PDA

View Full Version : Warrior stats with legendary level 61 gear

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 02:20 PM
Since i just finished leveling (we did a mix: daily xp quests, new maps, underhuul 2+3, so we looted some new stuff and reached acolyte rank.), here is the current state of gear:

For all that complain about the one hits in the new map, check out the new gear first! These are my stats with full legendary 61 gear and a set of noble furies. First pic is with the Duskbringer Aegis, second with the Duskbringer Claymore (both with 2 awakenings).

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/480d971d6558d5bfdeb8a95af2d0102a.png

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/a28e2ec830b4a452b9c4e78ecd316b69.png

resurrected
10-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Armor difference is just too Insane !

Arloriano
10-08-2016, 02:31 PM
+1

Congrats and thanks Ardbeg, always being helpful!

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Armor difference is just too Insane !

I have a 5% armor awakening on the aegis, but it was insane before. I just posted this to show, that it is easy and cheap to gear up for those that struggle now in the Graveyard.

Zulgath
10-08-2016, 02:39 PM
And my rog with legend armor and helm r 3.5k armor and 2k pure dmg

resurrected
10-08-2016, 02:59 PM
I have a 5% armor awakening on the aegis, but it was insane before. I just posted this to show, that it is easy and cheap to gear up for those that struggle now in the Graveyard.
Thanks for sharing and clarification :) seems very good move by STG

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Thanks for sharing and clarification :) seems very good move by STG

In fact, i bought the cheapest set of gear early on and used it without jewels while stalking and upgrading 61 gear. I could comfortably run even with lepre, egg ring and pure hisha without getting one hitted (armor around 5k). What got me most was the Krax course, lol. In any case, it is very affordable to run new maps with the new gear even on lowest tier.

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 04:09 PM
And my rog with legend armor and helm r 3.5k armor and 2k pure dmg

i would love to see max full legendary 61 rogue and mage stats. Could you provide a screenshot perhaps?

intrepd
10-08-2016, 04:15 PM
i would love to see max full legendary 61 rogue and mage stats. Could you provide a screenshot perhaps?

Sorry but how come the armor difference is so high? in CS the shield has low armor.

Zulgath
10-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Sorry but how come the armor difference is so high? in CS the shield has low armor.
Its the armor and helm for rog it adds like +1.5k armor from old legendaries

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-08-2016, 04:21 PM

Ask Ardbeg to post the proc info for the Duskbringer Claymore ;)

intrepd
10-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Its the armor and helm for rog it adds like +1.5k armor from old legendaries

i quouted the wrong post sorry, i meant his screenshot for tank, how come its huge diff in armor

Thewolfbull
10-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Nice man im just exited to see what the proc is on new mythic aegis hopefully better than 46 aegis (doubt it) but i can still hope lol.

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Ask Ardbeg to post the proc info for the Duskbringer Claymore ;)

The pics were made without any procs or buffs active, other than the full tavern and location buff and the munch mouth happiness buffs. no elixier or pet buffs were involved.

The Aegis has the following Awakenings:
4% health,
5% armor

The Claymore has these:
2,5% str, dex, int
1,5% str

What Vroom is referring to is this:

The Claymore passively decreases armor by 30% and increases damage instead for 30%.

So you can have a beastly defense and offense weapon option on a budget.

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Nice man im just exited to see what the proc is on new mythic aegis hopefully better than 46 aegis (doubt it) but i can still hope lol.

The Aegis proc is:

Each basic attack increases players armor by 5%. Armor buff can stack twice. Charged attacks grant higher armor.

I am only at the beginning to test the weapons and we probably have to ask ravagerx for an in depth review.

But what i can already tell is this: The skill damage (example skyward smash) on the new aegis is around 700 higher than on my old aegis with one para. This is significant and could very well end the aera of the old aegis. But i have yet to test it in hard maps, as the old aegis proc would still dominate easy mobs.

ilhanna
10-08-2016, 05:37 PM
The pics were made without any procs or buffs active, other than the full tavern and location buff and the munch mouth happiness buffs. no elixier or pet buffs were involved.

