PDA

View Full Version : Mages = Mana Vendors?

Outloud
10-08-2016, 03:57 AM
Are people actually this serious?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/e3f6dc63fcfa209f24e2368e0fc047cd.jpeg[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/b0556d6ef91b282f47a13f268341caba.jpeghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/ac7ee43690ab73b3a07b1966f452fda5.jpeghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/90f223e9ed3ef41ccdfc7c4132881117.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outloud
10-08-2016, 03:59 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/da9a2f9e23013d53ab3caa94469b1917.jpeg

Kharjojo
10-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Haha same old story every new cap.
Go ahead my friend,simply ignore em or at least tell em "hi,my name is Ralph" XD

Ninthplague
10-08-2016, 05:49 AM
Those that ask for mana are the real nabs, they cant even afford to buy pots. Mages are best for area damage

Psychoism
10-08-2016, 06:00 AM
Why dont they use some mana pots lol.

Horme
10-08-2016, 06:18 AM
Just leave them alone Dude, they such a moron head sometimes.

Fsuryo
10-08-2016, 06:26 AM
Lol. I got some like this today, i gift them 1 cracked water after the chit-chat over.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Lolifee
10-08-2016, 09:01 AM
you left my first part out :( i helped you so nice ;)
btw i'm proplye

Plqgue
10-08-2016, 09:11 AM
I always reply with use pots

resurrected
10-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Lol. I got some like this today, i gift them 1 cracked water after the chit-chat over.

Haha good one

Nvgd
10-08-2016, 09:46 AM
Be lucky that they don't call you a "nab" if you reply to them with buy some pots.....

Abuze
10-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Pug rogue: "Mana pls" :>

Plqgue
10-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Be lucky that they don't call you a "nab" if you reply to them with buy some pots.....
Some do LMAO

Suentous PO
10-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Random responce generator;

- yer mama won't save u now!
- Manamanamanamana BATAMAN!
- no, but ty! I bought plenty before I joined
- it's the blue pot on the right. Yw

Chocolaty
10-08-2016, 12:13 PM
That's what happens when you run with pugs. I always just troll them for the entire run or just give everyone else mana/hp and the usually get super angry call me a nab and then they leave the map. :p

resurrected
10-08-2016, 12:25 PM
maaaaaanaaaaaaa

Ninthplague
10-09-2016, 09:41 AM

Att
10-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Yes mages are mana vendors thats what they are good at.

will0
10-09-2016, 07:34 PM
just ignore them and ask them to leave if they want mana... same as rogues ask them for heal pack if they ask for mana. That's what they are good for as well

JesuisCharlie
10-09-2016, 07:36 PM
I always gived the mana evertytimes i played. Arcane legends is a mmorpg that include to play with others and take care of his allies. Mage are support that include the gift of mana, warrior tank and protect your blue *** when rogues hit and allow you to fight faster so you can stay alive.
If i wanna play alone i would have been better to play with my playmobiles.

Alone we go faster. Together we go deeper

Suentous PO
10-09-2016, 07:56 PM
But depending on what map you are running, if you have spent points in heal you could be less effective than another Mage who might have 4 attacks and stays alive by pots and expects you pug buds to do the same.
If not, work in some lower lev maps and save up money and pots to be more of an asset in any group rather than expect others to make up for what they lack.
Some ppl join elite maps and yell for mana!
Comedy
Bravo

JesuisCharlie
10-09-2016, 08:43 PM
No need to try to find the little beast on the pot. Overall its ALWAYS better a mage with the HEALING SKILL on Arcane legends.
i always played the sorcerer and i can tell you that. At the limit heal can be switch with the shield or the debuff.

Its even more truth today when we have masteries and cand reduce the reload time of fireball.

You wont be able to spam four skills at about 2-3 seconds and be effective on your gameplay bc its impossible to maximiz the effects unless your an ia.

This can be good only if you are extremly well geared and want run faster elite. Like you said its a "but"

Suentous PO
10-09-2016, 09:14 PM
"Always better" is an opinion. I've always been a Mage and never used heal.
Just as I felt having 4 attacks that could stun or knock down several enemies at once was more important to the party than expecting someone to save me money on pots by spending multiple points on heal.

JesuisCharlie
10-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Ahhahah NO!!! It's not an opinion but A FACT!!
I can also permanent stun and know out the feet/back when i use two skills together: windmil and fireball!! Magical?????

I can even use heal and save the eco of my teamates!! AMAZING

Suentous PO
10-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Yes, it is a fact that our opinions differ.
Mine is that you slow down a run by spending points on heal when I don't need it and I would rather you do damage to a lot of mobs and debilitate them with stuns and knock downs.
Further, if you have spent the 2 or 3 points it takes to upgrade the mana buffs then you lost 2 or 3 points of skill that could have done damage quickly and lead to faster runs.
These are opinions, if I were poor or had bad gear I'd lean toward the idea that it's someone else's job to save me.
But I'm not, and don't expect others to make up for what I might lack.
Opinions, expectations, not facts.

JesuisCharlie
10-09-2016, 09:46 PM
I understood you problem, lol, it's easy to read enter line:
" i ve always been a mage and never used heal [..] than expecting someone to save ME ( you!??) money on pots by spending multiple points on Heal"

Your juste unable to play with your team and stay near them to cast the heal:

SELFISH

Suentous PO
10-09-2016, 10:00 PM
I don't think it's selfish of me to not expect someone to heal me and give me mana if I can take care of myself. lol

Edit to your edit- it takes one to get heal, one to get the mana upgrade and another possible point to get the regen mana added making a possible 3.

Plqgue
10-09-2016, 11:16 PM
It's a kickable offense in our guild(dm) to ask for mana or use heal in higher elites.
It should only be used in a tomb grinding situation and even then isn't necessary.
They make potions for a reason
Use them

Eagle Eye229
10-09-2016, 11:18 PM
4attck > healing.

Would you rather have CC ,something you cannot buy for gold or health/mana which both of them you can buy with gold and spam pretty fluidly.

If you had to lose one benefit: /CC or Health/mana.

extra attack also adds to total damage for the party.

I'm not saying healing mages should all switch,just people that run maps with attack mage will in general,always be faster.

Just don't beg for mana,if we have it we will share it.

