PDA

View Full Version : What is your ranks guys?

Tasitrix
10-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Me 6960 Acolyte[emoji51]

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Abuze
10-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Advocate

Tasitrix
10-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Wow stage?😮

Abuze
10-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Still stage 1 :( community being lazy.. 250k bosses need to be killed before stage 2 unlocks.. Can't wait for stage 2.

Tasitrix
10-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Order badges will 2 or 3m then :3 im going to FARM now

Abuze
10-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Order badges will 2 or 3m then :3 im going to FARM now

Lets hope so haha I have 226 tokens ^~^

Ronesg
10-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Advocate
What.. I just.... what..

Ioyalistic
10-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Advocate

Pro bro :D :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Abuze
10-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Pro bro :D :)

Haha thanks!

Vvildfire
10-10-2016, 06:35 AM
Me 6960 Acolyte[emoji51]

I'm at about 3.7k points Apprentice and the bar is only 1/4 of the way full D:

Lolifee
10-10-2016, 06:54 AM
i'm at 6k. do the points alway double? from 2k to 4k to 8k and so on?

Tasitrix
10-10-2016, 07:20 AM
i'm at 6k. do the points alway double? from 2k to 4k to 8k and so on?
I think so

Hail
10-10-2016, 07:51 AM
97 Outsider.. I've lacked the motivation to touch my endgame

eleasah
10-10-2016, 08:05 AM
Still stage 1 :( community being lazy.. 250k bosses need to be killed before stage 2 unlocks.. Can't wait for stage 2.

Hm, iam not lazy but i am bored by running same map over and over again for ONE token. And really, pple play not with teamwork. Running maps like crazy, mages thinking they are tanks, pulling mobs and left so many mobs beside. For me its not fun run this map. Sorry but this Expansion is not my favorite atm. I want have fun in game, not stress cause we need to reach next stage so we can play another map.

Lolifee
10-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Hm, iam not lazy but i am bored by running same map over and over again for ONE token. And really, pple play not with teamwork. Running maps like crazy, mages thinking they are tanks, pulling mobs and left so many mobs beside. For me its not fun run this map. Sorry but this Expansion is not my favorite atm. I want have fun in game, not stress cause we need to reach next stage so we can play another map.

I think exactly this is interesting. we are like 5 days into the expansion and i dont know much yet. last expansion i stopped farming underhul after 5 days.

DarrenPR
10-10-2016, 09:50 AM

I agree, believe it or not. I'm also advocate rank and with how much I'm grinding the new maps the community goals to unlock more content is just going to get in the way. In my opinion, the content should be available without community goals and instead based on personal unlock. This would help motivate people to unlock the new stuff as well as solve the balanced token limit issue I've brought up in another thread.

Abuze
10-10-2016, 09:56 AM

This expansion will be mostly about new map I believe. You remember farming tooth for dragonite bar? When it was harder, runs took over 4-5minutes and bar was 2m+. Consider these tokens the same. If you farm enough you're able to make decent amount of gold. Maps are really easy tbh just requires some tactics. Like you know that mage mob with curse, ice and heal skill? Or that rogue mob with aimed shot? Make sure that you do everything possible to kill those first. I don't exactly know about the other classes much, I'm a rogue myself but rogues can kill these 2 types of mobs fairly easy. Also if you're a rogue avoid usin NOX when going for that mage mob. One of the bosses that I really hate is Krax. He spawns blue pools that have same effect as curse so if you use NOX while you're cursed it's GG. I step onto those blue pools a lot, clumsy me.
People complaining about 1 map try farming at least 100 bosses, do your part to unlock stage 2. Once stage 2 is unlocked we can experience Mausoleum and I'm just dying of curiosity for that map.
Best of luck to all players farming Graveyard map, cheers!

eleasah
10-10-2016, 04:12 PM
I remember farming for dragbar at times when it was really hard. And i got my first bar at time the prices drop. And i say not to run new maps is hard. Iam a mage und for me is not hard. It is boring and stressfull for me. I have killed 10k mobs, bar not half full. Community bar looks not really better. And true is, i have a real life, need working and cant run whole day a map for opening new stage for community. And i think many other pple have to do the same.

Running a map more then 50 times a day is boring for me. And iam not really motivated to run more and more and more. So many tokens will be needed for proofs and more. So many bosses to kill for reach the goal. So many mobs for personal goals.

Atm for me it seems, to many, to much from all needed.

Ninthplague
10-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Advocate at 16k points. I notice in Krax, when he glows blue aura that's the time u need to look for the red circle where he will spawn pool

Ardbeg
10-10-2016, 06:26 PM
I agree, believe it or not. I'm also advocate rank and with how much I'm grinding the new maps the community goals to unlock more content is just going to get in the way. In my opinion, the content should be available without community goals and instead based on personal unlock. This would help motivate people to unlock the new stuff as well as solve the balanced token limit issue I've brought up in another thread.

I agree fully. We have a wide spread of player profiles now, and people who put in the extra effort should not be hold back artificially on one new map.
I can't wait to have a real challenge for my party (as i think even the legendaries are way too op for the current map, sue me!). So far we are running one map on autopilot and hope this gets more interesting soon. I don't want to sound negative here, but my expectation is, the same people who disliked RNG last cap will complain about the long grind now.

Abuze
10-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Update: Achieved Disciple rank (30k points). :banana:

Fsuryo
10-10-2016, 08:08 PM
OMG you grind so hard lol, take care with your thumb!! Xd

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Jazzi
10-10-2016, 08:19 PM

Omg. This definitely sounds crazy...

Saud
10-10-2016, 09:10 PM
I have 4k points
Sad I can't play much, college eat my time!
I just hope the next stage is easy than this one
250k bosses seem too much
Yes I know it shouldn't be fast to open the stage
But at least we need some help over here!
The bar not half way yet
Hope STG do something about the bar
Cause it's going to take probably 2 weeks to unlock new stage
And opening stage 4 properly will be after month or so.

Amoonguss
10-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Some players are fortunate to have a party of friends to run harder content of the game with or they belong to a guild that is active enough to provide willing gamers to party with. However many players aren't lucky enough to be in this position. Guilds now have many requirements that must be met in order to join which leaves a lot of new players on the outside. Without people to play with, it may become very difficult and unsatisfying to play this game from the perspective of a new player. My point is as a community, made up of many different players who had different starting points in this game....everyone is not equal. I think it's disrespectful to refer to players as lazy when the gaming society that we created isn't as welcoming as it could be.
Yes we are excited to see new maps, but we can't run these maps alone if many have not gotten to 150 tokens yet. For a player who has access to the next level and enters the map without a party might find empty maps if a large portion of the community doesn't have access. Good luck to all.

Ardbeg
10-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Some players are fortunate to have a party of friends to run harder content of the game with or they belong to a guild that is active enough to provide willing gamers to party with. However many players aren't lucky enough to be in this position. Guilds now have many requirements that must be met in order to join which leaves a lot of new players on the outside. Without people to play with, it may become very difficult and unsatisfying to play this game from the perspective of a new player. My point is as a community, made up of many different players who had different starting points in this game....everyone is not equal. I think it's disrespectful to refer to players as lazy when the gaming society that we created isn't as welcoming as it could be.
Yes we are excited to see new maps, but we can't run these maps alone if many have not gotten to 150 tokens yet. For a player who has access to the next level and enters the map without a party might find empty maps if a large portion of the community doesn't have access. Good luck to all.

If you can't find a suitable guild you can always make a thread in general discussion to collect likewise minded players for runs in your timezone.
Gearwise we are all on the same page now and good pets are cheap. Above all, avoid pugs, it is so much more rewarding if you run with competent friends.

Ardbeg
10-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Disciple? I just made it to Advocate. I can use cs, yay!

