PDA

View Full Version : <3

DawnInfinity
09-22-2011, 10:28 AM
So if you guys haven't noticed, I've been pretty MIA. I have a lot going on, and it's my senior year in high school. I constantly have AP homework and college applications going on, as well as dance and friends. I made a facebook for online friends, so PM me if you want it. I'll be back eventually, and I tend to ghost around the forums. Most of you know where to find me. If I still owe you your prize money from my contest, please message me on here and we can organize a meet-up time. I love you all, and this past year has been great. I wonder who will actually read this because most of my good friends have moved on as well. This isn't a quitting thread, it's just a break for now. Stay in touch guys.

themars
09-22-2011, 10:29 AM
<3 ;)

CrimsonTider
09-22-2011, 10:33 AM
Ghost or lurk?? :)

Good luck Steph! As I have told Parth and a few others in your position, this is a time in your life which can mold your future. Take advantage of these opportunities and us old people will be here when you have time to say "Hi!"

Yvonnel
09-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Ghost or lurk?? :)

Good luck Steph! As I have told Parth and a few others in your position, this is a time in your life which can mold your future. Take advantage of these opportunities and us old people will be here when you have time to say "Hi!"

Well said Crimson. Best wishes Steph. See you sometime.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Physiologic
09-22-2011, 11:53 AM
This fb ____ ____

JaytB
09-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Crim basically said it already... Study now, profit off of it later :)

Good luck with that thing called 'life'! ;)

Register
09-22-2011, 04:12 PM
My brother is in his senior year! He seems like hes having fun...

My point,....I dont have one :P

DawnInfinity
09-22-2011, 05:12 PM
This fb ____ ____
^ made my day. I hope you are feeling better...

And thanks y'all.

Cascade
09-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Man, that life thing always manages to get in the way. Eh? ;) Haha anyways good luck with school and work hard!

WoundedEagle
09-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Yay Steph :love_heart:

Zeus
09-22-2011, 08:42 PM
If you're on O&C still, I'll meet you there soon. It's hard for me to even play games now because of life. I have to delete the apps to limit my time on there. Thus, the main reason I haven't been on O&C is the time it takes to download and reinstall. It's the only way that works for me that allows to limit my time. Download when I need it, delete when I don't.

Anyways, going to miss you Steph. I accepted your friend request, so we can always talk on there if you want.

DawnInfinity
09-22-2011, 08:47 PM
If you're on O&C still, I'll meet you there soon. It's hard for me to even play games now because of life. I have to delete the apps to limit my time on there. Thus, the main reason I haven't been on O&C is the time it takes to download and reinstall. It's the only way that works for me that allows to limit my time. Download when I need it, delete when I don't.

Anyways, going to miss you Steph. I accepted your friend request, so we can always talk on there if you want.
Play with me this weekend? I'm still pretty active on there. Chris, Ev, and I are all leveling new characters; we are only like lv 13 so you can catch up in no time if you wanna. Yah, I check that fb at least once a day so talk to me there.

Zeus
09-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Play with me this weekend? I'm still pretty active on there. Chris, Ev, and I are all leveling new characters; we are only like lv 13 so you can catch up in no time if you wanna. Yah, I check that fb at least once a day so talk to me there.

Okay, this weekend it is. Sunday? Saturday I have plans.

DawnInfinity
09-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Okay, this weekend it is. Sunday? Saturday I have plans.
Yeah Sunday should work! :) Get on msn? If you can?

Zeus
09-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah Sunday should work! :) Get on msn? If you can?

Can't atm. Homework? I can communicate through PM though. I just can't afford to do a live chat right now, as I will become too occupied with it. I have just been refreshing every 5 minutes to catch up. Is that possible?

DawnInfinity
09-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Can't atm. Homework? I can communicate through PM though. I just can't afford to do a live chat right now, as I will become too occupied with it. I have just been refreshing every 5 minutes to catch up. Is that possible?
Facebook then? I'm doing AP English too.

Zeus
09-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Facebook then? I'm doing AP English too.

Allright, FB sounds good.

Conradin
09-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Steph- you still owe me 1 mil from your contest!!! Jokes :) anyways good to see you on. We all miss your singing trollala's! Add conradin on O&C if you want- Im lvl 20 atm and play to lvl up- but my subscription is over :( good to see ya on.

DawnInfinity
09-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Steph- you still owe me 1 mil from your contest!!! Jokes :) anyways good to see you on. We all miss your singing trollala's! Add conradin on O&C if you want- Im lvl 20 atm and play to lvl up- but my subscription is over :( good to see ya on.
Renew it!

TitanFusion
09-25-2011, 11:16 AM
She's steph. Sexy steph haha got that from ur sig.

Sassinya
09-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Good luck in school, it's refreshing to see so many of you actually caring about your education and your future. Call my oldest two and talk some sense into them would ya lol. Best of luck, the game and gamers will still be here.

PS. What is O&C?

DawnInfinity
09-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Good luck in school, it's refreshing to see so many of you actually caring about your education and your future. Call my oldest two and talk some sense into them would ya lol. Best of luck, the game and gamers will still be here.

PS. What is O&C?
Thanks. :)

O&C = Order & Chaos.

Artemis
09-25-2011, 12:43 PM
Stephy steph! I miss you soo muchoo. All of our little insiders will be remembered forever(: Sweet baby gurrrrrrllll, -./ , Tah!

XghostzX
09-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Dawn! We have had so many good times together with readtitle and evermore. You will be missed a lot and we'll be waiting for you here :)

DawnInfinity
09-25-2011, 02:19 PM
Dawn! We have had so many good times together with readtitle and evermore. You will be missed a lot and we'll be waiting for you here :)
Josh plays LoL now, but Ev and I are besties on O&C. We're waiting for you <3

Lyric - Tah!

romgar1
10-11-2011, 03:17 PM
See ya steph. Not that i have been on... or talked to you on msn either. Ive been busy too. Good luck with your senior year and college hunting. Have you finally decided to go to Alabama. Me and crimson know its the only college worth going to.

Gamelova
10-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Your ASIAN! ;D I remember you posted a fake picture of yourself >.< on the "Who's Behind Those Pocket Legends Faces" thread or something like that... the picture had brown hair and a orange dress. Lol. With some friends.

Zeus
10-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Your ASIAN! ;D I remember you posted a fake picture of yourself >.< on the "Who's Behind Those Pocket Legends Faces" thread or something like that... the picture had brown hair and a orange dress. Lol. With some friends.

That wasn't fake. :O

Phoenixking
10-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Lol apollo and didnt really know much of the poeple that are starting to leave like you dawn i did know lady though O.o i knew you for a lil while :P

DawnInfinity
10-20-2011, 09:28 PM
That wasn't fake. :O
What he said. Haha.

Zeus
10-21-2011, 12:00 AM
What he said. Haha.

That's what she said. I r punny.

Otukura
10-21-2011, 12:02 AM
That's what she said. I r punny.

I have snot in my tea.

-.-

Navygreen
10-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Yeah I understand. I had to break for a good week to get some things together with my family, moving and all that good stuff. I'm back with internet connection and a fresh will to play so, yeah... :)

Good luck to you though and all your hard work should certainly pay off soon!

DawnInfinity
10-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Yeah I understand. I had to break for a good week to get some things together with my family, moving and all that good stuff. I'm back with internet connection and a fresh will to play so, yeah... :)

Good luck to you though and all your hard work should certainly pay off soon!

Your Love
10-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Hey there :)

I don't exactly know you and all but I wish you good luck on your senior year! Make those good grades :D I'm a junior in high school but I'm getting there! Lol, once again good luck :o

DawnInfinity
10-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Hey there :)

I don't exactly know you and all but I wish you good luck on your senior year! Make those good grades :D I'm a junior in high school but I'm getting there! Lol, once again good luck :o
Haha thanks. My grades are even better than they were (and they were pretty amazing before) so I am very pleased. :)