JesuisCharlie
10-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Heal is also a way to take the aggro if you charge it, a free taunt. I laught at the face of all who use four "dmg" skills instead of heal. Good luck for the new maps. But more than 2/3 mages use it so im not affraid so much

Eagle Eye229
10-10-2016, 12:15 AM
No need for a mage to take aggro :o

Your not a tank...let the war do that..

Sure heal is always nice but its nice to have a more effective mage in his primary role of Crowd Control(which they're really good at.

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 12:18 AM
No need for a mage to take aggro :o

Your not a tank...let the war do that..

Sure heal is always nice but its nice to have a more effective mage in his primary role of Crowd Control(which they're really good at.

This
three attack skills and a shield will always be better than a mage with heal

Att
10-10-2016, 10:25 AM
No mana no damage!!!!

Fredystern
10-10-2016, 10:51 AM
Heal is also a way to take the aggro if you charge it, a free taunt. I laught at the face of all who use four "dmg" skills instead of heal. Good luck for the new maps. But more than 2/3 mages use it so im not affraid so much
Once you taunt mob in elite you die 😂 that what i always got when using heal taunt all the mobs at once, its better if you take other skill to stun them instead of taunt them [emoji14] http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161010/77143d85f8c09b93878a9b70956fd4d3.jpg
I even didnt shout to the warr heal 😂, all pots by myself if you want mana go buy a mishi for yourself, we created for crowd control :/

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 11:01 AM

I did the new map perfectly fine with 4 damage as a mage thank you very much.

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 11:05 AM
If you die when you heal your bad that is all. I repeat with the masteries and the reload times 3dmg skills are enought and two can perma stun group of mobs. The heal alternatives are the debuff and the shield, why not the clock. If you spam 4skills you always take the aggro unless you don't spam them, in this case your bad because you do more dmg with spamming 3skills and shield/heal/debuff for handle the aggro . Point.

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 11:11 AM
If you die when you heal your bad that is all. I repeat with the masteries and the reload times 3dmg skills are enought and two can perma stun group of mobs. The heal alternatives are the debuff and the shield, why not the clock. If you spam 4skills you always take the aggro unless you don't spam them, in this case your bad because you do more dmg with spamming 3skills and shield/heal/debuff for handle the aggro . Point.

I spam them, but when they are either stunned, knocked down, iced, or rooted, they can't hit me.

Also, the faster the mobs die, the better it is for the party

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 11:16 AM
No mana no damage!!!!

In your sig, you said 90% of rogues are trolls, so I guess you're one of them :p

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Oh yeah its well known, its why warriors are useless and no one take damages
oh wait, the wipe didnt existe.

Both skills that stun and knock down are fireball and wind. You play freez/fire/wind/lightning/clock? Wonderful!! And when you encounter imune mobs or archer that dont stack or mages you cant survive cause you dont have the healing tics/shield/debuf and your little pots arent enought! You die! And you leave! "my team is bad" "nabs". And you are even more ridiculous for boss with your unblanced build: conclusion, peoples losed their time

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 11:27 AM

But back on topic, what's the point of healing their mana when they can use pot? While I can contribute to the party better, by... Let me guess... Actually help the warrior out by controlling half of the mobs and kill them?

Just because some people don't want to spend an extra 100 on pots (they can get it easily in map from chest), I should contribute less to help controlling the crowd and kill them?

Again, I'm not against you using heal, I've gave up trying to convince people to stop using heal in pve long ago. But personally I think using heal is a waste of skill slot and run efficiency

Zeus
10-10-2016, 11:32 AM
I always gived the mana evertytimes i played. Arcane legends is a mmorpg that include to play with others and take care of his allies. Mage are support that include the gift of mana, warrior tank and protect your blue *** when rogues hit and allow you to fight faster so you can stay alive.

He's referring to PvE.

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 11:34 AM
It's that that hurt peoples to help them to kill "your" mobs and losed KDR oh my gosh my life is ruined. I should go hang.

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 11:38 AM
It's that that hurt peoples to help them to kill "your" mobs and losed KDR oh my gosh my life is ruined. I should go hang.

How is that "my mob"? Your argument makes no sense

Horme
10-10-2016, 11:41 AM

I've never heard anyone as excessive as you are. XD

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 11:46 AM
No my comment isnt focus on you but i made "une généralité" for the french word

-I don't see what you mean Horme :3

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 11:54 AM
No my comment isnt focus on you but i made "une généralité" for the french word

-I don't see what you mean Horme :3

Ya, in general. But, providing the party with mana won't improve the survival of the party. Imo, using crowd controlling them does.

I don't even use shield, I'm actually fully speced for crowd control, which in my opinion, the most beneficial for the party.

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 12:00 PM
when you provide mana you provide heal/tics that help you survive and tankiness for your mates. Shield for pure tanking and debuff as another type of support when 4 damages skills are usless on boss and imune.. And the weak hearth leave at the first issue. A good laught and a infernal circle as feeling for me

Zeus
10-10-2016, 12:00 PM

When you heal, the way the mob AI is designed is that a heal will automatically out-aggro anything. The priority level in terms of aggro is significantly higher for heal. So, when you heal, you are not helping anyone in the party. You are just getting yourself killed more. Now, when you're dead, you are no use to anyone. Why, you may ask? You may think that because you're taking the aggro off of your teammates, you are helping them. That is a common mistake. When you take the aggro of your teammates and replenish their health by using your heal, you are now focused on making yourself survive instead of doing your role as a sorcerer: crowd control. Then, due to this, you end up dying and shortly after, so do your teammates. Why? Well, when you die, there is no longer any active crowd control freezing or slowing mobs. So, the brunt of these mobs go on the squishy rogues who die very quickly.

I hope this helps you understand.

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 12:03 PM
When you heal, the way the mob AI is designed is that a heal will automatically out-aggro anything. The priority level in terms of aggro is significantly higher for heal. So, when you heal, you are not helping anyone in the party. You are just getting yourself killed more. Now, when you're dead, you are no use to anyone. Why, you may ask? You may think that because you're taking the aggro off of your teammates, you are helping them. That is a common mistake. When you take the aggro of your teammates and replenish their health by using your heal, you are now focused on making yourself survive instead of doing your role as a sorcerer: crowd control. Then, due to this, you end up dying and shortly after, so do your teammates. Why? Well, when you die, there is no longer any active crowd control freezing or slowing mobs. So, the brunt of these mobs go on the squishy rogues who die very quickly.

I hope this helps you understand.

+1000000000000000

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 12:17 PM
This is very stupid and i understood but maybe not the same thing thank you. It make sens to cast heal at key moments like you stun heal stun for exmple. There are much more. Its how we see a good player.

Att
10-10-2016, 12:29 PM
If mages here feel they will die to due aggro by healing, then use ankhs and pots. We rogues don't care if a mage or two dies in the process, because after defeating monsters, in the end we will be victorious. Consider it as a sacrifice for the better future of Arlor.

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Exactly, we dont sacrifice ladies but we protect them.
We also always liked call and sacrifice other "races" on the history.
That is the horror of the war :3

NB: we sorcerers are asexuals, we are the produces of the Arcane powerz

Suentous PO
10-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Exactly, we dont sacrifice ladies but we protect them.
We also always liked call and sacrifice other "races" on the history.
That is the horror of the war :3

NB: we sorcerers are asexuals, we are the produces of the Arcane powerz

We could hardly sway farther from the topic.
Your name seems to be a representation of the value of free speach and that includes tolerating opinions that defer from yours. Especially If they defer

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 01:18 PM
If mages here feel they will die to due aggro by healing, then use ankhs and pots. We rogues don't care if a mage or two dies in the process, because after defeating monsters, in the end we will be victorious. Consider it as a sacrifice for the better future of Arlor.

So mages are cannon fodder for rogues right? It's OK for us to spend pots and ankh so you don't need to use pots right?

Att
10-10-2016, 01:23 PM
So mages are cannon fodder for rogues right? It's OK for us to spend pots and ankh so you don't need to use pots right?

You got it right :victorious:

mrm
10-10-2016, 02:05 PM
lmao!!! i told a rogue presise the same thing today XD

mrm
10-10-2016, 02:07 PM
so my pve skills are frost bolt clock fireball and shield those help your team more then heal would :x

Melthyz
10-10-2016, 02:16 PM
It's a waste of energy and time to respond to that guy. If you don't want to waste gold potting then u deserve to die. I'm not going to carry a useless pve skill that's just going to get me kill faster.

Gouiwaa9000
10-10-2016, 02:34 PM
heal for pve maps is basicly pointpess . Pots do a way better job in both mana and hp for the whole team. So if you decide to use heal you will either have to give up one attack skill or shield. I guess i dont have to explain why it is a bad idea to run elite without shield , so lets talk about the loss of one damage skill . Most of mage attack skills apply an AoE effect that effects the ability of mobs to move or attack ( root , stun , freeze , etc .. ) , and deals decent damage along side with DoT . A good mage can hold a group of mobs fully under control with just shield , fireball , ice and clock ( some like gale to ) . While if you use heal - it will mean that you have less crow controll , meaning that mobs will reach you and your party faster , thus causing more death and more pots wasted . ( not to add that you will be the one to die first due the heals taunt ) .

p.s ( heal is a great skill for easier pve maps and a must have for pvp )

Schnitzel
10-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Usually, I run with guildies or friends, occasionally I find randoms in runs begging for mana, I either ignore them or just waste their time "mana", "banana*"

Also, heal is a waste of a skill slot, makes the mage the primary target by pve mobs, and is overall useless because we have a potions system in the game.

#SmurfLivesMatter

JesuisCharlie
10-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Yea je suis Charlie is a symbol of freedom. It's why i write my messages freely and with some spice to dig the subjects i find good.
I'm not god neither i'm omniscient, but as an adept of healing i sell my thought. I use heal with gale and i like the gameplay based on mouvement where you arent allow to do error so i die often when im not focus. If i were reasonable i will probaly use the shield.
For me heal is the "couteau-suisse" of the mage, its overall balance everywhere and you can use it to gain time. I like it

creeepycreeepy
10-10-2016, 04:08 PM
As a sir who plays all 3 classes in pve i can say that i highly frown upon mages using lifegiver in hard elite maps.

Ardbeg
10-10-2016, 04:20 PM
A well timed Timeshift, Ice, Fireball which stops the mobs saves a lot more pots than your heal could ever give back in hard elites. Without the risk of getting the squishy killed (i recommend getting aggro only if you specialize in armor and hp) and without slowing down the party. Don't mix up the roles, your job is mob control and aoe damage. Tanks are the healers here, lol.

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 05:03 PM
A well timed Timeshift, Ice, Fireball which stops the mobs saves a lot more pots than your heal could ever give back in hard elites. Without the risk of getting the squishy killed (i recommend getting aggro only if you specialize in armor and hp) and without slowing down the party. Don't mix up the roles, your job is mob control and aoe damage. Tanks are the healers here, lol.

Said the tank, but well said.

Ardbeg
10-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Said the tank, but well said.

I actually played a mage too for a long time.

Fredystern
10-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Yea je suis Charlie is a symbol of freedom. It's why i write my messages freely and with some spice to dig the subjects i find good.
I'm not god neither i'm omniscient, but as an adept of healing i sell my thought. I use heal with gale and i like the gameplay based on mouvement where you arent allow to do error so i die often when im not focus. If i were reasonable i will probaly use the shield.
For me heal is the "couteau-suisse" of the mage, its overall balance everywhere and you can use it to gain time. I like it
Its better Fireball, ice,time shift, and gale all the skill is stunning you wont die even gang by mobs in new maps if you know how to use it

EbenevTheMage
10-10-2016, 07:39 PM
on harder maps, when i want to support party member with Lifegiver, so i fully charge it, but i got die before i successfully cast it.

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

eugene9707
10-10-2016, 07:48 PM
I actually played a mage too for a long time.

oh cool, nice to know :)

Eagle Eye229
10-11-2016, 03:45 AM
If you kill the mobs faster And stun them longer you won't need heal,end of story.

Babyeterne
10-11-2016, 06:32 PM
this game is collaborative if you can help a bit giving health and mana you should do it! is my opinion only

ING:BABYETERNE

Fredystern
10-11-2016, 06:41 PM
this game is collaborative if you can help a bit giving health and mana you should do it! is my opinion only

So you wont run a map without a mage? [emoji14]

Babyeterne
10-11-2016, 06:52 PM
So you wont run a map without a mage? [emoji14]

There are potions ...

