PDA

View Full Version : Rogue's Duskbringer's weapons

Avaree
10-11-2016, 12:59 PM
First, thanks to the devs for fun maps that put team mechanics to the test. I love the mobs, and cant wait to see the next stage brings.

The rogues duskbringer's daggers are fun. Not only do they buff the rogue's armor on basic attack but by using basic attack we can hold a 10% armor buff. As the description states charging attack increases the buff %, this charged buff does stack, but like the basic buff it ticks down to 10% buff and can also be held at a 10% by bacic attacks. Another interesting note, rogues can also hold the 10% buff using skill + basic/charge attack + skill, rinse and repeat.

(Will upload pics later of descriptions)

The duskbringer's bow charged attack shoots three arrows every time charged, as long as there is three viable targets. These will also stun 1-2 secs (need to have another set of eyes tomget exact stun time) everytime. If you are really good, all three shots will stun. Look out in pvp!!

(Vroom did clarify the bow shooting 3 arrows is by design)

Eagleye
10-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Opinion on Immo bow vs duskbow? Having a hard time deciding if I should sell Immo bow and i haven't been able to test the new 61 bow personally yet. The damage increase is ofc massive but I find the health loss slightly discouraging and Immo bow proc is super useful especially against bosses . Is the trade off worth it ?

resurrected
10-11-2016, 01:59 PM
What's difference in stat between best version of daggers and bow?

Perceval
10-11-2016, 02:41 PM
An increase in the duration of the dagger proc would be nice.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Opinion on Immo bow vs duskbow? Having a hard time deciding if I should sell Immo bow and i haven't been able to test the new 61 bow personally yet. The damage increase is ofc massive but I find the health loss slightly discouraging and Immo bow proc is super useful especially against bosses . Is the trade off worth it ?

I had no issues droppin the immo (bow & daggers) after using the dusk.

The buff last about three seconds before ticking down.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 03:12 PM
What's difference in stat between best version of daggers and bow?

I will try to post pics but, I keep getting "image file in valid" message. :(
I will try taptalk.

resurrected
10-11-2016, 03:12 PM
I will try to post pics but, I keep getting "image file in valid" :( I will try taptalk.
Okay thanks!

Avaree
10-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Okay thanks!

Taptalk ftw!!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161011/03c87eca4b098b07ad28fed36c6e460b.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161011/1cf532a74fc8f9ba8ad07013d69ab6af.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161011/7a5fe051ca4be2738eccb19796d8b222.jpg

resurrected
10-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Taptalk ftw!!

Damn its very huge difference in damage DPS armor and hp. If i need to choose one as main weapon what would you suggest?
Thanks for screenshots!

Avaree
10-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Damn its very huge difference in damage DPS armor and hp. If i need to choose one as main weapon what would you suggest?
Thanks for screenshots!

All depends on your play style, what do you currently use?

resurrected
10-11-2016, 03:32 PM
All depends on your play style, what do you currently use?
Well currently i use tank [emoji14] it's about my sis style. She just deal as much damage as she can to kill first witches, mages and so on then attack less dangerous mobs.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Well currently i use tank [emoji14] it's about my sis style. She just deal as much damage as she can to kill first witches, mages and so on then attack less dangerous mobs.

The weaps are pretty affordable, and drop at a decent rate. She could always buy the cheaper duskbringer sets to test out :) Then form her own opinion.

Ravager
10-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Taptalk ftw!!

Taptalk fail ;) (Did you mean to post the 2nd pic twice or wanted to show us a different pic?)

Thanks for the pics btw.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Thanks for screenshots!

Also I want to point out, the damage is so much lower than daggers due to bow being able to fire multiple arrows at once given there is valid targets. The bow is fun, look me up in game, I can show her.

resurrected
10-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Also I want to point out, the damage is so much lower than daggers due to bow being able to fire multiple arrows at once given there is valid targets. The bow is fun, look me up in game, I can show her.
Sure! Thank you again :) will pm for sure

Avaree
10-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Taptalk fail ;) (Did you mean to post the 2nd pic twice or wanted to show us a different pic?)

Thanks for the pics btw.

Yw!

Wanted to show the description of the proc. Was to lazy to cut, crop, paste .....

Perceval
10-11-2016, 03:52 PM
The buff last about three seconds before ticking down.
I wouldn't be suggesting such if I didn't already have this information.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't be suggesting such if I didn't already have this information.

I got a pm mixed up with your post. Either way it's handy to know the duration of the highest % buff received.

TBH the proc is so easily produced (charge or use basic attack) that no increase in duration is needed. Player can hold a 10% buff as long as they want.

