PDA

View Full Version : Locking a saved gear layout

octavos
09-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Would I would like to see is an option to lock your gear that has been saved, so it isnt accidentally sold...I have a certain look that I like.
certain armor, guns, and vanity that if im liquidating fast, i don't remove one of these by mistake. this also goes for auction items.

Currently I have a battle suit which I wear in missions, and a chill suite where I like my avatar for looks and just chatting with friends.
since i try to level fast, and liquidating I do often, i tend to sell items from my chill suite lol.

-Ghost

OmincrossMX
09-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Nice..:D i would like that option 2....

Carth
09-22-2011, 11:06 AM
I 100% support this. I use to have 'non-combat' armor but I accidentally liquidated two pieces and just decided to get rid of the entire set. :(

I would really like this implemented in.

octavos
09-22-2011, 05:49 PM
This has similar difficulties with other requests for locking items to avoid unintentional liquidation or setting particular items for auto-liquidation.

It takes a lot of database space to set one or two attributes across all items in one's inventory. Doing that for 50, or 100, or 250, or 500 items (and that's just one toon) for all players would be a mess.

Not to mention, I bet it would slow down gameplay.

Not really in inventory, using the asterisk to make it seem like your items are equipped....equipped items cant be sold or traded.
so its telling the game that it is equipped :p doing this for 4 slots would be cool....4 different sets of cloths

Cahaun
09-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Hmm sounds feasible.

Silentarrow
09-22-2011, 07:06 PM
I suggested this awhile ago, let me try to find what Asommers said :).

Can't find the post 0.o

Well heres the conversation :D.

Silent (Me): Something I hope to see is the ability to lock items. This would prevent many accidental liquadations.

Asommers: I personally think Item Locking is very helpful. We do plan on adding this in a future update.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-22-2011, 07:19 PM
Make sure you use that search button already been suggest.

But i do agree

Trollee
09-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Yeah often I'll accidentally liquidate a pink or other item which I sometime wear.
Back in the days when I wore Drainer's gear this happened way too much!

octavos
09-23-2011, 10:54 AM
I suggested this awhile ago, let me try to find what Asommers said :).

Can't find the post 0.o

Well heres the conversation :D.

Silent (Me): Something I hope to see is the ability to lock items. This would prevent many accidental liquadations.

Asommers: I personally think Item Locking is very helpful. We do plan on adding this in a future update.

Thanks my friend for the headsup, glad you suggested this too. :)

Make sure you use that search button already been suggest.

But i do agree

Thanks supera comments are helpful, but also provide me a link instead of just telling me "already been suggested" Help me, to help you in limiting threads
But yes, ill use search next time.