Melthyz
10-13-2016, 01:33 PM

I random 95% of all maps, never had a problem. I actually prefer to random maps than to waste time and effort to form a party. Most random parties are quite competent might take a few seconds longer but that's okay.

badnick478
10-13-2016, 02:36 PM
So far 31k points.... nice buff disciple rank +300 deff on my mage :)

Mesti
10-13-2016, 02:39 PM
So far 31k points.... nice buff disciple rank +300 deff on my mage :)
31k? Wow u sure are fast

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
10-14-2016, 08:28 AM
31k? Wow u sure are fast

More like no life haha

badnick478
10-14-2016, 10:34 AM
Ez run with my team, :)

RYYUKK
10-14-2016, 10:42 AM
Me 6960 Acolyte[emoji51]

45k disciple !
My bar getting half way for lightbe rank

TheBoon
10-14-2016, 10:57 AM
7k acolyte :) counting still

Mesti
10-14-2016, 12:04 PM
Wow so fast, i still 27.5k lol almost disciple

Asron9
10-14-2016, 12:30 PM
just acolyte um will go slow n steady [emoji23]

Abuze
10-15-2016, 12:10 PM
Late af but.
Lightbearer rank at 55k points and reward is a vanity backpack (non tradeable)

Ninthplague
10-15-2016, 01:03 PM
So u were the one that i saw this day with that backpack

Mesti
10-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Late af but.
Wow 55k madness. Gratz on ur rank

Ioyalistic
10-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Late af but.

Niceeeee :0 gz on your rank, abu. :)

Goen
10-15-2016, 11:18 PM
No buff on rank lightbearer like prev rank ?

Faliziaga
10-16-2016, 03:08 AM
Late af but.

Thanks for posting needed points and coffin pic, that gives good motivation to keep up grinding.

Abuze
10-16-2016, 06:07 AM
No buff on rank lightbearer like prev rank ?
Nope :/

Thanks for posting needed points and coffin pic, that gives good motivation to keep up grinding.

No problem :) I had some guildies getting really excited about that vanity coffer and said that it's their motivation, I hope that this motivates all of you as well! It might be a very long grind but there's always light on the end of the tunnel, you just have to keep going :)
I'm already super curious what the next rank will give us. Best of luck to everyone grinding :)

Goen
10-16-2016, 11:26 PM

No problem :) I had some guildies getting really excited about that vanity coffer and said that it's their motivation, I hope that this motivates all of you as well! It might be a very long grind but there's always light on the end of the tunnel, you just have to keep going :)
I'm already super curious what the next rank will give us. Best of luck to everyone grinding :)
Thanks for the info. Hope will get another buff after lightbearer [emoji3]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
10-17-2016, 09:38 AM
Wow the coffin is amazing i must grind no sleep to get it haha jkjk but i do want that coffin :3

Plqgue
10-17-2016, 10:22 AM
Late af but.

That back pack is bigger than you xD

Reese27
10-17-2016, 10:48 AM
Wow nice backpack

bonjovi3223
10-17-2016, 11:29 AM
That back pack is bigger than you xD
Im sure it is meant for you once you reach dat rank.....the coffin.

seraneyla
10-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Reached Disciple. Everything is fine except the community goals. Wonder what we will do with the tokens when we already maxed the limit but the next stage isn't open yet. It gonna be wasted by buying coffer etc.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Carapace
10-17-2016, 01:21 PM

Congrats on your rank! There should be a noted improvement in the buff at lightbearer however.

Disciple grants 5 Damage, 250 Armor, and Lightbearer/Lightbearer Elite grant 7.5 Damage and 400 Armor.

Tasitrix
10-19-2016, 07:32 AM
Late af but.
AWESOME[emoji2]

Robhawk
10-19-2016, 08:51 AM
Congrats on your rank! There should be a noted improvement in the buff at lightbearer however.

Disciple grants 5 Damage, 250 Armor, and Lightbearer/Lightbearer Elite grant 7.5 Damage and 400 Armor.

Is this buff for new expansion or for complete content ?

