PDA

View Full Version : <Neon Genesis> From small beginnings come great things...

melancholy-storm
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
About the Guild

Originated during BETA testing, Neon Genesis is a Star Legends guild that continues to rapidly evolve. Focused on end-game strategy, we offer a very organized and unique system of team training and gear networking that ensures our members to be among some of the realm's most efficient players.

We enjoy a light-hearted and drama-free gaming environment, meanwhile maintaining guidelines parallel to the Spacetime Studios Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/termsofservice.php).

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4255/photo1e.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/photo1e.png/)

If you're interested in being part of the team, you have a few options:

1. Go to our official Neon Genesis Website (http://neongenesis.yolasite.com/) and refer to the "Reach Us" tab for in-game names of GM and officers to get in touch with in-game or through email.

2. Register and log on with the official Neon Genesis Forums (http://neongenesis.forumotion.com/) and fill out the short application posted in the Guild Application (http://neongenesis.forumotion.com/f12-guild-applications) section.

3. Talk with members and leaders of NG through our LIVE CHAT (http://webchat.gamesurge.net/?channels=neongenesis) channel.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1868/snap20110930021535.png

Neffy
09-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Nice to see another organized guild. :)

Flickz
09-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Dang!! Nice line up.

Neffy
09-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Very nice line up, right? ;O

kyzark
09-22-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't mean to be rude but please tell your guild people to stop begging me to join neon. I'm happy in my guild and I'm tired of the begging.. No it's not ONLY neon but I can recall atleast 6 that have or do. Witch is 5 more then any other guild that has. Thank you <3

Neffy
09-22-2011, 02:51 PM
I don't mean to be rude but please tell your guild people to stop begging me to join neon. I'm happy in my guild and I'm tired of the begging.. No it's not ONLY neon but I can recall atleast 6 that have or do. Witch is 5 more then any other guild that has. Thank you <3
Maybe they just want you in the guild. That or your a bit over exaggerating.

octavos
09-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Whether they want him or not it still does not justify being an annoyance. And recruiting people who are already in guilds is still frowned upon. Let them come to you. This is why there is an application process.

Im asking nicely, stop flaming...thank you.
ppl have free will... if they leave your guild...let them.

octavos
09-22-2011, 03:53 PM

Place that person on ignore list, and anyone who bothers you. that way you will not receive messages. if that person is still insistent and insulting, then report with a detail explanation.

Neffy
09-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Whether they want him or not it still does not justify being an annoyance. And recruiting people who are already in guilds is still frowned upon. Let them come to you. This is why there is an application process.
Didn't mean anything bad by it at all. I was just saying he should think of it as a compliment. Having people from a well-known guild asking you to join you shouldn't be TOO irritating. Just simply say no when someone asks or put them on the ignore list. Not too hard. :)

melancholy-storm
09-23-2011, 04:28 AM
I'm honored to see so many members of the illustrious AoC taking a special interest in Neon Genesis :)

If either of you wish to enlist, please fill out our short application and we'll get back to you sometime that day. Upon admittance, please help yourself to some complimentary peanuts in the guild hall.

Churuya
09-23-2011, 09:29 AM
Lol im in the photo just in spirit <3

Cascade
09-23-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm honored to see so many members of the illustrious AoC taking a special interest in Neon Genesis :)

Not sure if you what you mean, but AoC does not have any enemies and i like to keep it that way. No hard feelings bro.

Teaya
09-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Greetings Spacemates! Finding a guild and guild mates to spend your time on SL with is kind of like finding a home in-game. Some get lucky, like I did, and find a guild that blends with my personalty and game life-style but others may need to try different ones until 'the space shoe fits'. Also, as time goes on people's needs change and the need to find a new guild happens.

Neon Genesis is a fun and helpful guild, which I really like. The Officers try their hardest to be helpful. I know, as an Officer, I try to help as many as I can while online. Our members have ongoing experience and epic gathering runs constantly going. Egofury, our Guildmaster, is really kind, involved with his membership, generous and also very helpful.

Feel free to stop and say hi if you see me around! Have a great rest of your day!

Teaya- 31 Engineer
Officer - Neon Genisis

Mana Kaleilani Cáceres
09-25-2011, 07:39 PM
Neon Genesis is a great guild to belong to. For the MMO veteran, there's lots of other veterans to group up and party with. For the MMO beginner, there's more than enough willing people around to help you along your journey. Ever need a break from the endless grind to the next level? Just pop in to the guild hall, where there's sure to ba few fellow guild mates having some laughs.

Big respect out to Ego and NG Krew.

DREDLOK- over and out.

Cabero
09-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Teaya & Mana welcome to the forums!

Teaya
09-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Teaya & Mana welcome to the forums!

Thanks Cabero!

Dredlok
09-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Welcome to our little corner of the known universe.

Eriksyn
09-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Hello hello space citizens! This is a fun and helpful guild with lots of different play styles for lots of different players. Chat us up if you're interested in joining, or just to say howdy!

nubie
09-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Egofury question, are you a male or female?

One of active guild i have known.

Cabero
09-29-2011, 04:27 AM
I got to say the longer I am in this guild the more I like it. I have been in tons of guild in lots of games and this is by far the best I have been in. Everyone is respectful to each other. They always run together, help gear each other and when people are in need of help people in the guild step up to help out. Also it is one of the most sociable guilds I have been in too. Even our guild forums people interact there. Most guild forums I have seen in other guilds are very dead.

melancholy-storm
09-29-2011, 02:02 PM
The Neon Genesis LIVE CHAT (http://webchat.gamesurge.net/?channels=neongenesis) channel is now up and running! If you have questions about or just want to chat with members of the guild, this is a great way to get in touch. It's much faster than typing in-game, anyhow.

Darko
09-30-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm talking from personal expierence with other guilds vs neon. I have been in other guilds in other games such as PL, I got invites from a lot of guilds and got a lot of expierence noticing what other guilds did and do. I was a constant guild jumper per say. With neon, i stayed, and there is a good reason. One guild in particular on star legends (will not implicate there name, but they are someone who constantly flames us ) I joined and there was no welcome to the guild message or anything once joining. I did not feel welcome at all, I was in the guild for two hours and not one member said one word in guild chat. Maybe some players enjoy that (a nice quiet game) , but I do not and enjoy the friendships that come with guilds. I than left, and nobody cared (no message why did you leave, no friend requests while in the guild, no offer of assistance) I joined another guild and that gm said if i eve run into you during the game I will give you free items?? ( lol , really, ?? if i run into you?) Now there were a lot of great guilds that I joined, that were just getting started, were very friendly , and expect to do great things as they expand

Neon was a whole different expierence all together, I have recruited a lot of players who were hesitant at first and loved it after awhile. We have a very unique system I have no found with any other guild. Egofury is very unselfish, and is about hooking up his players first before himself. Ive seen other guilds where the GM was first to reach 31 and that was their goal. Not neon, and not ego. THe main thing I love about neon, is the friendships. Our Guild chat is never boring, and makes ya laugh all the time (but we make sure its appropriate non trolling conversations)I love the aspect that everybody says hi, talks with you, even during runs, laugh when u get hit by a sandbag. The main thing I love is that we are not worried about the numbers, we have booted someone who is the top 5 leaderboard for not being a team player. Our numbers are strong because of our team aspect, no one person is above the Guild. AS an officer, non-officers are just as important and can do the same things as officers. They donate gear and help out others just the same.

The amazing aspect now is outside of SL. We have a facebook page to see everybodys real life and get connected on a personal level, forums to keep people up to date on game information, live chat to make it more streamline and effective than guild chat. WE even have an application process for new recruits that shows us their commitment (no spam recruiting at neon) I love our runs too. WE all have the same strategy and know what to do. I do others runs sometimes with non guild members and its never as smooth. WE do have allies though, that even know our psswords, and love nothing more than joining a neon run cause they know how it goes (businessman guild :) for example, its always a pleasure)

I for one love this guild. I wish everyone the best in their guilds, and hope we have a good game expierence.

melancholy-storm
09-30-2011, 11:40 AM
I love the aspect that everybody says hi, talks with you, even during runs, laugh when u get hit by a sandbag.

It has been confirmed; after being hit by a sandbag, you can still shoot while sliding across the floor on your face.

Xailen
10-01-2011, 06:40 AM
I never knew of the animosity and hostility held against Ego and NG until just recently upon reading the STS forums thoroughly. And i must say, its quite disturbing and unrealistic. I too, like Darko above, have spent a significant amount of my SL experiences in other guilds. I wont go to the same extremes as most of you and put the names of those guilds on blast, but i will with all honesty state that none have left such a significant impression in my SL ventures as much as NG has.

And as far as leaders go, Ego is definitely a diamond in the rough. Saying that he is kind would be an understatement. Going way out of your ways to call him a spy, a hack, and an all around sneak is trully naive. Im well aware of the claims everyone has made and the accusations set against him, but in no way has any of it been proven. From personal experience and careful observations, i can say, i dont and have not witnessed, any of the twisted and cynical character traits many of you swear he has. Whatever the issue may be, if he was like that or not, or if its really just a bunch of haters hating, Ego and NG dont deserve this type of negative advertising.

For anyone who has read both the positive and negative sides of the story, the only way to determine the truth beyond the talk, is to gain your own experiences within the guild. Words can only express so much and seeing really is believing. And for those that cant help but stick to the negative, lets just keep it civil and professional. Best of luck to all and happy hunting.

Ultros
10-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Thought I'd post my impressions so far w/ this guild. Pleased, to say the least :) An active bunch; helpful and generous to its members. My activity in MMOs is pretty much being a loner. I enjoy rising from nothing and making something of myself, by myself. I instantly reject all guild invitations, and most friend requests (rude, I know). Still don't know why I accepted that guild invitation, but I can't say I regret it. Probably the name, I freaking love that anime ...

I don't fully take advantage of the privileges the guild offers to its member (receive donations), and all I've done besides run w/ my fellow neon and make friends is make donations of my own. Point is; to make a solo loner like me to willingly and happily donate, is thanks to the attitude projected by the guild and its members, and is beyond me :untroubled: I'd like to say thanks to the neons w/ whom I run whenever I decide to log on, to the officers who are on stand-by to receive and distribute donations. You'll never get me to accept one, but I appreciate the fact that you would give me one and are there to receive mine :) Another thanks goes out to Darko, who recruited me. Probably only did so because I'm an engi, but who knows? :distant: And a final thanks goes to Egofury. I have never known the kind of social structure that is the Neon Genesis Guild and am glad to be a part of it. Kudos on your leadership and selflessness.

On a side note, I wonder why some people have beef w/ Ego, haven't informed myself. Had the misfortune of having one of his "haters" PM me in-game, bashing him and telling me to join his guild. An impressive recruitment tactic, if I've ever seen one ... /sarcasm. From my little time on the guild I am convinced he is a great guy, loved by most and hated by some. Success has enemies I suppose.

At any rate that rant up there pretty much sums it up. Great guild, even greater members and good times to be had. W/ that I'm off. Good day to all, happy leveling/hunting.

Blakout
10-01-2011, 12:30 PM
I totally agree with you ultros :)

HristFeare
10-03-2011, 10:16 AM
A proud member of neon genesis here.. And fyi i wasnt asked to join in this guild by ego or other officers, instead i was the one who ask them to let me join not for the goodies or any cookies. And i work my way to reach their qualifications.. Its been a while since i joined this guild. Yet im still enjoying evrything that this guild has to offer.. O hail ng ..

Cero
10-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Thought I'd post my impressions so far w/ this guild. Pleased, to say the least :) An active bunch; helpful and generous to its members. My activity in MMOs is pretty much being a loner. I enjoy rising from nothing and making something of myself, by myself. I instantly reject all guild invitations, and most friend requests (rude, I know). Still don't know why I accepted that guild invitation, but I can't say I regret it. Probably the name, I freaking love that anime ...

I don't fully take advantage of the privileges the guild offers to its member (receive donations), and all I've done besides run w/ my fellow neon and make friends is make donations of my own. Point is; to make a solo loner like me to willingly and happily donate, is thanks to the attitude projected by the guild and its members, and is beyond me :untroubled: I'd like to say thanks to the neons w/ whom I run whenever I decide to log on, to the officers who are on stand-by to receive and distribute donations. You'll never get me to accept one, but I appreciate the fact that you would give me one and are there to receive mine :) Another thanks goes out to Darko, who recruited me. Probably only did so because I'm an engi, but who knows? :distant: And a final thanks goes to Egofury. I have never known the kind of social structure that is the Neon Genesis Guild and am glad to be a part of it. Kudos on your leadership and selflessness.

On a side note, I wonder why some people have beef w/ Ego, haven't informed myself. Had the misfortune of having one of his "haters" PM me in-game, bashing him and telling me to join his guild. An impressive recruitment tactic, if I've ever seen one ... /sarcasm. From my little time on the guild I am convinced he is a great guy, loved by most and hated by some. Success has enemies I suppose.

At any rate that rant up there pretty much sums it up. Great guild, even greater members and good times to be had. W/ that I'm off. Good day to all, happy leveling/hunting.

well said.

Darko
10-04-2011, 01:08 PM
ultros, thanks for the shout out :) , I only recruit good players, good stats, good kill/d ratio, good stat attributes (if your an oppps with all your stats in strength you might not know what your doing for example) had nothing to do with being an engine, but we do love them! Im glad you are nejoying yourself. Its people like you that make the guild great, donate but refuse to take donations themselves. That is the unselfishness that makes this guild thrive. thank you for that.

Darko
10-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Hrist, you are a perfect example. you Came up to me asking to join and I gave you the recruirements at the time 24+, (I believe you were 19 at the time) you kept asking and we kept to our guns and told you to hurry and level up. You really showed your commitment and was up to 24 within a week. That was awesome to see that you strived to get to neon. I laugh when people said we recruit anybody and everybody and thats how we got so big because we really dont. I'm glad you are enjoying neon and hope you can pass that on to the next recruit

HristFeare
10-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Yep totally agree with that and i even dont know that this guild have benefits, the main reason why i joined this guild cuz of the guild name lol.. But nevermind the goodies. I love this guild.. :)

Ghosti
10-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Ego approached me when I was a mere level 20 op fledging still somewhat new to the game. My first guild was Legendary which was a small intimate guild that helped me get on my two legs then went to Genocide which was a very friendly guild as well. When I joined a Neon Genesis I was greeted with such a warm welcome I really was taken back. I had no idea the quality of talent, the firm dedication of commitment of helping fellow neonites and strong desire the guild had to make the overall gaming experienc true joy within the "vast" universe of Star Legends. I have never had any regrets joining and most likely never will. Thank you guys for making this such a pleasure :)

Cyberius
10-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Greetings! Psyonic here to report that this is indeed a great guild. If you're looking for a guild that gets along well, always... I mean ALWAYS has runs going and has fun doing it, then this may be your guild. I was in a guild when I was recruited and although this is normally frowned upon, the recruiting officer simply pm'd me and asked how my guild was and if I were happy with it. He then described Neon Genesis to me and extended an offer to join. At no point was I ever pressured or bullied into joining. Never did he insult my guild. Had I chosen not to join, he would have dropped it and life would have gone on. Impressed by his conduct, I joined.

I've only been in this guild for a few days, but it's looking like I'll be here for awhile!

So, looking for a well organized, very active and most of all, fun guild? Give Neon Genesis a go! You'll be glad you did :D

Cytokinesis
10-06-2011, 08:17 PM
lol i took a small hiatus on SL and when i logged on i realized i wasn't part of this guild anymore

Darko
10-07-2011, 07:23 AM
lol i took a small hiatus on SL and when i logged on i realized i wasn't part of this guild anymore

if you were inactive for three months we made some cuts, did you want to get back in , i can make that happen

Olz
10-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Woot Woot

melancholy-storm
10-08-2011, 04:22 AM
Just a little fun in the guild hall :)

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9299/snap20110926054902.png

Fac3bon3s
10-08-2011, 01:39 PM
I will be the first to admit my earlier aggression towards this guild was unfounded. I suppose I felt as though because there were many of you, my posts were being trolled strictly out of defence of NG. I was in a few guilds prior to joining NG and none of them can compare to the amount of support and generosity that the members, officers and leader of NG show to others. I was not approached either. Instead I was on a run with a lower level alt from NG and was happy with the way things went. I inquired about joining and within a day was invited along with my alts.

Good times have been had.

And where are the other picks Ego? I know I was in a couple. The two lines. When *someone* would not face forward lol.

Otajeran
10-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Neon Genesis :)
It suits all the criteria of a Great Guild

Cero
10-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Just a little fun in the guild hall :)

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9299/snap20110926054902.png

haha, posted atlast.

melancholy-storm
10-11-2011, 07:45 PM
NG gettin' a head-start on the google promotion :)

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6461/jetpacks2.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8363/jetpacks1.jpg

Cabero
10-11-2011, 07:47 PM
NG gettin' a head-start on the google promotion :)

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6461/jetpacks2.jpg

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8363/jetpacks1.jpg
What you wait till I'm gone to do this stuff or what?! :p

melancholy-storm
10-12-2011, 05:42 AM
When I logged on that day everyone already had a chrome jet pack. Just seemed like a good time to take a screenshot. Too bad everyone couldn't fit inside the guild hall.

Olz
10-12-2011, 11:43 AM
I just missed that pic I had to go :(

Fac3bon3s
10-13-2011, 09:06 AM
Killmepvp helped a lot of us earlier that day in getting the Chrome pack.

Navygreen
10-13-2011, 09:08 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to some of your guild members who have helped me on a few occasions. I'm not in a guild at the moment and will hold off on that in SL, but just wanted to say thanks. You certainly have at least a few helpful members in your guild. :)

melancholy-storm
10-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Persevere in virtue and diligence.

Congratulations Neon Genesis for ranking #1 on the leaderboards :)

Cabero
10-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Persevere in virtue and diligence.

Congratulations Neon Genesis for ranking #1 on the leaderboards :)
Woot!

melancholy-storm
10-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Here's an oldie I thought you guys would enjoy ;)

Fbabe
10-16-2011, 02:59 AM
...I'll try coming down from the hard stuff.
NG-promise!

melancholy-storm
10-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Stay dry! lol

Fac3bon3s
10-16-2011, 06:49 PM
That is disturbing.

Sporkeh
10-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Ran with some of these guys for a hour so doing EXP runs. Good group.

Cero
10-17-2011, 01:38 AM
Dang, i missed that Chrome Jpack Pics.

Fac3bon3s
10-17-2011, 09:46 AM
This is for those who asked for pics. This was our nightly sit down with our chair vanities. I also have a plant vanity. But it only works in the gh in that one exact spot.

Fac3bon3s
10-18-2011, 07:33 PM
I just thought I would throw this in here. I'm sure there are many in our guild who don't know where the name originated from. That maybe it's just a cool combination of words. Other than it being that it was also this.
http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/neongenesis-892967.jpeg

melancholy-storm
10-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Neon Genesis is Latin for "a new beginning". There are many angles in which to interpret this meaning, such as, the start of a new era, a new life, or the plane of existence itself. Neon Genesis is also the title of a T.V. series back in '95

Fac3bon3s
10-19-2011, 12:31 PM
I just figured anime/mechs there were some relations to Sl in there.

Darko
10-22-2011, 07:40 AM
hey whats this about a chair vanity and plant vanity, when where? :)

JazzBlue
10-22-2011, 09:41 AM
hey whats this about a chair vanity and plant vanity, when where? :)

Only available for use in Guild Hall, and you have to get the "I'm stuffed" buff from eating Cold Spaghetti or stale cookies from the snack table in the GH. :stupid:

Cyberius
10-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Neon Genesis is Latin for "a new beginning". There are many angles in which to interpret this meaning, such as, the start of a new era, a new life, or the plane of existence itself. Neon Genesis is also the title of a T.V. series back in '95

The full title of that awesome anime series is "Neon Genesis Evangelion" should you wanna look it up and check it out :D

DJSKRILLEX
10-23-2011, 08:57 PM
i own a guild and would like to join but i dont want to waist the 20 plat i spent on my guild. i also talked to some members and one of them wasnt really helpfull but the other one was. he gave me the leaders ign and told me that the leader was online. i added him and tryed to talk to him about the stuaton but the leader completly ignored me. i still would like to join but having that happen is making me have second thoughts about joining esspecially since everyone in the guilds says that all of the members are friendly and helpful and the master wont even respond to me.