Plqgue
10-11-2016, 07:21 PM
There are potions ...

Exactly so why should we give up an attack slot to give you mana?

Babyeterne
10-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Exactly so why should we give up an attack slot to give you mana?
i just mean if you can help,you should do it but everyone is free and can do anything he want :) there is no a real problem and i think everyone have gold for potions ..[emoji6]

Plqgue
10-11-2016, 07:35 PM
i just mean if you can help,you should do it but everyone is free and can do anything he want :) there is no a real problem and i think everyone have gold for potions ..[emoji6]

Isn't it more help for me to keep things from being able to attack you than to replenish your mana which you can do yourself with a simple click?

JesuisCharlie
10-12-2016, 03:27 AM
When you click for your pots you don't click for your skills
if 3peoples click for their pots its mostly a wipe

loyti
10-12-2016, 04:41 AM
As an end game mage with only 1 toon, it's case to case basis IMO. there are situations when mage heal+mana is needed. There's a reason why mage has a mana heal on its arsenal. I myself never used heal skill on somberholt because i believe sheild, clock, fireball & gale is the perfect build. Yes i wasted so many pots but i only got few deaths (mostly on mobs). But you cannot deprived me of using heal when im running normal tindirin or shuyal to farm jewels.

so bottom line is, it depends on situation. We just have to respect a particular players type of play. Respect begets respect.

JesuisCharlie
10-12-2016, 06:02 AM
Well said! I have one end game toon of each class but i play mainly a sorcerer and i almost always used heal instead of shield because i never encountered a boss who needed a particular build and im not affraid to get deaths on kdr when some peoples play their life on . I also prefere play mage as a support instead of a tank but thanks to the ones who use shield because i frequently dont have a warrior when needed on my team.
MY COMMON BUILD is a well balanced one with on the slot order ( left from right, i use the skill on the order of recharge for the type :] ) : fireball ( charged on hard maps) as a stun/ball and first area dmg then lightning bolt, mainly for boss ( for the crit ability) but since fireball have a long rang too its possible to switch it for almost anythings depending of situations and fun.
Gale is my main skill, knock back/down, the extra speed/dash A MUST HAVE, and for the extra armor to tempo or launch a heal on hard cases.
Finally a spamed heal as support, you know i like it..
Spamed because with this build most of the time its possible to spam all skills and be always on coldowns if you are naturaly good, on your personnality to use the "space" so the positionning and the mouvements. But depend, like i said of your personnality :3
[ not telling there is better ones, for exemple i'm not as good on the "time" side ( and i'm not doing reference to spacetime !) ]
It's why i believe Arcane Legends is very well balance but sometimes to easy to give the possibility to play "solo".

Outloud
10-12-2016, 06:23 AM
Well said! I have one end game toon of each class but i play mainly a sorcerer and i almost always used heal instead of shield because i never encountered a boss who needed a particular build and im not affraid to get deaths on kdr when some peoples play their life on . I also prefere play mage as a support instead of a tank but thanks to the ones who use shield because i frequently dont have a warrior when needed on my team.
MY COMMON BUILD is a well balanced one with on the slot order ( left from right, i use the skill on the order of recharge for the type :] ) : fireball ( charged on hard maps) as a stun/ball and first area dmg then lightning bolt, mainly for boss ( for the crit ability) but since fireball have a long rang too its possible to switch it for almost anythings depending of situations and fun.
Gale is my main skill, knock back/down, the extra speed/dash A MUST HAVE, and for the extra armor to tempo or launch a heal on hard cases.
Finally a spamed heal as support, you know i like it..
Spamed because with this build most of the time its possible to spam all skills and be always on coldowns if you are naturaly good, on your personnality to use the "space" so the positionning and the mouvements. But depend, like i said of your personnality :3
[ not telling there is better ones, for exemple i'm not as good on the "time" side ( and i'm not doing reference to spacetime !) ]
It's why i believe Arcane Legends is very well balance but sometimes to easy to give the possibility to play "solo".

Dude we get it, you like the heal ability
But it's our choice whether we want to heal you or not

JesuisCharlie
10-12-2016, 07:03 AM
I'm glad you understood it, i can repeat that i like the heal skill.
Thi post is useless like your post.

Send from cheaphone using Brain

Gouiwaa9000
10-12-2016, 07:23 AM
When you click for your pots you don't click for your skills
if 3peoples click for their pots its mostly a wipe

idk about you but i can attack , use skills , move and use pots all the same time .. Its not something hard and like swaping gear mid battle without dying

also , i understand that you like heal , but most the times it will slow down the run and as a result poeple who can afford mana pots wont be happy XD
( i lost my chance for arena lb after our 2nd mage decided that heal is better than lighting , so yeah im one of those who wont be happy to see a heal mage in a speed run )

Sorayai
10-12-2016, 08:04 AM
Pots are affordable now, for less than 200k u can obtain 10k mana and 10k health pots ;)

Hartholzwurm
10-12-2016, 08:05 AM

Wew..do you play the same game as me? Mages r manaslaves? Thats all u do? I hope u go on playing with playmobiles now :victorious:

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 08:05 AM

Both skills that stun and knock down are fireball and wind. You play freez/fire/wind/lightning/clock? Wonderful!! And when you encounter imune mobs or archer that dont stack or mages you cant survive cause you dont have the healing tics/shield/debuf and your little pots arent enought! You die! And you leave! "my team is bad" "nabs". And you are even more ridiculous for boss with your unblanced build: conclusion, peoples losed their time
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/032e964ac16bbc036e0f9085f0e3e063.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/8ae6fc7e36e6b3b7161b8fdf468f8bc0.jpg

JesuisCharlie
10-12-2016, 08:06 AM
You see exactly what i mean. Most peoples play on phone, you have two hands, you use two fingers because you have the phone on the hand. You have to sacrifice one finger, mouvement or skill to tap your pot. Both case you have a big lose, not move make you easier to kill.
You can manage to use three finger but you do an unatural mouvement with your hand, you lose time. Other fingers are on the top so its impossible to pot without the thumbs. In all case you lose because if for some randomness you play with other fingers, you have to displace your hand to puch pots. If you play with your phone on the table and use your third finger, well your OP. Remember its an app not a pc game.

PS: Fsuryo, dont take away posts from their contextes. This post was in reponse on.. It's exactly like when you see a video but dont see the begining, police hiting a guy and a crowd arround throwing insults. It come to your mind another thing and you dont judge properly. Most of the time extremists, like trump, use this.

Kharjojo
10-12-2016, 09:13 AM
You see exactly what i mean. Most peoples play on phone, you have two hands, you use two fingers because you have the phone on the hand. You have to sacrifice one finger, mouvement or skill to tap your pot. Both case you have a big lose, not move make you easier to kill.
You can manage to use three finger but you do an unatural mouvement with your hand, you lose time. Other fingers are on the top so its impossible to pot without the thumbs. In all case you lose because if for some randomness you play with other fingers, you have to displace your hand to puch pots. If you play with your phone on the table and use your third finger, well your OP. Remember its an app not a pc game.

Charlie, i've got no problem at all with both my tablet and my phone to pot and attack at the same time if needed, i guess is just experience, no op hand-fingers skills lol.
Back on topic is not only a matter of losing time.
As already stated the aggro from lifegiver is huge and that means basically you'll mess up all the team works.
In a run there are many factors to keep in mind while running: the pulls, the kill order, the best spot where to place the mobs and many others.
All those things, except kill order, may differ from player to player, from pt to pt, but when you want to optimize these kind of runs, well, lifegiver is a big no cause all the work done is ruined by the aggroing.
Lifegiver works only in pvp and/or in easy map, if you want to save some pots.
That's being said, feel free to play as you prefer.
Just my 2c, peace.

Outloud
10-12-2016, 09:26 AM
I'm glad you understood it, i can repeat that i like the heal skill.
Thi post is useless like your post.

Send from cheaphone using Brain

"This post is useless like your post"
Lmao @ you
Everyone is free to express their opinion and be entitled to them. But when you say it over and over again, it just keeps getting kind of getting repetitive.

eugene9707
10-12-2016, 09:34 AM

Correction, archer is immune to stun, but not ice. Therefore a fire, ice, gale, clock build is better.

Oh and as of now, nothing in the new map is immune to clock mastery

Also, mages (mobs) actually don't hit that hard. And curse can easily be avoided

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 09:38 AM
PS: Fsuryo, dont take away posts from their contextes. This post was in reponse on.. It's exactly like when you see a video but dont see the begining, police hiting a guy and a crowd arround throwing insults. It come to your mind another thing and you dont judge properly. Most of the time extremists, like trump, use this.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JesuisCharlie
10-12-2016, 09:48 AM
You said interesting things: "factors [...] the pulls, the kill order, the best spot"
On the kill order, i find the skill not bad because when the kill order is important, rogues enter on the place and have to ( all the time they dont ;) to much busy to take care of her hair ) focus (frequently) mages/archers. Its good because you can help her to survive at few hard aggro. Don't forget the "fast" heal that dont take aggro. On AL fight of pack of mobs are fast on most maps so you can give mana at the whole team for just one point giving some vibes to the party! Or in combat, when they are longer on some maps, when the mana is over, the health is lowering for the players you cast a charged like a second wind! I find, Actually, only rogues have to play with pots on their gameplay, easy or not :3

- "Or archer that dont stack", it can be confuse because of my english but archers ia naturally avoid the stack and run away from you.
- boss are imune to the clock and move frequently
- i play curse for fun, i don't recommand it

Suentous PO
10-12-2016, 10:01 AM
I think we've changed subjects from the op's post. We're now discussing Mage tactics which is cool, but I took this post as raising the question - are mages required t spec for mana?
My responce is nope.
No one is required to spec their toons or else be subject to ridicule by bad players.

You may now return to your regularly scedualed programming...

Outloud
10-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Thread closed

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 10:27 AM

Did you just blame trump for you not knowing how to play your class correctly?

dinzly
10-12-2016, 11:12 AM
mage = mana vendor & as a tank

doing random run on new map what i see is many new players (plat lvled up players mostly) play tank now dont know what is their job..enter new map begging for mana and just waiting mage or rouge to go first pulling those mobs

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 11:14 AM
mage = mana vendor & as a tank

doing random run on new map what i see is many new players (plat lvled up players mostly) play tank now dont know what is their job..enter new map begging for mana and just waiting mage or rouge to go first pulling those mobs

All the time man that's why I don't run pugs anymore

Azerothraven
10-12-2016, 11:53 AM
A mage who can't heal the team and give mana is useless. I am level 61 rogue, 57 mage and 56 war. I always enjoy when a mage can heal me as rogue or give mana when i am war. This actually helps a lot. Sure mage can crowd control but it's worth making sure u have a team who can perform at their peak. Those mages who don't have heal is selfish. I understand you have ur style of gameplay but don't play with pt/ random if u arent going to contribute to the team to the extent we expect from all classes.

We all have our roles in pt and if u arent willing, dont play with others. I use mana and heal all time but i appretiate it when a mage heal and give mana.

next time just take one for the team.

Hercules
10-12-2016, 11:56 AM
I happy to know that I'm a player who use potions and don't ask for mana or health of magues lol

resurrected
10-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Sometimes i spam friends for mana [emoji14] just for laugh

blazerdd
10-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Most of the time extremists, like trump, use this.

Oh my gosh. Hysterical that you would bring politics in to this.

Btw, if you're going to make a generalization, at least make a correct one...

Kharjojo
10-12-2016, 12:03 PM
A mage who can't heal the team and give mana is useless. I am level 61 rogue, 57 mage and 56 war. I always enjoy when a mage can heal me as rogue or give mana when i am war. This actually helps a lot. Sure mage can crowd control but it's worth making sure u have a team who can perform at their peak. Those mages who don't have heal is selfish. I understand you have ur style of gameplay but don't play with pt/ random if u arent going to contribute to the team to the extent we expect from all classes.

We all have our roles in pt and if u arent willing, dont play with others. I use mana and heal all time but i appretiate it when a mage heal and give mana.

11/ characters

Oakmaiden
10-12-2016, 12:17 PM

I also see this as a team effort in maps.i drop heal packs close to the warrior as he battle the boss and always appreciate mana from the mage.

dinzly
10-12-2016, 12:24 PM

how could u telling me im useless[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

no heal skill i only spam pots
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/28a3600b9d454cb4e0251e6d8dc09034.jpg

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 12:51 PM
You said interesting things: "factors [...] the pulls, the kill order, the best spot"
On the kill order, i find the skill not bad because when the kill order is important, rogues enter on the place and have to ( all the time they dont ;) to much busy to take care of her hair ) focus (frequently) mages/archers. Its good because you can help her to survive at few hard aggro. Don't forget the "fast" heal that dont take aggro. On AL fight of pack of mobs are fast on most maps so you can give mana at the whole team for just one point giving some vibes to the party! Or in combat, when they are longer on some maps, when the mana is over, the health is lowering for the players you cast a charged like a second wind! I find, Actually, only rogues have to play with pots on their gameplay, easy or not :3

- "Or archer that dont stack", it can be confuse because of my english but archers ia naturally avoid the stack and run away from you.
- boss are imune to the clock and move frequently
- i play curse for fun, i don't recommand it
Whats your ign?

Suentous PO
10-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Some people can't tell the difference in their opinion and some sort of empirical video game law that doesn't exist.

If you think I'm selfish not having a heal I think it's selfish to have an expectation of me other than I kill, crowd controll and stay alive.

Ardbeg
10-12-2016, 01:20 PM
It's a great thing we all can play as we like and party who we want. I don't think this thread is educating anyone any more at this point.

blazerdd
10-12-2016, 01:34 PM
It's a great thing we all can play as we like and party who we want. I don't think this thread is educating anyone any more at this point.

When did it start... Everyone is fighting each other on a topic that isn't too big of a deal.

Schnitzel
10-12-2016, 02:02 PM
When did it start... Everyone is fighting each other on a topic that isn't too big of a deal.

It's quite simple.
Mages want to stay alive and not have to waste a skill slot for a heal skill (which is really a Potions icon with a cooldown)
Nab warriors and rogues want free mana and look at smurfs as a free hp/mana dispenser.

Zaocajede
10-12-2016, 02:49 PM
I play a pve rogue.

In hard content/elites if I rely on anyone but myself for heals (pots) I'm dead.

I always prefer a good cc mage then a healer for hard pve.

Fredystern
10-12-2016, 07:19 PM

Experience from playing which character was a huge factor too, my first time playing was using mage and i know when my party need mana or no, i only give em mana if in a fast run maps like kt4, and i didnt use heal and i will use full stun skill in maps that took more than 2minutes solo. Playstyle is your choices

Java
10-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Whats your ign?

I wanna know too, so I can add him to my "iggy" list [emoji6]

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 10:26 PM
I wanna know too, so I can add him to my "iggy" list [emoji6]
Omg, you can read my mind.

Outloud
10-12-2016, 11:11 PM
It's quite simple.
Mages want to stay alive and not have to waste a skill slot for a heal skill (which is really a Potions icon with a cooldown)
Nab warriors and rogues want free mana and look at smurfs as a free hp/mana dispenser.

100% true

ilhanna
10-12-2016, 11:13 PM
I sometimes think Lifegiver in PvE is devised by the devil to make mortals fall.

Picture the new map, an undead mage surrounded by other mobs. The warrior charges his Horn of Renew to give the sniping rogues some cover. The rogues move in, the mage scoots into the melee, and instead of freezing the lot, or dropping a clock to snare them, the mage heals, a bloated bleached bunch of snapdragons sprouts waving, the warrior moves in to the rescue but his horn is on cool down, mobs turn tothe flower-clutching mage, mage dies, rogues and warrior surrounded by mobs and had difficulty reaching the undead mage. Wipe out. The warrior and rogues curse, off game or in game. The devil rubs hands delighted at another promise of eternal damnation befalling some mortals thanks to the devious creation called Lifegiver in PvE.

But speculative melodrama aside, here's the thing. I play all classes. As a rogue I appreciate it if the mages can help keep enemies off my back by constant stun, freeze and root cycle, while speeding up the kill by delivering damage. As warrior I like mages who can control mobs like a boss and leave the heal--the strongest taunt--to me. It's annoying to have the mobs I've taunted turned their attention to the mage thanks to some green confetti shower.

I don't think mages who don't heal are selfish. Selfish is letting other classes get stomped by Tindirin shaman when a simple bolt of ice can prevent it but has been left out of the rotation to make room for Lifegiver (or worse, heal and shield).

Pandaxxo
10-13-2016, 01:07 AM
Green confetti shower!

creeepycreeepy
10-13-2016, 02:25 AM
Attention all mages! There is a new op build out...heal shield curse and wind, pt me for slow runs :,)

Java
10-13-2016, 03:54 AM
I sometimes think Lifegiver in PvE is devised by the devil to make mortals fall.

Picture the new map, an undead mage surrounded by other mobs. The warrior charges his Horn of Renew to give the sniping rogues some cover. The rogues move in, the mage scoots into the melee, and instead of freezing the lot, or dropping a clock to snare them, the mage heals, a bloated bleached bunch of snapdragons sprouts waving, the warrior moves in to the rescue but his horn is on cool down, mobs turn tothe flower-clutching mage, mage dies, rogues and warrior surrounded by mobs and had difficulty reaching the undead mage. Wipe out. The warrior and rogues curse, off game or in game. The devil rubs hands delighted at another promise of eternal damnation befalling some mortals thanks to the devious creation called Lifegiver in PvE.

But speculative melodrama aside, here's the thing. I play all classes. As a rogue I appreciate it if the mages can help keep enemies off my back by constant stun, freeze and root cycle, while speeding up the kill by delivering damage. As warrior I like mages who can control mobs like a boss and leave the heal--the strongest taunt--to me. It's annoying to have the mobs I've taunted turned their attention to the mage thanks to some green confetti shower.

I don't think mages who don't heal are selfish. Selfish is letting other classes get stomped by Tindirin shaman when a simple bolt of ice can prevent it but has been left out of the rotation to make room for Lifegiver (or worse, heal and shield).
Entertaining visualization & complete truth!! Bravo!!!

Fsuryo
10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Attention all mages! There is a new op build out...heal shield curse and wind, pt me for slow runs :,)
LOL
/11 Char

vawaid
10-13-2016, 07:39 AM
I use mana spell,

on normal map

tindirin and bellow it.

