PDA

View Full Version : So i was thinking...

Hankomachos
09-22-2011, 01:36 PM
I know ellyidol, and others have been talking about bears' hit% but i had a strange thought last night...
Since bears are always up close and personal, and are always within a close proximity of an enemy to hit them; shouldn't that mean they should not miss? I mean i get that enemys can dodge and stuff but how does a bear (who's within a foot of an enemy) miss an enemy?! I know us bears can be a trifle chunky but we still can reach our enemys! (lol)
It'd make more sense for a mage to miss if she's using a staff because an enemy could move out of the way thus the mage missing but I don't get how bears miss.
Ok i do know (we have low hit% if you're pure str) but close proximity should mean you can hit the enemy!
Just a thought.
:smiley_simmons:

TANKKAAR
09-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Its those damn dodgy birds fault....lol... Very nimble on their claws!

Gluttony
09-22-2011, 01:48 PM
I understand the concept to a point, but just because you're close to something doesn't mean you'll hit what you're swinging at. Strength and speed don't usually go hand in hand, so if you're crazy strong but slow, chances of you scoring a successful blow are slim. Be thankful you have dodge, because from where I’m standing dexterity should mean quickness but somehow STR gets the only agile stat available. So spending points on STR gets you fast enough to dodge, but not fast enough to hit something?!

Eyesharp
09-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Hank Hank Hank I'd thought you realize but it is true that when you are up close it may seem impossible to hit but sometimes enemies can be fast and maybe step out of the way have you thought of that??

Hankomachos
09-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Us poor ole fat bears, too slow to connect, LOL! ;)
My bear needs a salad... gotta stop eating flesh, ie: zombies. LOL :D

NECROREAPER
09-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Or nachos

Hankomachos
09-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Or nachos

Read my sig!!! >:D

lol :D

Ellyidol
09-23-2011, 09:34 PM
We are in a game after all, where we play with furry animals as characters. So I don't think the full use of real life physics and rules apply here :p

Eyesharp
09-24-2011, 01:15 PM
We are in a game after all, where we play with furry animals as characters. So I don't think the full use of real life physics and rules apply here :p
Very true ;)