The Aegis has the following Awakenings:
4% health,
5% armor

The Claymore has these:
2,5% str, dex, int
1,5% str

What Vroom is referring to is this:

The Claymore passively decreases armor by 30% and increases damage instead for 30%.

So you can have a beastly defense and offense weapon option on a budget.

By passively decreasing armor and increasing damage, does the Claymore works something like Scorn's AA then, trading off armor for damage?

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 05:45 PM
By passively decreasing armor and increasing damage, does the Claymore works something like Scorn's AA then, trading off armor for damage?

Exactly, but to my current knowledge only to the bearer itself. It is a constant passive, not a proc.

Ninthplague
10-08-2016, 07:05 PM
I just tested a lvl58 legendary aegis with magma aa in a group of mobs, old lvl46 mythic aegis with magma aa still kills mobs faster.

Ardbeg
10-08-2016, 07:14 PM
I just tested a lvl58 legendary aegis with magma aa in a group of mobs, old lvl46 mythic aegis with magma aa still kills mobs faster.

I don t think we can judge now, as we don t have really hard mobs now. The new aegis is more designed for survivability and skill damage, while the old aegis only damages with the proc. As long as the mobs are impressed by the proc, the old aegis wins. But when i look at the crazy amount of armor we got, something tells me, mobs will not stay easy...

Tippertwo
10-08-2016, 08:06 PM
People are becoming too op XD

Ronesg
10-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Just wait when you'll open all the stuff from the trader, it'll be even much higher ;)

Niixed
10-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Devs stated the power curve was massively pumped up for this expansion. Goodbye endgame paras and eyes forever, I wish they had done this for 56! It gives everyone a fresh start with legendary gear.

I think the arcane weapons should be as powerful (in damage!) as the new 61 legendary gear.

Devs, it would be extremely helpful if you gave us defined parameters on rarity power levels instead of keeping it a secret. When you change these definitions without our input, we feel steamrolled. Like you, we are also stakeholders in this game.

Traosabara
10-08-2016, 10:00 PM
What ring, amulet, and belt are you using?

Windyamato
10-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Thx guy. So keep playing xxx

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
10-09-2016, 12:26 AM
What ring, amulet, and belt are you using?

Ebb Loop of Assault, Runic Necklace of Potency, Balanced Sash of Potency.

Ninthplague
10-09-2016, 01:51 AM
Ebb Loop of Assault, Runic Necklace of Potency, Balanced Sash of Potency.
Are those the best in terms of dmg and armor for now?

btw, I did survive better with old mythic aegis since I killed mobs faster, but I was solo party when I did the experiment, new legendaries better for boss fights.

Zynzyn
10-09-2016, 02:50 AM
@OP Thanks for the peek at whats possible.
Looks exciting.:strawberry: Cant wait to go cap!

msustro
10-09-2016, 04:14 AM
As a mage I now have 3800 armor with new helm and armor. I lost 400 health (now 7k) versus old gear but I'll take the armor :)

ilhanna
10-09-2016, 04:34 AM
Exactly, but to my current knowledge only to the bearer itself. It is a constant passive, not a proc.

So more an easy map, event, old arena kind of weapon then. OK thanks.

Ardbeg
10-09-2016, 04:34 AM
Are those the best in terms of dmg and armor for now?

All have good damage modifiers (3, 9.16, 9.31), but i did not do too much research, i had to choose whats in cs, besides the Potency Sash i looted.
But none has an armor bonus, if you want that, you have to look for other options.

ForgottenWarrior
10-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Claymore procs reduce almost 1/3rd armor and aegis process increases up to 15% . That's the armor compensation

Ravager
10-09-2016, 05:47 PM
The Aegis proc is:

Each basic attack increases players armor by 5%. Armor buff can stack twice. Charged attacks grant higher armor.

I am only at the beginning to test the weapons and we probably have to ask ravagerx for an in depth review.

But what i can already tell is this: The skill damage (example skyward smash) on the new aegis is around 700 higher than on my old aegis with one para. This is significant and could very well end the aera of the old aegis. But i have yet to test it in hard maps, as the old aegis proc would still dominate easy mobs.

Well since you called me out :p. I'll piggyback off your thread if you don't mind.

Weapon Comparison:

Ring Comparison:

Amulet Comparison:

Weapons:
46 Aegis:
+Large constant AOE proc
+Armor stack proc
+Taunt proc

61 Aegis:
+100% chance to proc on whiff or attacking enemy

61 Claymore:
+Constant high damage. No need to wait for proc

Comparing 46 Aegis of Might, 61 Legendary Aegis of Assault and 61 Claymore of Assault, I prefer the 46 Aegis of Might. I did a bunch of solo runs and found that I wiped the mobs out faster with the 46 Aegis proc (despite there being a 700+ dmg advantage of the Claymore). The Aegis proc helps get rid of those ranged straggler mobs that try to keep their distance. The 61 Aegis is nice if you want to save on pots. The mobs in the graveyard at the 50%-75% mark still killed me despite the high armor and I mashed pots. I think it's the mage or whatever mob people are complaining about. The passive armor debuff of Claymore is not considered an active buff where the debuff overrides buff. So that is good news for people who use the Durability passive. The passive damage buff of Claymore stacks with other modifiers as well such as VB. Currently, I use 46 Aegis for mobs, 61 Claymore for boss. I don't see where the 61 Aegis fits in. Maybe for PvP or cheaper/slower runs.

Rings:
I prefer my 3 para arcane ring. Slightly higher armor at the cost of slightly less hp. Slightly higher dmg. The arcane ring with 3 para costs a lot more but has a small chance at mp regain proc which helps a little in PvP.

Amulet:
Slight higher stats on the 54 Cryo Amulet (if jeweled properly) and with a proc that helps in PvP and slightly helps in Pve.

Maybe when newer content or the deeper levels appear, the 61 Aegis may be useful. Mostly a PvE analysis. Preferences could be different in PvP. Speed set is also a viable option for new levels also. It helps with big pulls and mob spawns at a small cost.

Fearrr
10-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Ty Ravager for taking the time to post screen shots and compare both Aegis, I appreciate it.

Ardbeg
10-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Weapons:
46 Aegis:
+Large constant AOE proc
+Armor stack proc
+Taunt proc

61 Aegis:
+100% chance to proc on whiff or attacking enemy

61 Claymore:
+Constant high damage. No need to wait for proc

Comparing 46 Aegis of Might, 61 Legendary Aegis of Assault and 61 Claymore of Assault, I prefer the 46 Aegis of Might. I did a bunch of solo runs and found that I wiped the mobs out faster with the 46 Aegis proc (despite there being a 700+ dmg advantage of the Claymore). The Aegis proc helps get rid of those ranged straggler mobs that try to keep their distance. The 61 Aegis is nice if you want to save on pots. The mobs in the graveyard at the 50%-75% mark still killed me despite the high armor and I mashed pots. I think it's the mage or whatever mob people are complaining about. The passive armor debuff of Claymore is not considered an active buff where the debuff overrides buff. So that is good news for people who use the Durability passive. The passive damage buff of Claymore stacks with other modifiers as well such as VB. Currently, I use 46 Aegis for mobs, 61 Claymore for boss. I don't see where the 61 Aegis fits in. Maybe for PvP or cheaper/slower runs.

Rings:
I prefer my 3 para arcane ring. Slightly higher armor at the cost of slightly less hp. Slightly higher dmg. The arcane ring with 3 para costs a lot more but has a small chance at mp regain proc which helps a little in PvP.

Amulet:
Slight higher stats on the 54 Cryo Amulet (if jeweled properly) and with a proc that helps in PvP and slightly helps in Pve.

Maybe when newer content or the deeper levels appear, the 61 Aegis may be useful. Mostly a PvE analysis. Preferences could be different in PvP.

Great insights as expected, thanks!
I currently run most with the claymore, combined with axe throw it really helps me to neutralize the archers fast, and without elite difficulty and only sparse mobs, there is no need for the tank to do the aoe damage imho. I moved away from the arcane ring and pendant because i expect the next event goodies to best them, and what i have is already overkill (no pvp features needed here).
I like to add that the new aegis is formidable if you run with egg ring, lepre and hisha. It still almost removes the need for potting and with three attack skills it shows it's strenght. All in all we have good options now for every taste on a budget.

Ravager
10-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Great insights as expected, thanks!
I currently run most with the claymore, combined with axe throw it really helps me to neutralize the archers fast, and without elite difficulty and only sparse mobs, there is no need for the tank to do the aoe damage imho. I moved away from the arcane ring and pendant because i expect the next event goodies to best them, and what i have is already overkill (no pvp features needed here).
I like to add that the new aegis is formidable if you run with egg ring, lepre and hisha. It still almost removes the need for potting and with three attack skills it shows it's strenght. All in all we have good options now for every taste on a budget.

Much agreed. I think this helps the situation of 4 tanks also. 4 claymore warriors doesn't seem too bad against a boss. The 61 legendaries are surprisingly good for what they cost. I think STS did a good job with the weapons. The weapon you decide to go with can be well balanced out with different builds and as you play different roles in your team. Since my tests were solo runs, the aoe proc of 46 aegis helped me more since I had no mage with me. Perhaps it could help even with a mage present but then we are delving with too many variances quickly.

I could see the benefit to the aegis luck setup you described. Nowadays, lots of runs will carry a large investment of pots, ankhs or time. That setup you have helps minimize the risk/investment to help maximize your chance at profits.

aneshsinghblu
10-10-2016, 04:30 AM
and two weeks later better gear comes out. . 1-1.5 m wasted
I'll wait for next event before I buy new gear

ilhamsad
10-10-2016, 04:37 AM
and two weeks later better gear comes out. . 1-1.5 m wasted
I'll wait for next event before I buy new gear
Haha it Always Happen When Expasion Come.[emoji16]

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Little Table
10-10-2016, 02:24 PM
btw light model sword is beter bexause dmg is same and no -30% armor

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-10-2016, 03:02 PM
btw light model sword is beter bexause dmg is same and no -30% armor

To clarify, the +30% damage passive of the Duskbringer Claymore does not appear on your stats screen, so you're doing an additional 30% on top of what you see displayed (we're looking to see if we can get this to show properly) but the -30% armor does. So the Duskbringer Claymore will still have 30% more damage than the Lightbearer's weapon.

and maybe next time I'll have to make the % higher, that Claymore is supposed to allow you Warriors to go DPS if someone else is tanking, not to also use while tanking!!! =P

Vorenus
10-11-2016, 09:28 AM
To clarify, the +30% damage passive of the Duskbringer Claymore does not appear on your stats screen, so you're doing an additional 30% on top of what you see displayed (we're looking to see if we can get this to show properly) but the -30% armor does. So the Duskbringer Claymore will still have 30% more damage than the Lightbearer's weapon.

and maybe next time I'll have to make the % higher, that Claymore is supposed to allow you Warriors to go DPS if someone else is tanking, not to also use while tanking!!! =P

Just what I was looking forward to in this expansion! Thank you!

Midievalmodel
10-11-2016, 11:27 AM
I think people are more frustrated with the one hits by the mage curse. No one is really complaining about the actual lack of armor or survivability with the other mobs of new maps. In fact its relatively easy. No amount of armor will protect you from the one hits by the mage curse. Just saying.

Three strategies I found helpful is to engage mage from afar to gain his aggro but don't come close to him and he will instant have a red zone that attempts to curse you and he will miss then you can engage him without trouble.

Another strategy is to axe him and skyward smash him which stuns him instantly and allows dps to take him down.

Another strategy is to simply run with good rogues who snipe them with high accuracy.

And yes my armor is close to ur armor and one hits still happen with mage curse.

With that being said sometimes its still hard to avoid the one hits from mage even with good strategy. It would also help to make the mage mob way more visible with added color to him like a red cloak or something

Ravager
10-11-2016, 11:30 AM
I think people are more frustrated with the one hits by the mage curse. No one is really complaining about the actual lack of armor or survivability with the other mobs of new maps. In fact its relatively easy. No amount of armor will protect you from the one hits by the mage curse. Just saying.

Three strategies I found helpful is to engage mage from afar to gain his aggro but don't come close to him and he will instant have a red zone that attempts to curse you and he will miss then you can engage him without trouble.

Another strategy is to axe him and skyward smash him which stuns him instantly and allows dps to take him down.

Another strategy is to simply run with good rogues who snipe them with high accuracy.

A lot of times, once you reach the mages at the 50% or 75% mark of the map, the boss has already spawned. I just run straight to the boss and hope my pug teammates follow me.

Midievalmodel
10-11-2016, 11:35 AM
A lot of times, once you reach the mages at the 50% or 75% mark of the map, the boss has already spawned. I just run straight to the boss and hope my pug teammates follow me.

Yes great strategy Ravager. But you seem to be utilizing the boss rush strategy. Do you find that you don't gain as much rank from mobs you miss though? This is me assuming you are rushing the boss from the beginning of the map (please correct me if i'm assuming wrong)

Ravager
10-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Yes great strategy Ravager. But you seem to be utilizing the boss rush strategy. Do you find that you don't gain as much rank from mobs you miss though? This is me assuming you are rushing the boss from the beginning of the map (please correct me if i'm assuming wrong)

Depends on what the goal or immediate goal is. If I want to maximize my tokens, I'll do the boss rush strategy. If I want to focus on mobs and my token goal is met (if ever), then I would just focus on the mobs up to the 50%-75% mage marker and warp out, not dealing with the mage at all and it's gimmicks.

I haven't counted how much it affects my rank count accumulation but I would assume 50% worst case, 25% best case since I run to boss immediately after I see the mage (not at the beginning of the level). Similarly to running elite once boss is ready.

Ninthplague
10-11-2016, 12:50 PM
This is our strategy too, first sight of mage we run to boss.

Ardbeg
10-11-2016, 02:31 PM

And yes my armor is close to ur armor and one hits still happen with mage curse.

With that being said sometimes its still hard to avoid the one hits from mage even with good strategy. It would also help to make the mage mob way more visible with added color to him like a red cloak or something

I counted over the runs today: Every 5-8 runs i get a death from this nameless mage, if we spotted him too late. Thats still a fair rate imho, since he is avoidable. It is a bit like the beetles in underhuul you need to be aware and prepared if you engage.
Axe and Skywardsmash work best for me here, like you suggested.

Ucamaeben
10-11-2016, 06:07 PM
I'm not overly excited about the new warrior weapons, I've gotten connected to my dragon sword. I'm sure I will move on, eventually, but I have 1200 dps and 6000 armor with a super good awakening and new armor, helm and pendant.

I'm a bit concerned about the decreased health but I'm sure jewels will help with that.

As far as running new map with the skeletal mages, the stun proc on the dragon sword stops them in their tracks. I do get whacked if it doesn't proc, an interesting situation as the party rolls up on the little devils.

I'm excited about the future. The game is getting back to how it was in 2013. Legendary weps were useful and desired. I'm glad we're getting back to that.

eugene9707
10-11-2016, 11:52 PM

Actually , the red zone is not for curse, it's just a regular charged attack.
It actually only curse when you are literally on top of it. So my suggestion is, leave the mages to the dps to attack him with ranged attack.

see video at 1:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECvdzx4x9Os

Greoatef
10-12-2016, 10:40 AM
If you charge the new Aegis for warrior then you get a +500 armour bonus for a few seconds ..... but this will stack with itself, so if you continually use charged attacks your armour will have a permanent +1000 armour increase.
;)

will0
10-13-2016, 01:46 AM
seems like dusk weapon op for warrior

Greoatef
10-13-2016, 05:05 AM
seems like dusk weapon op for warrior

In some cases maybe, perhaps stage two when the maps get harder ... but with 61 armours fully gemmed you get a great armour boost for new map one. I've been running new maps with 61 armours and haste set (to control big pulls) and the old 46 mythic aegis combined with Magma pet. The new mobs hit fast, so if you do a nice pull and surround yourself with mobs, the aegis proc stacks pretty damned fast, and with magma pet setting the proc off everything explodes?!?!? Its satisfying entertainment value is enough in itself to make the new maps really fun to run, they are a blast .... literally ... :)

CipiXxArcanexX
12-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Dusk swords for war any type of them give a 30% bonus dmg but 30% armour decrease

Trimis de pe al meu A5_Easy folosind Tapatalk