Perceval
10-11-2016, 04:31 PM
I got a pm mixed up with your post. Either way it's handy to know the duration of the highest % buff received.
As I said, I already had this information.

Sorayai
10-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Duskbringer daggers or immo daggers?
What u prefer at the moment?

soon
10-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Still wanted to increase the range of the bow, you have to attack very close.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Duskbringer daggers or immo daggers?
What u prefer at the moment?

I sold my immos.

Sorayai
10-11-2016, 05:00 PM
I sold my immos.
That's mean I shouldn't buy immo daggers and keep dusk's? :)
Btw thanks for reply ^_^

Fsuryo
10-11-2016, 05:32 PM
The duskbringer's bow charged attack shoots three arrows every time charged, as long as there is three viable targets. These will also stun 1-2 secs (need to have another set of eyes tomget exact stun time) everytime. If you are really good, all three shots will stun. Look out in pvp!!

(Vroom did clarify the bow shooting 3 arrows is by design)

OMG i should level up my rog now O,o

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Avaree
10-11-2016, 05:40 PM
That's mean I shouldn't buy immo daggers and keep dusk's? :)
Btw thanks for reply ^_^
That's up to you. Everyone has different feels for different weaps. If you can afford to buy immos, or try a friend's set I advise you to do so, this way you can form your own opinion. :) good luck!

Avaree
10-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Still wanted to increase the range of the bow, you have to attack very close.
From testing other legendary bows, this bow appears to have the same range as the raiding, terra, bonechill, and giant bows. I can still hit a mob before they sense my presence. (I didn't test range on immo, or any myth bows as I don't own any of them.)

Edit* I use daggers 95% of the time, later I will use the bow in a few more runs. If you feel it needs adjusting, make a suggestion :)

Fredystern
10-11-2016, 06:15 PM
OP dagger o.o

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

mutantninjaz
10-11-2016, 06:56 PM
i have a tank 61 i wanted to know which is the best lvl 61 legendary gear for a tank....

also i have antignome set war all 5/5 piece so is it good if i use full antignome set + new lvl 61 weapon?

ty in advance :)

Avaree
10-11-2016, 07:12 PM
i have a tank 61 i wanted to know which is the best lvl 61 legendary gear for a tank....

also i have antignome set war all 5/5 piece so is it good if i use full antignome set + new lvl 61 weapon?

ty in advance :)

Check out this thread :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375935-Warrior-stats-with-legendary-level-61-gear&p=2597063&viewfull=1#post2597063

Lopezman
10-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Things people do when they need more attention...

Jazzi
10-11-2016, 08:10 PM
It seems kinda strange to me though that firstly the duskbringer bow does not have auto aim on auto attack, which is the first bow in the game I have seen without auto aim. Secondly it is even stranger that the light weapons have no proc at all :confusion:

soon
10-11-2016, 08:38 PM
From testing other legendary bows, this bow appears to have the same range as the raiding, terra, bonechill, and giant bows. I can still hit a mob before they sense my presence. (I didn't test range on immo, or any myth bows as I don't own any of them.)

Edit* I use daggers 95% of the time, later I will use the bow in a few more runs. If you feel it needs adjusting, make a suggestion :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOY8J_CIsiM&feature=youtu.be

I did some tests and this new bow and he has problems with to aim. Especially when you're coast to the enemy. I found strange the amount of shooting errors when used the bow.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 08:51 PM

I did some tests and this new bow and he has problems with to aim. Especially when you're coast to the enemy. I found strange the amount of shooting errors when used the bow.

Weird. I only tested range. Thanks for video, if you havent posted this in tech issues, u should :)

Korabiv
10-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Do we have confirmation that this is actually supposed to be the proc for the dusk daggers? It is the exact same proc as the dusk aegis. My first reaction was that sts goofed in the description of the procs but it seems that these daggers actually add the armor. If I'm not mistaken, never in the history of the game has there been weapons from different classes that have the same proc and it would seem odd to start that now. I would expect new weapons to have there own unique proc as this has how it has always been. Are you sure this isn't a bug and that the dusk daggers are really supposed to have a different proc?

Safiras
10-11-2016, 10:27 PM
It seems kinda strange to me though that firstly the duskbringer bow does not have auto aim on auto attack, which is the first bow in the game I have seen without auto aim. Secondly it is even stranger that the light weapons have no proc at all :confusion:

Lightbearer weapons are of a lower tier of Legendary weapon and by design do not have procs.

Avaree
10-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Do we have confirmation that this is actually supposed to be the proc for the dusk daggers? It is the exact same proc as the dusk aegis. My first reaction was that sts goofed in the description of the procs but it seems that these daggers actually add the armor. If I'm not mistaken, never in the history of the game has there been weapons from different classes that have the same proc and it would seem odd to start that now. I would expect new weapons to have there own unique proc as this has how it has always been. Are you sure this isn't a bug and that the dusk daggers are really supposed to have a different proc?

Best way to get answers for your questions is to ask a dev. :) maybe a pm to vroom may be the quickest.

Korabiv
10-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Best way to get answers for your questions is to ask a dev. :) maybe a pm to vroom may be the quickest.

Hmmm not sure I know how haha. Still don't know my way around these forums.

Also to add to my previous post, every single mage and rogue proc in the past has had some form of offense to it where as warriors are usually defensive. Some rogue and mage procs do have some form of defense but there is always an offensive part to it as well. I honestly feel the proc for the dusk daggers is not correct.

Jazzi
10-11-2016, 11:26 PM

Weird. I only tested range. Thanks for video, if you havent posted this in tech issues, u should :)

Huhu,

as i have posted above the problem with the bow is that it has no auto aim on auto attacks. Thus making kiting very suboptimal and defeating the purpose of using a bow vs daggers altogether.

Currently the bows have the mages' staves mechanic: if u are standing with your back to the enemy u take one shot in vain and then your character turns around and aims properly.

The bows do not have an aiming problem when you are facing the enemies and not moving.

Jazzi
10-11-2016, 11:28 PM

Lightbearer weapons are of a lower tier of Legendary weapon and by design do not have procs.

Thanks a ton. Hadn't read this properly.

Ceuidear
10-12-2016, 12:49 AM
I capped n bought daggers with good enchantments n stats, compared to my old bow (Glint of deft) i got my DMG & DPS increased by 800+(DMG) & 2K(DPS) with some additional health along with 200+ Mana with good armor(dont know excatly how much) all i lost was 4% Dodge which isnt a big issue as i had 68.88% Dodge now have got 64.88%.
But, the thing thats bothering me now is that Dusk weapons dont have proc & i have major question in my head....

Is Bow better than Daggers to run in maps ???!!!

The dusk weapons dont even have proc so thats bothering too:(

ilhanna
10-12-2016, 02:21 AM
I like the bow especially with tricky bosses like Ferrix and Krax where you can't always move close to damage with your daggers. But daggers have higher skills damage so I'm sticking to them for the time being.

I hope this image shows clearly. This compares my skills damage with Duskbringer Bow Potency and Duskbringer Daggers Lethality. The lethality daggers aren't even the best out there but the difference is clear:

Stats were unbuffed, with Maridos. The pink armor and helm aren't top of the line (tactics and savvy) with two excellent finesse each.

Ceuidear
10-12-2016, 03:35 AM
I like the bow especially with tricky bosses like Ferrix and Krax where you can't always move close to damage with your daggers. But daggers have higher skills damage so I'm sticking to them for the time being.

I hope this image shows clearly. This compares my skills damage with Duskbringer Bow Potency and Duskbringer Daggers Lethality. The lethality daggers aren't even the best out there but the difference is clear:

Stats were unbuffed, with Maridos. The pink armor and helm aren't top of the line (tactics and savvy) with two excellent finesse each.

So, ur suggestion is to stick to the daggers until i get the new mythic bow ? & its better compared to the Dusk bow ?

nightmaresmoke
10-12-2016, 03:36 AM
The double and triple arrow only works with normal and charged attack not skill usage right? I tested it don't if it's by design or should work with skills also.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Ceuidear
10-12-2016, 03:51 AM
The double and triple arrow only works with normal and charged attack not skill usage right? I tested it don't if it's by design or should work with skills also.

I think it has been designed to hit 3 arrows only when it has been charged or normal, if it can be used even while using skills then i think there will be no difference between Aimed & Nox when compared to Shadow Storm Shot.

ilhanna
10-12-2016, 04:11 AM

Yes, only on normal weapon attack, not skills.

ilhanna
10-12-2016, 07:00 AM
So, ur suggestion is to stick to the daggers until i get the new mythic bow ? & its better compared to the Dusk bow ?

The bow is nice, especially since the basic damage is huge, almost on par with aimed shot, and targets more than one. But its autoaim is faulty for now (you have to face the target to hit) and as you can see the skills damage of the best type is still a few hundred less than that of daggers of inferior type. I'll be living in the new map for a while so daggers with its armor proc and sizable damage seem an obvious choice for faster runs.

But it's early days in the expansion yet. There might be events where better gear might be released. Justg said this expansion will last about six months. So IMO no need to agonize over weapon choice. Just get something within your budget for farming the new map, cross your fingers and hope something better drops, and just go. With changes coming fast and frequent, I would think the best investment you can make for your stats will be jewels and pets anyway, things that stay with you over gear shifts and seasons.