PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Balanced Token Limit In Satchel Should Be Considered

DarrenPR
10-09-2016, 03:20 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I have already reached acolyte rank and purchased the badge for that rank. As far as I am concerned, at this point in time, there is nothing else worth spending my tokens on. Judging by the rate at which the community goal is increasing, I can already tell that I will be getting Disciple or Lightbearer rank before the first community goal is reached. My concern is that I will reach the Balanced Token limit of 1,000 coins prior to really being able to purchase any of the items worth buying. I think it would be a nice token of appreciation from the developers if the satchel limit for balanced tokens were increased. This would allow for us hardcore farmers to save up coins for the items we really want rather than feeling like continuing to run the graveyard is a waste of time (as the coins we get after reaching the cap are wasted).

Just my thoughts.

resurrected
10-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Scaling to 5k would be cool!

ForgottenWarrior
10-09-2016, 03:46 PM
I never know there is a cap on token ( what is max we can have I have 200+ tokens and 12.2k points) Never thought I may stop getting my coins lol

bonjovi3223
10-09-2016, 03:53 PM
I presume you bought the proof of balances for the acolyte rank. The description states that this opens up items in the vendor related to the acolyte rank.
Can you please tell us what kind of items you got access to?

lissil
10-09-2016, 04:12 PM
I presume you bought the proof of balances for the acolyte rank. The description states that this opens up items in the vendor related to the acolyte rank.
Can you please tell us what kind of items you got access to?

Currently just 10k gold pack, 50 pots pack, and legendary gears. The rest of the items can only be accessed if Stage 2 is opened up, and/or the toon reaches Advocate rank and up.

Suentous PO
10-09-2016, 08:00 PM
^ ty & + 1 to idea, if I couldent get a token, then why would I not join underhul games with better xp?
Well, the gold is sweet but nm

bonjovi3223
10-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Currently just 10k gold pack, 50 pots pack, and legendary gears. The rest of the items can only be accessed if Stage 2 is opened up, and/or the toon reaches Advocate rank and up.
Do you think it Is worth spending the 75 tokens for proof of balances or should we save them for later.

Vvildfire
10-10-2016, 12:50 AM
Do you think it Is worth spending the 75 tokens for proof of balances or should we save them for later.

You can't buy anything (except copper coffers?) without proof of balances. You also need proof Acolyte (75 coins) to get the entrance to Mausoleum's first map (75 more coins and stage 2) from what I understand.
Soo saving them for later isn't gonna do much with what we currently have xD
If you don't want any of the Legendaries the Quartermaster offers just keep them until stage 2 is unlocked in case they add something (unlikely I think... :)), then buy the entrance to the Mausoleum for 150.

Greoatef
10-10-2016, 04:29 AM
I totally agree with Darren on this ... i want to save my hard earned coins for what i want, not be forced to use them unecessarily because i am maxed out at 1000 coins.

eleasah
10-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Guys, u cant save the tokens, but if you not buy proofs you never can buy something from the vendor. We need every stage and every proof to buy the Things we want. And if we want enter Mausoleum when open, we need to buy this badger too.

DarrenPR
10-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Guys, u cant save the tokens, but if you not buy proofs you never can buy something from the vendor. We need every stage and every proof to buy the Things we want. And if we want enter Mausoleum when open, we need to buy this badger too.

I think you're missing the main point I was trying to put forward. Some people, myself included, play enough that they have already reached acolyte rank or higher, already bought the proof of balance, already have 225 tokens saved up after that for the mausoleum badge and the proof advocate and even after all that still have hundreds of tokens left over doing nothing but waiting until the community goals are met. At the current rate, people like us will cap out the 1,000 tokens before community goal 1 is met. What do we do then? Just waste runs not gathering tokens? Not run until the next community goal gets met weeks later? At least if the coin cap were 5k or 10k (like the crate tokens were made) we could have a buffer where we continue to run and save our tokens while the other active players get around to killing 250,000 bosses or 500,000 or a 1,000,000 - whatever the next goals might be.

Either that or let us start buying the useful items (mythic armor/weapons, balance bars) sooner than exalted rank... :)

Greoatef
10-10-2016, 09:52 AM
I think you're missing the main point I was trying to put forward. Some people, myself included, play enough that they have already reached acolyte rank or higher, already bought the proof of balance, already have 225 tokens saved up after that for the mausoleum badge and the proof advocate and even after all that still have hundreds of tokens left over doing nothing but waiting until the community goals are met. At the current rate, people like us will cap out the 1,000 tokens before community goal 1 is met. What do we do then? Just waste runs not gathering tokens? Not run until the next community goal gets met weeks later? At least if the coin cap were 5k or 10k (like the crate tokens were made) we could have a buffer where we continue to run and save our tokens while the other active players get around to killing 250,000 bosses or 500,000 or a 1,000,000 - whatever the next goals might be.

exactly .... its been 5 days and i have 250 coins .... stage two is in another. lets say a little over 2 weeks away, which will put me at 750 coins ...... and THEN im gonna have to wait for stage three which will be another month after that?
So as you can see i WILL run out of coin inventory real fast.
And these coins are not easy to get hold of, so i will be damned if im gonna trade them in for 10k packs just because i dont have the space ... id rather cut my heart out with a blunt spoon

LuckyGecko
10-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Rank- Acolyte... Tokens 100+
I bought proof of acolyte badge it's not in my inventory o.o maybe it's consumed...idk if I wasted my tokens on it.. :/

Justg
10-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Rank- Acolyte... Tokens 100+
I bought proof of acolyte badge it's not in my inventory o.o maybe it's consumed...idk if I wasted my tokens on it.. :/

It's not an inventory item, it just grants access to higher-level content.

