PDA

View Full Version : About Twilight content

Abuze
10-10-2016, 10:40 PM
I've achieved Disciple rank today (30k points) and I'm just wondering.. By the looks of how the community bar is progresses I can already see myself: 1. Having the issue of reaching balenced token limit (528/1000). 2. Reaching a high rank for absolutely nothing. The only thing that I can buy from Quartermaster is the Proof of Balance: Acolyte and that only allows me to be able to buy useless legendary gear. What are players with high tier just supposed to wait for 2-3 months till stage 2 finally unlocks? My suggestion is Either decrease the amount of bosses that the community needs to kill or Remove the community goal completely. Make it like a personal goal perhaps, like depending on ranks. Shouldn't all maps already be available with the come of an expansion? I like that you need certain badges to access more parts of the Graveyard map but the community goal just ruins this all.

I had some questions about the ranks.
It was said that ways to increase your rank would be: completing quest, dailies, killing monsters and killing bosses. BUT bosses do not give points. This should be fixed.
Ive noticed that Advocate rank gives player a damage buff (+10dmg) I believe? I've also noticed that this buff is stackable up to around +50 damage. I would like to know what triggers this stack?
Disciple rank gives an armor buff, around +200 armor.
Known bugs with these rank buffs are: if you die and respawn using an ankh these buffs get removed. If you use the teleport in cemetery map the buffs get removed as well.

Many people have complained about those OP skelly mages and I will once again. Last hot fix said that those skelly mages got nerfed but I don't see it? I'm a geared rogue and those skelly mages can just one shot kill me if I only use Aimed Shot or SP. I've been in scenarios where I just stood in front of one of those skelly mages and it just one shot killed me without me even attacking it. Tanks also get one shotted by those mages. STS just be careful with what you're doing. Don't make the tank class easy replaceable by a rogue or mage. Tank should not be able to get one shot by those skelly mages. I've seen a geared tank just use skysmash at those skelly mages and pew one shot, tank dead. Nerf those bastards!

I'm already really tired of running the same map over and over again.. I have enough tokens to get myself access to the Mausoleum. The only thing stopping me is that community goal. Please do something about this so that players can progress and play more than just 1 map.

Plqgue
10-10-2016, 11:05 PM
+1 it should be a personal goal not community

Recipe
10-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Abuze idk how you do it but I wish you the best of luck , +2

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Recipe
10-10-2016, 11:15 PM
I've achieved Disciple rank today (30k points) and I'm just wondering.. By the looks of how the community bar is progresses I can already see myself: 1. Having the issue of reaching balenced token limit (528/1000). 2. Reaching a high rank for absolutely nothing. The only thing that I can buy from Quartermaster is the Proof of Balance: Acolyte and that only allows me to be able to buy useless legendary gear. What are players with high tier just supposed to wait for 2-3 months till stage 2 finally unlocks? My suggestion is Either decrease the amount of bosses that the community needs to kill or Remove the community goal completely. Make it like a personal goal perhaps, like depending on ranks. Shouldn't all maps already be available with the come of an expansion? I like that you need certain badges to access more parts of the Graveyard map but the community goal just ruins this all.

I had some questions about the ranks.
It was said that ways to increase your rank would be: completing quest, dailies, killing monsters and killing bosses. BUT bosses do not give points. This should be fixed.
Ive noticed that Advocate rank gives player a damage buff (+10dmg) I believe? I've also noticed that this buff is stackable up to around +50 damage. I would like to know what triggers this stack?
Disciple rank gives an armor buff, around +200 armor.
Known bugs with these rank buffs are: if you die and respawn using an ankh these buffs get removed. If you use the teleport in cemetery map the buffs get removed as well.

Many people have complained about those OP skelly mages and I will once again. Last hot fix said that those skelly mages got nerfed but I don't see it? I'm a geared rogue and those skelly mages can just one shot kill me if I only use Aimed Shot or SP. I've been in scenarios where I just stood in front of one of those skelly mages and it just one shot killed me without me even attacking it. Tanks also get one shotted by those mages. STS just be careful with what you're doing. Don't make the tank class easy replaceable by a rogue or mage. Tank should not be able to get one shot by those skelly mages. I've seen a geared tank just use skysmash at those skelly mages and pew one shot, tank dead. Nerf those bastards!

