PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Season 9 Leaderboards

Justg
10-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Some of you may be aware that there was some inconsistencies in how the leaderboard results were tallied this season.

In essence, we announced we would score them at a particular time, and did not score them until an hour or so later. This was unintentional.

The result was that one team that was on the leaderboards at the time of the announcement did not get their reward.

We have corrected this and granted the reward to the 4 players who were affected.

Thanks for your patience while we sorted this out.

- g

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Finally got to you then lol

Justg
10-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Finally got to you then lol

We had some time to reflect on what the right course of action was.

It is a live game, with tons of moving pieces, and a client update, level upgrade, and leaderboard season ending all at once is a very complex set of operations.

We made a mistake, and we fixed it.

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Glad you fixed it
I'm loving the expansion BTW thank you and your team

Justg
10-10-2016, 04:30 PM
If you think we should look at a specific situation regarding the leaderboards, please PM me.

Zeus
10-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Awesome, glad y'all were able to make things right!

Thexkid
10-10-2016, 11:16 PM
My buddy Ryvz missed his top player banner due to this issue. I only feel it would be right to also grant him an award :)

Vvildfire
10-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Thank you for solving the issue :)

aneshsinghblu
10-11-2016, 02:27 AM
top player for warrior should also be looked at. . at time of the announcement and even 20-30 minutes after announcement Ryvz was on the top warrior leader board. its only fair that he gets tp banner also cause banners were awarded to that timed run team

Elichka
10-11-2016, 04:57 AM
Hello :) I'm happy that you guys took care of the timed lb and as the others above stated, the top players lb should also be taken care of :) Luckilly, when the announcement that the LB is final and won't be modified anymore displayed, I got excited because I had several good friends on the warrior top players leaderboard. Therefore, I took screen shots of them before I started spamming "GZ" :) Unfortunately, this situation changed and some of them didn't get the banner due to the above mentioned issue. I hope posting the screen shots here can help with the warrior top player leader board, and of course, I wish the devs take a look at them, compare with the lb rollback they (I hope) have access to at the moment of the LB being locked announcement, and give banners to he correct people (in this case, Mr. Ryvz the almighty)

Hopefully, you will make corrections to the banner receivers with this leader board too :)

and thanks for the awesome expansion, I must admit I'm loving it :))

Elichka
10-11-2016, 05:18 AM
Trying to post the screen shots I saved from the top players warrior leaderboard... but got message that the post won't be shown until a moderator approves it :))

Dear moderator, please approve it, I'm really just trying to be helpful :) Thanks ahead

Zeus
10-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Yes, I can confirm about Ryvz.

Justg
10-11-2016, 10:04 AM
If you think we should look at a specific situation regarding the leaderboards, please PM me.

Thanks!

/11noshifty