PDA

View Full Version : thinking about stages

Meowtho
10-10-2016, 02:56 PM
im sure that u remember these bosses on the expansion picture, i mean this spider n this skeleton with sword in his chest (krul from vaingloryXD)
what do u think guys, will they be on further stages or they are just decoration?
also id like to see new vanities similar to our expansion, arcane belt (i know it would be so powerful but u know, new stages means hard work) may new mythic ring with cool new n fresh proc:))

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Meowtho
10-10-2016, 03:19 PM
yes i play like 6h per day but

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Don't touch the but

bonjovi3223
10-10-2016, 03:42 PM
but??

11characters
But.....that progress bar is showing fake movement. I mean tons of us are running those maps....many of us are acolyte and above. We surely must have killed more then what the bar is showing.
If the bar is really correct then it is going to be a very very difficult task unlocking these stages. A lot of players are getting bored already.
On the other hand...a lot of players run off at boss or after 1 death. This could mean that those of us spending our ankhs & pots are the ones who have filled the bar as of now.

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:46 PM
On the other hand a lot of us asked for more challenging content im loving. The random map and the fact I actually have to farm to unlock more just think, last expansion people stopped farming under after a week because there was no goal+ nothing to farm but lottery items, this expansion there's multiple goals and stuff to actually farm for
I'm loving it and so are a lot of others I know

Abuze
10-10-2016, 03:56 PM
I fought that spider boss in the cemetery.. he isn't as OP as ferrix XD

there will be other bosses in store for us and since the graveyard and mausoleum is randomized you will end up fighting this boss soon..

if we want to complete stage 1 and progress to stage 2 as a community we just need to kill 250,000 bosses from that graveyard :)

hope we finish that meter soon :)

Ferrix is nothing compared to Krax pools step in it an ded :<

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:59 PM
That's what I said xD

Suentous PO
10-10-2016, 07:43 PM
I fought that spider boss in the cemetery.. he isn't as OP as ferrix

Meowtho isnt talking about the spider but the two bosses flanking the first pic in announcements

Fsuryo
10-10-2016, 08:04 PM
/11 char and a lot of hate for krax ;(

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Jazzi
10-10-2016, 08:13 PM
But.....that progress bar is showing fake movement. I mean tons of us are running those maps....many of us are acolyte and above. We surely must have killed more then what the bar is showing.
If the bar is really correct then it is going to be a very very difficult task unlocking these stages. A lot of players are getting bored already.
On the other hand...a lot of players run off at boss or after 1 death. This could mean that those of us spending our ankhs & pots are the ones who have filled the bar as of now.

Maybe the player base is just much smaller than most of us think :)

EbenevTheMage
10-11-2016, 01:16 AM
Don't touch the but
lol

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Meowtho
10-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Meowtho isnt talking about the spider but the two bosses flanking the first pic in announcements
yup

Vvildfire
10-11-2016, 03:58 AM
that map is a labyrinth leading to many doors and many boss you can end up killing 5 boss in one map if you explore...

5 bosses in 1 map?
... :0