Sorayai
10-13-2016, 07:45 AM
Just dont always count on mages with heal skill, secure urself, like me :)
Edit: look at potions :)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161013/0e40a2fb185defc02717d57bc8578454.jpg

mage blood
10-14-2016, 02:25 AM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/e3f6dc63fcfa209f24e2368e0fc047cd.jpeg[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/b0556d6ef91b282f47a13f268341caba.jpeghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/ac7ee43690ab73b3a07b1966f452fda5.jpeghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/90f223e9ed3ef41ccdfc7c4132881117.jpeg

Mages has health and mana regeneration skill which assist greatly for our teammates. Rogue teammates receives the most benefits of Full health and mana from Mage's Lifegiver skill so the Mage is mostly a supplier of Free Health and Mana refilling for teammates in PvE maps.

Warriors are protectors as they have very high armours thats makes them tankers to take some big damage hits from hard bosses or mobs to protect himself and his teammates. His teammates will benefit the most protection from Warrior as he is strong as a Hulk. That is why Warriors are great Tankers.

Rogues benefits all teammates by eliminating a few mobs quickly with her high-dps one shot or critical shots to help easing the number of mobs to kill. :angel: :victorious:

Kharjojo
10-14-2016, 02:40 AM
Mages has health and mana regeneration skill which assist greatly for our teammates. Rogue teammates receives the most benefits of Full health and mana from Mage's Lifegiver skill so the Mage is mostly a supplier of Free Health and Mana refilling for teammates in PvE maps.

Warriors are protectors as they have very high armours thats makes them tankers to take some big damage hits from hard bosses or mobs to protect himself and his teammates. His teammates will benefit the most protection from Warrior as he is strong as a Hulk. That is why Warriors are great Tankers.

Rogues benefits all teammates by eliminating a few mobs quickly with her high-dps one shot or critical shots to help easing the number of mobs to kill. :angel: :victorious:

Thanks for your clarifications.
Unfortunely you forgot to add that mages are the best at crowd control and are also a discrete damage dealers..
ty btw for thinking at mages only like mana-health dispensers.

I'm done lol going asap to *Respec to full heal for mausoleum*

Outloud
10-14-2016, 03:10 AM
Unfortunely you forgot to add that mages are the best at crowd control and are also a discrete damage dealers..

It's probably bias.

creeepycreeepy
10-14-2016, 01:22 PM
Later i will respec and slot lifegiver on all 4 slots. But seriously ppl dont be cheap, 700 gold for 100 pots...farm elite loot 4 relics and bam got those 100 mana pots. Just my take! Good luck and have fun.

resurrected
10-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Today my friend showed me SS where rogue in shuyal had like 10% HP and 0 mana when he entered. He was spamming him to heal [emoji14] he was like -_- and left map [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

mage blood
10-14-2016, 03:14 PM

Ah , yes. My error that i forgot to include crowd control and dealing some damages for mages. Thanks for the highlight.

Good to respec to test your abilities there. :welcoming:

mage blood
10-14-2016, 03:17 PM
It's probably bias.

How is it bias ? Probably , i forgot to add these two abilities into the context.

resurrected
10-14-2016, 04:00 PM

Don't forget heal mastery 10/10 [emoji14]

JesuisCharlie
10-14-2016, 04:36 PM
Ahahah! I personally use 1/10 points on heal masteries and i proc the sapling very often for the pourcent, maybe to much. I will maybe upgrade it at 2/10-4/10 and save my points for better masteries like fireball later but it isnt a priority. Fireball masteries is a must to upgrade on pve for my build, or wind a little more than 1/10.

butterflyao
10-14-2016, 04:40 PM
I always try to give mana....

Kharjojo
10-14-2016, 05:08 PM
Ah , yes. My error that i forgot to include crowd control and dealing some damages for mages. Thanks for the highlight.

Good to respec to test your abilities there. :welcoming:

Np, crowd control is a thing for weirdos it seems.
Lifegiver abilities tested already, in pvp obviously XD

Fredystern
10-15-2016, 12:08 AM

:/ yes mage is a supporter, but we could choose we want to become a supporter or become a crowd control, it will be hard to keep the mobs stun if you using heal, cuz you will only taunt the mobs to you and when you die no one stunned the mobs and your teammates health will drained alot and they spammed pot [emoji14] i mean if you care for other potion than dont make them use it often, to solve it dont use heal 😂

Lol forgive me if you didnt got what i mean 😅

Outloud
10-15-2016, 12:48 AM
How is it bias ? Probably , i forgot to add these two abilities into the context.

Then it's not my fault if you 'forgot' to put it in the context. You only see one side of mages' purpose.

mage blood
10-15-2016, 06:43 AM
:/ yes mage is a supporter, but we could choose we want to become a supporter or become a crowd control, it will be hard to keep the mobs stun if you using heal, cuz you will only taunt the mobs to you and when you die no one stunned the mobs and your teammates health will drained alot and they spammed pot [emoji14] i mean if you care for other potion than dont make them use it often, to solve it dont use heal ��

Lol forgive me if you didnt got what i mean ��

In this case , actually it is not hard if you can juggle these tasks simultaneously.
Most mages are able to do this multi-tasking combat but there are some mages who are dumb as they are not being skill smart in combat.

I am both , crowd control and supporter by using my Lifegiver whenever my teammates' health or mana is low and using charged Frost Bolt to freeze at an army of mobs in Somberholt map so multi-tasking is best. It is about how to be smart on using these skills at the right time , and at the right moment. :encouragement:

But i will use charged Frost Bolt only when there are many mobs especially a mob of Somberholt archers as their DPS is deadly with their locked-on aim-shot skill so the charged Frost Bolt will freeze the mob of Somberholt archers to prevent them from killing us (myself and teammates) with their (archers') high DPS

Because I hate Somberholt archers as they zap (reduce) my health and my teammates' health pretty quickly.

Fredystern
10-15-2016, 06:57 AM
In this case , actually it is not hard if you can juggle these tasks simultaneously.
Most mages are able to do this multi-tasking combat but there are some mages who are dumb as they are not being skill smart in combat.

