PDA

View Full Version : Idea Thread!!!! For all Geniuses..!!! Devs Plz See!!!

Paar
09-22-2011, 04:06 PM
So ive been thinkin up PL ideas and One that i mentioned before was a Enter GH Button like where the continue button is So we dont have to go through Balefort...

Anyway but I wanna hear the ppl' s Idea's !!!!! So Post em below!!!!

NoobianOfAlterra
09-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Be able to train your own character's comboes! Now that would be amazing...

Swimmingstar
09-22-2011, 04:13 PM
That is a great idea but for devs to read this your best chance is to post in suggestions area.

Paar
09-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Ill pm dev thx swim(:

WoundedEagle
09-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Okay for some reason, I am bursting with ideas. I was hanging out yesterday and BAM! I had an idea. Why are all skills done before you are level 30? I mean, there was the original skills, and then when the cap increased, there was no expansion of skill add. I think skills should be more carefully placed. One new skill every five or so levels. Or, leave it the way it is and add new skills that can be learned while deleting another move. This brings us to being able to buy skills for platinum in the platinum store. Basically this whole idea is derived from my Pokemon years..
This has been said before but in the name of Paaahud, we need a lending feature. Something in Secure Trade or in Give Items, where you have the lendee pay a certain amount of gold for a amount of time they loan it. The items loaned would have to become untradable for the given period of time. Then when time is up, the gear is automatically sent back to stash of the lender.
First off, what is an achievement?
A thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.
- to reach this stage is a great achievement
Anyways, I was laying in bed, playing Pocket Legends, eating M&M's and thinking how much interest I have lost and how we as a community could make a system that would be produced by developers as a way to feel accomplishment, have bragging rights, etc.
What better way than to have Achievements?
Here is a scenario:
The Epic Archer, Woundedeagle, is strolling through Victory Lap(the last lap of his mile0, and decides to take a shortcut. Woundedeagle, encounters a humongous, filthy glob of purple amino acids and begins to battle. Minutes go by and Woundedeagle is awarded for the Achievement of: Soloing Gurgox the Great.

Even a achievement for Helping the community, or suppose you have an achievement for completing all quests and what not.

My idea was a bit of a page(scrollable) that can be found when you click on a player Kills/Deaths/Goals. There you wound find badges indicating the achievements made along with the list continuing, showing all the unobtained achievements in a shaded gray.
The basic idea to this is to bring back competitiveness in a different way that keeps people going. You could almost say I am mixing the idea of leaderboards, and Quests or what not but with a twist.

Copy and Pasted from my threads

Paar
09-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Wound Lol those are rly Good! Hope a dev sees and maybe. put em in action!!!!(;

RBeltran
09-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Player owned houses/ pets. :)

KingFu
09-22-2011, 07:28 PM
A waterfall. Oh yes, bringing it back on the board...

Suentous PO
09-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Pets?!
I want a pet human!
PO- " puddles, fetch beer! Good hairlessmonkey whoosa goood munkey? You are!!!"

Otukura
09-23-2011, 01:43 AM
A waterfall. Oh yes, bringing it back on the board...

An uphill flowing waterfall, thank you very much :)

Paar
09-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Great Ideas Keep em up(: