PDA

View Full Version : Regarding flags

omgcrit
10-09-2016, 07:14 AM
10k flags is a very hard target to achieve actually imposible. Can sts make flagging a lot easier coz this is not fair for newly lb top players. Also sts did remove the lb for flags. I don't see why not making it like 10x easier to flag coz im getting sick of flagging and everyone else too. Also even now ctf is so in active, I think the flags need to be implemented else where as well. Coz it's like impossible to flag lol and to start the game you need at least two people, and thats gonna takes ages to start. Hope u understand.:)

Abuze
10-09-2016, 07:41 AM
Nah. I'm also a new player. Haven't started working on getting myself on Top Player LB till previous season. Before this I had around 300-500 flags and now I have 5000 flags. It's not impossible. It just takes a lot of time and dedication. Some people want things handed to them so easily. Achievements are meant to be hard and challenging so that not everyone can be on Top Players LB.

mutantninjaz
10-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Nah. I'm also a new player. Haven't started working on getting myself on Top Player LB till previous season. Before this I had around 300-500 flags and now I have 5000 flags. It's not impossible. It just takes a lot of time and dedication. Some people want things handed to them so easily. Achievements are meant to be hard and challenging so that not everyone can be on Top Players LB.

lol so u wanna say, try to get 10k flag aps for new players who didnt start till now....they will have to spend so much time if they want to get this aps

P.S get a life :playful:

Abuze
10-09-2016, 09:59 AM
If you want to accomplish something you have to work to make it happen. Not cry about it like baby wanting a new toy. Hey if you don't care about the flag then end of discussion. But if you do care about then the requirements to get it is dedication.
Not because I choose to play AL more than others means that I have no life? Dude you don't even know me? Learn to be mature, kiddo.

mutantninjaz
10-09-2016, 10:22 AM
If you want to accomplish something you have to work to make it happen. Not cry about it like baby wanting a new toy. Hey if you don't care about the flag then end of discussion. But if you do care about then the requirements to get it is dedication.
Not because I choose to play AL more than others means that I have no life? Dude you don't even know me? Learn to be mature, kiddo.

maybe if u didnt notice .... CTF is long dead coz of tdm maps

so i dont get the point where u can get 10k flag aps opening maps often since no one enters ctf maps now :)

Cross
10-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Dead or not dead, this AP has been here for ages and people worked hard trying to earn this achievement.
I don't see the point of deleting this AP because there is no flag LB. It has nothing to do with each other.

Earning achievements were never meant to be easy. If you want something you work hard for it.

CTF isn't dead, work for your goals and invest the time you complain in getting some work done.

Visiting
10-09-2016, 10:55 AM
A better solution would be to add more long/hard APs to the game, so that the LB isn't solely based on PVE kills/Flags :)

Things like the arena achievements and the Precise Premnulator (the ap where you kill that boss but can't step in the posion pulls) are good examples. Add more APs that take some level of skill to get :>

Lizzie AL
10-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Flagging isnt need Able, its just if you got alot of Time, and you want it!

Abuze
10-09-2016, 01:19 PM
The new APS are hard af to get. Will take a very long grind!

Plqgue
10-09-2016, 01:47 PM
LMAO its not hard to flag you just need a partner

Visiting
10-09-2016, 01:58 PM
The new APS are hard af to get. Will take a very long grind!

Problem is the ranks only give 50 points per except for exalted, and the maps will be easy for anyone to get.

Plqgue
10-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Problem is the ranks only give 50 points per except for exalted, and the maps will be easy for anyone to get.

It's the grinding that's hard

Abuze
10-09-2016, 02:06 PM

The maps might be easy but you have to run them over 1k times. Not a lot of people have the dedication to do this.

epicrrr
10-10-2016, 12:41 AM
10k flags is a very hard target to achieve actually imposible. Can sts make flagging a lot easier coz this is not fair for newly lb top players. Also sts did remove the lb for flags. I don't see why not making it like 10x easier to flag coz im getting sick of flagging and everyone else too. Also even now ctf is so in active, I think the flags need to be implemented else where as well. Coz it's like impossible to flag lol and to start the game you need at least two people, and thats gonna takes ages to start. Hope u understand.:)

Theres no instant top player, they work hard and work for things.. while you want it instantly? Weee

Yes
10-10-2016, 01:15 AM
My friend Xteacup / Teacup starts play AL last years.. she starts flag 0 too 10k at lv48 without complain.. and she doing all APS season 9.. Now she have full APS.. she in top player and overall now.. So stop complain and do it.. LMAO.. 1 season full APS.. that amazing !

Daggee
10-10-2016, 10:00 AM
My friend Xteacup / Teacup starts play AL last years.. she starts flag 0 too 10k at lv48 without complain.. and she doing all APS season 9.. Now she have full APS.. she in top player and overall now.. So stop complain and do it.. LMAO.. 1 season full APS.. that amazing !
She must have a lot of friends :v .

*Cries in the corner* forever alone...

On the serious note tho, thats really impressive. Inspiring as well. I'm assuming she just has lots of friends that was willing to help her achieve that?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Melthyz
10-10-2016, 04:00 PM
She must have a lot of friends :v .

*Cries in the corner* forever alone...

On the serious note tho, thats really impressive. Inspiring as well. I'm assuming she just has lots of friends that was willing to help her achieve that?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Maybe she have a few devices to log in a few alts with, and do them at low lvls or at lvls where pvp is not active. That would be my guess.

Horme
10-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Maybe she have a few devices to log in a few alts with, and do them at low lvls or at lvls where pvp is not active. That would be my guess.

Yah, that CTF that gonewrong.