PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for the suggesters...

Garrison
04-14-2010, 12:34 PM
SpaceTime isn't your slave. I know it's fun and exciting, but lighten up. Some of the "suggestions" are sounding like indignant demands.

I think the pricing is quite fair. It is early in the release, and the company needs to make up its initial investment. You can play 2 different characters through 13 levels each...for FREE. And yet, some people are complaining as if the dev team owes them.

Play nice, children. ;)

KronicDecay
04-14-2010, 12:53 PM
I agree, but I don't think people are being demanding. The devs asked for honest opinions on what people would like to see. It's the devs call in the end as to what they'll implement or not but more ideas equals more implementations in the long run
:p

Flamin
04-14-2010, 03:00 PM
We need to start rating threads more often.

Buvet
04-14-2010, 08:35 PM
I agree that demands shouldn't be made, but as someone who's been on a huge amount of forums, I've surprisingly seen very little ill will. Everyone seems to be behaving, and a little friendly debating doesn't hurt anyone. although I don't mind taking the time to rate threads, what purpose does it serve?

Flamin
04-14-2010, 08:46 PM
rating threads tells people how good the thread is. and its just fun.

Banned
04-15-2010, 07:10 AM
I haven't seen anyone that's been overly demanding. The developers seem to welcome suggestions and there aren't any buttholes running around and putting people down for their ideas and suggestions. In fact, everyone on these forums seems to be nice and polite so my compliments to the members for being mature and supportive to other people about their ideas.

Justg
04-15-2010, 08:19 AM
We do welcome suggestions, indeed we thrive upon them. If you read yesterday's blog, you know that we change the game all the time and are constantly striving to make it better. The forums are our primary souce of game feedback, so keep it up ya'll!

That being said, we are human beings, and we appreciate it when people are nice to us as well. Being polite will get you alot further than ranting about things.

So thanks for keeping it real (nice)!

- g

Banned
04-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Haha, thanks for those pimpin words Justg! It's good to hear that the devs don't mind us trying to help in making the game pure awesome. You guys rock my pants off... Err I mean socks.