PDA

View Full Version : why there no quest "become an advocate"?

Ravintov
10-08-2016, 02:18 PM
when i gain rank "acolyte", why cant i found quest "become an advocate"?
i hope sts answer and clarification.. thankss
because many people i think wondered about this..

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 04:27 PM
I think the first quest is only a landing zone to guide incoming players in to the new mechanic. After that it should be clear what to do in order to progress further.

dinzly
10-08-2016, 08:12 PM
wait for the community goal reaching stage 2

Abuze
10-08-2016, 10:09 PM
I got the quest.. Just walk through Chancel town map and you'll get it

Ravintov
10-09-2016, 01:27 AM
I got the quest.. Just walk through Chancel town map and you'll get it

why only me cant found it? huaaaaaaaa.....anyone can give me screenshoot of that quest?

Vvildfire
10-09-2016, 05:24 AM
why only me cant found it? huaaaaaaaa.....anyone can give me screenshoot of that quest?

Have you tried walking up to the npc who gave the Apprentice quest? The quest doesn't show as completed until you walk close enough

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-10-2016, 02:28 PM
There will be a quest to become an Advocate, unlocked when the community reaches Stage 2.

Don't worry for those who have already reached Advocate, you'll still be able to take and complete the quest :)

Meowtho
10-10-2016, 02:30 PM
There will be a quest to become an Advocate, unlocked when the community reaches Stage 2.

Don't worry for those who have already reached Advocate, you'll still be able to take and complete the quest :)
well ppl will be lightbearer before stage 2..

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

ForgottenWarrior
10-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Thanks vroom , I have to say something... This community goal is kind of pointed wasted for me I got around 300 tokens and advocate rank and the global bar is not even 1/4th by now and I got nothing worthy to spend them on. Also the empty elixirs, balanced bars are also useless until we reach next and next global stages. It shouldn't be such a grind, I can't imagine how many months it will take to unlock 4th stage from 3rd stage.

Just like early fix with Northal where we had huge target to be achieve globally make stages also time close/open so everyone can play without any hurdle. For me I have to follow the lazy once nothing to do with tokens until stage 2/3 comes. Zzz Hope you understand

It was not made to be done in week but still there is no fun at all waiting weeks for another map and again wait double for next map.

Fsuryo
10-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Thanks vroom , I have to say something... This community goal is kind of pointed wasted for me I got around 300 tokens and advocate rank and the global bar is not even 1/4th by now and I got nothing worthy to spend them on. Also the empty elixirs, balanced bars are also useless until we reach next and next global stages. It shouldn't be such a grind, I can't imagine how many months it will take to unlock 4th stage from 3rd stage.

Just like early fix with Northal where we had huge target to be achieve globally make stages also time close/open so everyone can play without any hurdle. For me I have to follow the lazy once nothing to do with tokens until stage 2/3 comes. Zzz Hope you understand

It was not made to be done in week but still there is no fun at all waiting weeks for another map and again wait double for next map.
+66666666666666666

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Jazzi
10-10-2016, 08:36 PM

Very true indeed.

Att
10-10-2016, 11:59 PM

When you reach 1000 tokens buy 10000 gold and give me it. Problem solved.