I am both , crowd control and supporter by using my Lifegiver whenever my teammates' health or mana is low and using charged Frost Bolt to freeze at an army of mobs in Somberholt map so multi-tasking is best. It is about how to be smart on using these skills at the right time , and at the right moment. :encouragement:

But i will use charged Frost Bolt only when there are many mobs especially a mob of Somberholt archers as their DPS is deadly with their locked-on aim-shot skill so the charged Frost Bolt will freeze the mob of Somberholt archers to prevent them from killing us (myself and teammates) with their (archers') high DPS

Because I hate Somberholt archers as they zap (reduce) my health and my teammates' health pretty quickly.
Dont forget some mobs cant be frozen by frost bolt.

Actually its only about your teamwork and your playstyle, sometimes there's a team that only accept mage with heal and other one didnt accept the mage with heal.

But i got heal skill for pve too but only mana upgrade and range cause sometimes i use it on boss if my teammates die alot in there

resurrected
10-15-2016, 07:04 AM

Actually its only about your teamwork and your playstyle, sometimes there's a team that only accept mage with heal and other one didnt accept the mage with heal.

But i got heal skill for pve too but only mana upgrade and range cause sometimes i use it on boss if my teammates die alot in there

Does clock mastery work on mobs that can't be frozen?

mage blood
10-15-2016, 07:06 AM

The mobs of undead Bael boss are immune to Frost Bolt in Somberholt.
The rest of the other bosses are pretty fine.

Fredystern
10-15-2016, 07:18 AM
The mobs of undead Bael boss are immune to Frost Bolt in Somberholt.
The rest of the other bosses are pretty fine.
Previous maps? :) Like the sorcerer on underhul

Fredystern
10-15-2016, 07:20 AM
Does clock mastery work on mobs that can't be frozen?
Im not sure but seems like yes

Kharjojo
10-15-2016, 07:31 AM

So now mages whitout lifegiver and his messing aggroing in pve are dumb or not skilled enough to use it effectively?
*Something is rotten in the state of Denmark* :D

edit: forgot to add that we're not talking abt easy maps.. can't wait for the harder content to come 'cause i wanna know how it goes with 2 active skills, shield and lifegiver.

dinzly
10-15-2016, 07:57 AM
soooooooo...should i have heal skill or not??

resurrected
10-15-2016, 07:59 AM
If you pvp then yea.

mage blood
10-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Previous maps? :) Like the sorcerer on underhul

Yeah , like two bosses , Heston & Preston , and Jadis Gearloose.
Sorcerer gnomes. Haha

Fredystern
10-15-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah , like two bosses , Heston & Preston , and Jadis Gearloose.
Sorcerer gnomes. Haha
We are talking about mobs not boss :)

Fredystern
10-15-2016, 11:14 AM
Just give some points on it so you no need to pot yourself in easy map like kt or whatever 😂

Fsuryo
10-15-2016, 11:51 AM
I think we should take a bath now, noooooooowwwwww

Mewtuh
10-15-2016, 12:39 PM

Happens every day to me also -_-

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

Gouiwaa9000
10-15-2016, 12:42 PM
oh god 8 pages of this can be shrinked down to this :

mages that use heal for hard pve maps are usually newbies or dont know how to play their class correctly while totaly ignoring every other skilled player that is trying to give tips on how to play their class and support your team properly .

If you find a heal mage in hard maps just leave or make your own pt , its pointless to give tips here cuz nobody will listen ( they will learn the hard way eventually ) .

Mewtuh
10-15-2016, 12:44 PM
This
three attack skills and a shield will always be better than a mage with heal
I totally agree to that!

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

mrm
10-16-2016, 09:32 AM
oh god 8 pages of this can be shrinked down to this :

mages that use heal for hard pve maps are usually newbies or dont know how to play their class correctly while totaly ignoring every other skilled player that is trying to give tips on how to play their class and support your team properly .

If you find a heal mage in hard maps just leave or make your own pt , its pointless to give tips here cuz nobody will listen ( they will learn the hard way eventually ) .
i remberd when i started playing my skil where fb gale curs and heal XD yep leard it hard way in elite tindrinthat was a fail

Greoatef
10-17-2016, 08:34 AM
this is actually a really interesting thread ... but only because of the mage technique and strengths conversation and not because of the whole mana thing?!?!?!?
I play warrior class only, my armour is 7k and health 10.5k, damage 1377 and dps 1771. Its my job, as i see it, to give health to the team, which i always prioritise over my own health needs, and i always try to capture ALL the team with my bubble, which can be hard when you are all running all over the place lol. BUT the taunt in the heal is the most important as it means all aggro points at me ... and my health and armour are set to take that on. And hopefully the majority of attention from mobs and bosses comes my way, leaving mages and rogues to take all the mobs out without getting squashed.
If a mage diverts the taunt to himself then he's gonna have a whole heap of problems and get himself killed ..... which will deficit the whole team ... and the mage really doesnt need to give health or mana to any party member, because we all spam pots as we need and thats what pots are for?
What can i say ... us warriors are pure attention seekers?!?!?!?! :p

This topic is filtering more into character build ... as a warrior in my build not one single point goes into intelligence in any of my skill points, armour or weapons as i can pot my mana for a small amount of gold and maximise my stats in strength and armour ... it would be a waste of valuable skill points and jewel use to do so?
Spam those pots, both mana and health .... and practise the dark art of "the five finger spamming mantis" technique ...... sometimes my iphone is at extremely varying unknown angles ;)

So imho a mage should NOT be healing, unless pvp or running solo of course, and should build his character as he sees fit .. we dont need his mana or health?

Fredystern
10-17-2016, 08:53 AM
If a mage diverts the taunt to himself then he's gonna have a whole heap of problems and get himself killed ..... which will deficit the whole team ... and the mage really doesnt need to give health or mana to any party member, because we all spam pots as we need and thats what pots are for?

Agree with you :)

Nommos
10-17-2016, 09:20 AM
I use heal skill only if im in low level elites or looking for chests in km3 and arena only for the reason of pot saving (I don’t pvp yet). In start I was annoyed when someone asked for mana but over time i don’t care. I prefer to use my shield and spend pots (both heal and mana) like everyone else.
(I have chars from all classes and I understand the need of a rogue and warrior for mana, but I understand the need for a mage to have shield)