I'm already really tired of running the same map over and over again.. I have enough tokens to get myself access to the Mausoleum. The only thing stopping me is that community goal. Please do something about this so that players can progress and play more than just 1 map.
And in 30k points, I wonder how many good stuff you looted (lockeds and legendarys).

creeepycreeepy
10-10-2016, 11:43 PM
The mages use curse. Could have been your pet hitting it and the dmg being reflected on you.

xsilentninjax
10-11-2016, 01:45 AM
(Pro-tip) use nilbog aa or anything that removes all kinds of debuffs:victorious:

tasakli
10-11-2016, 03:59 AM
Why do you have to rush away all the hype and always want to make it as easy as you want?
Just be patient and go kill bosses.

Mesti
10-11-2016, 04:18 AM
U already achieve disciple? omg so fast gratz

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

RYYUKK
10-11-2016, 06:16 AM
Yo bro! I just got 30k points and i swear i will get boring waiting that comunity and lazy bar
It need a nerf to 100k boss, dont looks creepy , i mean people just need 6k for join to second map

*alterable :)

Tatman
10-11-2016, 06:40 AM
Community goals have been a nice addition to the game imo. Problem is, they are almost always way too high.

Elichka
10-11-2016, 06:58 AM
The community goal is to kill 250k bosses right? However, when 4 people kill it, it counts as one boss (I think). It is a good exciting idea to chase both a personal and a community goal, but it does take a little longer and since many are already capped we do want more of the maps and faster..

If each defeated boss is counted as a kill per person, not per party, it would go up faster.. as I see it, the second map will be unlocked in 2-3 weeks and by that time we just might get bored with playing the same map over and over.. So probably the community goal should be adjusted a little bit.

Mdy
10-11-2016, 07:12 AM
+1, Agree. I wouldn't mind if the requirement of kills increases as we advance to higher stages, but the first stage imho is a bit much, thus a revision is much needed.Not to mention we're lack of progression on the first stage except repetatively grinding for higher personal ranks in the graveyard and even so is only driven by our personal motivation.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Elichka
10-11-2016, 07:36 AM
I have one more question... I noticed that the bosses in Somberholt Graveyard do not count as killed boss in the weekly quest from Boltag (50 bosses). Is it meant to be that way, or should it be fixed so they count?

Also, the mobs spawned around Unearthed Bael don't count in the personal counter bar, while those around Arachna and Ferrix do count...

Greoatef
10-11-2016, 07:53 AM
Sts usually tweek the communal bar at some point when they can see how many people are participating.
After a week sts can see the progression, and its slowdown or speed up over time ... they can then project when stage two will be reached ... thus then go in and tweek communal bar so that stage two is achieved within the parameters of when they desire.
They did this with the Jarl event so don't stress it?!?!?!?!
Expansion has been up for five days, and communal bar is 40% done, i will leave you all to do the math lol

Abuze
10-11-2016, 08:21 AM
And in 30k points, I wonder how many good stuff you looted (lockeds and legendarys).

As sad as it sounds I haven't looted any Twilight locks so far.. I've made around 2m from legendary gear tho. Btw remember to open those coffins at the end of the map guys! Can loot Twilight locks or Legendary gear from coffins

Abuze
10-11-2016, 08:23 AM
The mages use curse. Could have been your pet hitting it and the dmg being reflected on you.

No. My pet was too far behind.

Abuze
10-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Why do you have to rush away all the hype and always want to make it as easy as you want?
Just be patient and go kill bosses.

I'm rushing things lol? What else is there to do in game currently other thn running the cemetery map? I just chose to lvl up and increase my rank while lvling while others lvld up in underhul maps. Now I have the advantage. Every run is as fast or as slow, lvl has close to no impact for me. So for those saying that they lvld up first so that they can do faster runs, it really doesn't matter what lvl you are. It's all the same IMO

Abuze
10-11-2016, 08:29 AM
I have one more question... I noticed that the bosses in Somberholt Graveyard do not count as killed boss in the weekly quest from Boltag (50 bosses). Is it meant to be that way, or should it be fixed so they count?

Also, the mobs spawned around Unearthed Bael don't count in the personal counter bar, while those around Arachna and Ferrix do count...

True! Thanks for mentioning that as well, another thing that needs to be fixed.
You're absolutely right, the mobs that spawn near Bael aren't counting towards rank points when killed, this should be fixed.

dinzly
10-11-2016, 08:35 AM
can we get a banner for completing the community goals just like gear-up for underhul event?but differ this time 4 stages 4 pieces to craft a single banner.we get each piece of it after completing each stage..would love to see a big banner like Remiem used to wear while being afk in Glinstone xD

Abuze
10-11-2016, 08:55 AM
can we get a banner for completing the community goals just like gear-up for underhul event?but differ this time 4 stages 4 pieces to craft a single banner.we get each piece of it after completing each stage..would love to see a big banner like Remiem used to wear while being afk in Glinstone xD

Did you see the banner that Hodgan in Garetta has? I wonder how we can get that! Any dev want to fill us in?

Recipe
10-11-2016, 09:01 AM
As sad it sounds I haven't looted any Twilight locks so far.. I've made around 2m from legendary gear tho. Btw remember to open those coffins at the end of the map guys! Can loot Twilight locks or Legendary gear from coffins
Hmm good to know.

dinzly
10-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Did you see the banner that Hodgan in Garetta has? I wonder how we can get that! Any dev want to fill us in?
ahh..i see now the balanced banner

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161011/d76021df960d2d62b5fbde34a52ff2ea.jpg

Amoonguss
10-11-2016, 10:36 AM
I disagree with the idea to remove the community goal. Delaying the release of new maps is not a bad idea, in fact I think it's a genius one by sts. Usually they release all maps yes, but players rush through them quickly then complain again that it's so boring. Waiting can get a little boring as well but we all get a chance to loot some new stuff and make some gold. If all new items are released at once, legendary items would again be worthless because all players want the best gears. Here we are appreciating legendary and epic gears .......who would believe, and we have time upgrade new gears and get ready for the next stage. I think if community goals take one week to get done, that's a reasonable period of time. As it is the devs can push the bar a bit for us to get there by Thursday.
That banner is awesome, I'm hoping it's a reward for all players reaching highest rank.

Probationer
10-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Yo bro! I just got 30k points and i swear i will get boring waiting that comunity and lazy bar
It need a nerf to 100k boss, dont looks creepy , i mean people just need 6k for join to second map

*alterable :)

You said it...6k is all you need at the moment so isn't that a sign you spend way too much time on this game?
Maybe consider logging off till stage 2 has been reached, you and the OP blame other people's laziness but don't consider they have a life, when I say 'life' I mean they don't spend it 24/7 playing games and sleeping... (That's if you do sleep)

Please consider people have better things to do then run a map over and over in a virtual world.

creeepycreeepy
10-11-2016, 12:24 PM
No. My pet was too far behind.
So what your saying is you couldnt see the pet so you dont know if it was attacking or not :3 doesnt matter who it attacks if you are cursed.

Plqgue
10-11-2016, 12:46 PM
I disagree with the idea to remove the community goal. Delaying the release of new maps is not a bad idea, in fact I think it's a genius one by sts. Usually they release all maps yes, but players rush through them quickly then complain again that it's so boring. Waiting can get a little boring as well but we all get a chance to loot some new stuff and make some gold. If all new items are released at once, legendary items would again be worthless because all players want the best gears. Here we are appreciating legendary and epic gears .......who would believe, and we have time upgrade new gears and get ready for the next stage. I think if community goals take one week to get done, that's a reasonable period of time. As it is the devs can push the bar a bit for us to get there by Thursday.
That banner is awesome, I'm hoping it's a reward for all players reaching highest rank.

You'd still have to rank up to even unlock second part of content so you'd still have to wait lol

Abuze
10-11-2016, 12:52 PM
So what your saying is you couldnt see the pet so you dont know if it was attacking or not :3 doesnt matter who it attacks if you are cursed.

I know that my pet hadn't reached me yet.
I'm wondering what will happen to warriors. In cemetery maps warriors aren't needed at all. They can be easily replaced by mages which are more effective in those maps. Warriors should not in any case be able to die in 1s by curse.

arcanefid
10-11-2016, 12:55 PM
I die without even attacking the Mage. Just getting close makes me die. If that's one of my skills or a pet attack, that's not good at all. 11k health and 6.8k armor is too much to die in one hit by a reflected pet's attack.

I'd go as far as asking a refund for the ankhs I wasted. >_>

Carapace
10-11-2016, 01:17 PM

There are personal rewards for reaching Lightbearer and Lightbearer Elite ranks

Carapace
10-11-2016, 01:18 PM

This is a bug and will be addressed in this weeks update, thanks!

Justg
10-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Shutting down due to excessive drama.

*click*