Fac3bon3s
10-23-2011, 09:06 PM
We have quite a few members in our guild and the chat window is often flooded with people. Just keep trying. I know Ego is online sometimes but he is often busy away from the game even though it shows he is online. There is an option to automatically accept all friend requests. And this may have happened when he addded you to his friends list. As you know with the new expansion only a few days old everyone is furiously trying to hit the elite cap so we can top the leader board.

Don't be discouraged. I'm sure you will get through to him in the mean time. You can also sign up on our forums. This may help speed up the process.

neongenesis.forumotion.com

weizhen77
10-24-2011, 02:57 AM
We have quite a few members in our guild and the chat window is often flooded with people. Just keep trying. I know Ego is online sometimes but he is often busy away from the game even though it shows he is online. There is an option to automatically accept all friend requests. And this may have happened when he addded you to his friends list. As you know with the new expansion only a few days old everyone is furiously trying to hit the elite cap so we can top the leader board.

Don't be discouraged. I'm sure you will get through to him in the mean time. You can also sign up on our forums. This may help speed up the process.

neongensis.forumotion.comOops... There is a typo in the link above.
Here is the correct one:
http://neongenesis.forumotion.com/

Fac3bon3s
10-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Oops... There is a typo in the link above.
Here is the correct one:
http://neongenesis.forumotion.com/

lol sorry forgot an "e" thanks.

melancholy-storm
10-24-2011, 02:15 PM
@DJSKRILLEX; I do apologize about the wait, when I'm online I have players from various guilds, not just Neon Genesis, trying to contact me. At any given time, I can be holding 3 to 10 conversations simultaneously, and I try to reply in rotations but sometimes messages get lost in the sauce. It is for this reason that I have officers, for, there is nothing I can handle that they cannot. If you register on our website, that will certainly speed up the enlistment process, and give you a chance to learn more about the guild and the people in it. Or you can find any member in-game and have them get you in touch with an officer.

Officers most frequently online: Operativespec, Glintek, Mokuu, Fareastmvmnt

DJSKRILLEX
10-25-2011, 02:24 PM
thx for everything guys im glade to be apart of the best guild :)

seilhpares
10-27-2011, 09:27 PM
thx for everything guys im glade to be apart of the best guild :)

:excitement:

starsavior
10-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Best of luck to all the members that left last night. :D

Fac3bon3s
10-29-2011, 06:26 PM
I just wanted to let everyone who's stuck it out with us through this strange transition period, that I appreciate the support.

Crashoveride
10-30-2011, 02:58 AM
We EPIC!!

melancholy-storm
10-31-2011, 02:18 PM
All that needed to be learned in that strange transition that the "game" we are playing are with "real" people and should be treated that way. Time for a bit of archetetural restablishing withing the construct of Neon Genesis and affiliates. We are coming. Expect us.

weizhen77
10-31-2011, 05:52 PM
Best of luck to all the members that left last night. :DBest of luck to you (whom also left) too!

HristFeare
11-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Ego what happend?

Killakimchi
11-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi!

melancholy-storm
11-25-2011, 12:02 AM
To any new applicants who were hoping to join Neon Genesis, we are officially inactive and Guild Master Egofury as well as a number of our loyal members have migrated to Infinite Union, for, there is no other organization in Star Legends that even comes close in comparison. Please click the Infinite Union banner in my signature below for a direct link to our website and fill out an application. Everything is explained there, but feel free to contact me or anyone from IU for further guidance. Thanks and looking forward to working with you in the near future :) Oh yeah, and I hope you are enjoying Thanksgiving this year with those you love.

Cheers!

Energizer12
09-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Such a power guild it was but now I don't think I can say it :(

Cero
09-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Such a power guild it was but now I don't think I can say it :(

:)
nerco

Jblazer
09-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Omg Energizer....you necroed there other thread too....

Energizer12
09-05-2012, 12:33 AM
I said it once and I guess ill have to say it again :( I'm new to forums

HunterSLAYER
09-05-2012, 01:33 AM
I said it once and I guess ill have to say it again :( I'm new to forums

If you're new to the forums, your best bet is to read the TOS 1st before posting.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2