got permafrozen with clock. After the hotfix they're still pretty scary if you come across them when your defenses are on cool down, but I think they're more manageable.

Some questions. Do you know range of curse? Short,Mid, Long? How much time after you engage Mage do they use curse? When stunned and still alive after, how much time do you have before they use their curse? Is there a indicator right before they use curse that helps you time the stuns better? I been trying to figure these calculations out but everything happens so fast in a run, also it's hard to tell because sometimes I have perfect runs and then sometimes not. I'm not used to dying and getting insta-killed with 11.2K HP( with Cryo Gem Buff, 11K HP base) and 6K Armor( with Orc Effingy Buff, 5.5K base) is starting to leave a salty taste in my my mouth lol.

@Kinzmet thx for the suggestions. Beeze AA works good but sometimes it does not land where you want it to with x amount of mobs and position/distance of pet. I want something more consistent. Don't have Nekro and Kelvin AA is good but is single target so might hit wrong mob if a lot in area. Vlad AA any good, never owned him? I'll try your suggestion with Slink and Slot a Arcane in him and see if better results.

lnnocentius
10-08-2016, 02:31 AM
yea it is literally pain af

Fsuryo
10-08-2016, 06:10 AM
Dont cry

/11 char

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-08-2016, 06:45 AM
with 11.2K HP( with Cryo Gem Buff, 11K HP base) and 6K Armor( with Orc Effingy Buff, 5.5K base)

Holy macaroni O.O

ilhanna
10-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Some questions. Do you know range of curse? Short,Mid, Long? How much time after you engage Mage do they use curse? When stunned and still alive after, how much time do you have before they use their curse? Is there a indicator right before they use curse that helps you time the stuns better? I been trying to figure these calculations out but everything happens so fast in a run, also it's hard to tell because sometimes I have perfect runs and then sometimes not. I'm not used to dying and getting insta-killed with 11.2K HP( with Cryo Gem Buff, 11K HP base) and 6K Armor( with Orc Effingy Buff, 5.5K base) is starting to leave a salty taste in my my mouth lol.

@Kinzmet thx for the suggestions. Beeze AA works good but sometimes it does not land where you want it to with x amount of mobs and position/distance of pet. I want something more consistent. Don't have Nekro and Kelvin AA is good but is single target so might hit wrong mob if a lot in area. Vlad AA any good, never owned him? I'll try your suggestion with Slink and Slot a Arcane in him and see if better results.

When I soloed the map before the nerf the mage had a long range conical red warning zone that to me then seemed even longer than aimed shot 14m range, and pretty wide so that to skirt it means running into other mob which included the undead rogue, and the attack came fast and I would die before I could even come close enough to Breeze freeze him or stun him with arcane daggers. After a third such death, still on the same solo run, I switched back to Nekro, shielded up and ran to finish him quickly; the undead mage isn't hard to kill. I only found out they have the curse attack when I started running with party and in the hectic melee we didn't see the mage to kill it fast enough (several times this happened because it got pulled into trap/Swift AA and we rogues couldn't single it out for fast kill). After more runs we learned to save Nekro's for encounter with the undead mage, so the tank could walk in, take aggro, and the DPS can single out the mage for quick kill before it unleashes curse. I would use razor shield when attacking it and warrior could heal once Nekro shield went down. It's helpful to have a sorcerer who can quickly stun with Fireball and while shielded Frost Bolt the undead mage so it's safer to kill. Obviously this doesn't always work this smoothly every time especially if we ran into the mage while my Nekro still on coold down or there is no sorcerer in party who can freeze. But we found this worked and after hotfix survivability became even better.

eugene9707
10-08-2016, 09:24 AM
When I soloed the map before the nerf the mage had a long range conical red warning zone that to me then seemed even longer than aimed shot 14m range, and pretty wide so that to skirt it means running into other mob which included the undead rogue, and the attack came fast and I would die before I could even come close enough to Breeze freeze him or stun him with arcane daggers. After a third such death, still on the same solo run, I switched back to Nekro, shielded up and ran to finish him quickly; the undead mage isn't hard to kill. I only found out they have the curse attack when I started running with party and in the hectic melee we didn't see the mage to kill it fast enough (several times this happened because it got pulled into trap/Swift AA and we rogues couldn't single it out for fast kill). After more runs we learned to save Nekro's for encounter with the undead mage, so the tank could walk in, take aggro, and the DPS can single out the mage for quick kill before it unleashes curse. I would use razor shield when attacking it and warrior could heal once Nekro shield went down. It's helpful to have a sorcerer who can quickly stun with Fireball and while shielded Frost Bolt the undead mage so it's safer to kill. Obviously this doesn't always work this smoothly every time especially if we ran into the mage while my Nekro still on coold down or there is no sorcerer in party who can freeze. But we found this worked and after hotfix survivability became even better.

From my experience soloing and running in a team in the new maps as a mage, those undead mages can be stunned by : fireball, gale (which I like due to not having to charge for stun), as well as clock mastery freeze. However, frost bolt did not freeze him during my encounters, only slows him down.

Imo, the worse is when the boss(ferrix) summons the undead mage, yet the team can't kill the boss or the mages fast enough.

Fearrr
10-08-2016, 09:38 AM

Ty for this info.

Fsuryo
10-08-2016, 12:33 PM
If y'all get geared in 61 then mobs will complain to nerf your skills!
Oh nooooooootrooooolol

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk