PDA

View Full Version : L16 getting beaten by L15

zauilet
10-08-2016, 04:58 PM
I'm a almost maxed out lv 16 PvP tank with arc maul but seriously how can a lv 15 rogue who has low damage nd other stats thnbmine beat me on duel?

I used nekro with the rogue no matter how hard I try tanks can now not even beat rogues lower than their lv??

This has happened with me for second time...getting my *** kicked by lower lv rogues with low stats then mine and I was not even lag

I know I cannot be a tank alone with this issue I need support of other fellow tanks having same issue

Visiting
10-08-2016, 05:13 PM
2 solutions for this -

1.) Git Gud

2.) Level up

Xinghvn
10-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Even though u have more dmg than the rogue, its aim shot gives insane dmg with crit upgrade regardless of lower dmg than u. If u want to beat a rogue, u can use axe plus korr and drain its mana. U can also try cs with feeble upgrade which really helps as it disable rogue crit. If ur rly rich, buy a sns and pull the rogue into the death pool. Its very op. So hope that helps.

Horme
10-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Skill Jugg,Vb, Heal, Axe Throw.
Pet Nekro, MM HB, Korruption AA. try to master it.

nightmaresmoke
10-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Another nerf thread? Lel Git gud dude

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Laayrie
10-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Should nerf rog? Hahaha

Nepos
10-09-2016, 02:44 AM
Rouge daggers are op

Zynzyn
10-09-2016, 02:57 AM
Rouge daggers are op

He mentioned that the rogue who beat him was lv 15 and his problem is that the rogue's stats were lower than his, how does the rogue use daggers at 15?

kinzmet
10-09-2016, 03:40 AM
Almost everyone thought that skill is not needed in twinking, as long as you have OP stats and pets. This thread is a proof that skill is needed.

@zauilet better understanding the of the game mechanics is what you need, my advise is try to predict the next Combat Medic and use nekro or your stuns to cancel the packs. Because, failed packs means dead Rogue.

resurrected
10-09-2016, 04:02 AM
He mentioned that the rogue who beat him was lv 15 and his problem is that the rogue's stats were lower than his, how does the rogue use daggers at 15?
Legendary daggers [emoji14]

zauilet
10-09-2016, 04:46 AM
U don't get the point I'm not saying that I lost to a lv 16 rogue I said I lost to a lv 15 rogue
If smone doubts about my gear here is all that I use :
Arc maul
Ice scale set
Winter ring
Tarlok pot amulet
Using these items... A lv 16 tank loses to lv 15 rogue doesn't sound right to me at all
Is smone knows ibossing that guy is more good geared then me and has para I don't
The rogue with whom I did vs yesterday said that she can beat ibossing....if she really can smthing is wrong for sure as far as I think +.+

Eagle Eye229
10-09-2016, 05:14 AM
U don't get the point I'm not saying that I lost to a lv 16 rogue I said I lost to a lv 15 rogue
If smone doubts about my gear here is all that I use :
Arc maul
Ice scale set
Winter ring
Tarlok pot amulet
Using these items... A lv 16 tank loses to lv 15 rogue doesn't sound right to me at all
Is smone knows ibossing that guy is more good geared then me and has para I don't
The rogue with whom I did vs yesterday said that she can beat ibossing....if she really can smthing is wrong for sure as far as I think +.+

All you talk about is gear.gear shouldnt automatically win in duels or PvP in general. If you listen to the posts here they have your solutions.its skill at your class.period.

zauilet
10-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Omg!! Just an example a person uses epic gear and does vs with arc things owner he is reall y good at skiils as u say very very skilled.....will he win?no!
The same comparison applies here....zzzz....and if anyone else supports rogues and their "skiils" .....close the thread -_-

Xinghvn
10-09-2016, 05:54 AM
Sorry if this sounds mean or anything but it sounds like ur saying a lvl 15 cannot beat a fully geared well lv16. As I said, stats and good gears doesnt fully determine whether u win, its also about experience. That rogue u vsed just confirms he/she is an experienced player.

intizamfamily888
10-09-2016, 06:09 AM
Lil hint: Try to use jugg:-)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

zauilet
10-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Its not like I'm not experienced a full non plat who makes his way to arcane PvP is ofc experienced
I didn't got scammed by anyone till now....and also there can be one more reason why tanks lose cause of their short range attacks which most of runner mages and rogues easily dodge
And its a only thing to say that oh....I might be kdr lover but truth is all those who say this always have positive kdr once it gets close to negative ....u know wht happens
And I won't lie my kdr is positive ATM almost 1.5k difference but it will soon bcom negative if this crap continues....and yes I'm a kdr lover so is everyone who does PvP at least
I used to think tank class is best now I realize that such short range attacks and rogues..... Zz..
As far as talk bout jugg no rogue does vs with a tank who uses jugg and I'm sick and tired of explaining to people that omg!!its a skill of tank wtf ... But they don't understand so why can be done now? :/

ForgottenWarrior
10-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Stop stealing my name :p

kinzmet
10-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Omg!! Just an example a person uses epic gear and does vs with arc things owner he is reall y good at skiils as u say very very skilled.....will he win?no!
The same comparison applies here....zzzz....and if anyone else supports rogues and their "skiils" .....close the thread -_-

If you post your opinion in forums its only natural that others will have same or different than yours, don't be a douche. Your example is a poor understanding of skills we are talking here.
If that rogue is really "skilled" would you think he will use epics in PvP?

You exagerate your logic by comparing epic user vs arcane user, which isn't the case. The rogue you versed is surely legendary, and being a near maxed warrior means youre also legendary. The difference would only be on jewels and pets in which you are in advantage, but......

what maybe you didnt know,
-the longer the battle time (as long as rogue conserve mana) the highier the CRIT chance of Aimshot and the harder it hits!
-he can avoid normal attacks, and just kite you while you are in VB. Then fires when buffs are gone
-that DPS matters in warrior not Damage
-that your using a winterstar ring (a tank type) with a Icescale set (damage type)
-that winterstar ring and Tarlok are level 15 which means you not fully a level16 geared

I could add more flaws on your build and logic to make a point, but that will only show YOU DIDNT KNEW how to play your class.
I agree with you about the "Closed-Thread"

bigjeezy
10-09-2016, 09:46 AM
That's about maxed 16lv gear at twink very often best item possible doesn't match with the current lvl. Now if you get beaten by a 15 lv rouge with that gear.... buddy we have a serious lack of skill. I'd suggest continue practicing until you reach the point you can kill a 15 then move on to 16 rouge with hooks now that's a challenge and most likely you would never manage to kill one.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

zauilet
10-09-2016, 01:30 PM
If you post your opinion in forums its only natural that others will have same or different than yours, don't be a douche. Your example is a poor understanding of skills we are talking here.
If that rogue is really "skilled" would you think he will use epics in PvP?

You exagerate your logic by comparing epic user vs arcane user, which isn't the case. The rogue you versed is surely legendary, and being a near maxed warrior means youre also legendary. The difference would only be on jewels and pets in which you are in advantage, but......

what maybe you didnt know,
-the longer the battle time (as long as rogue conserve mana) the highier the CRIT chance of Aimshot and the harder it hits!
-he can avoid normal attacks, and just kite you while you are in VB. Then fires when buffs are gone
-that DPS matters in warrior not Damage
-that your using a winterstar ring (a tank type) with a Icescale set (damage type)
-that winterstar ring and Tarlok are level 15 which means you not fully a level16 geared
I could add more flaws on your build and logic to make a point, but that will only show YOU DIDNT KNEW how to play your class.
I agree with you about the "Closed-Thread"

Lol seriously?I'm not fully geared?+.+!!!
No offense but I don't think u do lv 16 PvP do u?cause the amulet and ring....even maxed out lv 17 tanks use those!! Those r best man.....ask any lv 16/17 tank
And OK as many people r saying g that I'm not " skilled" what do u say I should do when a rogue runs away from me and I can't attack her cause of short range attacks
One thing which I found out today when I was doing vs with rogue (no heal,no jugg) I forgot to use cs (-_- my bad) which means I could've used 3 attack skills I still dunno if I could've beat her but I want to try I will post ss here maybe ty all for replies and opinions
Cheers! :D

Xinghvn
10-09-2016, 11:02 PM
Its true that many lv16~17s uses lv15 rings because they have better stats than others in the bracket. If the rogue runs, use axe, cs and plus breeze or swift. When using swift, aa it and then quickly apply a charged normal to stun it or otherwise its not gonna work cause rogues will run away from it.

intizamfamily888
10-10-2016, 03:34 AM
As i said the vb vs build for tank is outdated! XD

Try to use jugg:)

resurrected
10-10-2016, 05:13 AM
Horn and vb at 16? Yes let rogue eat you [emoji14]
Try jugg

zauilet
10-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Its true that many lv16~17s uses lv15 rings because they have better stats than others in the bracket. If the rogue runs, use axe, cs and plus breeze or swift. When using swift, aa it and then quickly apply a charged normal to stun it or otherwise its not gonna work cause rogues will run away from it.

Hmmm....no offense but if u think what ur saying is gonna work go and duel with a rogue named "hope" here r the conditions :
U should be a lv 16 tank
U should not use para
U should be having arc maul with at least 2 awakening slots open
U should post ss on forums(if u win)
A reply to people who say that I should use jugg :
As already posted by me no one (except in tank vs tank) does vs with a tank who uses jugg and I know that's a kind of cheating not allowing tanks to use jugg but u know people using rogues/mages don't understand maybe some devs should tell to rogue/mage uses to understand and allow tanks to use their skills

Horme
10-10-2016, 11:28 AM
Hmmm....no offense but if u think what ur saying is gonna work go and duel with a rogue named "hope" here r the conditions :
U should be a lv 16 tank
U should not use para
As already posted by me no one (except in tank vs tank) does vs with a tank who uses jugg and I know that's a kind of cheating not allowing tanks to use jugg but u know people using rogues/mages don't understand maybe some devs should tell to rogue/mage uses to understand and allow tanks to use their skills

Lol, ask rogue no aimed shot and mage no shield then, hahaha. That's funny tank fight without jugg, like a naked guy running around.

zauilet
10-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Lol, ask rogue no aimed shot and mage no shield then, hahaha. That's funny tank fight without jugg, like a naked guy running around.

Lol. ...I'm not joking over here
I'm telling truth no mage/rogue does vs with a tank who uses jugg

resurrected
10-10-2016, 12:18 PM
I know some do... :)

zauilet
10-10-2016, 01:45 PM
I know some do... :)

At least u understand. ...thnx
Ign juddgyy add me maybe u can help out with smthing
What's ur ign BTW?

resurrected
10-10-2016, 01:46 PM
At least u understand. ...thnx
Ign juddgyy add me maybe u can help out with smthing
What's ur ign BTW?
Failedheal.

I guess we have same friend don't you think? ;-)

Edit : drop pm if u need build or anything :)

intizamfamily888
10-10-2016, 02:02 PM
U should be a lv 16 tank
U should not use para
It was possible before paras came out to vs with vb and horn. While para got launched it got way harder. Now with the release of awakenings its impossible now to win without jugg

bigjeezy
10-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Troll of the week. If you really did start using jugg after para gem was released oh well that's sad pointing out we are talking about warrior vs rouge. Jugg was maybe needed when Rouge got buffed and hooks at 16 were released. How so ever awaking change the game completely as long as u can land CS properly and time ur heals jugg is not a must. The point is that you can't even kill with jugg build due lack of dmg so why would you vs?

zauilet
10-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Troll of the week. If you really did start using jugg after para gem was released oh well that's sad pointing out we are talking about warrior vs rouge. Jugg was maybe needed when Rouge got buffed and hooks at 16 were released. How so ever awaking change the game completely as long as u can land CS properly and time ur heals jugg is not a must. The point is that you can't even kill with jugg build due lack of dmg so why would you vs?

Troll of the week huh?
Eh real funny Fonzie +.+
Maybe if u wereva PvP tank u would know that no rogues/mage do vs if tank uses jugg
Omg how many times I have to repeat this sentence...n get out in real pvp world and see if I'm lying before saying "troll of the week"
If I'm troll of the week u sound more like troll of years.. Zzz
And the way u talk.. U look like a pro...why don't u tell me which skills should I use if I vs with a rogue and heal is allowed/not allowed

resurrected
10-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Troll of the week huh?
Eh real funny Fonzie +.+
Maybe if u wereva PvP tank u would know that no rogues/mage do vs if tank uses jugg
Omg how many times I have to repeat this sentence...n get out in real pvp world and see if I'm lying before saying "troll of the week"
And the way u talk.. U look like a pro...why don't u tell me which skills should I use if I vs with a rogue and heal is allowed/not allowed
Actually If rogue is skilled he/she can defeat jugg tank. It will just take abit longer... Hmm i myself know rogue 15 who could do that.

bigjeezy
10-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Troll of the week huh?
Eh real funny Fonzie +.+
First off my comment was not even pointed at you. Second you can forget about me giving you any tips due been rude as hell and obviously a clueless pvp warrior...yeah I'm here just chatting I never played warrior nor 16lv. Just enjoying wasting my time reading you hilarious conversation you guys have set up here.

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Wouldn't jugg heal cs and axe do it as the rogue will run out of mana first ? Or am I mistaken?

resurrected
10-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Wouldn't jugg heal cs and axe do it as the rogue will run out of mana first ? Or am I mistaken?
This setup will just make you run of mana :) and even nekro as base have amazing mana regen at 15/16. If you don't have nerko then rip you too with this build. You need at least samael or mishi with mm as hb. If rogue have one of above then there is very little change rogue will stay without mana during vs

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:32 PM
This setup will just make you run of mana :) and even nekro as base have amazing mana regen at 15/16. If you don't have nerko then rip you too with this build. You need at least samael or mishi with mm as hb. If rogue have one of above then there is very little change rogue will stay without mana during vs

Wow rogues with unlimited mana that's bs

resurrected
10-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Wow rogues with unlimited mana that's bs
Not its not bs these times.
Most of maxed rogues use mishi/Sam as base pet and at least forest and mountain location.

resurrected
10-10-2016, 03:38 PM
I'll add that smart rogues won't hit during juggernaut or when nekro shield is on with high hp. Saving mana for combo when most/all tank defensive skills are in CD and boom...

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Not its not bs these times.
Most of maxed rogues use mishi/Sam as base pet and at least forest and mountain location.

I didn't mean it's a lie I mean it's wrong and shouldn't be that way lol that was the only flaw to that class

intizamfamily888
10-10-2016, 03:44 PM

Dude i dont know whats ur problem. But it is possible to kill a rogue with jugg. And i can tell you that the jugg build is the best build now for 15 tanks same as 16 tanks. I tried it. Most rogues couldnt handle it despite some rogues. Btw if u dont like it to be that challenging just go to lvl 46+ get ur glint set and start spamming ur lava pools. Dont make a big drama out of this. We just try to help u out here and the best things we got from you are cheeky answers.

bigjeezy
10-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Dude i dont know whats ur problem. But it is possible to kill a rogue with jugg. And i can tell you that the jugg build is the best build now for 15 tanks same as 16 tanks. I tried it. Most rogues couldnt handle it despite some rogues. Btw if u dont like it to be that challenging just go to lvl 46+ get ur glint set and start spamming ur lava pools. Dont make a big drama out of this. We just try to help u out here and the best things we got from you are cheeky answers.

Your helping out here with false information. Wasn't you the one who made a thread that tanks can't kill rogues couple months ago? Should I look for it? People were laughing at you. Using jugg build might get you some kills from noobs who spam here and there and run out of mana. Let's face it a skilled rouge would never waste his mana on ur jugg and warrior dmg is simply not close enough with all the awaking armor and mm based pets that brings rouge to 1k armor at lv 16 and 2.7k hp.

intizamfamily888
10-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Your helping out here with false information. Wasn't you the one who made a thread that tanks can't kill rogues couple months ago? Should I look for it? People were laughing at you. Using jugg build might get you some kills from noobs who spam here and there and run out of mana. Let's face it a skilled rouge would never waste his mana on ur jugg and warrior dmg is simply not close enough with all the awaking armor and mm based pets that brings rouge to 1k armor at lv 16 and 2.7k hp.

I wasnt the one who created that thread but yeah i complained in the beginning since it was a bug chance but now i learnt to deal with it. Btw if u duel a rogue there are easy ways to confuse a rogue so they will waste their mana. Change ur timing every round and thats it. As I said i got pretty succesful with jugg in vs. I was able to wipe 16 rogues before arc hooks came as 15. Just try to stun properly and go for pack fails.

Horme
10-10-2016, 06:30 PM

Rogue also mage and warrior, because they got MM armor, Mishi mana regen, Nekro Shield. And rogue pack heal isn't depend on their DEX, it is % heal, where warrior and mage based on their primary stat. At low level % heal have more advantage.

zauilet
10-10-2016, 11:40 PM
First off my comment was not even pointed at you. Second you can forget about me giving you any tips due been rude as hell and obviously a clueless pvp warrior...yeah I'm here just chatting I never played warrior nor 16lv. Just enjoying wasting my time reading you hilarious conversation you guys have set up here.

No one asked u to post on my thread in first place.....
And I'm also thankful to people helping me out here....

zauilet
10-10-2016, 11:42 PM
I didn't mean it's a lie I mean it's wrong and shouldn't be that way lol that was the only flaw to that class

You got me but people who r afraid of dying if tank uses jugg don't understand that

zauilet
10-11-2016, 12:02 AM
I am a type of tank who does both guild clashes and (now onwards)duels too
I'm lv 16 which means I have 15 skill points
Many people here r saying that I should change my skill build to jugg its OK but Basically what I'm asking here is what skill build should I use at time of duel and guild clashes
I need opinions in such a way that I don't have to do respect again and again it would be good if axe throw is included in skill build cause I lag and I don't want my opponents to run while I freeze at 1 position

resurrected
10-11-2016, 12:44 AM
I am a type of tank who does both guild clashes and (now onwards)duels too
I'm lv 16 which means I have 15 skill points
Many people here r saying that I should change my skill build to jugg its OK but Basically what I'm asking here is what skill build should I use at time of duel and guild clashes
I need opinions in such a way that I don't have to do respect again and again it would be good if axe throw is included in skill build cause I lag and I don't want my opponents to run while I freeze at 1 position
Jugg build is awesome for clash as for vs if you just know what you are doing. Axe throw will have simply too low damage for this build. You need skill that deal much damage with low cool down and Peeble enemies.

Eagle Eye229
10-11-2016, 01:14 AM
The basis of op's thread relies on "I'm almost maxed out tank" and "lower stat rogue". There's no guideline to what that even entails.first you say you don't lag,then u just said you lag.

The reason why this rogue is beating you is skill.money only buys power to a certain extent.
If this happens vs a lower end rogue then it should happen against all rogues yet you specify they have worse stats then you,so what do you think is the variable here.I would say skill.

just so everyone knows,PvP will never be balanced in any game.all we can hope for is perfect imbalance :)

Grow yourself and adapt,you will be surprised.GL.

zauilet
10-11-2016, 01:32 AM
The basis of op's thread relies on "I'm almost maxed out tank" and "lower stat rogue". There's no guideline to what that even entails.first you say you don't lag,then u just said you lag.