Kairihearts
10-19-2016, 08:53 AM
Still waiting for antignome set to work in graveyard im sure i heard that was going to be put in soon...

Abuze
10-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Is this buff for new expansion or for complete content ?

The rank buffs are only in effect in Chancel of Light and Graveyard maps.

Still waiting for antignome set to work in graveyard im sure i heard that was going to be put in soon...

I think devs said that the special thing planned for anti/banish set has nothing to do with graveyard.

Chuuwee
10-19-2016, 07:40 PM
Hey gratz on your rank. That backpack is really nice. :)

Goen
10-19-2016, 10:55 PM
As I see dev plan is each buff working per area. Antignome and banish only on area glinstone (+ certain event). Current rank buff only on area Chancel of Light + certain event (maybe if there is any)

TheBoon
10-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Any New Things To Spice Up The Mausoleum ? its pretty isolated now,rarely find a party that will run upto the floor 2 , everyone keeps running the graveyard. Just askin.

Robhawk
10-20-2016, 01:43 AM
Any New Things To Spice Up The Mausoleum ? its pretty isolated now,rarely find a party that will run upto the floor 2 , everyone keeps running the graveyard. Just askin.

We had a nice enigmatic party (Toxicky, Full, xxxhiraxxx, Robhawk) yesterday in mausoleum 1 & 2. We finished floor 1 and 2 together in the time a normal random party runs graveyard once. ;)

TheBoon
10-20-2016, 02:06 AM
i saw that xxxhiraxx, thats a rogue char, wearin also a backpack , i run random often.

GIORAYAB
10-25-2016, 04:37 AM
Bump... Looking for how many points needed for elite lighbearer and if any vanity or back back exists there :D

ilhanna
10-25-2016, 04:48 AM
@Abuze thanks for sharing a picture of the Twilight Coffin, it was quite a powerful motivation.

ilhanna
10-25-2016, 04:52 AM
Bump... Looking for how many points needed for elite lighbearer and if any vanity or back back exists there :D

Someone in my guild sent this on our Line group. I think that banner is the dangling carrot en route to Elite Lightbearer. And someone replied on a thread here that it takes 115k points to get to that tier. Can't confirm and don't know the source though.

GIORAYAB
10-25-2016, 05:29 AM
Someone in my guild sent this on our Line group. I think that banner is the dangling carrot en route to Elite Lightbearer. And someone replied on a thread here that it takes 115k points to get to that tier. Can't confirm and don't know the source though.

Thanks for information :D

EbenevTheMage
10-25-2016, 05:48 AM

im sorry if out of topic , how to get that staff?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Abuze
10-25-2016, 06:14 AM

Aww very nice! Was wondering how to get that banner
and now we know :) thanks for sharing ihanna!! I'm still lightbearer, occupied with lb of current event atm :/ best of luck to all farmers!

Epw
10-25-2016, 07:09 AM
Well, urhm, im at 7,7k points so far :D

creeepycreeepy
10-25-2016, 05:15 PM
im sorry if out of topic , how to get that staff?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk
Nordr jewel staff. Buy from auction or farm elite alpha wolf.

Terminhater
10-25-2016, 06:51 PM
I just reached advocate rank and now I have debilitating arthritis in my fingers XD

Chuuwee
10-25-2016, 08:17 PM
I just reached advocate rank and now I have debilitating arthritis in my fingers XD

Lol Termin!!!!

I reached acolyte yesterday and really excited to play more. Can't wait to craft those order jewels. It is really fun to run graveyard in pt instead of solo. Thx to my new guildmates for that :)

Terminhater
10-25-2016, 08:41 PM
Lol Termin!!!!

I reached acolyte yesterday and really excited to play more. Can't wait to craft those order jewels. It is really fun to run graveyard in pt instead of solo. Thx to my new guildmates for that :)

Oh that reminds me. Can somebody do a guide on how to use that recipe cos it takes me to crafting station, and I craft it, and nothing, just a normal finesse Jewel. Please include pictures cos I'm old, kthnxbai.