Zylx
10-10-2016, 11:32 AM
#FirstWorldProblems

lissil
10-10-2016, 12:04 PM

Please edit the information on the vendor. It clearly states there that the proofs are tradable and stashable. Imagine our surprise when we can't even find it in our inventory.

lissil
10-10-2016, 12:06 PM

Definitely worth it for me because I intend to continue on the ranking up and grinding when the mausoleum comes out.

Fsuryo
10-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Meh, please clarify for the main topic.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Justg
10-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Meh, please clarify for the main topic.

Please clarify your request for clarification.

Fsuryo
10-11-2016, 11:23 AM
This..

My concern is that I will reach the Balanced Token limit of 1,000 coins prior to really being able to purchase any of the items worth buying. I think it would be a nice token of appreciation from the developers if the satchel limit for balanced tokens were increased. This would allow for us hardcore farmers to save up coins for the items we really want rather than feeling like continuing to run the graveyard is a waste of time (as the coins we get after reaching the cap are wasted).

Keyword: worth, save, waste, reach

The player who already reach the 1k token should stop grind graveyard, because they got max amount of token. And ofc this one have a corelation to comunity bar.

Clear?

Justg
10-11-2016, 11:33 AM
I see, thank you. All secondary currencies have limits, in this case the limit is specifically designed to compel community-driven goals. You can spend tokens on gold, potions, coffers, etc, but we don't want you to hoard them until the final stage.

Also these coins are ancient and huge, and we just can't fit any more into the bag ;)

Fsuryo
10-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Also these coins are ancient and huge, and we just can't fit any more into the bag ;)

;) <<< OP shiftyeyes

Visiting
10-11-2016, 11:51 AM

Clarification: This is a serious topic among people who are actually planning on running these maps, we'd like to see the game developers input on this topic.
For many people once they hit 1k tokens, there's a good chance they'll just stop running because there's no point for them to do so, currently with the long community goals I forsee people buying all the things they can and still filling up their 1k coins on the side whilst waiting for more things to be unlocked by the community, which will discourage them to run and then they'll stop running which in turn will make the community progress slow down now that the hardcore runners have no reason to run.

Edit: you replied whilst I typed this :(

Greoatef
10-11-2016, 12:13 PM
I see, thank you. All secondary currencies have limits, in this case the limit is specifically designed to compel community-driven goals. You can spend tokens on gold, potions, coffers, etc, but we don't want you to hoard them until the final stage.

You're not understanding the point .....
Once we all hit 1000k coins we WILL most probably stop grinding the maps, i know i will stop. The coins are too slow to come by in order to change them in for too little gold or whatever. So if the majority of highly active players stop running the maps because their inv is at max coins, then you are gonna find your community bar crawling to a slow trickle or a halt?!?!?!
And Stage three will never happen until you seriously drop the amount of boss kills ... or increase the inventory for coins?

octavos
10-11-2016, 01:13 PM
You're not understanding the point .....
Once we all hit 1000k coins we WILL most probably stop grinding the maps, i know i will stop. The coins are too slow to come by in order to change them in for too little gold or whatever. So if the majority of highly active players stop running the maps because their inv is at max coins, then you are gonna find your community bar crawling to a slow trickle or a halt?!?!?!
And Stage three will never happen until you seriously drop the amount of boss kills ... or increase the inventory for coins?

ive really never liked a cap on currency...even regular tokens of 1k. i would love to see all limits removed..so the farming can continue...but thats my opinion tho. " as this statement holds true for me"

Justg
10-11-2016, 01:54 PM
The player who already reach the 1k token should stop grind graveyard, because they got max amount of token. And ofc this one have a corelation to comunity bar.

Clear?

For the ultimate clarity, we ran the data on this.

There are thousands and thousands of players running this expansion.

The most tokens ANYONE has is 626.

There are only FOUR players with over 500 tokens.

There are seventy five players with over 250 tokens.

It looks like Stage 2 will open later this week, so we don't think anyone is really in danger of bumping into the limit.

Kakashis
10-11-2016, 02:31 PM

It looks like Stage 2 will open later this week, so we don't think anyone is really in danger of bumping into the limit.

I like the idea that people can't hoard the coins. Personally I'm still working on first badge xD

Perceval
10-11-2016, 02:31 PM

Would I be correct in assuming the number of points and tokens rewarded increases when you enter the mausoleum and also the further you go into the mausoleum?

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Would I be correct in assuming the number of points and tokens rewarded increases when you enter the mausoleum and also the further you go into the mausoleum?

*shifty eyes*

Perceval
10-11-2016, 02:35 PM
*shifty eyes*
Ill take that as a yes ;)

blazerdd
10-11-2016, 02:40 PM
*shifty eyes*

Will there be an end to the mausoleum? As in it never ends as long as you survive? This has probably been asked before but eh..

Fsuryo
10-11-2016, 04:18 PM

Hahahahahahaha

Greoatef
10-12-2016, 04:49 AM

cool?!?!?
Thats really interesting to see what the greatest coin collection is, and how many players have over 250!!!!
So thats 4 Disciples so far .... im really looking forward to Stage two, and am really enjoying the expansion.
We need an event leaderboard lol :)

HolaAmigo
10-12-2016, 07:20 AM

You sir are savage ;)