The reason why this rogue is beating you is skill.money only buys power to a certain extent.
If this happens vs a lower end rogue then it should happen against all rogues yet you specify they have worse stats then you,so what do you think is the variable here.I would say skill.

just so everyone knows,PvP will never be balanced in any game.all we can hope for is perfect imbalance :)

Grow yourself and adapt,you will be surprised.GL.
Not to be rude but if u r trying to say I'm a plat player let me remind u ur completely wrong nd u think that I'm the person having this problem alone don't u?then also ur wrong there r tons of tanks in game very many I know of having same problem I just bought up their issue and mine too by making this thread and yes many people say jugg build is good it maybe but omg how many times I have to repeat " no rogue/mage does vs with a tank who uses jugg"!! So plz stop calling me not skilled
And whoever thinks here that I never tried using jugg. ....I did but after I won or if any other tank won u know what opponent said?"lol jugg user"
Don't u think hearing such comments even after winning pisses us(the tanks) off????

intizamfamily888
10-11-2016, 03:37 AM
Not to be rude but if u r trying to say I'm a plat player let me remind u ur completely wrong nd u think that I'm the person having this problem alone don't u?then also ur wrong there r tons of tanks in game very many I know of having same problem I just bought up their issue and mine too by making this thread and yes many people say jugg build is good it maybe but omg how many times I have to repeat " no rogue/mage does vs with a tank who uses jugg"!! So plz stop calling me not skilled
And whoever thinks here that I never tried using jugg. ....I did but after I won or if any other tank won u know what opponent said?"lol jugg user"
Don't u think hearing such comments even after winning pisses us(the tanks) off????
Simply fact if they cry about ur jugg tell him to not vs u or ask em to not use their shield or aimed shot thats it

Eagle Eye229
10-11-2016, 03:38 AM
And whoever thinks here that I never tried using jugg. ....I did but after I won or if any other tank won u know what opponent said?"lil jugg user"
Don't u think that pisses us off??,

Never implied your a plat player.

Never said your NOT skilled.

Never said to use jug.

Who cares what others say,if you won,then good.if you lose get better.its no personal attack on you,its bringing to light what might be your problem.

There are tons of tanks who do not have this problem as well.

The answers have already been posted to your problem but it seems that you won't take a hint of advice from people and I assume that you still think this needs to be fixed.

A player can be weaker than you stat wise and beat you if you let them. You don't get a sured victory by having the best gear,that's not how it should nor does work.

Different builds work better against other certain builds,that's the way it should be and the more builds there are,the more balanced it can be.

GL man.

#1 tip:learn to deceive and timing is everything.

zauilet
10-11-2016, 04:18 AM
OK OK now if anyone cares plz post a skill build for guild clashes as well as duels for tank and such a build that only 1 respec is required I don't wanna respec when I go in guild clash and duel again and again

Upperbound
10-11-2016, 07:47 AM
I am l16 tank and I can't imagin how l15 rog can beat me :D

I only have problems with l16-17 rogs (with hooks).

My build is: 3900hp / 900 mana / 320 damage / 1275 armor
Skills: SS:2 / CS:2 / VB:5 / HR:4 / and +10str

zauilet
10-11-2016, 09:47 AM
I am l16 tank and I can't imagin how l15 rog can beat me :D

I only have problems with l16-17 rogs (with hooks).

My build is: 3900hp / 900 mana / 320 damage / 1275 armor
Skills: SS:2 / CS:2 / VB:5 / HR:4 / and +10str

That's why said I'm "almost" maxed out and if u got that much armor and damage I bet ur using para and fully awakened arc maul
Being a non plat yes I do have an arc maul (2 slots) icescale set(assault) winter ring(15) and tarlok pot amulet(15) nd using all these my damage is 260 with nekro getting beyond this using what I'm using is not possible (if using ensorc pot ring damage can reach 270 max) and thnx for telling skill build BTW I didn't understand why u wrote 10 STR ill be happy if u clarify :)
A message to others who posted on this thread :
A guy with damage 320 just posted skill build on this thread and He doesn't use jugg! so after all u see I was not lying

intizamfamily888
10-11-2016, 02:01 PM
That's why said I'm "almost" maxed out and if u got that much armor and damage I bet ur using para and fully awakened arc maul
Being a non plat yes I do have an arc maul (2 slots) icescale set(assault) winter ring(15) and tarlok pot amulet(15) nd using all these my damage is 260 with nekro getting beyond this using what I'm using is not possible (if using ensorc pot ring damage can reach 270 max) and thnx for telling skill build BTW I didn't understand why u wrote 10 STR ill be happy if u clarify :)
A guy with damage 320 just posted skill build on this thread and He doesn't use jugg! so after all u see I was not lying
Jugg build is still better in my opinion:)

Upperbound
10-11-2016, 02:01 PM
+ 10str is from passive, damage from para and +4 dmg awaken on maul.

resurrected
10-11-2016, 02:25 PM
None said you are lie or so. We just wanted help you and stated our opinions, isn't it how forum works like? I guess so.

Mel030
10-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Git gud!
11/char

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

zauilet
10-11-2016, 03:20 PM
None said you are lie or so. We just wanted help you and stated our opinions, isn't it how forum works like? I guess so.

Don't get offended I was just saying......in fact, I'm happy I got opinions of so many forumers :)

Vrazicak
10-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Solo tank> too weak
4 tanks vs random team> too op

Jay Gatsby
10-12-2016, 02:25 AM
can you show us a video of your vs?

zauilet
10-12-2016, 03:50 AM
Yesterday I did vs with a lv 16 arcane hooks and para user rogue,dexable
I used arc maul with 2 awaken slots and she was probably using full awaken arc daggers
Here r the skills I used :
SS(1)/CS(1)/VB(3)/JUGG(5)(NO HEAL vs)
Although I knew I can't beat her definitely.....I was surprised! I survived a little longer than my vs with that lv 15 rogue and in 1 vs I almost killed her even though overall she won which means if I do vs with the same lv 15 rogue I'll win :) and I will vs her after 28 october when I bcom active again and post ss maybe
Overall I want to thank u all for enlightening me bout jugg
And in future if smone says to me lol jugg user I'll say lol arc shield user/aimed shot user XD thnx for the idea :D

intizamfamily888
10-12-2016, 04:33 AM
Yesterday I did vs with a lv 16 arcane hooks and para user rogue,dexable
I used arc maul with 2 awaken slots and she was probably using full awaken arc daggers
Here r the skills I used :
SS(1)/CS(1)/VB(3)/JUGG(5)(NO HEAL vs)
Although I knew I can't beat her definitely.....I was surprised! I survived a little longer than my vs with that lv 15 rogue and in 1 vs I almost killed her even though overall she won which means if I do vs with the same lv 15 rogue I'll win :) and I will vs her after 28 october when I bcom active again and post ss maybe
Overall I want to thank u all for enlightening me bout jugg
And in future if smone says to me lol jugg user I'll say lol arc shield user/aimed shot user XD thnx for the idea :D
U need feeble upgrade on cs

zauilet
10-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Took ss of 2 people saying to me lol jugg user .. Noob
Will pe posting here the ss soon

zauilet
10-12-2016, 08:23 AM
U need feeble upgrade on cs

Ya I did respec nd unlocked that skill thnx :)
But I didn't understand completely wht that skill does I'll be happy if smone can explain in simple words

intizamfamily888
10-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Ya I did respec nd unlocked that skill thnx :)
But I didn't understand completely wht that skill does I'll be happy if smone can explain in simple words
When u feeble the enemy, he wont be able to score critical hits for 2 secs

zauilet
10-12-2016, 11:01 AM
When u feeble the enemy, he wont be able to score critical hits for 2 secs

Well ....OK lol I was getting confused cause when I was doing vs I stunned a rogue with vs or maybe nekro's passive did it
Nvm... Thnx for info