PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Corp | Social Guild | No requirements!

Neffy
09-22-2011, 01:19 PM
~Who is Kitty Corp?~
Kitty Corp is a fun, friendly guild for Pocket Legends and Star Legends that is for mature members who want a nice guild to chill and find people like them to just have fun together. We're not focused on hitting the level caps or getting the best gear and having the most money; We're focused on making the best social and laid back guild out there so you can your friends have a nice place to chill and talk.
~Why join us?~
We think you should join us because we're a very laid back guild with not many rules that works for virtually anybody. We let you do what you want to do at your own pace. No forced guild runs or no fees of any kind. And the best part - Once you're in, you're in for good unless you repeatedly break the rules! You'll feel right at home when you're online and offline. To find out why our guild is so nice, you'll have to see for yourself to go ahead and give us a go!
~What do we offer?~
We offer a fun, kind place for you and your friends to talk and socialize. We also offer other nice people you might like to get to know and create relationships with. Have you always wanted a great place to hang out and actually talk to the guild leader like normal people? Then Kitty Corp is the guild for you!
~How do I join?~
All you have to do to join is register on our forums and add "Twiizty" in-game and I'll send you an invite! But keep in mind that if you don't follow ours, and Spacetime Studios', rules, then we'll be forced to let the banhammer fly. As long as you stay a good little monster, you won't have any problems.
~How do I become an officer?~
To become a guild officer you have to show respect, responsibility, leadership skills, and loyalty. That is all we ask. Recruiting helps show you are loyal and have good leadership skills. Getting in arguments shows you are not respectful and have no responsibility.
~Guild Motto~
"Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camos
What I interpret from this is that we are all in this together so let's just go for the ride and whatever happens, we'll deal with it together as friends.

~Member List~
Twiizty - Leader
Nabitha - Officer
Azahiazubub - Member
Noobtuber - Member
Xinn - Member

If you're interested in joining our growing guild then come to our private forums and register!
http://www.kittycorp.co.nr

Neffy
09-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Now open to the public. :) :star: