PDA

View Full Version : What AL youtube videos do you like watching?

Cross
10-09-2016, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone!

Rip made a video about the different kinda youtube videos AL youtubers make. Think about PvP, PvE, ''how to make money'' etc. related videos.
We are curious about what kinda youtube videos you guys enjoy watching!

Here is a link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvGda318Yrk

Lizzie AL
10-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Whats different about my Channel? same stuff i also do, like a few others.

but, nice lil Intro:)

Visiting
10-09-2016, 11:47 AM
I lost interest in PVP videos when STS broke pvp a while back, I'm an okay pve player so don't watch those videos, I can make money I just need to learn how to save it :>, I think it'd be cool for timed runners to make arena/map/crypts videos sometimes (though I realize a lot of these have trade secrets)

Nvgd
10-09-2016, 12:02 PM
I used to watch alot of locked grand crate openings on YouTube at my favorite YouTuber called "Wallnut" Samael was back in the day 30m, so when ever i wachted another opening vid from him i got pumpt up lol, hoping for him to loot Samael or a other arcane rarity pet. Now i have my own YouTube channel. I just love to open and record Arcane rarity eggs. I also like the drill to open lockeds.

resurrected
10-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Most of time i just watch videos of my friends like runagain, zephy, sgal.
Also videos of Zeus and zulgath AL are interesting ( from old caps ) now rarely who of them upload [emoji14]

Lizzie AL
10-09-2016, 12:16 PM
i Remember that time, on Christmas. 2x Samaels and 1x Whim! good ol' days!

Nvgd
10-09-2016, 12:29 PM
i Remember that time, on Christmas. 2x Samaels and 1x Whim! good ol' days! If i'm correct he looted 3x Samael...that guy was insane...Great time..The funny part is that i always wanted the oh so mighty "Red Arcane banner" it looked so awesome on his set...steel commando + kraken helmit+ entangled bow + Samael (O.p set, that looked so dope for back in the day.) You could only get it from looting it from Lockeds or by opening it... and now you can get it by almost everything >.< i think it's kinda sad...

Probationer
10-09-2016, 01:25 PM
I don't like watching any AL videos, I'd rather play and experience the game myself then watch someone else do something I can do myself.

As for making money, levelling up or anything else they are usually providided to me by friends in game, guilds and line chat app.

P.S making videos isn't the fastest way to level up, it's just wasting time LOL

Cross
10-09-2016, 02:19 PM
I lost interest in PVP videos when STS broke pvp a while back, I'm an okay pve player so don't watch those videos, I can make money I just need to learn how to save it :>, I think it'd be cool for timed runners to make arena/map/crypts videos sometimes (though I realize a lot of these have trade secrets)

Yeah, it's understandable though. I personally like watching PvP videos if I'm clicking on some videos.

I don't like watching any AL videos, I'd rather play and experience the game myself then watch someone else do something I can do myself.

As for making money, levelling up or anything else they are usually providided to me by friends in game, guilds and line chat app.

P.S making videos isn't the fastest way to level up, it's just wasting time LOL

You can learn a lot seeing others do it though, for example in PvP.