PDA

View Full Version : An honest letter to all of you..

Epw
10-09-2016, 04:44 AM
Id like to be as short as a leaver could be. I just wanted to thank you STG for your hard work in this game.

I really liked your game, sometimes i even bought plats. Ive spent way too much time playing this game day by day. And my "hard work" of grinding seemed paying off.

BUT now, when i checked the auc, i just realised that all of my arcanes has been lost more than 60% in their price value. Its just enough for me. Not because the price drop. Its because the short term of the items circulation in the economy. How old are these items? Maybe 2-3 months old?

I just wanted to say thank you STG. Also, good luck for all of the huge amount of leftover palyers.

Its really my time to move on for better things, im sure. Have a nice day with the best whishes!

P.s.: im selling out all of my ig stuff, ill make a a post in traders market soon. Check it out, you could get your hands on some good stuff. When its done, ill do a giveaway. Stay tuned!

resurrected
10-09-2016, 05:13 AM
I understanding you...
No words for economy right now.
Good luck in your real life:)

Nvgd
10-09-2016, 05:17 AM
Shame that some good players leave, I don't know who you are, but i hope things will work out in real life for you. And yes the economy dropped drasticly...I can remember that back in 2014 Samael was 35m....today around 1.5m, it's just sad imo....same thing with arcane ring, back in 2014 a arcane ring with full grand tarlok was around 110-120m...can you even imagine that if it still was the same price today?! ..insane.... To get back on point, as i said earlier. I hope things will work out in real life for you, and have a nice day :)

ilhamsad
10-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Im here wait for give away hehehe[emoji16] , GL in real World Bro.

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

EbenevTheMage
10-09-2016, 06:10 AM
God bless you bro, and good luck [emoji2]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

ForgottenWarrior
10-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Never do giveaways you may comeback after few months like I did :) I did 20m+ giveaways lol and now I'm broken.

xutreuqux
10-09-2016, 06:31 AM
Yes after expansion my guild cried about immo price and some friends said they quit because they did everything to get immo weps and now they dropped. Now my friend list is all offline :(

Abuze
10-09-2016, 07:14 AM
Sts did say that epics will have a better dmg compared the arcanes before the arcane weapons price dropped significantly. Only a few took this serious and sold their arc weapons while price was still decent. I agree with you short term gear is the worst. But something like that shouldn't make you quit imo.. And who knows.. It's a brand new season! Sts is learning from their mistakes actually. From what i noticed they're doing less 2x arcanes events which help with the price. For 2 months or more the immortal weapons price was kinda stable. I agree that they should not have made arcanes so useless compared to lvl 57+ epics. Don't quit:) stick around for another season perhaps. :banana: :banana: :banana:

bibeolli
10-09-2016, 08:12 AM
ive spent a lot of gold just for reawaken.. and now.. 😢😥😭😢

Suentous PO
10-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Never do giveaways you may comeback after few months like I did :) I did 20m+ giveaways lol and now I'm broken.

Same here, and it sucks starting over from 0.
Take a break if u need to but keep something for yourself too
Cheers man

Dollarr
01-10-2018, 06:20 AM
Same here, and it sucks starting over from 0.
Take a break if u need to but keep something for yourself too
Cheers manSame when i had got scammed :/ lost a lot

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk